All Comments on 'Nina Dresses me as a Girl'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sad

this story had such potential. Then it became just another wimp eating jizz from his cheating wife's puss. Sad, sad, sad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
25

It amazes me how fast and easy everything falls into place in your stories. You're like a hooker, trying to make her john cum as fast as she can, so she can send him on his way and go on to the next one.......... You have interesting basic plots, but start developing some characters and give these people some real challeges. Write a real story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
tell us more

Your stories are good but not long enough. You should continue them and tell us what happens next. I can relate to this story because I too fantasize about becoming my wife's slut. I love getting dressed up in sexy clothes and sucking big cock and getting fucked by my wife's boyfriends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dressing as a girl is one thing

but letting her boss fuck her and you just sit by ,what a punk bitch,oh well someone has to fill her cunt but it want be you .the boss will be up your ass next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

When she plays with his asshole, slap her hand away. When she wants him to dress as a stripper, tell her "no". What's she going to do? Beat him up? When she tells him she's been fucking the Boss? File for a divorce, sue the Company and retire on the money - AWAY from the stupid bitch. The problem with this story is that, even for fiction, is was totally unbelievable. I can't see him doing anything she says and when she cheats, he leaves her. Who would do otherwise?

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous