Nina - The Sexiest Arab Mechanic Pt. 02

Story Info
She arrives to unleash her feminine side and domme Ben.
3.4k words
4.19
4.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved in sexual activity are over 21 years of age or older.

For the remainder of the afternoon, Ben and Nina were struggling to make it through the rest of the workday. Ben was stuck behind his desk with his belt tight around his waist and the effects of Nina's teasing remaining in his boxers.

Meanwhile, Nina was still getting her hands dirty getting under the bonnet of cars. The way her nipples were still poking through her tank top only reminded her more of what she needed. There had never been such a long Friday afternoon as this one.

Finally, 6 o'clock arrived and each went to their respective homes. Except, Nina had a mission. She wanted to dress to kill tonight. After Ben had seen her in the least glamourous attire possible, Nina thought she needed to set the mood properly. All of the greasy work clothes went in the washing machine and Nina stepped into the shower.

Thankfully she never specified what time she would be arriving so she could take as long as she fancied to get ready. She also loved the thought of Ben being on tenterhooks waiting for her arrival. The thought of him waiting at her disposal, the way she teased him at work and left him begging for more, and the state of her panties once she removed them only boosted her mood. Nina had never been this forward before in her life but there was just something about Ben that revved her up and made her want to get him around her little finger.

While Nina was soaping herself up in the shower and allowing all of these thoughts to come and go like passing clouds, she noticed her arousal growing again.

As she lathered her body, she thought about what it might be like to have Ben latch onto her waist with his strong hands in the shower like this. Nina turned around and let the showerhead spray across her soapy and bubbly breasts.

She massaged them softly and lovingly as she hoped Ben might. To prepare herself a little more, Nina slipped her hand between her shapely thighs and gently stroked her fingers over her warm wetness. She patiently touched herself slowly trying not to enjoy it too much and each time it felt too perfect she took her hand away again. Once Nina stepped out of the shower, she was perfectly in the right headspace and in prime physical condition too.

Nina pulled out her special bottom drawer for her special occasion lingerie. It had been a while since she broke up with her first boyfriend so it had been quite a while since she had the opportunity to dress up and have some fun. Tonight she opted for the red satin set. She wanted to feel empowered and alluring so she went for the whole set.

Nina sat on the edge of the bed, pulled on the barely-there panties and then clasped the bra and then lifted her breasts then released to let them be supported by the push-up bra. In the corner, she glanced over and saw herself in the mirror and she liked it already. Next, she carefully pulled up the matching stockings and attached them to the garter belt. Now fully dressed for the part she walked over and stood in front of the mirror.

The satin and lace red bra complements her tan skin so perfectly and framed her petite full bust perfectly. She turned sideways to check how the panties looked and she had never loved how her bum looked so much. Nina was tempted to take a picture of her plump bum spilling out of her panties and send it to Ben but she thought it would be better to save the surprise.

Just looking at herself read to go and conquer made her so excited. Finish touches, she grabbed some eyeliner and then tied her long dark shiny hair into a high ponytail. To get ready to leave on her motorbike, she dressed in her black leather pants, leather jacket and boots.

With her mind racing, Nina pulled up outside of Ben's house. He was standing by the window and rushed to the door as she heard her arrive. Holding the door Ben tried not to swoon as his eyes were drawn to Nina's sexy and tough exterior. Not a word had been said but he needed her already.

The way she leaned over the bike to hang her helmet on the handles only accentuated her feminine traits. How her back arched as she reached over, drew a marked contrast between her small waist and her wide hips. Everything about Nina was the epitome of feminine and Ben needed it with a passion. A grin on her face, Nina sauntered up to Ben's front door.

"Did you miss me Ben?" She asked coyly with one hand placed on her hip.

"Oh god, Nina. Don't play games with me like this. I only want you more when you do this to me." Ben said in a breathy tone.

Without saying a word, Nina walked up to Ben and kissed him. As she kissed, her hands wandered down his back and gently squeezed his backside, then she walked past him to enter his home. Ben was dumbfounded how a petite woman nearly half the size of him could yield such powers over him but he certainly wasn't intending on complaining. They both sat down on the sofa, sitting in each corner across from the other. Despite the distance, the magnetic pull between the two was undeniable. Nina pulled out a piece of paper and pen. Ben seemed confused by Nina's intentions.

