Nine Months Too Long a Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,468 Followers

"Kinda," she said softly.

"You know, I always joked that you lost IQ points when you hung around your family too much, and everything you've said and done just proves me right. So now, what's the game plan from the genius? What do you really see happening with this relationship, other than the fastest divorce I can get from you?"

"Mom says you won't divorce me, because you love me too much, and since you cheated on me when you were deployed, it just makes us even ...

"Where does she keep getting this 'I cheated on you stuff,'" I interrupted.

"Well, Dad told her that all you military guys do it," she answered back confidently. "He even told her he did it."

"Well, missy, here's a news flash. Just because your father's an idiot and a lech doesn't make all of us cheaters. I will take a lie detector test to prove it, and then when I file for divorce on grounds of adultery I will get whatever I ask for."

Since I already had most of my stuff packed in my duffel, I grabbed a suitcase and packed enough civvies for a couple of weeks, plus grabbed off some personal stuff I didn't want to leave hanging around. I threw them in the back of a cab when it arrived, had the cab take me to my truck at Rosie's, and then found a cheap motel.

While I was packing and gathering stuff, Traci kept telling me she loved me, and we could get past this. At one point she started to cry, which tugged at my heart, but I went into mission mode and kept on going. I know you just can't stop loving somebody you cherished for so long on the spur of the moment, but her pregnant belly served as a blatant reminder of her infidelity, and every time I looked at her I could feel my love for her draining away.

She was on the phone to her parents, I think, when the cab arrived, and without so much as a look in her direction, I got my stuff into the cab and left.

The next day was Monday, so when I went into work the first thing I did after everybody welcomed me back was tell my boss my problem, and asked if he knew a good lawyer -- a good lawyer with a mean streak.

"Funny you should phrase it that way. I've got just the person for you," he said.

Turns out his niece was an attorney with a small firm in town, and one of her areas of concentration was divorce.

"She was the brattiest little kid you've ever seen growing up, and from what I can tell, she hasn't changed too much as an adult. She had to become a lawyer. She was too mean for any other job," he said.

He dug her card out of his Rolodex and handed it to me. I called her immediately, explained my circumstances, and was able to get an appointment for two days later, over lunch that I was buying, she noted.

I went in early Wednesday so I could take a long working lunch. At 1 p.m., I was in an upscale restaurant waiting on Lee Anne Lazarro, attorney at law. She showed up at 1:02, and I mean she showed up! This was a lawyer? She looked like a supermodel. I'm thinking she can't be any good if she looks like that, but five minutes into the conversation I found out she was as sharp mentally as she was in appearance.

I don't know exactly what she was expounding on, but I was lost in this girl's aesthetics when she literally snapped me back in line, putting her right hand within inches of my face and snapping her fingers twice.

"Listen, Ace, we're talking a major deal here for pretty good money. You might want to get your head out of the clouds -- or wherever it is you are," she commanded.

I have to admit I felt pretty stupid, acting like a 15-year-old on a first date. Here I was talking about a divorce from my wife while eyeballing another woman. She didn't let that go unnoticed either.

"What kind of man sits there eyeing his attorney while talking divorce, Ace? I've got to tell you I am not impressed. But since you came highly recommended by Uncle John, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt," she said.

"I'm sorry -- really sorry, but I haven't been with a woman in more than nine months, and I was expecting my wife ... this weekend ... and that didn't happen ... and I ..." I mumbled almost incoherently.

"So you really didn't cheat, did you, Ace?" she asked.

"No, I didn't. I'm married, and I take my vows seriously. Not everybody over there does, I get it, but I'm not one of those. Marriage is for better or worse, and not just for convenience," I replied.

"OK, then, Ace, how do you want to play this? You can be a nice guy and give her half of everything, or you can go for revenge and try to keep from her getting anything. And really, considering what she did to you, I'm thinking you're justified in playing hardball, and I'm just the jerk lawyer you need."

"Last week I loved Traci more than life," I started, "But I'm not some lovesick puppy who can't see the truth. She's broken my heart completely, and while I will probably love her some for the rest of my life, she's worn out most of my grace. I want to be a vindictive prick. Let her dickhead baby daddy and her family worry about her."

"I knew you had potential to be a fun client, Ace."

Not living in a no-fault divorce state, her cheating on me, especially while I was away on deployment, could cost her dearly in the divorce settlement, Lee Ann explained. I just had to be man enough not to give in when she turned on the waterworks. I told Lee Anne to go for it.

Two weeks later, she had a first draft for me. Based on Traci's infidelity, she was asking the court to give me a 75/25 split of the assets, no alimony, and definitely not child support. I was thrown off by the last piece, considering that I wasn't anywhere around when the baby was conceived and it couldn't possibly be mine. But Lee Anne pointed out that some of the more liberal judges sometimes still made the husband pay for the child, if in their little minds the husband may be precipitated the cheating. We weren't going to be nice here, and there was no way in hell I would ever agree to support this baby.

For her part, Traci kept blowing up my phone, leaving messages about how much she loved me and how we could make this work. In one of the messages, she said that she and Randy hadn't engaged in sex since she got the message I was coming home. That should show me something she said. Apparently, I wasn't smart enough to figure out what it was, and I never returned a call.

Two weeks later on a Friday night I'm having dinner at the bar at The Shoe, a quaint barbecue-type restaurant near my work, chatting off-handedly with a pair of female 20-somethings who were seated to my left, when Traci shows up on my right side, leans in real close and whispers, "Hello, lover."

I didn't see her come in, and as I was looking off to my left, I didn't notice her come up on my right, so I was a little surprised to hear her in my right ear. I backed up a bit on my stool and looked over at her, and as she had done so many times to me in the past, she completely took my breath away. Despite being now seven months pregnant, she was still a goddess in a short black free flowing dress that draped nicely across her obviously braless breasts and baby belly. I noticed the 20-somethings take a good look at her, and she immediately raised her left hand and flashed her rings. The two women turned away from me immediately and started talking quietly to each other, looking for all the world like schoolgirls who just got punished by their mothers.

"Excuse me, I don't recall us having a meeting set up, or a dinner for that matter," I said coolly.

"We don't, but I figured you could always spend some time with your wife," she replied. "After all, we are still married.

"Can you get us a table? I would prefer not having to try to sit on one of these bar stools."

I quickly found the hostess, and she had us sitting at a table within 10 minutes.

"So why are you stalking me; and by the way, you look gorgeous. Pregnancy agrees with you," I said once the waitress had taken Traci's order and we had moved my food over to the table from the bar.

"Well, thank you, sir," she said in mock ceremonial speech, but then got down to it.

"I'm here because you won't answer your goddamn phone when I call, or return a text. And we can't work this out if you keep running away from me."

"Traci, I couldn't be more serious if I were a heart attack. There's no way we can work this out. You not only cheated on my repeatedly behind my back, but you're carrying another man's baby. This child is an affirmation of your lack of respect for me, and I won't knowingly raise another man's child. And I could never ask a mother to choose between me and her child."

"My mother told me you'd let your pride get in the way of us getting back together ..."

"Don't bring up that bitch again unless you want to finish this meal by yourself," I interrupted. "She made no secret of the fact that she didn't like me nor what I stood for, and she made no secret of the fact that she wanted you to marry Randy. They all did. Well, now as soon as you're free, you can.

"What your mother so conveniently calls pride, I call self-respect. I come home from serving our country and you're pregnant by another man. I wasn't even in the country when you cuckolded me. For God sakes, Traci, you might as well have pissed on me in public. How could I look at myself in the mirror in the morning to shave?"

"But consider this, Phil. Let's say we get divorced, and later on down the road you meet a woman you want to marry, and she has children. If you loved her, you'd be raising another man's children then.

"So we're back to you and your pride."

It was a perverse way to look at it, but she did have a point.

The yammering went on for the whole meal, but I figured we were done when I paid the check and we got up to leave. As we started into the parking lot, Traci looked at me with her best come-hither look and asked if we could go dancing, something we hadn't done in several years. I was flummoxed, but I told her we could, and I drove us over to The Cove, a restaurant/dance bar on the other side of town.

We got a small stand-up table at the side of the dance floor, then at Traci's urging we hit the dance floor. Her big, braless, preggie boobs bounced and swayed through the faster songs, and I found myself getting hard watching. Then when a ballad came on, she plastered herself to me, and I know she had to feel my erection pushed up strongly against her pregnant stomach. She kind of wiggled her belly around a few times to rub around a bit, then I felt her fingers caress my stiff dick right there on the dance floor.

"Do we need to do something about this?" she cooed in my ear.

By this point I could barely think straight. It had been 10 months since I had made love to her, and my right hand was a poor substitute.

"Why don't we go back to the house and I can show you what you've been missing," she said.

I was barely able to think, but I knew if I went back to our old house she was going to get her way and I was going to live with being a cuckold.

"No, my apartment's much closer," I mumbled.

She was naked and in my bed within minutes of us getting to my place. I admired her pregnant body for a few seconds before I started sucking my way down from her boobs to her pussy. Pregnancy had changed the way her pussy looked, I thought, and I noted she also had a slightly different aroma. Yes, I took a careful look to make sure it was the pregnancy, and not the leftovers from another man.

I ravaged her with my tongue for six screaming orgasms before I felt myself getting close, so I jumped in the saddle doggie style and started hammering. This was nothing but pure lustful fucking. There was no lovemaking here. And Traci loved it. I don't know how, but I hung on long enough for her to have two orgasms on my cock before I finally unloaded in what had to be the most prolific orgasm I've ever produced.

As we both came back to earth, Traci looked over at me with both lustful and loving eyes, a look I had seen, and cherished, hundreds of times in the past. I could tell the wheels were turning in her head.

"Do you feel better now? You've reclaimed your rightful spot as my lover?" she asked. "Now can we stop this divorce thing?"

"Actually I feel better because that's the first time in 10 months I've made love to a woman." I responded. "But now, have I reclaimed my rightful spot as your lover? No, I'm afraid you gave that spot to Randy. But since we are technically still married at this point, I had no qualms about taking his woman, sort of making him a cuckold. Under normal circumstances I would never go after another man's woman, but in this case I've made an exception. I just had sex with the woman who is pregnant with his child."

The lustful and loving look was gone, replaced by one of anger, then shame as she fully realized that while she tried to soothe me over with sex, I had instead just used her no different than a whore. We got dressed in silence, got back in my car and I drove her to where he car was parked in the restaurant parking lot. We didn't talk in the car on the short ride to the restaurant, and I could almost here steam leaking out of her ears. She got out of my car, gave me a sad look and thanked me for dinner. I was enough of a gentleman to thank her for the evening.

After what happened on Friday night, I didn't expect Traci to be showing up unannounced anywhere I was anymore. Her mother, however, was a different story, and two days later she showed up unannounced at my place of employment, with her big mouth running as usual. My boss called me immediately to the office and told me I had to talk to her right now -- at the coffee shop next door -- and to keep her as far away from him as possible. It was nice that somebody else got to see her good side, for a change.

I got her quieted down, out of the office, and took her to the Starbucks down the block. Once served and seated, she proceeded to read me the riot act about being a selfish bastard and breaking her daughter's heart.

"What do you care? You've never liked me nor respected me, so what difference does this make to you?" I asked.

"Because I'm getting blamed for this. Because you are apparently the one guy left in the world who can keep his dick in his pants. What did you do to her Friday night?"

"We had sex, but not like we used to have sex. She was Randy's whore, and I owned her. That simple. No loving, no cuddling, no kissing."

"So that's it, then," Mona said. "No second chance for the woman you professed to love for seven years."

"Second chance? Are you fucking kidding me," I said as my voice got louder and my face got redder, I'm sure. "This was no little one-time accident, 'oops, his dick accidently fell inside my pussy.' This was 'I'm horny, my husband's gone, so he won't mind me having sex with my ex-boyfriend every weekend, oops, I got knocked up sex.'

"How do you get a second chance from that, you dumb bitch?

