Nina Tells Our Friends I'm Her Cuck

Story Info
Nina humiliates her cuckold boyfriend.
1.4k words
4.26
48.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think maybe...we don't need to keep it secret this weekend."

Nina was feeling me out on the idea as we drove to her friend's cabin for the weekend. Her suggestion made me nervous but also excited.

"I mean Monica obviously already knows, and you know I've fucked both Ben and Alex while we've been together."

My girlfriend was proposing that we did not have to be discrete about the fact that she cuckolds me regularly, at least for this weekend away with her friends. Until now we had always agreed to keep the arrangement between ourselves. Well, she did tell her best friend Monica but as far as I knew that was the only other person who knew everything.

There were certainly guys who knew she fucked around on me, including Ben and Alex, who she had been friends with in college, before she met me. They didn't know I knew though. If they found out, it would be a different dynamic altogether. The only guy she fucked who knew I knew was an ex boyfriend who had moved to Texas. When he came to town for work he would come by our place and... Nina had made me watch her with him three different times.

I thought through the implications in my head, even though in the end I knew it would not be my decision. There were supposed to be seven people at the cabin this weekend, however, we had just learned that two of them were unlikely to make it. That left five is us including the three of us driving together in the car, Nina, Monica and I. It was Ben's place, and Alex was also going to be there.

Nina was becoming more certain as she talked us through her thinking.

"We know I'm going to want to fuck someone else this weekend, and it will be really hard to make it seem like you're oblivious."

Monica giggled and agreed. She loved to tease me about the fact that I accepted my girlfriend fucking other men. "You're right Nina...I think it's time he makes it clear he's not dumb...just pathetic."

Despite the fact that she had teased me many times about this, I still felt the heat rush to my face and slumped in my seat which only made them both giggle more.

"We can tell them at the barbecue." Nina said, the matter apparently decided.

I swallowed hard. It was one thing that we weren't going to keep it secret, but she was suggesting we...make some kind of 'announcement'?

"Oh relax silly." Nina said taking my hand. "I'll do the talking."

I wasn't sure how serious she was, but we both knew...well all three of us knew...it really wasn't up to me. I had fallen hard for Nina the first time I saw her. Nina always seemed to have her way with men. She is an Italian beauty with long black hair, big brown, mischievous eyes, nice tits and a big ass that made heads turn to check her out in the tight skirts she wore regularly.

I was nervous as she gave everyone hugs when we arrived, a little more so when Alex's hand casually cupped her ass as he embraced her. But nothing happened. After an hour of relaxing and talking I started to think she may have just been asserting he dominance by reminding me she could reveal our secrets if she wanted to.

After a few drinks however, the conversation amongst the group became a bit more risque and Nina opened up.

"Guys, you know I have never been the kind of girl to stay with one guy too long..." she started. Ben, who had dated Nina for a short time nodded and Alex just laughed.

"Well...there is a reason I have kept Rick around for almost a year now."

I took a deep breath and saw Monica biting her lip.

"He is...ok with me...fucking around."

Ben's eyes widened and Alex laughed louder.

Ben looked at me then turned back to Nina. "Does...he know..."

"That I fucked you after that party? Yes, I told him when I got home. He knows about you too Alex."

Ben seemed to be absorbing this and looked at me curiously. Alex was still amused.

"Did she tell you all the tricks I do?" he asked me, slapping my shoulder.

Ben pushed further, making me squirm more, "Is...Rick allowed to..."

"Oh no, " Monica jumped in, cutting him off laughing..."It's a one way street for Nina, Rick just gets to hear about it."

Alex added sardonically, "...a one way street with a lot of traffic" as he put his arm around my girlfriend's waist. Nina stuck her tongue out at him and Monica laughed. I wished I could disappear. Ben looked at Nina, then at me and shook his head in wonderment.

The dynamic amongst our small group did indeed change quickly. Alex and Ben weren't overtly rude to me, but they didn't make any real effort to include me in the conversation. Ben actually seemed to be avoiding eye contact with me. Alex, on the other hand, apparently took our relationship status as an opportunity to flirt openly with my girlfriend sitting next to her on the couch while I sat on a chair nearby. They talked about good times at college. Not surprisingly some of the stories included Nina fucking other guys. At least one story was about her fucking two guys at the same time.

Monica seemed to relish my discomfort, encouraging the flow of drinks and eyeing me with a smirk. At one point as she was pouring a round of shots, Alex had his hand on Nina's bare leg and whispered something into her ear. My girlfriend giggled and squeezed his bicep.

"Oh for fuck's sake", Monica said with an exasperated tone, "...just kiss her already."

Nina giggled and Alex took the chance to move in closer put his hand around her and pulled her close. As he started to make out with her, I felt a familiar sense of excitement and humiliation. I had seen my girlfriend kiss other men before, but to watch it happen while others were present deepened the embarrassment. It didn't help that I could feel the eyes of both Monica and Ben on me. I couldn't bring myself to look back at them, but I couldn't look away at my girlfriend making out a few feet away.

"You don't mind do you?" Alex taunted, coming up for air. He looked at me cruelly as I watched his hand disappear up her skirt. "She sure doesn't".

Nina gave me an almost sympathetic smile, but Monica would not let the chance go to make me squirm more.

"Don't be rude Rick." she said, like a teacher chastising a student. "Tell Alex you don't mind him feeling up your girlfriend."

All eyes were on me, and I felt the pressure to show my complete submission.

"I...no...it's ok Alex."

Alex and Monica laughed. Alex looked away and pinned my girlfriend on the couch, making out with her aggressively. Ben, probably turned on by the sexual tension, took Monica by the hand and brought her to his lap. They started to make out and I felt quite awkward siting alone. Alex was on top of my girlfriend now, her skirt pulled up as he dry humped her. I watched her hand feel his hard cock through his pants and soon he had pulled it out so she had complete access. It was much larger than mine.

"Wow", Monica remarked with admiration.

Nina now seemed driven by instinct, not taking notice of me, Monica or Brad. Alex was not shy as he positioned my girlfriend to take his big cock into her mouth. Soon she was on her knees loudly slurping as he face fucked her. I saw Monica in the corner of my eye and realized Ben was fingering her under her skirt. It was all too much for me and I couldn't help rubbing my cock through my pants.

When Alex finally bent Nina over and pushed himself into her, I knew I had lost any sense of dignity and control. I pulled out my cock and started to jack myself off as I looked at my girlfriend's face contort in pleasure.

Alex re-positioned my girlfriend so she was looking me in the eyes as he pushed in and out of her. She gave me a sweet smile in between the moans of pleasure as I heard another man's body slap against her mercilessly. I was as hard as I could be and stroked myself faster. I was almost ready to shoot when Ben said,

"My brother just texted...he's on his way over."

I shot my load as my girlfriend orgasmed for the first of many, many times that weekend.