Nina's Night Visitor Ch. 05

Story Info
More forbidden secret sex.
9.7k words
3.83
6.1k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is entirely fiction and is intended for adults only. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is a pure coincidence. All characters are eighteen years of age or older. Do not read this story if you live in a place where adult content is illegal.

*

Nina was bent over the dining room table. Her head resting on the finished oak tabletop, and her breathing was heavied by ecstasy. She braced herself; Her arms were extended out with her hands, clutching the edge of the table. (at nine and twelve) She felt the coolness of the table as her breasts crushed gently against it.

Clark was finger fucking her from behind. Nina loved being fingered; it was always a thrill when a boy would take the time to get her off.

There was even more to this, though, Being Bent at the waist with her plump ass in the air. She liked the defenseless feeling the position gave her, As the boy who fingered her took charge and controlled things, taking her from behind.

Nina realized that this was the way she enjoyed it the most. She developed this fixation when She was dating Skinny.

Skinny was exiled from the gang for many reasons but primarily for his affair with Nina. He was a colossal Kid, at a fully packed six-foot-eight and about four hundred and fifty pounds.

Skinny would use his size to dominate Nina sexually.

He could pin her down and fuck her missionary or just grab her and make her sit on his lap, impaling her cunt on his cock.

She read an article in a trashy woman's magazine about the art of Pompoir.

Nina grew adept at riding him, and it was good sexy fun. The trouble was

Skinny had the stamina of a virgin; he would bust his nut after three pumps.

Nina would beg him to finger fuck her so she could reach orgasm.

Skinny would be aggressive, almost ruff.

While seated, He would take hold of her and put her over his knee, spread her open, Then Penetrate her vagina with the massive penis-sized fingers of his large hand.

Skinny would smack her buttocks with the other hand.

At first, Nina thought it was strange behavior, right up until he made her climax.

After that, she was hooked on both being masturbated and being spanked.

Now it was Clark doing to her, and she relished every second of it.

Clark Having Just shot his wad a while before when they were fucking.

Clark felt sorry that Nina didn't get the same sexual gratification She had given him.

Clark, ever the thoughtful friend, wanted to make things to be right.

He wanted to make his friend cum. So Clark bent Nina over the table and entered her dripping lust digitally.

Clark was unaware of Nina's "Idee fixe" towards being masturbated from behind.

It was just instinct or luck, But Clark gave Nina just what she wanted

, and thus far was doing and fantastic job, Nina thought.

Clark's hands and fingers hit all the right notes as he played her body (especially her pussy) like a concert pianist plays a concerto.

She was close; she could almost hear the orgasm driving towards her nervous system.

Clark had three fingers inserted in Nina's cunt.

He watched in a trance-like state as he repeatedly worked for his hand in and out.

The pink petals of her flower stretched out as if puckering up when he extracted his hand out, and then they would seem to swallow him when he would push back in.

The wet warmness of her womanhood expanding and engulfing his hand the longer he fingered her.

It seemed that like Nina herself, her body was ever opening up to him, ever inviting, ever warm and welcoming and flowing with the oil of her lust.

When he started pleasuring her, it was with his index finger, and then he added his middle than his ring finger.

"Do my fingers feel good in your pussy?" Clark asked; his inhibitions had disappeared yet again.

Clark used The small finger of his hand to tickle and tease Nina's swollen clitoris.

He loved feeling her body react to his subtle stimulation of the pleasure gland. A translucent string of her sex nectar connected her clitoral hood to the tip of his pinky finger.

His thumb hovered over The brown and pink pucker of her sphincter.

Seeing those stirring sights gave Clark a naughty thought.

He used the pad of his thumb to caress and soothe the folds and furrows in the pulpy perianal skin of her asshole.

Nina's body lurched forward with a sensual surprise.

Then he just let his thumb rest there.

He knew that doing so would have Nina's mind wondering if he would penetrate her that way as well.

"I'll let the prospect drive her over the edge." Clark thought.

He was right Nina was far too shy about the subject to ever mention or admit(even to herself) it. That, Deep down, Nina derived great pleasure from Clark playing with and fingering her anus.

The wanton anticipation of being anally breached only served to heighten Nina's vaginal pleasure.

Nina's body was trembling; her legs were quivering from the sensations.

