Nine Wonderful Women Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex in a hotel in the middle of a work day
2.6k words
4.41
11k
8
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of a series where each part can be read with or without having read the previous parts.

I'd love to receive your comments!

------------------------------------------------------

Prior to the age of 48, I'd only had sex with two women. Then I split from my wife and had two fantastic years of sex with a lot of different women. Now, years later, I'm married again and still have the memories of the wonderful women with whom I had so much pleasure. These are the true stories of the wonderful women of those two years. I love these memories and want to share them with you.

In this chapter, I join a dating website and have my first date from it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

CHRISTINE

After splitting up with my wife of 24 years, Monica, I spent the next year living on my own. This was the first time in my whole life that I'd lived on my own. Initially, I enjoyed the solitude and the novelty of being able to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. But I eventually realized that I was not a solitary person; I liked to talk with and be with, other people or a partner, and really missed the joy of regular sex.

After almost a year, I unexpectedly had a fabulous one-night stand with Dianne. This made me think that I was probably attractive to some women, and made me realize that, although I had gotten used to a life of no sex with Monica, I really missed having good sex. After a year, I felt that I was in a good place psychologically, and the regular morning workouts at the gym had got me into good shape physically. I thought I'd like to meet someone new to share my life with, although I did not know how, but I was not going to start going to bars to pick up women.

I was quite friendly with one of the guys at my work place and, since he and I were both single and used to talk about our lives as singles, he told me that he had joined one of the dating websites and was having great success with picking up women. His objectives were a little different than mine, as he was just interested in meeting and fucking, but I realized this would be a good way to meet nice women, so I signed up. I got a nice photo of myself and spent a bit of time looking at other people's profiles for examples as I wrote my profile. Once my profile was ready, I started looking around my local area for talent, and sent out a few messages to likely looking women.

Christine was one of the first to reply, and we arranged to meet up at a coffee shop she selected. My first date with a new woman in over 24 years! I found that meeting someone you don't know for the first time is surprisingly easy, because you're the only two people in the place who look like they are looking for someone. She was a fuller-figured woman, average height with shoulder length brown hair and pretty eyes and smile. We got a couple of coffees and sat and chatted. She was still married but the marriage was going bad, so she was looking to have some extra-marital sex. This was why she did not have her photo on the dating site. As I had been through the marriage breakdown, with counselling, we talked about marriage and relationships and got along really well.

After a while, a couple of guys came into the café and she told me she knew them, so she would need to finish our date. We went out the back door to wish each other goodbye before she went back in to talk with them, to avoid raising their suspicions. She stood on a step and I stood below, so our faces were almost level. We said a few words of goodbye, how much we enjoyed meeting, then we moved closer for a kiss. As our lips touched, I slightly parted my lips and put my tongue out to touch her lips. She responded by opening her lips and touching my tongue with her tongue, and from there, we both opened up and explored each other's mouths with our tongues for about 15 seconds. She tasted great, like good coffee, and as we separated she commented what a fantastic kiss that was. Then she went back inside to chat with those guys and I went home.

She sent me a message saying she really enjoyed meeting and kissing but she felt she could not go through with the affair. I was a bit disappointed, but I moved on to messaging other women. Then, after another week or so, she came back and said she wanted to meet up at a hotel; in other words, we were going to get a room. We had to arrange this rendezvous for a work day because she could not get away from her husband during the weekends. So I found a nice hotel about halfway between my workplace and hers, and arranged to meet there at 11 am. I told our Admin at work that I had a few errands to do and would be back in a couple of hours.

When we met, we hugged and kissed, but rather than go straight to the room, we sat in the lobby, got a coffee each and she talked again about her husband and their broken relationship. I guess she must have been trying to rationalize her actions to herself, but I just found it a turn-on that she was merely interested in having good sex, and I was the lucky guy who was going to deliver it to her on this occasion.

We finished the coffee and she said "Would you like to get the room now?"

I felt a tingle run down my spine, and headed over to Reception to get a room for the day. This was my first time doing this, and it was very exciting. They can see that we're the only people in the lobby in the middle of the day in the middle of the week, and now I want a room for the day only. It's clear what she and I are going to do and it's a bit of a turn-on knowing that they know this.

Christine and I headed for the room and once inside, started undressing each other. She was wearing a light summer dress which slipped off easily, revealing a lacy pink bra and panties that accentuated her curvy body and large breasts that filled her bra cups. I was wearing my work clothes, pants and shirt, which she removed efficiently, then she quickly removed my briefs, letting my hardening cock spring free. She held my cock and gently rubbed up and down, so the foreskin rolled over my cock head and then back, allowing the head to poke its hardening, reddening glistening skin out to the fresh air. By now I had removed her bra, allowing her ample breasts to swing free, and she stepped out of her panties, revealing a very tidy trimmed pussy with full lips.

We embraced closely, my cock pushing against her tummy, and then we peeled back the bed covers and arranged all the pillows at the head of the bed. She laid back with her shoulders and head elevated on the pillows and her knees up, a small wet patch of my pre-come on her tummy and showing me her trimmed pussy full-on. I quickly moved into my favorite position, lying on my stomach between her legs, and placed my mouth over her pussy lips, my head between her legs and my arms up under her thighs and playing with her lovely, large tits. I kissed and licked her pussy up and down, touching my tongue on her clit and alternately licking her slit with my tongue sticking out or placing my lips over her whole pussy lips and gently sucking her tasty juices while circling her clit with my tongue. I was accustomed to licking Monica's hairy pussy, so it was a real turn-on to be licking Christine's trimmed cunt.

Then she motioned for me to mount her, so I raised myself on my arms while she grabbed my rock-hard, dripping cock and fed it into her hot, juicy opening as she lay supported on the pillows and got a good view. Slowly at first, then increasing in speed, I started to thrust in and out of her until we reached a nice smooth rhythm, her hips thrusting forward as my hips slapped against her groin and my cock going balls-deep into her. It's interesting when you're fucking for the first time because you're both not familiar with each other's preferences, and also because you're so excited that there's the risk that one of you will be going too fast to really enjoy it. But with Christine, and with other mature women I had sex with during these years, they were experienced and I was experienced, so we soon got into a sensuous rhythm, and fucked very well together for quite a long while.

She had her hands around my hips, pulling me in and out, watching our genitals intently, and started moaning, "oh yes, that is so good, oh yes" so I could tell she was enjoying it. I also was enjoying feeling and watching my hard cock sliding in and out of her effortlessly and the movement of her great tits as she thrust. Gradually, the enjoyment built up and I felt my cock hardening and expanding as it does before it explodes. At this point, she started moaning faster and, as her cunt walls gripped my cock in the throes of her orgasm, I exploded inside her with a yell and a shudder. As my cock developed that super-sensitivity that happens just after I come, I could not stop pumping her because it felt so good that my cock seemed to want more.

Surprisingly to me, my cock stayed pretty hard after shooting its load. Normally, once it has done its thing, it goes soft, but not this time. I think it was the combination of the fantastic fuck we had just had, the fact she was so sexy plus the whole idea that we had left our workplaces to come to this place purely to fuck: no pretense of a "date". I knew it, she had suggested it, and the hotel staff knew what we were doing too. I had never been in this kind of situation and sneaking out from work in the middle of the day to have terrific sex with a woman I'd only met once, was a definite turn-on.

Christine was lying on her back, shoulders and head propped up with the pillows, and her right hand was smearing my come around her cunt and rubbing her clit. This was so erotic for me, and made stronger by the fact that she was so interested in watching herself pleasure herself and watching me fuck her. She saw my cock was staying hard and said, "Looks like we can have some more." I was very happy to agree. I was so turned on by watching her fingering herself, spreading her and my juices around her lips and clit and getting herself warmed up for another fuck. She was watching me gently stroking my cock, rolling the foreskin back and forth as it got harder and harder. I was staying hard by watching her show and also the pure naughtiness of what we were doing.

After a short while she asked "Are you ready to come inside again?"

I climbed back on top of her and slipped back inside her sopping cunt as she continued to finger herself. I started thrusting in and out, as the sight of her touching herself while my cock slipped in and out was immensely erotic. Because I had just come, it would take some time for me to generate another load, so we enjoyed a long, slow fuck. This was the first time I had been able to get a hard-on immediately after coming, so I did not have to concentrate on holding back; I just let myself go into the sensations and waited for nature to take its course.

After about 10 minutes, I could feel her start to tighten up and my cock started to grow harder in anticipation. Then she went quite tight and threw her head back and moaned as she came, and I could not hold on either, unloading in her for the second time within 20 minutes. This was the first time I had done that, but thankfully it wouldn't be the last. My ex-wife Monica used to tell me about her previous boyfriend Brian, who was apparently quite the stud. He was very skilled at fucking and could double-come regularly. My ex kept wanting me to do it too, and although I liked hearing her talk about the guys she'd fucked before she met me, I never was able to do the double-come until this time.

So here we were, fully fucked out, sweaty and with her juice and my juice everywhere. We lay there for a little while, just hugging, kissing gently and enjoying the quiet and each other's bodies.

We headed into the bathroom for a shower together. I have always enjoyed showering with women: their bodies are so beautiful and interesting. I started by applying the soap, using my hands to spread it gently on her body, down and up her legs to the very top, around the back into the crack of her bum and underneath, feeling the trimmed hairs on her pussy lips. Smoothing it over her tummy and taking both breasts in my hands, rolling them around with no friction, up to her neck and throat. Up and down her back I went, giving her all my attention. Then, smoothing my hands over her entire body to rinse her off, paying particular attention to her breasts, pussy and ass. Holding the hand-held shower rose upside down under her pussy, spraying it gently. She returned the favor, paying special attention to my cock, which became hard again.

Time was marching on, so we dressed, had another of our fantastic kisses, and headed back to work. This was another first for me, at a time of my life when I was experiencing a lot of firsts: living on my own for the first time, first time having a one-night stand, and now this was the first time taking a hotel room for a few hours in the middle of a work day for some wild, no-strings-attached fucking, and first time I had come twice in such quick succession. I loved my life!

I was thinking about it, and realized there was probably not going to be a relationship between Christine and me, except for sex. Unless and until she decided to leave her hubby, we were never going to have weekend dates together and never actually sleep together. The sex was awesome, but it was not sufficient, and I could get awesome sex with other women along with dinner dates and the rest of a relationship. After our session, I did not immediately message her, and she didn't immediately follow up with me, so I figured she was working through the whole question of whether she wanted extra-marital sex or not. I went back to the dating website seeking new women. After a few weeks, she messaged me saying she wanted to get back together. I replied that I had moved on, and that I hoped she could sort out her marriage situation.