All Comments on 'Nine Inches Beats 20 Years'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

no, not all women are sluts anonymous, just the ones in these btb and raac stories that should be listed in the non-erotic category.

more followup with Traci would be good, hopefully filled with misery and regret. would be great to find out their children abandoned the cheating parent too. Needs to be justice for those that selfishly inflict pain and suffering on others.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Sorry I missed this one when it came out! Probably because my wife died earlier that year.

5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Meh. Most woman prefer 6 to 8 inches. Anything beyond 8 inches starts rapidly reducing their fulfillment. For most women even 8 inches is not possible to take all of it in, though depends some on angle and position. Traci was a delusional slut. Also a 9 inch penis is quite rare. 5.5 inches is average with a standard deviation of like 0.75 inches. So even 8 inches is in top fraction of top 1%. The common LW trope if the 12 inch erect penis is like 1 in 20 million. Men exaggerate when they measure. Women overestimate when they see a large penis. All about perception. Tapping the cervix means just being decently above average. You can touch it with your fingers as long as they are not short and stubby. Women stretch for girth and not length. Yes in right position and decent size you can not only tap her cervix (which some women do not like) but go deeper and hit certain fornices (i.e. the places a woman says she never had touched before) and really get them off. Even with 6.5 inches, a lot of foreplay, willing cunnilingus, and fingering and knowledge of where is a clitoris, their G spot, the cervix and some of the fornices, with patience and attraction, you can really get most women off, unless frigid. Btw girth only loosely correlates with length. So therr are guys out there that are long but with little girth, i.e. pencil dicks. Others are six inches but really thick. Most women would far and away go for the latter as most nerve ending are within those first six inches.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As a guy in possession of a 9” member - at least in my younger days - I can confirm Anon’s observations below. 9” is not … trying to find the word… not pleasurable to most women? Not all it’s cracked up to be? From my experience it is just about as rare for a woman to become unhinged over a 9” cock as it is to have a 9” cock. Over the years my wife. Has taken much greater pleasure orally than from penetration.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is it possible to have PTSD after a traumatic abandoning from a 20 year marraige?

How can you not run away from any possible relationship that feels like a boobytrap?

I guess you can 'luck out'?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written story, as usual, Hooked. Traci sure was a slut, and eventually Bob became basically a man slut. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

RileyKingRileyKing5 months ago

Katie and Rita? Their kids together? Two sluts that he’s fucking on the side?

Interesting to see what that is all about

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

liked it, just needed more detail in a few spots.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lol. Surreal. Do things like this actually happen? I guess if the wife is brain damaged. It wasn't even the torrid 2 days of hot sex with Larry thr loser. It was her ready to skip off to California without talking to her husband of 20 years. Huh? Did like Lavonne though. She rebuilt him.

kalash777kalash7773 months ago

It's a piece of fiction (the writer's imagination) but is there a need to analyze the main characters' actions? If there is, then if the MC really loved Tracy back in their school years, then why did he agree to such a bizarre plan for letting her be a slut at her uni and then marrying her? Did he really believe that after her wild oats she would really become a faithful wife? Really???

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Excellent story, except the last paragraph - no commitment, to each other, to us, to life! Thank you.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

Nice to see this didn't happened in no-fault state so that Bob could take Traci to the cleaners financially. Kind of wondering why Bob kept Lavonne on the string for 15 years while shagging Katie and Rita? Seems Bob's kind of a male slut now. Good thing STD isn't usually a thing in LW stories, just never know who the others are screwing besides you.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 month ago

The end didn't make sense to me. 2*.

Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

If one is married, according to many LW stories, it is very dangerous to have a best friend and siblings are questionable. The thing with Katie and Rita kind of ruined the ending, but pretty good story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous