All Comments on 'Nine Inches Beats 20 Years'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Ugh...

Cock crazy????

LOL!

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
:) lol

cock-crazy lol im going to be using that with my friends. traci's dialog was funny really funny but enjoyed the story. oh and the bartender's cock-crazy thing made me laugh.

5* ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The story is suppose to make sense

1. How many men would leave their woman with a hound

2. How many men would watch their woman have sex and not stop it.

3. How many men would mot have thrown Larry out the house the first.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
LOL! Brilliant!

This is an absolutely brilliant satire! You checked EVERY box in the BTB template. You even made sure the husband sat and watched his wife have sex with another guy — and record it so he could watch it over and over again — despite being “sickened” by it.

But what put this parody over the top was the whole notion of women being overcome with “cock craziness!” Is there a cure for that? A pill, maybe?

I can picture the pitch man in my mind, holding the box of Cockcrazitol, with his gleaming-white smile. “Keep your wife in line with Cockcrazitol! Just one pill a day keeps Ron Jeremy away!”

This is a home run.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Details?

Laverne said she didn't know all the details of what went down with Traci, but she sure seemed to know the pertinent facts!

7daysuntil7daysuntilabout 6 years ago
As Usual!

The big cock always wins. I'm just glad the husband didn't go back with the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow talk about formulaic

This could have been a rubber stamp of most of the BTB stories on here. My guess is it was written by a man who got taken to the cleaners and this story is his script on how he wished things had played out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SJ

Here's fucking Joe again . Husband didn't take being cheated on lying down, so not a good story. You never change Joe. At least you're consistent.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
@ dumbass anony

Here are a few stories where the hubby didn’t take cheating lying down. You might like them:

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-hotwife-tale

https://www.literotica.com/s/getting-even-14

https://www.literotica.com/s/in-the-air-tonight

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-story-of-dan-and-denise

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Joe

I read those stories Joe, and gave you good scores too. You have to admit though, your comments are pretty consistent with dumanon's take. Maybe he'll write another tribute to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hug

SJ and 26th need to go hug it out. You boys obviously have a thing. Meanwhile, pretty good story, even if ex friend got off too light.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Ex Cellent

I do note that Hooked1957 has contributed thirteen stories so far, all in the Loving Wives category, and most score around 4 stars which is commendable considering how LW readers score stories.

So we must assume that the author knows his readership rather well, and with this little masterpiece he has been toying with us. As SJ suggests, this has to be a rather suave parody. Hardly a box in SJ's template remains unticked.

I hadn't heard of the 'cock-crazy' affliction, but of course it must be a valid diagnosis for behaviour such as that which Traci exhibited. For the past year or so I have been trying to overcome my surprise at hearing 'cunt-struck' used as an explanation in the Australian press as to why a gentleman (of some public standing) undertook some very suspect activities in support of his lady friend (also of some public standing).

Just imagine a story where a cock-crazy lady met a cunt-struck gentleman. That would be explosive. Hooked1957, could that be your next project?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good as usual

Have enjoyed your work for a while now. As Lue says, you know your audience and that's never a bad thing. Keep it coming.

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cock crazy?

As a man that sounds fucking moronic and it dropped you to 2 stars. There was no legitimate reason for her to literally disappear after meeting a guy after just 2 days. Then you had her show up like nothing happened? You said she was 45, you didnt say anything about her being retarded.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Cock crazy

Love it, so stupid and rediculously impossible. Hilarious. Had a rooster that was a bit silly, maybe it is the same thing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 6 years ago
this story is so bad even the daughter know its

this says sooooo much about how awful... crazy...irrational this story really is

.>>>> .What!!???!!" she shrieked. "You let Mom fuck your college roommate; then you let her leave with the guy!!??"

"No, that's not what I said. I didn't let her have sex with Larry. She did it on her own, after I went to bed, but I caught them ..."

"So you beat the shit out of both of them!?" she yelled back at me.

At this point I spoke very slowly and deliberately. Layla was not exactly lucid at this point.

"No, Baby, when I found out about it, I just them continue.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 6 years ago
admit it folks when you read this line... you Bust out laughing

..."Traci and I took Larry to our city zoo and our city art museum, then out to dinner at one of our better restaurants."

so you have already seen and KNOW with 100% certainty that your best friend and your wife are fucking each other

a lot.

so this guy takes BOTH OF THEM to the zoo ?! Come on folks....

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
So, one by one...

• First off - GREAT TITLE! I laughed out loud when I read it - so brutally direct, you don't even need to bother warning people they're about to read a cheating wife tale! Sure, it ruins the mystery of it all, but whatever - worked for me.

• The basic premise of this story seems to have been lifted directly from CleoRa's "Betrayal" series (which is kinda ironic, given that she is mentioned in the Similar Stories section here, something that is rarely the case for her... even though she's a pretty good writer.) The big difference between the two tales is, while the first one was worthy only for the flapping you could get out of it, featuring three pretty pathetic, one-dimension characters, and which culminated to one heck of a depressing ending... this new take on the best-friend-steals-wife trope have a main protagonist with at least some self-esteem, which, in case you've read "Betrayal", is definitely welcome. The author basically gave us here a more realistic reaction to the wife cheating and leaving than CleoRa ever bother to write.

• But, as realistic as it was, it was this quite hard to believe... You have to ask yourself why Bob din't kick Traci and Larry out the second he confirmed that his recording of their first sexual encounter was alright. I don't get how anyone could remain so cool while people around him, people who claimed to love him, could disrespect him so thoroughly. Yeah, sure - Bob ultimately got his pound of flesh, and the betrayers both ended up worst of when their affair ended, but still... there's a couple of legit ass-kicking missing in this whole thing.

• Another cuckold pleading with his kid to forgive his cheating wife for her action, that ended up destroying their family... one of the most tired and unbelievable trope of the LW category.

• I don't think it's possible for Hooked1957 to write one of his 'Traci' to be able to walk away from his main protagonist/cuckold without at least begging once for him to take her cheating ass back. Don't know how it turned out when the Real Traci made her plead to you, Hook... but let's hope, for your sake, that you didn't cave and sent her back out of your life, just like Bob did here.

• So, according to some commenters, there's no such thing as a woman that could go 'cock crazy'... I would granted that the terminology sound a bit silly, but there's no denying that sizequeens do exist, in this world. So yeah - imagining a woman throwing away two decades of marital happiness over a huge cock in less than 48 hours does sound dumb, but still remain plausible... In any case, less we forget, this is still a LW story - dumb broads making idiotic decisions, which ultimately destroys good marriages, because of their libido is what fuel this whole category!

• Been to a whole lot of bars, but never encounter the wise ones that seems to always polluted stories like this one... wish I could find an Adele in my town!

• That last paragraph, mentioning Katie and Rita, was not needed - so far, this author seems more focus at exorcising the bad mojo HIS Traci put on him than writing about one of his protagonist's new stud status. I don't see Hook writing any chapter to this story where Traci wouldn't be at least a bit player in Bob's new life, which doesn't seem to be the case anymore. So mentioning all the 'babes' he is now fucking - pointless. Unless... Katie and Rita turned out to be the KIDS he ended up having with Lavonne - hey, nowadays, women well into their 40's get knocked up all the time. Still don't see a continuation happening here.

All and all, this is a pretty standard, but still pretty solid effort from this author. His narrator wasn't a doormat, got his fair retribution, and moved on with his life. The 'cock crazy' conversation seemed to have triggered a whole lot of readers, but it doesn't ultimately matter. The bitch cheated and left; she wanted back; he threw her out definitely, and move on with his life.

Who can hate such a happy ending?

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Cockcrazitrol.

The sequel.... A possible cure for cock craziness??? Hope for the faithful wives of the world to avoid suckcumming to humongous dongs and destroying their lives.

Stay tuned....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@MightyHorny Re: The Kids

I have to agree with you.

While I would never, except in extreme circumstances, try to come between my ex and the kids, I certainly wouldn't plea her case with them either.

If they didn't want anything to do with her, I would "sadly" accept their decision, while saying a silent "YES!" with an imaginary fist pump!

schulz777schulz777about 6 years ago
Husband is

a loser... and he.... deserves to be alone.....no wonder his Ex had no respect for him

2starrs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Could have great -- but still very good

If you were more "descriptive" of the sex, this would have been a 5 star.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 6 years ago
Recovery

Not an original theme, but not many are. The wallowing in self pity was blessedly short, and the rebound woman wasn’t improbably hot and oddly available to a middle-aged guy. Things were kept real. The main failing was the lack of seduction: why did she suddenly go for the guy, basically right in front of her husband? With only an hour to introduce themselves, why did she already smell like him? The most erotic part of loving Wives stories is the (hopefully) slow seduction, or a confluence of events that forces the issue. An innocent mistake, or a slow fall, not an immediate jump off a cliff with no reason or backstory. Anyhow, this was a decent read and could be made better with a less one dimensional, not so loving after all, wife.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 6 years ago
two in one

This is two stories, glued together by the woman in #2 having worked with the woman in #1. Entertaining to read.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Huh???

After one hour she already had the same smell as him? She must have been waiting at the door for him naked already. Or at least you could have given them more time for the seduction. Anyway this could have been a good story, it just seems that I have read most of this story in some other writings. looks to me as if you just took some parts of some other stories to make this up. you gave it the same old ending I keep reading in other stories. At the end. The cheated husband ends up with the most beautiful and trusted woman in the world while the wife is left broke with no place to turn too. and nobody lokes her. Face it. If you were as good as you want to pass yourself as, your wife wouldn't have even looked at another man regardless of his size. And how would she know his size in less than an hour unless she was looking already? In one hour you had lost her? You probably never had her to begin with. Anyway, Better luck next time and maybe you can come up with something original, You have the talent to put things together. And please! Even though it is a fictional story at least try to make it a little belivable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Last paragraph ruined the story

He's so broken he can't face another marriage? That was bad enough. Why would Lavonne put up with being treated like that? Then you turned him into a man whore. That finished the story with a loud, resounding, THUD! Not good. Not good at all.

MetgarMetgaralmost 6 years ago
Next chapter please.

Would love to see a continuation on this little adventure.

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 6 years ago
delete the last sentence

and it'll be a good story

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Again

Had to read this one again. If this is a parody of the BTB story, it is brilliant. Hooked is a rising star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What the hell???

"I also treasure my time spent with Katie and Rita, but as I said, that's a new chapter, to be written about another time."

Your *5* went to a *3*.....finish the damn story and don't throw in some half ass comment at the end that makes no sense!!

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 5 years ago
Good until the last sentence

Good story until the last paragraph. The last sentence killed the whole story.

bumknee52bumknee52over 5 years ago
You shot it in the head

I agree with FredDog... great story until the last line... whatupwidat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She Fought The Divorce?

Where did that come from? Talk about random..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Job would not hire her back?

If the wife was a good to great worker before she quit the company, 95% of companies would hire her back. This includes everything from a waitress to an accountant or even a teller in a bank. Good workers are just too hard to find. Management don't really give a crap about their private life as long as her (or his) work history was clean. And for a bank. She knew all the processes and procedures, no training needed... a good deal for the bank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kind of

a slightly higher-class Matt Moreau story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'd do what he did

His response is what I would have done if I lived in a place with such laws. Where I live, shifting the assets like that won't work unless like 5 years has passed between then and the divorce. And as patient as I am I couldn't wait 5 years nor would she let me.

The build up to them fucking lacking. Also would have liked to know what happened during that hour. That last sentence ruined the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Needed...

...more retribution for the cheaters in my opinion. Something involving pain for the best friend. Enjoyed the read though. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He Loves His Cheater

In all of Hooked's stories the jilted hubby always says:

"I guess I'll always love her".

Really? He's kind of a weak tit for always saying that. Please get a grip Cap'n.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not the giant cock trope again....

That cliche is so overdone, and I've never met a woman who is dying to have something nearly the size of a baseball bat stuck in their cunts. Orgasms have nothing to do with cock size....and, at no extra charge, authors if you have 7" x 6" (L x W) about half of women will start to tear if you have stamina. That, assholes, is NOT a good thing. It's faggots who have the "big cock" fantasies. It seems to have bled over to elderly male authors.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Read again

I really like this story. Wife was an idiot who got what she deserved. Like happy endings. Really like Hooked's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Full marks!

Loved it! Period! So glad at least something went right for our protagonist! 5 Stars because I'm a sucker for a nice ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is Traci's Maiden Name

Lords? Just wondering since the bitch does seem to get around. If she gave it up to a guy she had never met in the marital home with her husband expected home in an hour it wasn't the first time she was fucking around. I trust she didn't get her job back, why would they trust her this time, why would anyone ever? Good riddance to bad trash as the saying goes. Nice to see the good guys and gals cum out a head. Signed: BTW

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Losers drink and drink get a life

He is typical of many of these stories

Why do they supposedly keep loving bitch

24 years 6 kids and after divorce as I told kids little bit of love due to them but no like and more hate hate went away dislike grew

No drunk drink occasionally moderate

Friends divorced for her cheating all hate /dislike some temporary jail as beat up boyfriend

No love

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
His old buddy got off scott free

Even Traci really never had to face her own wrongdoing. She got a little flustered when her attempt at a return got shot down. So what?

After reading what you did to the asshole in 'If It Seems Too Good', this one felt flat to me. Just a little more inventiveness, and it would have been fine. The lowest score I've ever given you though, at a 3. Not that that really matters.

Cheers

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Too trite

Living well is it's own revenge, and I can tell you from experience even 40 years really isn't long enough if you get shocked hard enough bynsomeon you loved deeply.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Glad

I'm glad he got 75% of the stuff!!! Hope she lives under a bridge in LA!!!

IndyOnIndyOnover 4 years ago
WHAT THE HELL!!

"I also treasure my time spent with Katie and Rita, but as I said, that's a new chapter, to be written about another time." You had a *5* until the last line... Does this mean you had a great 15 year relationship while cheating with Katie & Rita?? If so you are no better than the Ex!!

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
Hallmark story

I have to say, it was a bit predictable. Kind of like Hallmark movies my wife makes me watch; and I secretly find funny as shit! The hero, is with the wrong woman. She does him dirty and leaves with the big dick guy. So just like with Hallmark, the wife is "the wrong one" for him. After the divorce and possible BTB, he meets "the right one" and they live happily ever after and she teaches him the true meaning of Christmas. Did I miss anything? Is Dean Cain going to play the lead? I mean can you imagine a Loving Wives version of Hallmark?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I THINK

...Katie and Rita are his daughters by Lavonne

.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
That works

I wasn't familiar with the term "cock crazy" until I read this. I love his statement that loving you is a stain I can't remove. What a put down. Why would a cheating whore like this even think he would welcome her back? Another great story from Hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
9"

I have a magic wand that can easily turn a 9 incher to 0.2inch. It's called acetylene torch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really?!! Give us the rest!

Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need more info.....

The most important part left out is the retribution that he should have dished out to his "good buddy/like a brother" yea! Obviously the wife should have never allowed the seduction and asked the friend to leave the house. But that being said he should be putting a world of HURT to the ass wipe. He handled the wife as he should have and told her to hit the road when she tried to return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the story

However, the friend stole the cookies, got caught and received no retribution! He needs to feel some agony that will get his attention. How many other friends has he messed over in his two bit lifetime. Friends like that means he doesn't need enemies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Done

He should have almost killed that asshole porking his wife and punished her more than severely. Even his daughter said she was a whore. He should ask tis lady to marry him...

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Needs a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wives asking for forgiveness

There is a trend in a lot of LW stories that when the wife comes back around asking for forgiveness she goes on to tell in detail how great the sex was with the guy she left with. Would any woman actually do that? It's like emasculate the guy again and then hope they take you back. Doesn't make sense. I find it strange and unbelievable every time an author writes it that way.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I gave you 5* but this one of your rare stories where your plot jumped the track on reality. It's too big of a mental gap for me that a loving wife of 20 years would jump in bed with someone they just meant, especially close friend of the husband. Had same issue with GA's February Sucks story. I respect it's your story, but too much for me this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Worn out LW cliche

Authors need to avoid it:

"I still loved her (a little, some etc)

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

When the ex comes back, hoping to reconnect, you wrote her like she were delusional. She seems cold, calculating, and heartless. Maybe she was to leave him like that, but it certainly made his decision easier. No real decision there for him.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

I loved the authors other story, this was rubbish. 20 years happily married she meets an asshole of a bloke, even his best mate (bob) worried she would fall out with him, yet they'd had some_sort of sex ( it was never explained what) with him, in less than an hour of them meeting. How far fetched is that.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Another amazing story from Hooked. This delusional bitch is a classic example of the LW cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Still not sure why he didn't go in and kick the shit out of his "friend" then throw them both out the door.