"What's up Nina?" He asked cautiously.

"We need to talk boundaries and safe words Ben," Nina said frankly.

"Well, um, normally, I just have sex," Ben said rather confused.

"This is for both of our benefit Ben. Both of us will derive a lot more pleasure from our evening if all expectations are clarified." She said with a smile.

"I guess that makes sense," Ben replied.

"So handsome, how do you feel about me being the more dominant partner tonight?"

"To be honest, to me it seems unusual since I'm normally the once initially and everything but I kind of like the way you've been teasing me and me not making all the decisions for once."

"Alright, perfect," Nina said while a smile in her eyes.

"Do you mind sometimes Ben if I call you, sexy and good boy?"

"No one has ever said that before but sure thing." Ben blushed as he thought about the prospect of being called a good boy.

Item by item Nina and Ben went over limits and safe words until everything was appropriately covered. Nina started unzipping her black leather jacket that was clinging to her curvy shape. Ben immediately locked his eyes on her slowly revealing more skin.

"Close your eyes," Nina said. "Where is your tie from earlier?"

Ben looked slightly disappointed but obliged. "It's on the bed," he replied.

Nina scurried along to the bedroom and returned to the living room to find Ben leaning his head back on the sofa as requested. She took a moment to quietly admire him. The way he was sitting was bringing attention to his impressive stature. Ben's body looked so firm with both his arm draped around the sofa with his strong shoulders stretching his shirt. The dark wash jeans he wore were a perfect fit to snuggly cling to his thick thighs. His tousled dark hair and the traces of facial hair were just what Nina loved. She just longed to be close to him in so many ways.

Ben's strong but not rugged hands looked inviting for him to just hold Nina in the way she needed. Nina needed to be lusted over with an all-consuming need but she also wanted to be cherished too. Looking at Ben's face while she was sitting with his eyes closed aroused so many feelings. Never before had she felt energised and such longing for a man like this. She then realised she needed to stop admiring Ben or she'd be standing there all night.

"Just relax," Nina said softly as she approached Ben's body.

"Okay, Nina," Ben said softly.

Nina stepped forward and stood between Ben's knees and carefully placed the tie over his eyes and began tieing it at the back. Right as she was close to Ben. He grabbed Nina right above her waist.

"Oh Nina, I know you told me to relax but I can't relax when you're this close to me. Even though I can't see you I feel your warm presence and your scent is so inviting. I need you right now Nina." Ben growled full of desire at that moment.

It was unexpected but just hearing how Ben wanted her so badly excited her in all the right ways. Her cheeks flushed, her breathing became a little more laboured and immediately she felt the warmth radiating deeply between her thighs. Ben tugged her forwards somewhat agitated by desire and Nina leaned forward to kiss him briefly then pulled. He tried to pull her close for another kiss but Nina started to stand up in front.

"Fuck..." Ben groaned quietly.

"Ooh such dirty language my dear," Nina replied coyly. "We can't allow for this can we?"

Nina began unzipping the rest of her leather jacket and began to cup Ben's face in her right hand. Her thumb softly caressed his chin and she watched how his breathing was uneven. She threw the jacket on a nearby chair and then brought her face very close to Ben's. He leaned into her hand as Nina's fingers moved from his chin to caressing his bottom lip. Ben's lips parted as Nina awoke every nerve ending in his body by so softly and sensually touching him. Nina planted another kiss on his lips and she felt Ben's whole body urge to get nearer. She placed a hand carefully on his shoulder and guided him to lean back on the sofa. To get fully comfortable, Nina finally removed her trousers and crawled up on the sofa next to Ben.

"I need to tell you something Ben," Nina said breathily.

" Yes, Nina," Ben replied enthusiastically.

"I need you to know how much I need you right now Ben and because I need you, you are mine. You belong to me now so I will enjoy every inch of you Ben. Do you understand me?" She was breathless from the rush of words that spilled out.

"Oh god, Nina." Ben groaned. "I am yours, Nina, I want to be yours, Nina. "Fuck..." he sighed.

"Good boy Ben," Nina said full of glee hearing how onboard Ben was.

