Nina's Gang Bang

Story Info
Nina at her all out orgy.
4.3k words
4.45
11.1k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,838 Followers

When Nina Warner opened the door of her room, it was just past 3 AM. The babysitter was watching her son overnight, in her home. That was good, she was in no shape to take care of baby Brock at the present time. She had told her husband Jim that she was visiting her parents in upstate New York. That was a fine excuse, she knew that her husband and her parents disliked each other intensely, and she had told her Mom that she was going on a week-long trip to Chicago, just to get away for a while. Her Mom told her not to worry, on the very slim possibility that Jim called them, she'd cover for her.

Once the flight landed at O'Hare International, a limousine was waiting for her, and she was quickly whisked to a large, luxurious mansion. She was met at the door by an honest to god butler.

"Ms. Jarvis, welcome, my name is Albert, please follow me, your room is ready for you."

Nina entered, followed by a brawny fellow carrying her luggage. Once she was in her room, and unpacked she could feel the tingles of building excitement. It was a big week, and she was eager to get down to it. She thought back to how it began...

...It had all started out so innocently, her post-baby blues were getting her down, she had no desire to have sex with her husband Jim, and her friend Maureen Sargis had invited her to a party. At the party, it quickly developed into an orgy, and Maureen had persuaded her to stay, try it out, and let her hair down. To quiet any protests, Maureen had stripped her down and placed her red-headed pussy atop her mouth.

"Now, eat me, baby, eat my pussy, lick me good, and make me cum all over your face!" Maureen purred.

The taste of Maureen's pussy was tangy and very good, and she got into it eagerly. She hadn't had another woman since her high school graduation, her best friend Deborah Bracken and she had been lovers all that year, ever since the night of their 18th birthday, having been born the same day, and she'd learned the pleasure of how to eat pussy the right way, and the exquisite pleasure of Deborah's mouth nuzzling at her pussy, expertly bringing her to orgasm. It was obvious that her pussy licking skills were still sharp, as Maureen's cries and moans of pleasure filled the air, she started to slowly rotate her hips atop her mouth.

Nina felt a hand parting her legs, and a body getting between her legs, crawling between the spread of her thighs. She felt the long knob end of a hard cock against the lips of her pussy. She tried to get up, tried to push Maureen off her, but Maureen grabbed her head, holding her tightly against her steamy opening.

"No, no you need this, I've seen you moping around, no more moping around. You're going to get good, hard fucking, the kind you need. Let her have it!"

She felt the cock head slip inside her, then the rest of the cock was buried in one smooth push. She squealed, mmmmm, being stretched open, oh god, it felt so good, and she moaned into the soupy wetness of Maureen's pussy.

"Yeah, oh yeah baby, see how good that hard cock feels, just lay back and enjoy it baby, and lick me, oh fuck, make me cum all over your face!"

She could feel that hard 8 inches pulling back, then sliding deep again, getting into a good fucking rhythm, mmmmm, oh fuck, she shouldn't, she was married, and eating a pussy wasn't cheating, in her mind, but wantonly taking a stranger's cock, that was cheating.

Even as her mind tried to tell her to stop, her body wantonly betrayed her. The hard, plunging cock just felt too good, she loved the feeling of being stuffed over and over. Her body took over completely, and she started to hump her hips up to the hard, driving cock, and Maureen let out a howl of pleasure as Nina's talented tongue took her over, and Nina got the wettest, juiciest facial ever, as Maureen was a real squirter.

Maureen pulled back slightly, and cooed, "How does it feel baby?"

Nina cooed, "Oh god, it feels so good, I want my pussy filled to bursting with thick, hot cum!"

She heard a growl from the owner of the cock, and he started to pump hard until his cock was jackhammering away deep inside her. Nina didn't even know who he was, he was just some hard cock for her fucking pleasure. That made her body burn, hot, anonymous fucking, with rock-hard cocks, no names, no faces even, just plunging dicks drilling her. That took her over, and her scream of climax filled the room, as the cock's owner stiffened, and letting out a roar like a wild bull, exploded, gushing a torrent of thick hot cum deep inside her.

Maureen cooed, "Oh yeah, I thought you'd like it." She produced a blindfold, and slid it over Nina's eyes, then giggled, "No peeking now!"

Nina felt the first cock pull out, and in only a few moments, she felt another cock poised at her entrance, then sliding slowly into her. She could feel the cum of the first cock coating her walls, and encompassing the second cock, and she heard a grunt from the owner.