I would have taken the plane ticket as well as the money, she didn't notice the money gone, to cock drunk, and I would have gone out and let down 2 tyres on his car just to cause inconvenience

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
dumb

a dumb story, probably by 26thnc's actual persona. Maybe it captures the juvenile jealousy of a small penis man that women will get infatuated but hate a man with a big penis. Not very realistic. How would he know that his college buddy has a 9 inch penis unless he walked around with a boner all the time? Did they have a lot of 3-ways or suck his friend's penis twice a day?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

20years down the drain for an xtra couple inches isnt realistic at all.. if anything its more likely the relationship got stale which can happen after being 2gether so long, men can handle the routiness bt women need more xcitement, bcos girls just wana hav fun.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

I wish he could have confronted his best friend/ like a brother and hurt his balls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

People sure have big balls in anonymous comments, why do I expect they they are meek in real life! Thank you for a good story regardless of stupid comments.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The "big cock" stories, including this one, are ridiculous. If you have one, then you know that it is very often a liability and very seldom anything more than a novelty to a woman. There are no "magic dicks". That's why stories like this fail.

Re: east of Omaha...I'm not meek and you are a fool. Everyone here is "anonymous" since I sincerely believe that no one here was named by his parents, for example, "DragonBalls". As for the anonymous people with "handles", I could have as many as I want and so could you. Grow the fuck up. The "Anon" comments are at least as good as those by anons with "handles".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am grown up and some of us try to be individual, NOT one of several thousand simply 'anonymous' folks. Once again Hooked, thank you for your story.

somewhere east of Omaha

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Superb story!!!! 5/5!!!

.

And really, y'all! NORAD and NASA need team up and stop those aliens from sending the Martian Slut Ray after our wimmenz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After reading the sex scenes i know why they call this fiction.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Another Big Cock story. Has there ever been a good one? Cause this ain't it.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Hahaha some think it takes a slut ray for women to do this...well I worked with a guy whose wife of 14 yrs with three young kids, met a guy at a C&W bar during girls night out. It wasn't two days but two weeks before she left with him. Kids were all under 12 yrs old and he didn't hear from her for three months. She took all her stuff while he was at work and the kids were in school. She showed up 6 mo later and wanted to come home...he'd already changed the locks, had the divorce going and served her with a restriaing order for the good of the kids. He was a single dad for 3 yrs before marrying a single mom of three. We used to joke about them being the Brady bunch. I asked him once about his ex 5 yrs after the divorce...he said "who" hahahaha

012Say012Sayover 2 years ago

Great effort! I found myself wishing it was a bit different in a couple places, which to me says you did it just right. These stories are about flawed people, their flaws make the story. The paranoia over sex with a new woman really sold this tale. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anonymous from 5 months ago comments about having a nine inch is nothing to write home about is an idiot! I had a buddy at work who had a very large cock (according to the girls who he bedded). He didn’t have a steady girl friend. He never screwed any married women. There were many single women who thru themselves at him trying to snag him but it took about 8 years of screwing around before he picked a wife. During those 8 years, we would go to the bars and I would watch women walk up to him and ask if he was free tonight. He never asked any woman to sleep with him. All of women would ask him. What was the most interesting aspect to watch was that every year a new bunch of 19 year old girls (19 was the drinking age) would hit on him in the bars to “try him out”. I went over to his house one time to pick him up to go to the bars and some older divorcée was in his house trying to talk him into bedding her. He just told her that he had plans to hang out with me at the bars tonight. When we left without her, he told me “thanks for saving me from that bitch”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As far as the big cock nonsense, it's both true and not true. I've actually got a ten-inch dick and some women are fascinated by it, but the reality is that it's a pain in the ass more often than not. There's no such thing as a quickie when you have a ten-inch dick, and forget anal with anyone who isn't in porn. The truth is packing large is like being a circus freak. Women are all and always curious, but once the novelty wears off, it's just a hassle ninety-nine percent of the time. As a young man I loved the attention swinging that log around brought, but you wouldn't believe how many women passed on dating after satisfying their curiosity. It's better to to enjoy your candle than curse your lack of a bonfire, trust me. Also, the bigger your dick is, the more like you are to have or earlier you are to develop erectile issues. I'm not a blue-pill addict yet, but the doc says my membership in the club is coming sooner rather than later and I'm only forty-six.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"Not even a hug for our 20 years?" - This from the woman who was going to slink away without so much as a good-bye after 20 years?

