Nina's Birthday Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina was trying to resist but Marleah was too fast and strong.

She grabbed Nina's two arms and planted her foot into Nina's back. She pulled back on Nina's arm and pushed down on Nina's back with her foot. Nina howled in pain.

Rick was watching and got incredibly turned on by it all.

Marleah finally let go but then jumped back onto Nina's back. She grabbed Nina's arm and twisted it behind and up Nina's back. Nina slammed down her other arm in pain on the mat.

Nina didn't have real long hair but she could feel her own fingertips touching her hair. That's how far up her back Marleah was twisting her arm. Nina was kicking and bucking to try to break the hold but to no avail.

Marleah got off of Nina's back but held onto her arm and grabbed Nina's other arm. She then sat down by Nina's head and planted her feet on Nina's shoulders. Nina was groaning in pain. She then pulled on Nina's arms and pushed forward with her feet. Nina screeched and thought her arms were going to get pulled right out of the sockets.

Finally Marleah let go. Nina was lying on the mat sobbing in pain.

Marleah walked around her a couple of times and looked over at Rick and Larissa. Larissa said to Rick "we can end it here. Up to you."

Rick thought to himself he'd never get to see this again and said "Just a little more".

Larissa nodded at Marleah. Marleah shrugged her shoulders and went back to work.

Marleah rolled Nina over onto her back and got on top of her and said "I'm not done with you yet."

Nina tried to buck her off but Marleah had other ideas.

She wrapped her legs around Nina's head and squeezed Nina in a scissors. Nina was slapping and kicking but Marleah held the hold.

Then Marleah, while still maintaining the scissors, sort of rolled up so now it was more a facesit pin. Finally she let go and once again jumped up.

Marleah now stood up over Nina.

Nina was breathing heavily and her chest was heaving up and down.

Marleah then got on top of Nina at the stomach sort of straddling her.

Nina looked up at Marleah and a strange sensation came over her. Although Nina was almost in tears she actually felt herself being turned on by this woman above her who was dominating her.

Marleah looked down at Nina. Marleah then said "You know, you've got one hell of rack honey but mine isn't bad either. I think you should get a closer look."

With that Marleah reached back and unhooked her bra. She threw her bra to the side. She then pinned Nina down by the wrists and brought her breasts down into Nina's face. She moved back and forth slapping Nina's face with her breasts.

She then brought her breasts straight down into Nina's face in a breast smother.

Nina kicked and bucked again and again to try to get Marleah off but she just didn't have the strength.

Finally Marleah brought her breasts up off Nina's face. She looked down at Nina and said "Had enough?"

Nina groaned "y-y-yes."

Marleah stood up and planted her foot on Nina's 40 inch chest in victory.

Larissa came walking over and said "Nice job Marleah."

Marleah turned and went to the bedroom to change.

After Lairssa and Marleah left. Rick helped Nina up. Rick started to talk "Nina look, I..." but before he could say anything more Nina pulled him close to her, put his arm around him and gave him a long passionate kiss.

Rick was stunned when Nina said "Take me, take me now."

She led him into the bedroom. She turned and brought him close and kissed him again. She could feel his rock hard dick press up against her.

She stepped back a little at the foot of the bed and began to take off her bathing suit. First the right bathing suit strap and then the left she slid down her arms.

Rick was panting in anticipation as Nina's gorgeous breasts spilled out of her bathing suit. They were even more beautiful than he imagined. She then slid the bathing suit down her legs and stepped out of it so she was standing there naked.

Rick went up to her and eased her down onto the bed.

He took off his shirt and then his shorts and underwear. Rick was so excited he was afraid he'd blow his load too early. He got on top of Nina and said "Just lay there, I want to thank you for doing this today."

With that Rick went down to Nina's ankles. He gently kissed Nina's right leg slowly moving up to her vagina. He got there and she was already moist. He went by it with his mouth just blowing on it and then went down her left leg kissing it. As he did this he began to rub his fingers up and down her vagina.

Nina began to moan with pleasure. Rick then moved back up her leg and began to lick her pussy. While doing this he moved his two hands up to Nina's ample nipples and began to fondle them.

Nina, who had grown up in an era when most men didn't lick a woman's pussy, had never felt this kind of sensation before. Her body was tingling all over. She began to gyrate with pleasure and moan. Her body tensed up as she had an orgasm for the first time in her life.

Rick then was over Nina with his hands on the bed.

Nina looked up at him with passion and breathing hard. She then said "I never felt anything like that before. Let me do something to you that makes you feel the same way. Anything you want."

Rick brought his lips down and kissed Nina. He said, "There's something I've always wanted to do."

Nina said "Name it."

Rick positioned himself so that his dick was between Nina's breasts. He said to Nina "Just bring your breasts together with your hands."

Nina did so and Rick began to rock back and forth, his dick moving up and down between her soft warm breasts. As Rick did this he reached back and began to fondle Nina's pussy. Nina began to groan as was Rick. Rick could feel Nina's body again begin to tense up as she approached another climax. Just as she did he exploded, cumming all over Nina's breasts.

They were done and Rick just collapsed on top of Nina holding her in a passionate embrace.

Rick looked down at Nina and said "How can I ever thank you for this?"

Nina said "you already did."

Nina got up and changed. They left the hotel and drove back to Nina's car. Neither one said much.

When they got to Nina's car Rick began to say something and Nina put her finger on his lips and said "Shhhh." She gave him one last kiss and left.

That week Nina talked to Sheila. Sheila asked her how it went.

Nina just said "Remember what you said to me when I asked you how your thing went? Well, same thing, my secret."

Sheila said "Just tell me, did you get what you wanted?"

Nina said "That and more."

12