Babygirl Watches

Story Info
Babygirl fulfills fantasy of watching Daddy fuck a girl.
2.4k words
4.11
16k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DSMass
DSMass
6 Followers

She knew this day was coming for awhile but she was more excited when her Daddy has told her it was time. Her Daddy told her when they got together they would eventually fulfill her fantasy of watching him be with another girl and her being a part of it.

A cute little subby sister is what she wanted and when they went on a date with her a couple weeks ago she knew they'd met the right one. Everything was talked about and laid out and the gf had been accepting and tonight it was date night.

She stood there looking in the mirror examining her perky tits and freshly shaved body right out of the shower. She decided on the pink thong and black skirt with a tight white top covering her pierced nipples. Everyone knew what tonight was. She didn't need to hide it. Her Daddy had gotten home and she gave him his space to get ready and shower. She slipped on her heels and went to the kitchen where she took a shot of vodka to calm her nerves and turned in the music nice and slow.

Daddy came downstairs sexy as always. Tall bearded with a black tshirt and blue jeans. Her favorite. He sat down on the couch and she brought over a shot for him and his glass of whiskey as she knew to do. Her patted the spot next to her inviting her to sit next to him. She snuggled up in her safe spot and smiled feeling all warm.

They sat in somewhat silent bliss for a few minutes when the doorbell rang. A shock of excitement ran through both of them as they knew what it meant. She was here. The gf. Babygirl's pink thing became damp with the excitement while.her heart raced with thinking about it. Daddy stood up and answered the door. Gf was standing there in a tight black skirt that went past her knees, black heels, and a red blouse. She smiled as they exchanged greetings and he escorted her to the living room. Babygirl stood up and hugged gf and offered a glass of wine and a shot which was gladly accepted. Daddy stood there smiling knowing his babygirl was looking forward to tonight. He sat back in his spot as he listened to their giggling coming from the kitchen.

Babygirl and her gf eventually walked out of the kitchen back to Daddy holding a new drink for him and their wine. Babygirl looked for permission to sit next to Daddy which he patted and she took her spot. Gf sat in the chair across from them as they chatted. They had a regular conversation about their day and week. A bit more from their date the week before and how great their chemistry was.

Babygirl could feel herself getting more excited and was waiting for Daddy to lead and make the move. She was rubbing her legs together because she was so anxious. She tightened her grip on his arm a bit to hint but she felt Daddy was teasing her now.

She finally got her chance when Daddy told her to stand up and present for him. Babygirl JUMPED up and stood in front of Daddy and could see gf in her peripheral vision looking at her and back at Daddy. Daddy never took his eyes off babygirl as she stood in front of him.

He looked her up and down loving her essence and feeling of what they had. He looked over at the gf and told her to stand next to her. Putting her glass down, she got up and took her place beside babygirl. Gf was an inch taller at 5'7" and with the heels it was more noticable. Gf had blonde hair down to the middle.of her back and light soft white skin in comparison to babygirls shoulder length brunette hair and tan skin.

Daddy looked at babygirl and told her to remove her shirt and then remove the gfs. After taking off her shirt and exposing her perky tits she looked over to the gf and unbuttoned her blouse showing her nice round tits held in a red bra. Their breathing sped up as they touched skin. Daddy told babygirl to remove gfs bra now. The blouse fell to the floor and babygirl u hooked the bra which joined the blouse. The gfs pink erect nipples hit the night air and babygirl stood back beside her.

Daddy took.in the sight of two topless little subs standing there. He told them both to remove their skirts. Babygirl took hers off now standing in heels and her pink thong. Gf right beside her in red boy short lace panties.

Daddy stood up and walked over to both of them. Standing over 6' he easily bent down and took babygirl in his arms and kissed her deep. He stopped and looked over at the the gf and walked over and took her and kissed her. She moaned a bit as she felt the electricity flowing through her body. He broke the kiss and holding her looked to babygirl. He gently pushed the gf over to babygirl and she walked over and as they met they instantly started making out. Their hands on each other's bodies. Nipples pressing together. Skin on skin.

Daddy went and sat back on the couch as he watched them. Babygirl was enjoying the kissing and exploring with her hands. The gf was kissing more and more on babygirls next and then back to.her tongue. Her hands to babygirls pierced nipples to play with them as they embraced.

Daddy told them to move to the couch which they did without kissing a beat. Daddy watched as they enjoyed each other. Babygirl was on top of the gf with her ass in the air. They're legs hanging off the end of the couch. Daddy got up and walked behind babygirl as he removed his shirt he looked at their panty covered pussies as they moaned into the air. He could see little wet spots on both as he moved closer. He touched babygirls tight ass as she kept making out with the gf.

He slid her thong to the side and touched her wet pussy. She moaned more into the gfs mouth as they entangled their tongues. His fingers outlined her lips a bit and then he stepped back. He told them to get o. Their knees in front of him which they easily did.

Babygirl jumped the gun and reached for his zipper and pulled down his jeans taking out his thick cock. The gf was happy to see it was nice and thick just like she enjoyed. Babygirl took ahold near the bottom and kissed the tip then offered it to the gf. She took her lips and kissed the tip then opened her mouth take it in. Feeling it over her tongue and in her throat her pussy became more wet. Babygirl stroked her hand as she looked up at Daddy and they shared a some hearing the gf sucking his cock.

Daddy told babygirl to go sit on the chair across the room and spread her legs and play with her pussy while he got to know the gf better. Babygirl got up and sat down in the chair and looked over as Daddy was getting his cock sucked by the gf. She wasn't jealous. This is what she wanted. She wanted to watch and her pussy was just as excited.

