Nina's Night Visitor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Clark knocked on Nina's apartment door, he told himself that he would have to be strong, knowing the regret he would feel if he continued his affair with Nina.

When Nina heard the knock, she ran to the door and opened it.

"Oh, thank you so much; come in," Nina said.

"No, I have to be somewhere." Clark lied.

"Really? where?"

Nina said with a raised eyebrow, indicating that she didn't believe him.

Clark had no answer to the question. When he stepped inside to give her the bag he held, she pulled the door closed behind them. Clark placed the bag Tommy had given him on the dining room table.

Nina sensed his apprehension; she never wanted to pressure him. Especially since she shared the same uneasiness, and yet her cunt dripped. Already horny and missing her night visitor's attention was galvanized by his manly act of protection.

Nina decided that she wanted him and would not be denied.

Before Clark knew what hit him, Nina was all over him, Aggressively Kissing and pawing. For a quick second, Clark instinctively kissed back. He felt her plunge her tongue in his mouth while grabbing at his groin.

The duel feeling Clark was having were fighting within him like two wild dogs after the same scrap of meat. He started to reject her advance, slowly pulling away.

Nina thought to herself.

"The one time he doesn't have to beg me, and he's fighting me off."

"Nina, this is wrong!" Clark said now entirely in a free fall.

"What's wrong? We already did it several times."

"I don't feel right anymore." Clark protested.

"Well, you know how I felt some of the times when you came here and begged me to fuck you. " Nina answered.

"Did you ever stop and think that maybe I felt what you're feeling now." She reminded him.

"I know I'm sorry," Clark said, realizing that he was guilty of the same type of pressure.

"Look, nobody is around. Nobody has any idea about us. We have kept it loose and intermittent. It has worked well." Nina pointed out.

"I know, but we're like family; it's weird."

"We're not family, though."

"I Love you like family; I don't love you like a girlfriend."

"I know, I feel the same, but we're friends, friends that fuck." Nina reassured, feeling relieved herself.

"You have already had me a bunch of times; what's one more?" She continued.

"I need to use the bathroom," Clark said.

In truth, he needed to pee, but it was also an excuse to get free and have a moment to think.

Clark used the bathroom; he washed his hands and face and looked in the mirror. He was giving himself a pep talk. He thought about how good the sex had been and wanted to, but he knew that the morning after would be filled with guilt, worry, and fear.

Nina's stomach was flipping with excitement. It had been a long six weeks since she had last time Clark pummeled her pussy from behind. Nina felt Clark was going to turn her down. "The last time I called him, he didn't bite either." She thought, remembering the last time.

"I need to step up the pressure if I'm going to get some dick." She told herself. She got an Idea. Nina quickly took off her clothes and leaned over the dining room table. Her whole world was there to see. It was a little different from before. When her night visitor would climb in the window to fuck her.

The light would very low if not out wholly; they were often partially dressed as well. The reasons for it were that it would be easier to cover up and be dressed if somebody caught them in the act. The other reason was despite it all, Nina still had low self-esteem and was self-conscious about her body.

Things had changed; she was ready, lights on and her body in plain view. Now she wanted Clark to see her body, Her Bottom up in the air, her womanhood dripping with the heat of her passion. She wanted him to see her. Nina did this without shame. Nina would use her body to seduce him. A body she once hid from him. Nina would use it as bait to catch him.

Clark made up his mind he was going to turn her down and go home. However, when he walked out of the bathroom, he was stopped dead in his tracks.

Clark saw Nina bent over the dining room table, head down, ass up. Seeing her in this submissive way was a massive shot of heat. She was giving herself up to him. Her lovely round ass cheeks looked smooth and soft. Clark had always loved staring at Nina's behind, and to see it like this was ecstasy.

Nina wanted his cock so badly. She felt the cooler air on her nethers. She was prone and opened, displaying everything she had to Clark.

She was naked. She was spreading her ass crack with one hand pulling her plump ass cheek open while parting her cunt lips with the other hand. It was an amazing sight.

Nina was wordlessly offering her steaming cunt to him. Clark stared as Nina was Spreading herself open to give him a view of her ready and available fuckholes. The erotic image was heightened by the knowledge that Nina was in a position that she thought was subservient. She had refused many times to let Clark take her from behind. Then one night, out of necessity, she complied. Nina agreed to be "Fucked like a whore." She put it. When she had finally taken his dick doggy style, The result was an excellent hot, hard fuck. From then on, she couldn't wait to be bent over again.

Since they started their secret affair, Clark had always had to beg her to fuck him, but now she was freely giving herself away.

Clark was set ablaze by Nina's intentions. Nina knew that he had a fetish for ass, especially her ass. She would catch Clark looking at her plump bottom. She had correctly figured that Clark had lusted after it, masturbated to the thought of it. And once they started their secret late-night romps, Clark couldn't keep his hands away from it or keep his fingers out of it.

The fact that her body aroused him turned her on in unison. She lost all her inhibitions. Instead of being self-conscious and Hiding her body in the dark and she was showing it off to him. She wanted him to see her; she wanted to be naughty and open. Spreading her soft creamy cheeks to be sure he could see her Pussy and sphincter. It was her ass, and Nina was using it the way a peacock would use its plumage to seduce a mate.

"Do you like what you see?" she said, her voice soft and seductive.

Her voice alone had the power to harden his prick. Clark watched as Nina's fingers began to manipulate her clit. The pink lips of her welcoming cunt were glistening in her womanly juices.

Clark lost what little willpower he had. He walked to the Table, Nina still bent over it, waiting to be ravaged. Clark stood beside her. They were hip to hip, but Clark faced the opposite direction. He wrapped his arm around her. Using his elbow to hold her hip, he gently gripped her buttock, relishing the soft, smooth flesh he cupped in his hand.

He bent slightly at the waist and enjoyed the view of Nina's hungry fuckholes just inches from his face. He extended the index and middle fingers of his other hand and slid both fingers in her dripping gash. Her cunt was so open and wet that he then added a third finger with ease.

Nina was not disappointed. She loved the sensation. Getting finger banged, especially in this position, always made her cum. After Skinny would give her two humps and a squirt, he would get her off to his credit. Skinny would always put her over his knee and finger bang her unsatisfied twat from behind. The massive fingers of his large hands felt like cocks. When he started to masturbate her, Clark was gentle at first, slowly retracting his fingers in and out of her hot steaming sex. The more he did it, the more open and wet Nina became. A deluge of her cunt juice gushed forth from her. The Aroma of it filled Clark's nose.

Nina felt her self approach climax as Clark stepped up his fingering. The sound of his hand churning in her soaked cunt was audible.

A few minutes later, Clark was at a feverish pace fingering her harder and faster all the time. His mouth watered as the pheromones in the air made their way through his olfactory system. Clark, wanting to taste her honey badly, his inhibitions melted away. He shamelessly declared.

"I wanna eat you out," Clark said without shame.

Nina was so stimulated she all but didn't hear him. it was as if he had mumbled from afar.

"What?" Nina groggily asked from her ecstasy

"I wanna eat you, and I want to eat out your pussy, I wanna taste your cunt." Clark managed through a sudden shyness.

He couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. When Nina didn't reply, he felt self-conscious.

He took his fingers out of her and knelt on the floor behind Nina. Clark was ready to bury his face in her sex. Clark took hold of her globes in each hand and spread her derriere open. Nina realizing she was about to have Clark's tongue inside her womanhood, stood up in rejection. She was standing up straight, looking back at Clark over her shoulder.

"No, No, Don't eat me, I want your cock." She hissed.

Clark got to his feet and stripped out of his pants. His manhood was hard as steel and ready. Nina, confidant that Clark got the message Turned and bent over the table once again.

Nina Felt Clark's hands on her hips as he angled the head of his swollen cockhead toward her warm dark entrance. When he burrowed his full length into her, she let out a loud moan. It had been a long six weeks, and Nina had forgotten how overpowering the sensation of his rock hard rod entering her was. Knowing that there was no chance of being caught this time, Nina let herself go as the pleasure overtook her. Let out loud exhales and moans of joy.

Clark was not expecting to have sex there, for he had no condom. He slid his tool into her to the hilt. The cheeks of her full bottom Jiggled from the impact of his hump. As Clark continued to pound her cunt, he took joy in watching her thick creamy buttocks jiggle and ripple and clap together Like the swells and waves on a lusty, sweaty sea of flesh.

With the power of his humps and Nina felt herself edge toward a crescendo of euphoria. She struggled to contain herself. Nina felt her juices running down her legs. Her cunt slowly adjusted to his tool. Feeling his firm hold of her hips, Nina braced for the impact of his thrust. Every mighty hump brought her closer to exploding with ecstasy.

The ecstasy and sensation again erased Clark's inhabitations.

"It feels so good," Clark grunted through his pleasure.

Nina's only response was a moan.

Feeling the wetness cascade over his balls gave him confidence. He knew she must be enjoying what he was doing to her.

"Your pussy is so juicy, so fucking wet on my cock." Clark said in a crass shameless display that felt freeing.

"Do you like how I fuck your pussy." Clark asked, then threw his hips into her buttocks full throttle.

"Shhhhshh, Just shhh, and keep fucking me." Nina corrected his overzealousness.

The smacking sound of his body colliding with her bottom drove her wild. The girth and length of his tool stimulated her vagina like never before. She was so close to an orgasm. The dirty talk was something that turned her on. However, she was not ready to partake in it herself. Clark's dirty talk would probably push her to climax. However, the sensation in her cunt was so that she wanted to make it last a bit longer.