While on her knees on the sofa, Nina leaned over to kiss Ben's cheek. Lightly Nina danced her fingers down Ben's cheek and got close to his ear.

"I wanted you when I first saw you arrive this afternoon. You're so tall and handsome. Your face is so cute and attractive and I love your hair" she whispered as she ran her fingers through Ben's hair. All Ben could do was sigh in response.

"You're so masculine yet so cute so I knew you could be sexually aggressive but also maybe, a good boy too" She continued to whisper as Ben leaned into her hand to soak up Nina's touch.

Nina crawled over and sat on Ben's lap and kissed him. She finally gave in and let them kiss passionately as they urgently needed to. Ben wrapped his arms around Nina's waist and groaned in delight as he finally had the opportunity to feel Nina's soft bare skin. Nina's hands were both cupping Ben's cheeks as they devoured each other's lips. Just aching to get closer and closer with each kiss. Nina paused for a moment and then left a peck on Ben's cheek and then slowly exhaled over his earlobe.

"You're so soft and delicious Ben darling," Nina whispered before taking Ben's earlobe between her lips.

She stroked the back of Ben's head as she kissed, sucked and nibbled his ear. The feeling of him writhing beneath her was only egging her on more to spend longer slowly teasing his ear before planting wet passionate kisses down the side of his neck.

Once Nina arrived at the base of Ben's neck, she began pulling up Ben's shirt. It was removed with urgency so Nina could continue savouring Ben's delicate and intoxicating skin. She lingered for as long as possible kissing and nibbling all across his neck and collarbone. To continue her journey, she began kissing across his shoulders, down the front of his pecs before she paused. Nina breathed heavily over Ben's nipple and then passed her whole tongue across it and on the other side. She brushed her fingers over them and watched Ben's face as she seemed pleased.

All down the middle of his chest Nina continue to leave marks of her lipstick which was exciting to see the trail. Around Ben's umbilical, she planted heavy kisses before sitting up fully on Ben's lap. Her hands clutch around Ben's belt as she pulled a little as she unfastened.

"Let me help," Ben moaned needily as she tried to pull his belt undone faster and unzip his trousers. He anxiously pulled down his trousers and Nina guided them down over his ankles.

"Earlier you were a bad boy Ben. Swearing like that twice. You know I'll have to punish you a little for that right?" She said trying to mask her excitement.

"Yes, I understand Nina," Ben replied very compliantly.

"Now please get on your hands and knees Ben."

"Yes Nina, right away."

Nina was in awe of how this big sexy chunk of a man was so willing. Once he was in position she stood by his side and caressed his backside over his boxers and squeezed again.

"I love these buns." Nina giggled. "And I love these thick delicious thighs of yours." She said as she caressed his inner thigh. She roughly pulled his boxers down exposed his backside.

"Mmm." Nina purred. "Such a sexy plump bum. Too bad I have to punish it a little."

Nina stroked and squeezed Ben's backside before giving each cheek a smack. With each spank from Nina's small hands, Ben groaned in appreciation.

"Please sit back down now Ben."

Ben quietly obliged and sat down with his boxers hanging just above his knees and his sizeable erection in plain view.

"Mmmm, what do we have here?" Nina asked approving before stroking Ben's thigh.

"An erection Nina." Ben said weakly.

"What is it that you need Ben?" Nina asked.

"You" Ben whimpered.

Nina grabbed Ben's hand brought him to the armchair nearby. She sat down and ripped off her panties and threw them nearby.

"Please get on your knees, Ben" Nina urged.

"Yes Nina, yes," Ben replied.

Ben was on his knees in front of her still with the tie around his eyes and it was the hottest thing Nina had ever seen. She hoisted each thick thigh over each arm of the chair and leaned back giving Ben full access.

"Lick my pussy please Ben." Nina whimpered unable to last any longer.

Ben lurched forward and wrapped both his arms under Nina's thighs and began kissing her inner thigh in a frenzy. He grew closer and closer with each kiss to the centre of her burning desires. Intensely, Ben planted more kisses over Nina's mound and everywhere on her inner thighs. Without seeing, Ben could feel the profound humidity in front of him. Each kiss made Nina sink further into the chair and increasingly made her weaker. Finally, he planted a kiss over her swollen, damp, slit. Nina groaned and tipped her hip forwards aching for more. Ben tried not to rush the moment but after another deep long kiss across Nina's pussy, he couldn't contain himself.