Daddy bent down and kissed the gf and helped her strand up and lay on her back on the couch. He reached down and pulled her red panties off and tossed them aside. She has a beautiful little landing strip an over he pink pussy which was juicy and needy for him the hood standing out just wanting attention.

Babygirl knew Daddy loved to eat pussy and was excited to watch him eat the gfs. He got down and tasted the gfs juices as she jumped with the feeling. Babygirl started rubbing her pussy inside her panties as she watched. Daddy took a finger and inserted it as he licked the gfs clit. His big tongue moved up and down as is fingers worked her inside. She was moaning as he quickened his pace and she got wetter. The room full of her moans and babygirls as well mixed with her wet pussy splashing with each thrust.

Her pussy tightened around his fingers as she soaked his beard and screamed she was cumming. Her body froze and tightened she she came hard. Her pussy squirting out the juice and Daddy kept going. She leaned up and fell back as her orgasm released.

Babygirl was watching in awe as she got so excited watching Daddy eati g pussy. He rubbed faster on her clit hold back her own orgasm. Daddy stopped and then went up to kiss the gf as she licked her juices from his lips and beard. He then went to the table where he grabbed babygirls pink butt plug. He then walked over to babygirl who was already in position with her legs spread and pulled up and panties moved aside. Daddy lubed the plug and slid it right into her tight little asshole. Her favorite.

Daddy then went back to the gf who was recovered. He took his cock and put it to her lips and sucked. He fucked her throat as she laid there and took his hand to her wet pussy again. She moaned as he fingered her and he fucked her throat. He slapped her tits once or twice as he fucked her mouth. Hand moving to her throat as she gagged.

He took his cock out and walked around to enter her wet slit. Her pussy was hot as he slid inside. He moved slowly at first and then quickened. Her tits bounced as he pounded her. They were fucking hard on the couch as babygirl watched. Plugged and rubbing her clit and fingering herself.

Daddy pulled out and told the gf to get on top. She got up as he laid down and took his hard cock and sat down on it. She loved it inside her. She could feel babygirl in the room but she was fucking Daddy. She felt another orgasm coming as she rode him. She was moaning and loving it as his hands grabbed her tits and throat. His cock filling her. She rode and then she exploded in her orgasm. Her wet pussy floating Daddy. She stopped as she caught her breath. She dropped her head to his chest and they looked over to babygirl who was rubbing herself and the other in the nipples.

The gf and daddy watched babygirl who was in her own world. She opened her eyes and looked over at them as she rubbed herself. She was reaching her orgasm and she asked Dsdy if she could cum. She needed release and begged for it. Daddy told her to cum for him. She moaned so loud as she exploded herself and soaked her panties moaning Tha k you daddy and she kept going. Feeling her plug tighten as her pussy released.

She stayed there for a moment and kept rubbing her pussy watching Daddy and the gf. Daddy told the gf to get up and turn around. He bent her down on the carpet on her ands and knees facing babygirl. Daddy got behind her and entered her wet pussy again.

He grabbed her hips and thrust in her as he locked eyes with babygirl. She was moaning for him to fuck her as she rubbed herself. The gf was enjoying it as she looked up and watch babygirl. Theybwere all moaning and enjoying the sounds of sex in the room. Daddy pulled out and walked over to he table and got a silver butt plug and walked back to the gf. He bent down and lube it up as he slid it into the gfs tight asshole. Both gi4ls were plugged and daddy went back into the gfs wet pussy. Fucking her now filled in two holes. Babygirl was watching and so turned on she kept rubbing her wet pussy.

The gf announced she was close to.cumming which triggered babygirl to want to cum. They both asked for permission from daddy to cum as he fucked the gf. Daddy told them to.cum for him as they both exploded again.

They all three caught their breath for a moment. The girls were cummed out and excited.m for more. They knew it was a long night and loved it. Daddy started to slowly thrust back into the gf as he looked up to babygirl and told her to join them in the floor and let the gf taste her pussy. Babygirl slid down on the floor and removed her panties presenting her wet lips for the gf to taste. The gf reached out as Daddy fucked her face into babygirls wet pussy. They moaned more and more and loved it. They were all fucking and excite and wanted more.

Daddy moved the gf on top of babygirl. They made out as Daddy now had both their holes. He took his cock and entered babygirls pussy. He fucked her and spanked the gfs ass who's plugged asshole looked up at him.

The girls moaned into each others mouths as Daddy fucked each of their holes back and forth. He paused at each time he entered. Then he told them to switch as babygirl got on top. She loved being fucked from behind. He slid into her and spanked her and grabbed her hips as she kissed the gf. He switched to the gfs pussy and fucked her again.

Daddy got up and told them he was going to sit back and watch them play now. He took a seat as they made out and kissed each other's bodies. The gf fingered babygirl to her own squirting orgasm. Daddy stroked himself slowly as he sipped his whiskey and watched them enjoying.

Babygirl looked over and smiled as she got to play and enjoy with Daddy. She was loving the touch and attention of the gf and her Daddy. She took a breath and told Daddy they wanted his cum now.

The gf and babygirl crawled over to Daddy and each took turns stroking and sucking his cock. Daddy stood up and said he was going to cum. They looked up from their knees at him with tongues out...kissing each other. He stroked himself and dropped his load onto their kiss. Their tongues moved around each other and the cum they shared.

Daddy stood their and watched as they enjoyed it. He bent down and joined the kiss then lifting them up and they laid on either side of him on the couch. Exhausted but it was jut the beginning of the night.

DSMass
DSMass
6 Followers