"Oh yeah, fuck, hot, wet cunt, mmmmm, gonna fill your tight box baby!"

Just as he started to ride her, pumping in and out, she felt her head being gently turned to the left, and she felt a cock pressing lightly against her lips. She opened her mouth, and let the cock slide past her lips, and she tightened her mouth around the cock as it slid in slowly.

She heard a grunt of pleasure from the owner, as his 7 inches was now buried in her mouth. He gave her a moment to adjust, then began fucking her face. The cocks started to take her in tandem, pumping in and out, and their grunts filled the room. The cock fucking her cunt picked up the pace, and she felt his body move faster, and faster, then he hammered his cock into the balls, holding it there, letting out loud grunts as his prick exploded, another wave of cum splashing all over her inside walls.

The cock buried in her mouth stiffened, she heard him grunt, "Oh fuck, YEAH!" and his cock exploded, gushing the thick cum into her eager mouth. She was halfway to another orgasm, and when the cocks pulled out and were replaced by fresh cocks that quickly drove into her mouth and pussy, it took only a few pumps before she shrieked around the cock filling her mouth as her pussy was rocked by another shaking orgasm. Just as she felt her mouth get filled by another creamy load, the hard, milking action of her walls sucked the load out of the cock ramming her cunt, as he lost his load deep inside her.

Nina was the hit of the orgy, the gang-bang was in full swing, it went on and on, cocks would be shoved up Nina's cunt and mouth in tandem, and fuck her hard until they blasted thick, juicy loads into her mouth and her cunt. Then, as soon as they withdrew, 2 more cocks were ready to penetrate her wet mouth and dripping fuck-hole. Her mouth and cunt were supreme cock milking pleasure, and the lucky cocks obliged.

Right next to her, Maureen was getting the same double fucking, her cries of pleasure spurring Nina on. The room was filled with the grunts and groans of the guys, Maureen and Nina's cries of orgasm, and the liquid sounds, their wet, juicy, well fucked cunts squelching as hard, horny cocks drilled them again and again. Nina sucked off and was fucked by 10 guys, 10 anonymous cocks that rammed her, and rock-hard dicks gushed slick hot sperm into her. Sucking off the cocks that had fucked her first was wildly exciting, tasting the mingled juices drove her wild, she felt so alive, so fucking good.

The next time Maureen invited her to a party, Nina didn't even hesitate, and again, the blindfold and the rock-hard, anonymous cocks made for a long, hard, very enjoyable orgy. She'd taken to it like a duck takes to water, this is what she wanted, to be fucked and to suck off as many guys as could get it up for her. No faces, no names, just hard anonymous cocks, ramming her steamy cunt and filling her mouth over and over. And now, thanks to Maureen, she'd been invited to a huge orgy, put on by a very wealthy businessman.

She thought of her husband Jim, working hard for her and their baby, and she felt a pang of conscience. She was not unaware of how much she was breaking her marriage vows, but what could she do? Sex with Jim had become no more exciting than a handshake.

Maureen had warned her before she got married and told her that the best way to fuck up a relationship and lose interest in sex was to get married. She laughed it off, got married, and found out the hard way that her want for Jim's body, his cock, which she couldn't get enough of before they got married, plummeted, and she hated to deflect his advances. But she had discovered what she was, what her sexual needs were, and she had to be true to herself.

At 7:45 PM, Jarvis the butler knocked on her door.

"Ms. Jarvis, 15 minutes."

"Thank you, Albert."

She took out her costume and put it on. She had a picture to help her as she arranged her hair and pinned it into place. Securing her hair with the covering, and working a ponytail through the top were the most complicated things, the rest was easy. She put on the mask and faced herself in the full-length mirror. She was looking at herself dressed up like Barbara Eden from the TV series, "I Dream of Jeannie."

Her harem pants and top were a lot more sheer, see-thru in fact. Her nipples couldn't be any more visible if she was naked, and the open crotch of the harem pants would allow free access to all the horny cocks that wanted to fuck a genie. Her mask was the kind you would wear for a masquerade ball, white with ruffles. The rest of her face was uncovered, but it wasn't like she lived here, she didn't know anyone in Chicago, and they didn't know her, so it was anonymous enough for her.

There was a knock, and she heard Maureen say, "Nina, are you there?"

She opened the door, and Maureen crossed in, they faced each other, smiling, as they took in each other's costumes. Maureen was wearing a very slutty schoolgirl outfit, a pleated micro-mini skirt, white crotchless panties, knee-high white socks, and a regulation white blouse, that had only the bottom button done up, letting the rest of the blouse gap wide open. She was also wearing a masquerade-style mask, in hot, fire engine red, and her hair was done up in pigtails.

Nina giggled and said, "If any schoolgirl ever wore that to school, the first male teacher she came across would be fucking her tight little pussy before first class!"

Maureen smiled, and said, "Yeah, this'll get a few of the guests hot and bothered!"

At 7:59 PM, Albert tapped on the door, and said, "It's time."

Maureen grinned, and said, "Let's do it!"

Nina could feel her juices churning, she loved to feel a hard cock jetting into her mouth, his hot load splattering the roof of her mouth and her tongue, so she could taste all the thick, gooey wetness of his load. She also liked the ones that would grab her head, and force their prick as deep as possible, the balls touching her chin, the cock head tight against the back of her throat, the cock gushing thick juicy spurts straight down her throat.

Having guys use her as a fuck doll, just an anonymous sex object, her tight, hot holes being used as receptacles for their pricks to dump their cum into her, just made her hotter. She loved being a slut, being fucked over and over, and tonight was gonna be the best gang bang ever.

Maureen and Nina went downstairs, and Albert was at a door, smiling, and as they entered the room, a loud cheer went up. The room was huge, filled with naked guys, and very stiff, eager cocks. Nina could feel the eyes hungrily sizing up her naked body, being 5'10" tall with natural blonde hair and green eyes, and measurements of 36D-23-36, she knew that the cocks were eager to plunder her holes.

Right next to her, Maureen was getting her fair share of hungry, lust-filled looks, she was 2 inches shorter than Nina, a little heavier, with big beautiful 38D breasts. Maureen had hazel eyes, and brunette hair, very pretty with a neatly trimmed pussy, unlike Nina's which was shaved bare and smooth. The men were all wearing masks that covered more of their faces, that was good, it was meant to be anonymous.

Four more ladies came in behind them, one was dressed as a slutty nun, another one was costumed as a slutty school teacher, a slutty witch, and the fourth one was dressed like a farmer's daughter, wearing a thin checkered shirt, and the shortest, tightest pair of Daisy Duke shorts she'd ever seen.

Nina knew that there were three hundred men ready for the orgy. So as not to have them get fucked out, the men were divided, and each of the ladies would get gang banged by 50 men per night. So, after 6 nights, all of them would have taken on every one of the three hundred cocks, it was perfect. The men split up into groups of 50, and one group approached Nina, she could see the smiles, and she returned it, god, she was already soaked and dripping.

One of them, a big black fellow, powerfully built and packing a 10-inch rod, leaned in and growled, "Hey sweetheart, are you ready for us?"

Her mind whirled, a 10-inch cock stuffing her made her pussy even more of a wet, horny hole, she gasped, "Oh fuck, more than ready. My pussy's leaking like a sieve, I need your cocks to plunder my cunt and fuck my mouth!"

"Why don't we take you over to the doggy platform, and start you off right there baby?"

Platforms had been set up around the room, they were covered with thick padding, for doggy style, face to face, cowgirl style, and she nodded eagerly. She saw Maureen, her face full of a hungry need, being led over to one of the cowgirl-style platforms. The platforms were arranged in a wide circle, so they could just turn their heads, and watch the other ladies getting their eager holes filled. Nina could see naked, horny men, hard stiff cocks lining up, all of them ready to fuck the hot, eager holes waiting for them.

The doggy-style platform had a foldable middle. Nina took a kneeling position, and the table supported her upper body, there was a scooped opening to rest her chin on. The table was adjusted upwards, and she saw the great design. She'd be taken from behind, while her mouth, free of any obstruction, would be taking stiff hard cocks, the flexible table allowed her upper body to be adjusted to any desired angle, and her mouth would be hot and ready.

Nina felt hands stroking her ass, and feeling for her slit. A finger wormed its way inside and slid around and around. She moaned as her cunt clutched tightly at the finger.

"Oh yeah, so tight, oh yeah baby, ever had a black dick?"

Nina grunted, "Not yet, I want it, I want that black monster stuffing my cunt, fuck me!"

She felt him take the position, his cock head push against her, and she moaned with pleasure as it penetrated her dripping twat. She felt that monster sausage stuffing her, her cunt was on fire. She could see it as if she was watching from above, her lily white skin, natural blonde hair, and green eyes, who had never had the pleasure of a black dick, getting her first reaming from the huge black cock fucking her tight white pussy.

The idea of contrast between his black body and her white body made Nina's cunt an eager, throbbing hole. She let out a loud growl of pleasure as his cock was jammed balls deep inside her, oh fuck, she'd never been opened so deep, it was fucking amazing. He grabbed her hips and plowed into her, again and again.

She turned her head slightly and saw Maureen riding a cock, pumping her hips up and down, while her mouth was gliding up and down a hard, black cock, she was letting out muffled grunts and growls of pleasure.

The black fucker grunted, "Oh yeah baby, I love fucking tight white cunts, my black cock is gonna fill up your tight white cunt, fuck yeah!"

Nina growled back, "Yeah, ram that big black cock into me, fuck my tight, lily-white cunt, then blow your steaming spunk right up me, fuck yeah, feels so good! Yeah, I'm getting my black cock virginity fucked away, pump your thick black juice into me, fuck me, fuck the lily white bitch, and give it to me!"

As he reamed out my throbbing pussy, he growled, "White cunts always love my big black dick!"

The table was adjusted, and her head was at the perfect angle, a hard, 7-inch cock was in front of her face, and she eagerly engulfed it, swallowing it to the balls on her first go. The grunt of pleasure urged her on, and she drew her head back up and plunged down again. She easily got into a good rhythm, and the black cock started to fuck her harder, he was watching her give head, and he knew that she would be sucking his 10-inch bone before the night was out. That took him over.

"Oh yeah baby, I'm gonna fill you right up, your sexy white cunt is gonna get a full load of my black cock juice, yeah, oh fuck, YEAH!" he grunted as he slammed it in one last time.

Nina howled around the cock stuffed up her mouth as her pussy blew, she could feel his cock pierce her cervix, ready to flood her. Her inner cunt clamped tightly around his cock, spasming wildly, milking his big cock. She felt the gush deep inside, his load pouring hotly into her very womb, his cock pumped over and over, letting her muscles milk every drop out of him.

The cock she was sucking on started to jerk wildly, then it erupted, pouring a flood of cum, her mouth was filled, and she swished his load around, her tongue slick with his gooey load, bathing his spurting cock as he gushed out the last little dribbles.

She felt the cock pull out of her well fucked pussy, and his voice said, "Thanks baby, fucking your sweet, white cunt was superb!"

The cock was pulled out of her mouth, and she gulped down the full load as she took another look over at Maureen. Two more cocks were keeping her mouth and her pussy occupied.

Another hard cock was presented to Nina's mouth, as she felt a new guy get behind her, his cock nudging against her pussy lips. She grunted as she felt another big cock penetrate her.

Nina moaned and gasped, "Fuck me, oh yeah, fuck me hard, fuck it feels so good!"

She turned her mouth to the task at hand and quickly had another cock in her mouth. This guy grabbed her head and forced her mouth down his entire eight inches, she had learned how to control her gag reflexes.

Like a good, live sex doll, she didn't want anything getting in the way of the hard cocks drilling her, just using her body for their thick loads, and she let him fuck her mouth. Oh fuck, it felt so good, both her holes getting fucked at the same time, and it took only a few minutes before both cocks exploded, filling Nina from both ends.

The feel of a slick, juicy load being shot straight down her throat, and another load being sprayed all over her tight walls took her over the edge, she writhed around, her body riding another orgasm that slammed her pussy as they unloaded.

Nina grunted with pleasure as her cunt and her mouth were again filled with another rock-hard, horny cocks. The gang-bang was going full steam, it went on and on, a cock would be shoved up Nina's cunt, another one would be presented to her mouth, and fuck her hard until they blasted their thick, juicy loads into her. Then, as soon as they withdrew, two more cocks would penetrate her dripping fuck-holes.

After the first eight guys had done her, she was moved to the cowgirl-style table, and her orgasms were almost nonstop as she rode the hard dicks awaiting her. This was the position that made her orgasm easiest, and she really got into it, slamming her throbbing hole up and down more hard, horny cocks, turning her head to suck in another eager prick.

After the next 8 guys had done her, she was moved to the face-to-face table, getting fucked hard into the padding as a cock would be fed to her eager mouth. Then, it was back to the doggy-style table, as everyone who had taken her tight pussy was now going to get sucked off, and the ones who got sucked off would get to bury a load deep inside her tight fuck hole. She grinned as she saw her black cock man taking the position.

groomleader
groomleader
2,838 Followers
12