Nine Wonderful Women Ch. 01

Story Info
Memories of my youth and first time.
5.1k words
4.43
14.5k
17

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are the true stories of the wonderful women with whom I had incredible sex after I split from my wife at the age of 48. But before I get to that, I will describe my early sex life and how I came to be 48 and had only had sex with two women.

MY FIRST TWO SEXUAL PARTNERS.

I was definitely a late starter. Throughout my teens, I never had any sexual activity, nor even a true "date", let alone any semi-serious relationship, with any woman. It was not for lack of trying, but I didn't seem to be attractive to women. I was socially awkward around girls, and the more attractive they seemed to me, the more awkwardly I behaved. I had been to an all-boys high school, so I don't think that helped my education concerning women. By the time I was 20, I was in my third year at University and had met dozens of girls in classes and in the on-campus groups I'd joined. I tried to act cool but I was painfully shy and had no skills at reading them. It seemed that they were all either attached to someone else or I just couldn't get started on asking them for a date. Somehow I assumed that if I befriended women and we liked each other, then things would follow some sort of "natural" course and we would start dating. I would hang out with my friends and meet attractive women but could never even get to a basic "liking" relationship with them, much less go on actual dates. I joined the Dramatic Society at University, and there I could hang around many gorgeous women for extended periods while we worked on plays. Although I didn't get to date any of those women, I did get practice at being less uptight in the presence of attractive women. I definitely learned to have low expectations about dating women.

One of my friends got engaged and at the engagement party, I met a friend of his fiancée. She was one of the girls in the bridal party. She and I had a few interests in common, and while talking with her, I realized she was unattached and about as socially awkward as I was. So I asked her out for a date, the first time I actually asked a girl for a date - just the two of us. We actually had a nice time on a couple of dates, but nothing serious seemed to develop, and it just evaporated, and I don't know why. This kind of failure with girls was what I'd come to expect.

When I was 20, I moved out of my mum's house and went to live in a house with 3 other friends who were also at University, in order to be closer to University. This turned out to be quite a major change for me, releasing me from my mother's influence for the first time.

JENNY

Not long after moving into the house with my friends, I turned 21 and was still a virgin. One of my housemates brought me along to a party thrown by one of his friends, and that's where I met Jenny. She was beautiful and I was immediately enthralled by her: perfect olive skin, blue-green eyes with little brown flecks in her irises and long, straight light brown hair. We started talking and I acted pretty nonchalant, expecting her to turn and walk away any moment. After a while, she went to get another drink, so I assumed I wouldn't see her again, but she returned and kept talking with me. I was quite surprised that evidently, she wanted to talk and be with me as much as I did with her, so I tried hard to keep cool. My housemate came to tell me he was going home, so if I wanted a ride, I would need to go too. But I was in a different place by now, enchanted by Jenny. By about 2 am, while she had been talking with me, her friends had left also, and she had no transport. So I walked her to her place, about 3 miles through the city, through parks in the cool night air while not a soul was out except us. After a while, we held hands as we walked, and when we got to her place, we kissed good night; a little kiss at first and then big, strong hugging with more kisses and then deep tongue kisses like I had never had before. As I walked back to my place, another 3 miles, I was on cloud nine. I felt like there was someone in the world who liked me as much as I liked her.

The following Friday we had our first date, dinner at a Mediterranean restaurant near my place. All through the dinner, we were checking each other out, but being polite and discreet. I was excited, although not knowing what would happen or how. But here I was, on a true date, just me and this beautiful brunette. I was in completely unfamiliar territory and loving it.

When we finished at the restaurant, she asked me to come back to her place. When we got there, she led me to her bedroom, locked her bedroom door and, standing in the middle of the room, embraced me and we started kissing passionately. My heart was racing as I realized things were about to get very serious. Although it did not occur to me at the time, I was lucky that she was prepared to take the lead, because, if it had been left to me, I would not have known what to do next. She was so gentle, so kind and caring. After a minute of passionate kissing and hugging, we broke for a breath and she pulled her sweater over her head. Following her lead, I unbuttoned my shirt and stood there naked from the waist up. She undid my belt buckle and jeans and they dropped to the floor, leaving me standing there with a huge erection in my briefs. I bent down and took off my shoes and socks, stepped out of my jeans and then helped her lift her dress over her head, revealing a beautiful curvy body with curvy hips and plump breasts, as she stood in her white bra, panties and tights. This was like a dream to me; I found it hard to believe it was happening. She pulled the top of the tights down below her hips, then sat on the edge of the bed and I carefully helped her roll her tights down her smooth legs. As I was finishing taking her tights off, she reached around and unclipped her bra, releasing her firm, plump breasts with their erect, pert little nipples. I dropped my briefs to the floor as she wriggled out of her panties, revealing a full bush of curly brown hair. I lay down beside her on the bed as we kissed some more and pulled each other close to ourselves, enjoying the wonderful feeling of skin on skin. Here I was, my first time getting naked and intimate with a girl, and how lovely it was, in her nice warm bedroom, with her gently leading the way.

She held my hard cock in her hand and gently massaged it, spreading around my pre-cum and rolling my foreskin back and forth. I later learned that mine was the first uncircumcised cock that she had had, and she was enjoying exploring and observing how the head could be hidden and then pop out as she pulled the skin back. I had not much idea what I was doing, but I was gently fingering the outside areas of her cunt and spreading her juices around her lips. I had read that it was better to be soft and gentle when touching a woman's cunt, so I tried to keep my excitement under control. We were both super excited, so the foreplay was short, but my cock was as hard as steel and leaking pre-cum copiously.

In retrospect, it was fortunate that she was as turned on as I was, because she was nice and wet even with the minimal incompetent foreplay that I performed. She rolled on to her back, spread her legs and lifted her knees in the air, showing me her perfect pussy, with its light brown wispy hair and puffy lips. This was the first time I'd seen a woman's pussy live in the flesh and I was awestruck. She went straight for the missionary position, which was so nice because we were face to face. She motioned for me to climb on top, so I moved between her legs, supported my weight above her and then slowly lowered myself down until our bodies were touching along our torsos. Reaching around, she then took my hard, slippery cock and gently pulled me up and guided me inside her. This was one of the most incredible events of my life and even after all these years, I still recall vividly the feeling as I entered her. During the previous five minutes, my cock head was so hard it felt like it would burst, and she was gently stroking it. As it was out in the open and covered in my juice, it was slightly cool. But upon entering her, I was overcome with the sensations coming from my cock. Inside her it felt so warm, the perfect temperature, especially after being out in the open; her cunt gripped my cock with a perfectly even pressure all over, unlike my hand when I masturbated; and there was no friction, just smooth sliding into her warm wetness. The physical sensations were enhanced by the emotional sensation of being united with this gorgeous woman, part of my body inside her body. As my cock pushed up into her, I could feel how wet she was, and how my cock head was opening her up as it pushed further into her vagina. I was so excited and inexperienced that as soon as I entered her, I was overcome with sensations and after a couple of thrusts into her warm wetness, I started coming immediately. There was no prolonged thrusting; I just slid slowly inside her warm, tight, wet cunt and my cock immediately started squirting. I said "I'm coming" because I was just blown away by the reality of unloading my cum inside this beautiful woman, and she just smiled. The feeling was so amazing that I then started pumping, but this only went for a short time, as my cock, having delivered its load, went soft. We lay in bed, naked and enjoying each other's bodies, for about half an hour, then I had to leave, because she did not want her housemates to discover me and what we'd done. I felt a bit guilty after this. I had had a nice orgasm, but there was nothing for her because I did not know what I was doing and I came so fast.

