All Comments on 'Nina Tells Our Friends I'm Her Cuck'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Casper11Casper11over 4 years ago

Oh, come on! You need to give us a second chapter od this story! :)

BodolfBodolfover 4 years ago
Great!

Please, more teasing, more people, more humiliation and more dialogues if you want!

betamale08betamale08over 4 years ago
Great premise...

I love the idea of Rick being outed to a group of friends... Probably could have dragged it out a little longer, add a bit more back story in the next chapter... You could even do it as an intro... Good work though... Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

I loved this story! Whilst my Wife and I were engaged we spent a long weekend in a log cabin in the North of Scotland with four other couples. After my Wife told all of them that I got turned on by her cuckolding me she fucked three of the other guys over the weekend. The best part was the attitude of the other girls towards me - delicious humiliation, particularly when one of them demanded to see how small my cock was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very understanding

This story demonstrates the understanding of the angst and desire for humiliation of a submissive male. It is very well written and explores the very common psyche of many submissive males.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
I found out on my wedding night

And I guess I learned then how much of a wimp I was at that moment when all I could do was stand there like a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wouldn't these "friends" ramp up the humiliation on him everywhere and not just there, or even when she was present?

rickylaw01rickylaw015 months ago

Loved it. I hope she fed him their cum out of her sloppy hole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous