Nina's Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, oh yeah, I wanna taste your black cock, give my lily white mouth a full load of your big, black cock juice!" Nina growled.

"Oh yeah baby, take my cock at your own pace, let my big black cock feel the tight grip of your sweet, sexy mouth!" he said softly.

As she felt another hard cock enter her overheated pussy, she surrounded the black cock, and worked her mouth up and down. His grunts encouraged her on, and she worked on getting every last bit in, 8 inches, bob up and down, up and down, little by little, she had 9 inches, mmmmm, oh god, she was hotter than hell, and she wanted every bit. His grunts and growls told her he was close, and she kept up her oral attack.

Behind her, the cock that was fucking her burst, flooding her hole, but she barely felt it, she was fixated on getting that black beauty into her mouth. With a slight twist of her head, she did it, the entire 10 inches was buried in her mouth. Her throat muscles fluttered around his cock head, and that did it.

"Oh yeah, gonna flood your white mouth, baby, suck every drop of my black cock juice, fuck, YEEEAAAAHHH!"

His cock started to pulse wildly, she felt the first shot gush straight down her throat, she pulled her head back just in time to feel 2 blasts of hot cum hit the roof of her mouth, she was swallowing, moaning around his meat, as he gushed his load, waves of cum spewing all over her tongue until she had sucked out every drop.

When she released his cock, he murmured "Thanks baby, your mouth was just as hot and fuckable as your tight, white cunt!"

Nina took the next 2 cocks, and she was again fucked, and sucked cock, over and over again, she lost track of all the cocks that came at her, shoved into her mouth and cunt, and filled her at both ends as they dumped their loads. It was a long, very hard night for the six ladies, the room was a continual area of hot, horny sounds, grunts and groans, the sound of wet dripping holes being pumped hard, and cries and growls of orgasm. When she crept upstairs at 3 AM, the mixed cum of fifty men had been fired up into her pussy, and had filled her mouth.

Nina and Maureen climbed the stairs, side by side, their rooms were right next to each other. Nina asked her to come into her room, and they looked at each other. Seeing each other getting gang banged had been so erotic, they stripped off their costumes and it only took a few moments before they were on the bed in a tight 69.

Nina's cunt was glowing with the heat of being fucked 50 times, as she shoved her face into Maureen's dripping pussy. As Nina started to suck on Maureen's well fucked pussy, she groaned with pleasure as Maureen's tongue slid up inside her.

Nina ate her ravenously, tasting the mixed spunk of her 50 fuck partners, while Maureen eagerly licked and sucked at the dripping mess Nina's pussy had become. Very soon, Nina could taste the sweet cream of Maureen's juices, it set her own pussy churning her juices. They both exploded, pussies spasming wildly, shrieks of orgasm bouncing off the walls, as each gushed their own sweet cream into their lover's mouth.

Nina stretched, she felt so used, and it made her body tingle. Five more nights lay ahead, 250 more hard cocks to use them. Both ladies totally sated, they virtually passed out in each other's arms, it was exhausting, but it was what they wanted.

12