\

"honestly, your dick never felt anywhere near as good as his did" - Wow, that's not how you make up with an ex!

\

"how easily she seemed to deflect their advances" - Just the fact that she deflected their advances should have put him at ease.

\

Katie and Rita are presumably their kids. If so, I don't know why they didn't marry. Would have liked to hear how Traci managed, or hopefully DIDN'T manage, with their daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I keep noticing the comments about the “blue pill”.

Such insecurities!

So what? They work and even if. Not needed they allow a man to be as big & as long as he’s able. Look at them as just an enhancement like many of the toys that are available.

I’m old & have diabetic neuropathy so I need them now, but so what?

I wear glasses & hearing aids too. I see no difference, but then I’ve no insecurities to make me a problem.

Grow a pair!

Bill S.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

Although these stories are exactly that, stories, they are fiction based on reality. Reality being a relationship of a man and woman.

I hate cuck stories, men who willingly allow wives to have sex and become sissies. I almost hate a story such as this as much. An unrealistic BS story of a wife of 20 years who within an hour of meeting husband's college roommate gives up a 20 year marriage.

Now if the roommate relocated near them, and a year later of him being constantly around and the wife's resolve dwindles, that's much more believable. Not this garbage.

I did enjoy the ending so I didn't hate the story as author made the MC have some balls.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
quote your dick never felt anywhere near as good as his did when he made love to me here unquote

And at that point you should have written that he threw her out the front door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A lot of commenters are being caught up, on the size of his dick. But here is the thing. Women are usually very practical. They, just like men, never do anything not in their best interests. Leaving your husband of 20 years, will cause alot of fallout, with your friends and family. Quitting your job, will put you in a financial bind. I don’t see any woman leaving her husband and family, for a shot with an unknown. Unless she was either cheating on him the whole marriage, or was dissatisfied with what she had, and already was emotionally distancing herself. Women will leave good men, but usually after a long term seduction, with a boss, or someone who she can better her monetary and social status. Fucking a guy for two days, and then leaving with him, would not have been in her best interests. NO SANE woman makes that kind of commitment, without throughly vetting him, and his life, So because it didn’t make logical sense, I don’t believe it would have went down like that. It was about as likely, as a happily married man, running away with his wife’s friend, because her boobs were bigger! Also, there is the very real fear, if he/she will cheat with you, they will also cheat ON you. But I gave the story 5 stars, for the way hubby reacted to her infidelity. And yes, her coming back, trying to get into his life again, just showed she was a Narcissist slut.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

These stories seem to be the same thing over and over. I really like them but they are starting to get boring. I hope you use a little more imagination and come up with some new twists. I hope you don't take this wrong because I really like your stories

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
Word salad.

Oops, my bad! I meant to say, ‘Shit salad.’

Unless you meant to write a ‘submission’ (I think it’s a stretch to call it a ‘story’) consisting entirely of thoroughly exhausted cliches and intentional stupidity (“bag of moon rocks” indeed! Any idea how valuable a bag of moon rocks would be?) If that’s the case, you nailed it.

But I don’t think so.

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 2 years ago

Strange but entertaining story

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

What the hell, no ass whipping for Larry ? Someone needs to explain to Bob what aluminum baseball bats are for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!!! If Rutt hates it, the story must be good! Loved the allegorical 'bag of moonrocks" reference, BTW! A dozen stars, maybe more.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

See now I lost all respect for you. This was simply pathetic. There is nothing redeeming or believable about this. All I see is a man who has penis envy and that is the most unattractive trait in a man. It screams, "I am a weak man, I have no confidence, other men are better than me due to genetic mishap and I am a giant fucking pussy"

Is that what you are?

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Some anonymous idiot postulated that I am actually Hooked because I love his BTB stories. If I had 1/10 of his talent, I would be better than 90% of the clowns posting in LW today.

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

What I've learned from reading LW:

1. Never go a multi-millionaire's couples retreat.

2. Never come home early unless you're willing to live with the consequences.

3. If your wife praises a new boss/co-worker for several weeks/months and then suddenly stops, hire a private investigator to follow her everywhere.

4. If your wife comes home late frequently or goes on girls' nights out or takes forever to grocery shop, hire a private investigator to follow her everywhere.

5. If your wife has a best friend or neighbor who doesn't like you or is the least bit snarky, hire a private investigator to follow her everywhere.

6. Secretly install cameras in all rooms of your house, especially your bedroom, and periodically review them.

7. Being great at cunnilingus does not guarantee your wife's satisfaction if your penis size is anything less than 7".

8. Have sufficient door locks and the tools necessary to install them at all times.

9. Have a go kit ready at all times.

10. Install a Ring on all external doors.

11. If a male boss or co-worker is anything less than pleasant at company events or parties, hire a private investigator to follow her everywhere.

12. Viagra. Even if you get a hard-on.

13. Sex should never be less than 90 minutes and should always include cunnilingus, a blow job, missionary, doggy, cowgirl and/or reverse cowgirl, any other position you read up on, and anal.

14. Anytime your wife utters the words "We need to talk" put your fingers in your ears and run out of the room yelling, "Lalalalalalalalalalala!" Or immediately head to your local bar and tell the bartender all your dirty little secrets.

15. There are two ways to confront your wife if you catch her cheating: a) turn off all the lights, sit down in the living room, drink your beverage of choice, then lead off by questioning her with, "How long have you and __________ been fucking?" or b) walk into the master bedroom like nothing untoward is happening, grab a suitcase and begin filling it with your clothes, and say, "Playing through!" Annnd hire a private investigator to follow her everywhere.

16. What the Hell, just hire a private investigator to follow her everywhere, all the time.

17. When the private investigator returns proof of your wife's infidelity and/or you catch her and her lover fucking, immediately a) Pay off all of your joint credit cards and cancel them, b) immediately move 1/2 of your checking and savings, any stocks, bonds, CDs, or money market accounts into accounts your wife cannot get to and preferably doesn't even know about, c) immediately change the beneficiaries on the will and any insurance policies to remove your wife and any children who knew about the infidelity and failed to tell you, and d) contact a divorce lawyer ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LETS THEM CONTINUE FUCKING IN HIS HOUSE AND FILMS IT. CAN ANYONE SAY CUCKY BIG COCK ENVY WIMP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Missing payback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YES, YOU ARE!!! YOU ARE ALL LIKE TRACY

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

A bit unbelievable, especially the part about him filming his wife & best friend together, then letting them go out together for a couple of hours during the day (alone), WTF? Also the ending paragraph felt like you got "tired of writing." That single paragraph dropped the story from a solid 4, and possibly a 5, to a weak 3. You are still a great writer, but this one ended disappointingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was not a five but so damn close that's what you got.

Revenge on the 9 inch CK would have made it much much better.

I really feel that a 1 - 10 rating system would get better and more accurate ratings.

When a lady gets bit by the cock bug said cock can even be smaller.

It's sort of like a virus infecting her pussy.

It takes an experienced man to realize that nothing in the near future can change her to

what she was.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

All women are sluts. The better looking they are, the more opportunities they have. Some are recognized as sluts because they have a reputation for promiscuity prior to marriage. Some are identified as sluts when they are caught spreading their legs while married. Some are never caught. All would dump a man for someone else with a much bigger bank account or a huge dick. Good for Bob that he had the sense not to marry Lavonne. Enjoy Lavonne but never marry her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

By the way, is Adele a lesbian or a slut?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHooked1957@Hooked1957
3458 Followers
Basic average guy in basic average America.