She had convinced herself that Clark would change for the worse if he knew he had the power to make her cum. The point of the ridiculous thought became moot as she felt Clark's hot tool withdraw from her.

Clark knew he was about to finish as the familiar feeling began. He Slid himself out of the warm wet confines of Nina's pussy. Taking his cock in his hand, and he gazed at Nina. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat. Her curves glistened, accentuating the contours of her derriere. Her pink cunt lips yawned open the vison was too much, and Clark began to finish himself off to the torrid scene.

"I'm Cumming!" Clark yelled as he jerked himself off.

Nina felt the first warm gooey load land with a splat on her asscheek, followed by another and another. Clark Was now letting out loud grunts and moans of pleasure.

One wad squirted across and into the crevasse of her voluptuous bottom. A tiny droplet of cum found its way to her asshole. A warm dollop of semen oozing over and in the wrinkles of her puckered sphincter. The nerve endings in the soft sensitive flesh of her anal pucker sent shockingly good waves of sensation through her body. For the first time, Nina was not disgusted By the hot creamy mother of pearl liquid. On the contrary, she enjoyed the warm moist tickle of the cock juice as it slowly dribbled down her rear flanks and the inner walls of her ass crack.

Clark was still jerking out his sperm, now shooting diminishing drops on the opposite asscheek. As he caught his breath, he soaked in the compelling vision of Nina still leaning over the table, her posterior shining with perspiration and frosted in his Jizz.

As they recovered, the scent of sweat and pussy filled the air.

"Did you cum this time?" Clark asked with concern.

"No, But I never get to, so don't feel bad," she answered as she stood slowly.

She walked past him and fetched a towel from the bathroom. Clark watched as Nina methodically toweled his spoo off her buttcheeks, then wiped her crack clean of the sticky white goo. Had he not just had an earth-shattering orgasm, the act would have turned him on.

"That was so fucking good. I'm sorry You didn't get to cum." Clark said honestly.

"It's not you; I never cum when I get fucked in the pussy. Skinny use to get mad that he couldn't make me. he would always have to finger fuck me till I came after we fucked."

She was lying about never having had an orgasm during sex. Clark had given her two extraordinary climaxes already. He just lacked both the experience and the self-confidence to know that he had. Nina liked it that way.

"Give me a few more cracks at it, and I'll make you cum." Clark said with a smile.

Nina smiled back and said. "well, maybe, but I doubt it."

"I bet I will." Clark countered.

Nina thought that this would be the easiest bet in the world to win. He had already done it and had no clue.

"I'll take that bet." Nina retorted.

"So what're the particulars of our bet?" Clark asked.

Nina thought for a moment. Clark could almost hear the carnal wheels churning in her head.

"I will give you three chances, fuck me and make me cum."

She said, making the particulars up as she went.

"If you can't make me cum by the third try, I win." Nina continued.

"And What do you win if I somehow fail?" Clark said through a smile as he pulled his pants up.

"I think a C note should do it," Nina said, half kidding, reaching for a reasonable yet costly prize.

"But if I win?" he stared at her with a pregnant pause.

"Yeah? what?" Nina asked.

"If I win? " he paused, suddenly shy.

"If you win, what?" Nina pressed, sensing his unease.

Nina thought about how cute Clark could be a few minutes ago when he was all worked up and slamming himself into her; He wouldn't shut up. He was shamelessly blabbing up a storm of dirty talk, freely using words like "Cunt", "Pussy" and "cock" now post-orgasm had him shy and inhibited. Nina was amused.

Clark took a deep breath and summoned his courage.

"If I win, I want you to give me another blow job." Clark finally blurted out.

"Well, that's easy." Nina thought to herself. She did enjoy giving head. She loved the control it gave her, yet with Clark, she had control, not only control but respect. he cared for and respected her. Sucking his cock was not the same power trip, but still a thrill. A different kind of thrill. The thrill of satisfying a person she cared for, the charge of bringing them to ecstasy.

"Okay, if I win, you pay me the hundred, and if you win, I suck your cock." Nina said, comically extending a hand to shake on the deal.

They Shook Clark smiled and then asked.

"Well, what about now?"

"What about now?" Nina asked.

"You didn't get to finish." Clark said with the shyness of a man that already shot his load.

"Yeah?" Nina answered

"Well, I can eat you out, eat you, your." Clark stammered in shyness.

"I told you I don't like that. besides, that won't win you the best, and you have to make it happen when you fuck me." Nina said sternly.

She turned away and bent over the table again. Slowly and seductively.

"But for now, you can finger me till I cum."

She said, using her sexy purr, then added. "But it doesn't count in the bet."

Clark walked up behind her and slid three fingers in her slick opening. Then he began rhythmically finger fucking her. Increasingly faster and harder.

To be continued.

12