After this, we were "dating" and we always finished up in her bed. She introduced me to her housemates and even to her sister. At the end of each date, the sex was wonderful. I was completely inexperienced and she was pretty conservative in her desires, so our fucking was always conventional, although we did use a lot of positions. She had had some guys before me, but she didn't coach me in what she wanted, so I just followed my instinct and tried to see what made her feel good.

Her mother had died some years previously, so her Dad lived on his own. At one stage, her Dad was out of town so she had his apartment keys. We basically moved in there for a weekend and, with no housemates to worry about, fucked ourselves silly. We showered together for the first time, and after we had soaped each other all over, exploring the wonders of each other's bodies, she leaned back against the shower wall. As the warm water sprayed over us, I lifted her left leg, and then, bending my knees slightly, moved my cock under her cunt and then pushed my hard cock up inside her. I moved my right hand up under her ass and then took her right leg in my left hand, and, lifting it, brought both her legs up so they were behind me, with her weight supported on my cock, my hands and the shower wall. Then I started thrusting into her. Because we had fucked in the bed just before coming into the shower, I could hold out for quite a while until my excitement became too much and I blasted another load of cum inside her. This was one of the best fucks we had in the whole time we were together, and I think it is still the best shower of my life.

We fucked on her Dad's shag pile carpet. We fucked on his leather sofa. This was one of the best fucks we had, with me sitting and her straddling me, facing me. In this, position, she could sit right down on my cock so that I was all the way up inside her body, pushing on her cervix. At the same time, her tits were in my face and I could kiss and lick them as we fucked. After the weekend of fucking at her Dad's place, my cock was sore.

I quickly learned that having regular sex was everything it was cracked up to be, and I really felt in love, thinking about her constantly and wanting to be together. The problem was that she was Jewish but I was not; I wasn't even circumcised! So that relationship did not have a future, and after three months together, she left to go on a vacation in Europe, so that's when we split. I was devastated for some weeks and sent her letters to the places she was staying. She wrote nice letters back, and reminded me that we agreed to split. Secretly, I guess I hoped she would change her mind, but in reality, I was not the guy she could marry and I came to accept that. I felt that she loved the idea that her housemates and her sister knew she was fucking a non-Jewish guy and for her, it was super naughty. She would never introduce me to her Dad because he would have been furious at her for that. I thought about her all the time, but my life returned to normal: study, work on weekends to support myself and no girls to distract me from either of these activities. I was back to my normal celibate lifestyle. It's said that you never forget your first love and all these years later, I can attest to that. I sometimes wonder where she is and how her life turned out.

Jenny had changed my life, not only by showing me in the most perfect way how wonderful love and sex are, but also by showing me that the way to establish a relationship is to take action; not to just be passive and wait for something to happen. She took action by continuing to talk with me when we first met. She took action when we had our first date, by asking me to go back to her place. She took action when she started to undress the first time we fucked. Small things, but she took action and didn't wait for something to happen, or maybe not happen. That lesson changed my life.

MONICA

After splitting up with Jenny, I went back to my previous celibate life. Some months later, I met Monica at a friend's dinner party. She was a vision, utterly gorgeous: tall, curvy, with long red-brown hair, and long legs which led to the tightest, roundest most beautiful backside I had ever seen in a pair of jeans. My friend had constantly spoken of her and her backside, and he wasn't wrong. She and my friend were at a College together and he had been trying to get into her pants for a couple of years without success. Of the six people at the dinner party, she and I got the drunkest and had a ton of fun being silly although there was nothing sexual going on at that stage. When the party finished, I got a lift home with her and her friend, who was the designated driver and remained sober. In the car I got to know her better and was quite besotted with her, but in my inebriated state and with my normal awkward behavior towards women, I neglected to get her number.

I couldn't get her out of my head, so I called up my friend who had held the party, thanked him for the wonderful evening and asked him for her number. I figured that if I waited to see what might happen, nothing would happen, and I told myself that you never know until you ask. So I called her up and asked her on a date to a local Chinese restaurant the next weekend. This turned out to be mildly comical as the tables were so small, and we are each tall, so our legs kept rubbing against each other under the table as we kept apologizing to each other for bumping. That physical contact got us both turned on, so that was a good thing.

Afterwards, we finished up at my place, and, luckily for me, she took the lead and led me up to my bedroom, where we lay on the bed and got into some heavy kissing and touching. Gradually, our clothes came off and, to my total surprise, there we were naked on the bed on the first date. I guess she wanted to just check me out and show me herself, because as I tried to maneuver myself between her legs, she pulled her knees together and towards herself and wouldn't let me inside her so soon. But as she pulled her legs up, I had a wonderful view of her beautiful cunt, and, unlike Jenny, Monica had gorgeous prominent inner lips that protruded through her lovely brown bush. She was stunning: tall, long legs, athletic build with perfect tits that filled my hands, the sexiest backside I'd ever seen, and that untamed bush of curly brown pubic hair through which those luscious cunt lips peeked. She said we couldn't fuck because she was not on the pill, but that she would start, and that we would be able to fuck next month. We then started a normal routine of dating and hanging out with each other and counting the days. She was still living at home, so she enjoyed coming over to our place frequently to get away from her parents. She had finished University, and because she was unemployed at the time, she would come over and lie on my bed as I sat and studied.

A month later we started fucking like rabbits and what a sexual appetite she had! She was a couple of years older than me and had been with several guys previously. She had had guys who were pretty experienced, and she was pretty assertive herself. She had learned what she wanted and she instructed me on how to satisfy her. I used to love it when she would tell me what her previous boyfriends did with her. She taught me where her clit was, and how to touch her there, just adjacent to it, but to be very gentle when touching it because it was so sensitive. She told me what felt good to her and how and where to kiss, lick and nibble her tits, neck and ears. I was a keen student, and when it came to eating her out, I needed no encouragement. I especially liked it if she was a little sweaty and her pussy smelled like sex and tasted salty. I loved getting among her hairy bush of curly brown hair down there, licking and kissing her lips. When we first started fucking, she guided me so that my cock reached her in the right positions inside. She was a great teacher and I carried her lessons with me in future.

After I got used to doing what she liked, we had fantastic sex in all sorts of positions and places. Often, I would get her warmed up by kissing her neck, nibbling her ears and then gradually working down, keenly sucking her tits, each one in turn, and then kissing down her smooth belly until I reached her pussy lips. I loved to suck her big inner lips into my mouth and push them into my cheeks then push my tongue in between them, one lip on each side of my tongue, and lick my tongue up and down her slit, across her clit and darting into her hole. She would be on her back, because that was the most relaxing position for her, and I would be lying between her legs, mouth on her pussy and my two arms under her legs and reaching up and around to fondle her tits and play with her nipples. She had gorgeous firm tits and nice sensitive nipples.

I kept on licking her cunt until she came. Then, as she writhed with the waves of orgasm rippling through her body, she would hold my head in place until she was ready to release me. I moved up to lay beside her as she caught her breath and I gently stroked her arms, stomach, inner thighs and tits, then as she relaxed, she raised her knees and I climbed above her and pushed my hard cock into her dripping wet pussy. I started thrusting in and out with long, slow strokes, feeling the walls of her cunt gripping my cock, pushing myself as far inside her as I could go. When I pushed my cock all the way in, it went extra hard and pulled the foreskin back, far inside her, and made my cock swell up. That's the part that felt the best to me.

She shrieked a bit when I really thrusted and hit her cervix, but she seemed to get excited by that too, and she tilted her hips up so that I could get the full length of my shaft all the way inside her. I really liked the feeling of hitting the end of her cunt with the head of my cock, and it made me pump harder. The feeling in my cock's head was awesome. At various times when I felt my pressure building up, I would stop thrusting and just rest inside her until the pressure went down. In this way, I could keep going for longer, and she liked that too, because it gradually got her more and more excited.

12