Nina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But first, you'll tell me." Ben was ready to make his last push. "Now," he ordered, letting more of his weight fall on her, pinning her down. "Tell me now," he said more kindly. "You can trust me. What do you want, hmm? What is it you want me to do?"

Nina rocked under him, but she couldn't go anywhere. She looked around wildly. He kept her captured with his hand working between her legs.

"Anything," she gasped violently, doing her best to squirm away from him with the word. "You can do-anything! Anything you want. I want you to do anything you want. My body- I need- From the beginning, I've wanted you to have- Oh, please, don't make me say more, please! Please..."

Through this storm of words and writhing, Ben simply held on. He had removed his hand from her vulva and, licking her wetness from his fingers, rolled onto her until he was square against her, cupping her face in his hands. His penis throbbed and he began to grind against her pubic bone, desperate for relief, exultant that he would soon have it.

"I will," he promised. He pulled his pants and underwear off, but he didn't try to enter her. His breathing matched hers as he straddled her body. Rising to his knees, he grasped his cock and began to pump it, noticing how swollen and round the purple head had become. He saw Nina's eyes on it.

"Kiss me," he said, leaning over her with his weight on his hands, and rubbing his cock head on her lips. "Now open."

She complied.

"Nina, look at me." As Nina's excited eyes found his, he slowly slid the head of his penis just past her lips. "You know what I want." Immediately he felt her warm tongue on the underside of his shaft, and she began to suck on him. Her hands were cupped around his ass. As she pulled his hips toward her face, his dick sliding further and further into her mouth, he resisted the urge to thrust.

"Good girl," he said hoarsely. "Mm-hmm. That's right. Keep sucking, that's very... That feels very good." When he couldn't take it any longer, he began to make short, quick thrusts in her mouth. But he didn't want it to end.

"I'm going to come further in for a few seconds, Nina," he warned. After she had time to get comfortable, he pushed in, sinking, feeling the wet warmth of her tongue and throat, until his pubic bone was nearly against her face. "Oh," he sighed.

He briefly imagined himself coming inside her mouth-only a few more thrusts would do it, surely, as he felt he was on the edge, and her lips felt so good wrapped around his cock. He started to piston his hips, but stopped himself, pulling away.

"No," he growled. Nina was licking her lips. Ben got off of her, pulled her gently up and slid his hands beneath her shirt to pull it over her head. Her breasts, nearly overflowing in her white bra, were blushed with her arousal. Ben's hands were shaking with need as he unhooked the bra and slipped it off of her. Then he sat behind her, his hands cupping and squeezing her breasts as his dick pushed urgently into her back, seeking.

He handled the nipples gently, licking his fingers so they could slide easily over the small, hard points of flesh. He closed his eyes, imaging what it would look and feel like if Nina were oiled, his hard penis pushing between her breasts as they bounced up and down, over and over, until he came. With that image, he had to finish this.

"On your knees," he demanded. When Nina balked, he wound her hair carefully around his hand, eyeing her. "Remember what you want," he said, adding, "I'll be gentle with you."

Enjoying his control, Ben guided Nina into the same position as she'd been in before, only this time, she was completely naked and Ben was erect with desire, kneeling behind her, taking in the sight of his dick resting between her ass cheeks. He took himself in hand and stroked several times before rubbing the head of his dick along the length of Nina's wet vulva.

"Nina," he said as she moaned in pleasure. "Say it again. Tell me what you want."

"Anything. Please, do anything. I- I'm yours." The front half of her body bowed down to the floor. Ben was on fire, furious with his need. She had finally given herself up to him.

He released his hold on her hair, instead taking her by the hips as he prepared to drive his cock home. His pounding erection covered with her slickness, the smell of her arousal drifting around him, he dug his fingers in with excitement and couldn't keep from thrusting the whole length of himself inside her. After the fat head squeezed past her tightest place, it was an incredible sensation. She was wet and hot and ready, and looking down at her ass as he fucked her, watching his dick pump in and out of her faster and faster, everything went to his head. One thumb strayed toward her small asshole, and he felt her flinch with surprise as he massaged it. With his other hand, he reached up and grasped her between her neck and shoulder, pulling her body into him and thrusting inside her.

For a few minutes he held onto his rhythm and control, plunging, driving his hips into her, with the pressure building and building, Nina arching her back into him, panting, "Yes, yes, please!"

But finally it was too much: he felt his orgasm start down in his legs, ripping up through his hips and coming upon him explosively as he pushed his thumb into Nina's ass.

She had fallen against the carpet and still he pressed against her, his penis pumping out semen inside her, throbbing with his joy.

When he was ready, he withdrew. The clock ticked loudly in the otherwise quiet room, the only other sound being their breathing.

Ben lay down beside her and stroked from the top of her head down her hair, all the way down her back, several times. It seemed to him she might be feeling timid. He had, after all, been much more sexually aggressive than the last time they had coupled. He gathered her into his arms, wrapping her up until he felt her soften in his embrace.

"Sleep in my bed tonight, unless you really prefer not to," he said into her hair. He knew if he asked her, she would bashfully decline even though she probably wanted to.

Nina just nodded. After a few minutes, they stood.

"I'll clean this up. You go downstairs, get yourself ready for sleep. Okay?"

With a sound of assent, Nina began to descend the stairs.

A half hour later, she was hovering nervously at the edge of Ben's bed when he said from behind her, startling her, "Get in the bed."

She jumped to comply, still looking wary.

Ben surveyed her before climbing in alongside her. "Come here," he said softly, because she was still at the edge. He held her against his chest, feeling the softness of her shape underneath her night clothes, already beginning to feel hard for her again.

"Two more days," he said, just as she was beginning to drift off to sleep. She dared a look up at him. He added, "And we should finish that movie."

She fell asleep first. He watched the uncertainty slip from her face as it happened, and he was determined to get past the walls she still kept between them. Determined to help her find her limits, to test them, to enjoy with her what Ben thought was a blossoming relationship that ticked many of his dominant boxes.

With that anticipation on his mind, he slept.