Nina the Naughty Babysitter Pt. 03

Story Info
Mr. Vince brings his date home and Nina watches.
1.4k words
4.29
18.6k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"6 pm Friday. See you then."

That's all his text said. No flirty or sexual undertones, just back to business. Yet I still felt a tingle of anticipation receiving a message from him. I was instantly transported back to last week when Mr. Vince had me begging to cum. I thought about it all week, kept day dreaming in my classes, my thighs pressed together nice and tight.

Friday afternoon came around and I was already wet with anticipation. I put on a sexy red lace thong and a matching push-up bra, wanting to look nice for Daddy. I wore tight black leggings that hugged my ass and a V-neck T-shirt on top, my breasts pushed to the brim and almost spilling out. "Let's see him be all work, no play, now," I smirked as I looked over my appearance.

At 6 sharp, I knocked on the door. Mr. Vince greeted me with a casual hello, without even a second look. "Hey, Nina. Thanks again for babysitting tonight. Kids just ate, should be ready for bed soon. I won't be back too late. Maybe around 11 or so. Have a good night, " he said as he grabbed his keys, kissed his kids, and walked out the door. I stood there, stunned that he could look right through me so well. I had to snap out of my daze, his kids needed my attention.

After another hour of watching TV, I got the kids upstairs and ready for bed. Once they were asleep, I settled onto the couch to relax and wait for Daddy to come home, just hoping that this time would end like the last. I was pissed that he was so good at ignoring me and fuming with sexual need by the time 11 pm rolled around. Waiting for his return, I found myself once again excited. After a good 30 mins of anticipation, I gave up hope. He was obviously going to be late tonight.

I must have drifted off on the couch because next thing I know, I hear a door closing accompanied by feminine giggles. I sat up just in time to see Mr. Vince stumble in the door, holding the hand of a red headed woman. The woman was young, maybe 25, with long curly red hair and an athletic figure, long legs stretched below her short dress.

"Oops, sorry for being so late, Nina. I guess we just lost track of time," Mr. Vince explained as the red head giggled. "This is Sara," he introduced. My eyes narrowed at the woman as he spoke.

"Nice to meet you," she said, obviously a little intoxicated.

I nodded in response, too jealous to speak considering the circumstances.

"Well, we're off to bed," he said, moving Sara towards the steps, "please feel free to sleep over tonight in the guest room, if you'd like. I'm sorry I kept you so late, and I'd feel better knowing you didn't drive home tonight."

I looked at the clock. Holy shit, it was already 2 am. "Thanks, sir. I may take you up on that offer," I replied, grumpily.

"Sure thing, goodnight Nina," he replied, leading his red headed bimbo up the stairs. Her breasts bounced with every step.

I was incredulous. How could he have brought a woman back knowing that I was right here, waiting. I collected myself and headed to the guest room. I got settled into bed in just my t-shirt and thong.

It wasn't 5 minutes before I heard them. Not loud enough to wake the kids, but if you were listening like I was, you could hear. My curiosity got the best of me and I snuck up the stairs to see. His door was open just a crack and I could see her on her knees at the base of his bed, his hands gripping her red hair and moving her up and down as she sucked his cock. He was moaning and watching her deepthroat his dick, head thrown back in pleasure. She was kneeling, dress thrown off, only her pale back and the curve of her ass visible.

Just then, I shifted my weight a tad and the floor creaked slightly. I covered my mouth in a gasp as Mr. Vince's head shot up and looked me right in the eye. As he caught my eye, he smirked and licked his lips. My pussy was soaked already, my thighs pressed together to offer me a bit of relief. I reached up to play with my nipples under my shirt as I watched her continue to suck his cock. I pinched them even harder when he picked her up and tossed her on the bed, her back arched up to display her tits for him.

He pulled her panties off and spread her thighs, his head nestled between them. He started kissing her inner thigh, his hand cupping her breast. I took a second to look her over now that she was naked. She had a nice rack, maybe a C cup with little pink nipples. Her stomach was slightly rounded, leading to full hips which were just the right size for grabbing. Her bush was trimmed short into a landing strip and below that, her pussy was glistening. My fingers made their way from my nipples down to my soaking wet pussy, rubbing from outside my panties.

I watched as he removed his hand from her breast and rubbed her clit with his thumb. Her breathing started getting heavier as he replaced his thumb with his tongue and slowly sunk two fingers into her sopping pussy. I mimicked his movements, sinking two fingers into my own pussy, my other hand trying to stifle my moans. His tongue kept at it, lapping back and forth over her sensitive bud as her hips bucked at his face and her hands gripped his hair. His fingers curled into her g-spot as he picked up his pace. I worked to match him, pretending it was me writhing against his hand instead of my own. I watched in awe as her toes curled into the bed and she let out gasps of breath, her body convulsing under his touch. My own orgasm followed soon after, my fingers too much to bear, and I bit down on my hand to prevent from screaming.

After her orgasm subsided, he crawled up her body, kissing every inch of her flesh until he reached her face. Spreading her legs, Mr. Vince settled his body between her pale thighs and slowly entered her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he thrust into her, their breathing heavy and their bodies rocking together as they fucked.

He suddenly pulled out of her and flipped her over, pulling her so that her feet were on the floor at the side of the bed. I had a nice view from here, her ass sticking up in the air with his hips coming to meet it. He teased her entrance with his hard cock until he sunk in deep and entered her pussy fully. Grabbing her hair and pulling her head to the side, he pounded into her, her moans coming out with every thrust.

I couldn't look away. I was ready for another orgasm too, my pussy still oozing with desire. My finger starting rubbing my clit, going in circles in time with Mr. Vince's thrusts. He maintained eye contact with me as he fucked her, looking over toward the crack in the door to see me with my hand inside my panties. He pounded into her and slapped her ass hard, her groans and moans giving off the telltale sign of a near orgasm. He grabbed her nipples, pulling on them hard and whispered, "Cum for me, Sara," just as her body began to shudder in release. He pounded her faster and harder, his own release eminent. His head thrown back in pleasure, Mr. Vince let out a sigh of relief as he filled Sara's cunt with cum.

As I watched, my fingering began more urgent, my rubbing relentless as I chased my own orgasm. Seeing her orgasm and seeing him fill her cunt, I rubbed my clit furiously until I felt my legs shudder and my toes curl in ecstasy once again.

Post orgasm, I composed myself and tiptoed back downstairs to the guest room. After I climbed into bed, I let my mind wander. Did he do all that on purpose? Did he want me to see that? Is he trying to make me jealous or did he want me to join?

All I know is, I love babysitting for Mr. Vince.