"You are just feeling bad because you wanted it to happen, you helped it happen, and now she's blaming you. You can just go to hell, all of you.

"Now don't ever show up at my place of business again, because the next time that happens I'll slap a restraining order on you so fast your head will spin."

I got up and walked out of the Starbucks. Mona had to walk back to where she parked her car. If I would have been really smart, I would have taken her to the Starbucks across town.

Two weeks later, Traci was served. I didn't see it, didn't hear about, didn't care.

Her lawyer, an. old friend of her mother's, tried to negotiate for better terms, but my young shark said, "no dice," in legalese, of course. I will be looking that woman up for a date after the divorce goes through and I am no longer her client.

++++++++++

The divorce went through in three months. The court gave me everything I asked for. You can't screw a veteran like Traci did and not get beaten up by the courts in a state that still has at-fault divorce.

Traci had Randy's baby -- a girl -- about a month before the divorce was final, I heard from some mutual friends. I didn't send a gift. Then about three months after the kid was born, Traci married the dumb bastard, which I had figured on. After my shark had left her with little to live on, it was either marry Randy or move back in with her parents.

"No death," I said over my burner cellphone to my second-in-command from my Marine team.

Six weeks later, I was sitting in a biker bar on the other side of town from my apartment, staring into the heavy-lidded eyes of my former mother-in-law while she rose up and down on the lap of a friend of mine in a booth at the back of the bar. Chas is a big man, about 6-3, 240 pounds, and he was having little difficulty raising Mona up and down on his nine inches of manhood across the booth from me. She was starting to come around from the pharmaceutical creation I had slipped to her earlier in the evening when I met her at another bar, ostensibly to find out how Traci and the baby were doing. She was surprisingly cordial to me when we met, and she was still a little sweaty from the tennis match she had just finished with one of her friends. I purposely chose the timing of the meeting right after her weekly tennis game, so she would be wearing less clothing than usual to make it easier for me and Chas. She took the gin and tonic that I had ordered her and drank about half of it in one gulp.

It only took a few minutes for her to get trancelike with what I slipped her, and yet with my knowledge I was able to make sure that the drug would get through her system quickly so it would not be detected at a hospital. I led her by the arm to my car, sat her down and drove her over to the biker bar, where Chas, a former Marine buddy, was waiting with several of his crew. When we got to the back of the bar, I quickly and quietly removed Mona's tennis trunks and panties, and placed her on Chas' lap. Her tennis skirt barely covered her pussy, and Chas soon had three fingers in Mona's cunt. The bar was about half full at the time, but not too many people were sitting in the back, at least until Mona's first orgasm hit and she let out a fairly loud moan while she was shuddering. That encouraged several more people to move closer and take seats at adjoining booths.

Once Chas had Mona good and wet, he dropped his pants quietly and placed Mona on his hard cock, holding her by the waist with both hands. I sat directly across from the pair watching Mona riding on his pole, and as she regained full consciousness she started to make "ungh" sounds every time Chas pulled her down completely on his dick. Two noisy orgasms later she was completely sober, with many of the patrons gathered near the booth to watch Chas work.

Following her third orgasm, I could tell she had completely come to and was actively participating with Chas. I got her attention by holding her panties in front of her face, and when she realized who I was, she turned crimson, but nevertheless kept rocking and rolling on Chas' meat.

"It was very nice of you to entertain my friend, but before you go getting any ideas, there's at least six of us who heard you say yes to his sexual overture, making this a consensual liaison. Now as for anybody else having at you, that's completely up to you. If you say no after Chas, 'no means no.' Your choice."

Just then my burner cell rang. I put it to my ear, heard what I needed to hear, and put it back in my pocket.

"Well, I've got to run. Hope you all have a good evening. You're welcome, Chas."

Two days later a couple of sheriff's deputies from a few counties over showed up at my apartment saying they wanted to talk to me. I had a feeling I knew what the conversation was going to be about, but I couldn't let them know I knew.

"Where were you Friday night at about 8, Mr. Lance?" the younger of the two deputies asked.

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,468 Followers