Clark Craned his neck to get a better look.

The view was terrific; his fingers inside her pink gash up to the third knuckle. A melange of sweat and pussy juice covered her nethers. The shiny, glazed flesh looked delicious. Clark yearned to run his tongue over it— her plump round globes of flesh that made up her lovely bottom fluttered. Nina's trembling legs and jiggling buttocks framed this sensual masterpiece.

"I could do this all night." Clark thought.

Clark Still naked from earlier when they had sex.

He realized that the visual had his manhood was at attention again.

He would have loved nothing more than to slide his hard prick inside Nina's warm, velvety vagina. Unfortunately, he had no condoms, and he was afraid that the cum residue on his prick from their previous sex and feared that the semen could still be active.

"Tell me you like it when I play with your pussy!" He barked.

"I, uh, I, I I Lo. Love, love it." Nina managed through her near orgasmic pleasure.

Clark looked at her response as an accomplishment.

Nina felt something brush her thigh and buttock.

It was Clark's penis hard, hot, and ready to fuck again.

Nina wondered why he wasn't pounding her cunt with it.

"Your cunt is so fucking wet," Clark said

Nina wanted Clark just to shut up and fill her with his throbbing tool.

"Just put That big fat cock in me," Nina said.

When the words hit his ears, Clark nearly squirted his seed again.

Nina was articulating her raunchy thoughts and needs.

Something she seemed opposed to doing was now flowing from her mouth as freely as her sex nectar flowed from her cunt.

"We can't. I have no condoms, and I already came."

Nina knew precisely what Clark meant.

He was being careful and not wanting to impregnate her.

She agreed and kept silent in her understanding.

Clark increased the speed at which he masturbated her.

Her vaginal liquids were gushing like a faucet soaking his hand and running down her legs.

As she approached a violent and satisfying climax, Nina indulged Clark in his need to hear her talking dirty back to him.

"I love when you ff, f,f finger my c, c, cunt." Nina managed to say, fighting against the beautiful sensations the suppressed her ability to speak.

"I want you to cum too," Nina said in a soft sexy voice.

When she said that, it sounded so sweet and sincere that it touched his heart. Nina genuinely wanted Clark to experience pleasure with her. He felt mutual affection and appreciation for his friend.

She reached back and took hold of his hand.

"uh oh, a second," she assured as she slid his hand out of her hot dripping passion.

Nina rubbed her dripping wet honey pot to dampened her hand.

She was slowly sliding each of her fingers inside herself.

Clark watched Nina intently under the spell of arousal.

When Nina felt that her hand was adequately slathered in her juice, She gently grabbed Carks's swollen tool and began to jack him off. Using her pussy juice as Lubricant.

"Okay, now I want you to finger fuck my pussy some more." Nina moaned instructions in a low sexy voice as she wanked his throbbing member.

The ample amount of pussy juice on her hand felt joyfully, wet, and silky to Clark.

Nina was Jerking and massaging his cock underhand due to her position, bent over the table.

It was apparent to Clark that Nina was just as experienced at giving hand jobs as she was at blow jobs.

Her fingers and palm skillfully manipulated the most sensitive areas of his penis.

Clark carefully returned his fingers to Nina's hot steaming sex.

This time he slid his pinky in her too.

He slid Four fingers in and out of her slowly at first but was soon hand fucking her at a rapid pace.

He barely had time to notice the wonderful aroma of pussy in the air

when she started to shake and moan loudly.

"Oh God, I'm fucking cumming!" Nina yelled.

A long series of screaming moans and body gyrations followed.

Clark knew that his mission was accomplished.

and amazed that even in the hight or orgasm, Nina didn't ever stop

Pleasuring his tool, if anything, she yanked him more intensely.

"That's it cum, cum right through your fuckin pussy." Clark instructed. It was shameless dirty talk that also reminded her to concentrate on the sensations in her vagina.

"Oh yes, uhhhh Keep fingering my fucking cunt." Nina screamed in response.

Nina continued to moan and groan with pleasure.

Her body shook violently, and cunt juice poured out of her womanly orifice.

Hearing the sounds of pleasure and blunt filthy language coming from Nina drove Clark to an explosive climax.

He froze as if locked in the position by the very joyous pleasure he was feeling. The only thing that moved was his heart that seemed to combust with carnal rapture.

Held snuggly in her hand, Nina could feel the contractions of Clark's manhood. Then a warm sticky splash one and between her fingers.

A giant wad of thick white jizz splattered on Nina's hip and buttock.

The following three more wads launched out of his cock landed on the tabletop next to Nina's hip.

More landed on the hardwood floor between his feet.

Nina kept tugging him, and he kept shooting cum

He howled like a wild animal.

It occurred to her that she had never heard Clark vocalize his pleasure.

After a while, Clark's cock started to go limp but was still full of excess spoo. Nina squeezed out every drop from him without hesitation or cared if the cum landed on the same table she and her mother had dinner.

Nina was growing used to seminal fluid, though still a bit disgusted by the warm goo. It did not horrify her as it had in the past.

Not only was she getting used to sperm, but the fact that this semen came from Clark also made it more bearable. Her friend forged it with his lust for her. That thought alone softened her to it. Nina began to understand better what her cousin meant by thinking of the jizz as a "gift."

Clark drew his hand from Nina's rear. Nina remained there, bent over the table recovering.

Her form a perfect picture of pure sex.

Her skin flush with exertion, and her body encased in the sheen of sweat and pussy juice.

A large puddle of semen was on the table and floor; another large glob gurgled from her hip and asscheek down the side of her leg at a snail pace.

Clark wanted nothing more than to Lick and taste her fuckholes.

As the moment passed, Nina gradually caught her breath.

"That was so fucking good."She said as she stood up from her submissive prone position, still drawing long breaths.

Nina slowly collected herself, still moaning and feeling the aftershocks of cumming hard through her pussy.

One of her legs was still shaking involuntarily.

She looked weak and tired, like she had a brush with death.

She tried to walk and had to stop as if dizzy, still overwhelmed by the joyful sensations.

Clark was also recovering but in better shape.

He stepped to Nina, who he thought might faint.

He embraced her; she rested her head on his chest.

Their naked bodies touched skin to skin. It was a fantastic post, orgasm feeling.

Nina looked up, and he instinctively kissed her.

The kiss was out of the ordinary.

There was an unspoken agreement between them.

Kissing was limited; they would only kiss during foreplay.

A quick makeout session to get the blood flowing.

Their eyes met.

"I'm so glad you got to cum this time." Clark said honestly in a soft, tender voice.

Nina thought about how cute he could be at times like this.

This tough street punk could be so childlike, innocent, and sweet.

He cared that she was satisfied.

It made her want to kiss him again, but she feared that kissing him more could cause him to have feelings for her, or even worse, her feelings for him to grow more rapidly than they already were.

What torcher it would be to fall in love with your night visitor.

Nina thought a joke to break the spell would help.

" you have to stop fucking splattering my furniture with your giant batches of cum."

As she motioned towards the large puddle of pearl-colored semen on the tabletop, She smiled to let him know she was kidding.

Clark was about to kiss her again when she broke his embrace.

"Okay time to clean up again." Nina said as she moved away from him.

"I'll clean the cum off my ass, and can get the stuff on the table," Nina said as she held a roll of paper towels. She ripped off a few sheets and began to wipe the loads off her bottom, hip and leg. "Catch," she said and threw him the roll.

They cleaned up, watched some T.V. as they sat on the couch;

"What got into you tonight?" Clark asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"I thought we weren't gonna do it anymore."

"Yeah, and you agreed we shouldn't."

"Tonight was very different."

"How so?"

"Well, for one thing, you started it when usually I have to plead with you to fuck me."

"I'm like you, I worry about things getting out, and we need to keep it secret. You have told me that every time we fuck you feel guilty and regret it. I do too. You come by, and I try to be strong. I try to resist knowing how we both feel later."

" You always agree, I have never forced you."

"No, no, no, that's not what I mean. Let me explain better."

Nina paused to collect her thoughts as to communicate her feelings better.

"Okay, When I'm near you, I want your big fat cock inside me so badly, but I know how we both feel after. I try to save us from that.

Then you beg, its hard to say no to a person begging you for the very thing you want to do too." Nina explained.

"Yeah, I found that out tonight." Clark acknowledged.

"I Guess I flipped it around," Nina said.

"Why do you think that was?"

"Because I was very horny and wanted you, then you handled the this thing with Tommy and protected me, it made me want you even more."

"I was powerless against you," Clark said.

"Not at first." Nina answered."

"Yeah, when I came out of the bathroom and saw you bent over like that, seeing your ass and your pussy there was no way I wasn't going to fuck you."

"I wanted you to see me; I wanted to show you my body. I wanted to give it to you. I knew That if I bent over and spread my ass and cunt for you, you couldn't pass it up. In short, I wanted to seduce you, and I did."

"How did you know to seduce me like that?"

"Because you are obsessed with my ass Clark. And you always have been."

"I, uh I." Was all that an embarrassed off guard, Clark could manage to say

"I use to catch you staring at my ass all the time, and since we started fucking, when you're not looking at it, you're touching or grabbing it."

They both laughed and enjoyed talking frankly about their sexual wants, needs, and escapes thus far.

The hour grew late, and Clark got sleepy. The same sleepiness that Nina was feeling. Clark was worried that he might fall asleep and then have to sneak out in the morning with all the neighborhood's eyes open and all around him. They decided to say their goodnights.

The conversation seemed to clear things up, and perhaps they could streamline their secret late-night trysts. Clark would find the courage and be more open, and Nina would stop playing mind games.

Old habits die hard. And even after that conversation, the same thing happened.

They could not break the cycle of fear, lust, sex, regret. Nina would revert to making Clark work for it.

Clark would revert to feeling guilt and worry.

So one week later, when Clark dropped in On Nina, and It was as if they never addressed their situation and predictable cycle that was stronger than they were.

Clark was alone. It was midmorning, and everyone he knew was at work or school, except for Nina.

He had awakened and with his usual morning erection.

Morning erections were usually nonsexual and relieved with morning urination.

This erection was different.

Clark showered and realized his testicles were full, and he began to think about Nina.

She was the only other person home with nothing to do today.

His mind brought forth an image from the previous week, an Image of Nina bending over, spreading her bottom, offering herself to him.

On a hunch, Clark slipped into a store on the edge of the neighborhood and bought some condoms.

Clark figured if he were ready to fuck again, maybe Nina would be too; Perhaps this time, she would be in the mood also.

It would Be something new, Sex in the morning.

Nina was on the phone when Clark arrived; She opened the door.

Nina mouthed the name of who she was speaking to silently to him, "Tara."

The two girls were hanging out together again. Mostly at Nina's as the Tommy situation made it uncomfortable for Nina to go to Tara's place.

Tara, it seemed, was doing most of the talking.

Nina was in a pair of skin-tight white pants and a white sweater.

White pants always appealed to Clark.

The way these particular white pants lent themselves to the curves and contours of Nina's body Drove him wild.

Her full bosom filled the sweater as if it was made for her.

Nina walked into the dining room then to the kitchen.

With a wave of her hand, she motioned for Clark to sit at the kitchen table.

Clark sat and watched Nina wiping down the wooden kitchen cabinets with a rag and a spray can of cabinet magic.

As she worked, she cradled the phone on her shoulder.

The movement she made as she reached and bent showed her body in those tight pants in provocative ways.

Her large breasts undulated as she wiped the cabinets in a circular pattern.

An already horny Clark felt his cock harden in his pants as he watched.

Nina felt Clark's eyes on her as she cleaned and tried to wrap up her call. Nina was surprised to see her night visitor at eleven a.m. on a weekday.

Her new waitressing job had her busy the past four nights.

She had been too busy to hang out with the gang. She had the next few days off and planned on doing the deeper housekeeping chores.

Clark dropping by was the last thing she expected.

Nina Bent over to replace the Cabinet Magic spray can to the cabinet where her mother kept the cleaning supplies, not forgetting her audience was watching her.

The anticipation was killing Clark; every second that went by felt like hours. Nina was looking sexy in her all-white outfit. He was watching and enjoying the show.

When she bent over, his heart jumped; he could contain himself no longer.

Nina knew that Clark was there to fuck her.

That thought alone, alongside the surprise of seeing him at this odd hour, got her blood pumping. Should she let him? was the idea in her mind.

"I will give him a good view of what he wants. I'll make him drool, then make him beg, then say "No" just to let him know who's boss."

She had quickly decided that she would turn Clark down this morning.