He took her swollen pussy lips between his own lips and kissed and sucked every way he could. His lips parted and he kissed and soaked up the most of Nina's wetness that he could. The way in which Nina was soaked was absolutely delicious and he wanted all of her. Being unable to see, Ben just imaged how beautiful Nina's pussy would be. He imagined her pussy lips to look like the pinkest rose petals covered in dew. Being buried between her thighs was a bigger treat than he had imagined. The whole time Nina was rocking her hips towards him, sighing and moaning his name while trying to reach for his head. He began focusing increasingly on Nina's clit. He knew it was time to let her dissolve into pleasure. The way her hips were riding the pleasure he gave her felt like waves crashing.

Louder and louder Nina's moans became unable she was whimper Ben's name and then screamed for him before falling worldless to the orgasmic pleasure he was providing. Nina slumped back in the chair feeling so satisfied.

"Ohhh... Ben. You have no idea." She said with her voice breaking.

Ben smiled and said "you're welcome my queen."

Feeling very weak-kneed Nina guided Ben into the armchair.

"It's your turn darling," Nina said as she pressed him back into the chair.

Nina got down on her knees before Ben. He was so incredibly hard and leaking precum. It was an incredible and succulent sight to see. She began kissing and stroking Ben's thigh before reaching his throbbing erection. Softly, Nina took his cock between her hands and kissed it.

"It's beautiful," Nina murmured.

Nina reached for the lube and lathered it before she began stroking Ben's cock. As soon as Nina put her hands around his cock, Ben's whole body heaved. Ben was at the epitome of arousal. He thought at any moment he might explode from all of his pent-up need from a whole day of teasing. Languidly, she began stroking him and she watched how his head pressed back into the chair. With each stroke, Ben's lips parted more and his breathing was so agitated. The state of him was unbelievable. While Nina picked up the pace and saw how Ben was so overwhelmed it made her begin throbbing between her thighs again.

"Ohh Ben, I can't do this to you," Nina whimpered while stroking his cock.

"What do you mean?" Ben asked groggily.

Nina let go of his cock for a moment and then crawled up on the armchair and sat on Ben's lap.

"I need you so badly Ben."

Nina raised her and then lowered herself down carefully onto Ben's throbbing cock. They both groaned and sighed so deeply. Neither could believe how good it felt to finally come together in the most profound way. Nina pulled off Ben's tie covering his eyes, held his face and then began kissing him as they slowly rocked together.

"Ohh Nina," Ben groaned. "The bra is beautiful but I need it off right this minute."

Ben reached around unclasped Nina's bra and threw it onto the sofa. As her breasts bounced out of her bra, Ben eagerly embraced them in his hands.

"Oh god Nina, you're so perfect." Ben moaned.

For a few moments, Ben reduced the speed of their thrusts to focus on Nina's beautiful soft tan breasts. He looked at them in wonder as he kissed, nuzzled and caressed them. Nina's head tipped back as she lifted them up further for Ben to bury his face among the beautiful full pillows that were her breasts. Ben put his lips around her hardened nippled and began sucking. Feeling such full pleasure Nina couldn't help but start undulated her hips more fully as Ben sucked and nibbled her extremely sensitive nipples. She wrapped her arms tightly around Ben's back as she began feeling weak.

"Oh Ben, you're so wonderful. Make me yours please and you'll be mine forever."

Ben was overwhelmed by such incredibly arousing but also loving words coming from Nina's beautiful lips.

"Nina, I think I love you," Ben whispered.

They both clung together as desperately as possible as the pace of the thrusting began more and more intense with Nina bouncing in such primal need on top of Ben's cock.

"Oh god," Nina whimpered. "Please cum with me. Please cum in me Ben." she cried out.

The sight of Nina's desperation, her beautiful breasts bouncing and her pleading words to surrender themselves together was enough to send Ben into orgasmic heaven that instant. Their lips locked and both of them cried out each other's names in bliss and then dissolved into each other's arms. Nina's arms and legs were tightly wrapped around Ben's body and that is where Ben wanted her to remain forevermore.