Nine Wonderful Women Ch. 06

Story Info
She's slim, tall and has needs. Our fling was short & sweet.
3.9k words
4.49
7.6k
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth part of a series where each part can be read with or without having read the previous parts.

I'd love to receive your comments!

---------------------------------------------------------

For most of my life, I've been a devoted loyal husband. But when my first marriage finished, I had two fantastic years of dating and sex with a lot of different women. These are the true stories of the wonderful women of those two fantastic years. I love these memories and want to share them with you.

------------------------------------------------------------

CLAUDIA

I had hit a bit of a dry patch with my dating. I was meeting up with quite a few women for coffee or a movie but these meet-ups did not lead to anything further. One woman, Jill, seemed quite interested in me and, after we met up for coffee a couple of times, she brought me along to a dinner party at one of her friends' homes. I guess that was her way of trying to advance the relationship, but it wasn't working for me. Although she was a nice person, she did not respond to my attempts at physical closeness, so I assumed that we were going nowhere, and let it slide. I was not necessarily trying to have sex with her immediately, but I was certainly looking for some physical contact, even a kiss, something beyond a platonic setup.

Then one Sunday morning, I got a message on the dating site from Claudia, and for some reason I had a good feeling that something was going to happen with her. First off, she wanted to know how tall I was: 6 feet 2 inches, then more chat followed. We arranged to meet up that night for dinner. I showered and trimmed my pubic hairs nice and short, and I don't know why, but I chose to wear my best red boxer briefs because I obviously thought or hoped she would be seeing them and what was inside them.

We met at the restaurant, which was near her house; about 40 minutes' drive for me. She was tall, almost 6 feet, and quite slim, almost skinny, with long legs, no curves, a nice mane of shoulder-length black hair and big brown eyes. She seemed to be early-50s, maybe 5 years older than me, but she obviously took good care of herself, as she had nice smooth skin. The restaurant was small but we had arrived relatively later than many of the patrons, so, as they left, it was not too crowded, and we had reasonable quiet and privacy.

She had been married long ago, but that didn't last, and she now had two grown kids. The boy was living at University and the daughter was living at home but seemed to spend a lot of time at her boyfriend's house. Claudia apparently did not have a good relationship with her daughter and seemed pretty resentful that her daughter was clearly getting a lot of sex, while she, Claudia, was getting none. Claudia had had a number of boyfriends over the years, and she spoke a lot about the last guy, whom she dated for 18 months and had a great sex life with, until she wanted to plan their future together and he revealed he was already married. She was pretty bitter about that and no wonder she felt he had really betrayed her. She was also a bit pissed off with the men on the dating website because her profile stated that she only wanted to meet guys who were over 6 feet tall, but she found out when they met up that many of the guys who claimed their height was over 6 feet were in fact far shorter than that. I never understood why people lie on their dating profiles. I guess they figure they can talk their way out of it.

We finished dinner and she suggested we go to a local bar for a drink. Being a Sunday night, it was also pretty quiet, so we sat and chatted in a corner. At dinner and then at the bar, the subject of sex was near the surface. Again she spoke about the sex she had with the previous boyfriend who betrayed her, about the fact her daughter was getting plenty and the fact that she was getting none. She placed her hand on my thigh, and I put my hand on top of hers, so we both knew where this was going. As we talked, we got closer and closer, then we each leaned in for a nice slow kiss. We finished our drinks, and as I followed her back to her place, I knew she was hot to trot and I was already getting excited. It seemed like my intuition to wear my "best" red fucking briefs that night was accurate.

When we arrived there, surprisingly the daughter was home. This was unexpected because the daughter was usually at her boyfriend's. Claudia was not happy and I detected a lot of tension between those two. Due to the presence of the daughter, there was not going to be any action between Claudia and me that night, so I headed home.

The next Friday, I picked Claudia up and we went to my local pub where there was a band playing some excellent blues and the food was good pub style. On the drive back to her place, she turned partly sideways and started touching my leg and the back of my neck and head. We arrived at her place and thankfully the daughter wasn't home. She indicated for me to sit on the sofa and went to get a glass of wine for each of us. She came back, gave me the glass of wine, and sat next to me as we talked for a while and drank our wine. Next thing I knew, she stood up in front of me, lifted her right leg across my legs, straddled my legs and lowered herself onto me, sitting on my lap facing me with one leg either side of my legs. She leaned into me and we kissed, tentatively at first, and then passionately, our tongues exploring each other's mouths thoroughly. She started to undo my shirt buttons, running her fingers across my chest and down to my stomach. I reached behind her and held her buttocks, one in each hand, pulling her towards my groin so she could feel my stiffening cock. We sat, caressed and kissed for a while, then she stood up again, took my hand and led me upstairs.

In her bedroom, she continued to undress me, and I undressed her, carefully taking off her dress and top. I unclipped her bra, revealing her cute, small tits with neat dark brown nipples. She was very slim, no bulge of her stomach, flat chested, no hips, quite different appearance to other women I'd been with and very attractive. I slid her panties down and was thrilled by her very tidy, very closely trimmed pussy, with just a feathery covering of dark hair on the outer lips, and the little pink inner lips peeking out. I thought to myself, "What a beautiful pussy; can't wait to lick her."

We hopped on to the bed, lay down and started touching each other all over. I started kissing her neck, then her chest, then her tits. Her breasts were small but her nipples were a nice medium size, and as I sucked and kissed them, I found out they were very sensitive, because she started to wriggle and moan as I sucked and nibbled. I continued to suck and kiss her tits as my hand traced down her body until I found her neatly trimmed pussy, then slowly my fingers found her opening, which was already wet with juice. She was now getting quite loud, clearly enjoying the stimulation of my fingers around her pussy and my mouth on her tits. I ran my fingers up and down her lips, touching her clit and massaging just next to the clit, making sure she had plenty of juice all around her cunt.

After a while, I kissed my way down her flat tummy to her pussy, which I was eager to kiss and lick. I positioned myself between her legs, with my arms under her thighs so that I could reach up and massage her lovely titties as I licked her beautiful cunt. She lay back and pushed her hips up as I kissed her cunt lips full-on, and thrust my tongue into her slit, running it up and down from her clit to her perineum, darting into her opening and lapping up her juices. I placed my mouth over her clit and applied gentle suction as my tongue flicked her clit, which was standing up very proudly. She was bucking and moaning loudly, her knees in the air and hips thrusting, presenting her manicured cunt to my eager mouth. Due to my dry spell, this was the first taste of sweet pussy juice that I'd had in weeks, and it was excellent. My excitement was multiplied by my hands massaging and squeezing her exquisite little tits.

I savored her pussy for a while, but she was clearly in the mood for my cock, as she pulled my arm to get me to position above her. I moved up so I was positioned directly over her, grabbed my hard cock, and lowered my hips, feeding my stiff cock into her trim, welcoming cunt. We were both so wet that I slid in easily, and she let out a big sigh of pleasure as I pushed my stiffness right up inside her. The view was incredible: her slim, trim body, small breasts and flat tummy below me and, further down, her neat, trim pussy with my hard, straight cock pumping in and out of her slender body as she lifted her hips to meet my thrusts. Her cunt was wonderfully snug and we were both moaning as my cock fitted into her perfectly.

We fucked in this missionary position for a while, but I wanted to change position so I could get really deep inside her. I lay down on to her, rolled us over so she was on top of me, and wriggled to the edge of the bed. Here I sat up with my feet on the floor, her knees either side of me and my cock still buried inside her, and we held each other in an embrace. She had her arms over my shoulders as I reached down and took one cheek of her ass in each hand, and, slightly lifting her, moved her towards me and away, creating the fucking motion that felt so good. Looking down, I could see my hard cock sliding in and out of her, and particularly because she had such a flat tummy, everything was easily visible. I'm a visual person, so for me, watching my cock slide in and out of a woman's cunt, while simultaneously feeling her inside, is extremely erotic and a huge turn-on, whether I'm fucking her from the front or from behind.

Claudia was happily sitting on my cock and, pushing with her legs, started to lift and drop herself in time with my thrusts. I lay back flat on the bed, thus pushing my hips up so that I penetrated her to the maximum depth, while supporting her hands in my hands as she sat on my cock. She started to moan loudly and cried out "Women my age have needs too!" as she reached a nice orgasm that squeezed my cock tightly, making me come inside her in a glorious spasm as I pushed my hips up and delivered my load of semen as deep inside her as I could. I sat up to hold her as she finished coming, then lay back down with her on top of me and swiveled around so we were both fully on the bed. We got comfortable and went to sleep.

She woke me up suddenly, very early in the morning while it was still dark.

"My daughter just came home. You'll have to go into my son's bedroom."

Picking up my clothes, I darted down the hallway naked, into the son's bedroom, locked the door and got into the bed before the daughter came upstairs. Evidently, the daughter had spent the night at her boyfriend's house and Claudia had heard her car on the gravel driveway as she arrived home. Claudia didn't want the daughter to think we'd been fucking. I heard Claudia greet the daughter and tell her I was sleeping in the son's bedroom, and not to disturb me. The dynamic between those two was interesting, to say the least. Claudia, in the middle of an orgasm, had not shouted out something like "Oh fuck, I'm coming", but rather shouted out "Women my age have needs too!" presumably comparing herself to her daughter.

The following week, I had to go to Asia for a business trip, returning Friday afternoon, and for some reason I still don't understand, we scheduled a date for the night I arrived back. Probably we were both thinking we couldn't wait any longer to fuck again. During the week, we sent each other several emails, including one from her which asked me "How is my jet setting executive today?" I thought her use of "my" was interesting and a bit premature. I got home on Friday about 4 pm, showered, rested for an hour or so, dressed, picked her up and we drove to an Italian restaurant near her house. The conversation during dinner was a bit strange, because Claudia was mainly interested in whining about her kids and work colleagues, rather than concentrating on the here and now, and I was feeling the effects of the jet lag.

We drove back to her place, and immediately headed upstairs. After a week of travel and already feeling jet lagged, I was ready for a relaxing session of sex with plenty of caressing. Claudia, having spent the last couple of years without getting any sex, was keen to get started from where we left off last time. We undressed and climbed on to the bed, nuzzling up to each other and touching each other all over. She was lying on her back and I was on my hands and knees, my head above her chest. I started sucking and nibbling her tits, alternating from one to the other, and using my hand on whichever tit I wasn't sucking. Her tits were small, just about flat, but her nipples were standing up and seemed more sensitive than most of the other women I'd been with.

As I was kissing her tits, my hand moved down to her trimmed bush, and my fingers caressed the fine hairs on her mound. I followed the soft hairs down to her cunt lips, and with my thumb on one lip and my middle finger on the other, spread her lips, allowing my index finger to find her opening. I gently wriggled my finger inside her and moved it in and out a little, picking up some of her juice and smearing it around her opening, inner lips and slit with my finger. Now her lips were open, I could move my middle finger inside them and slowly slide both fingers up and down her inner lips, one either side of her slit, spreading her juices around. Lifting my head from her breasts, I brought my fingers back to my mouth, smelled her womanly scent, licked off her lovely juice and put a dollop of saliva on my fingers. I brought my hand back to her cunt, and added the saliva to her own juices, gently massaging her clit and lips and darting both fingers inside her opening to get even more lubrication.

I was becoming extremely excited by simultaneously fingering her cunt and sucking her tits, and she had my hard cock in her hand, slowly rubbing the foreskin up and down, spreading my juice all over my hard head and shaft. I felt like I might explode at any moment, so I needed to change things. I really love cunnilingus and although I had licked her during our previous session, I had not yet had the chance for extensive licking of her pussy, which I had really yearned to do since the first time I saw her naked. I moved down between her legs, still on my hands and knees, and lowered my head until my tongue reached her pussy. She smelled musky, that wonderful womanly smell. I licked her from bottom to top, then kissed her clit, which, thanks to the activity so far, was standing up nicely, just like her nipples. I pushed my legs out so that I was lying on my tummy and could get a really good angle to lick and kiss her cunt. What a thing of beauty it was! Fine dark hairs on the outer lips, cute little inner lips that just protruded slightly beyond the outer lips, and a gorgeous little clit peeking out from under its hood at the top.

I ran my tongue along her outer lips, feeling the fine hairs, up and down both sides and extending my licks and kisses to her inner thighs and the skin just beside her labia. I placed my lips over her lips and applied gentle suction as my tongue flicked her clit. I made my tongue hard and pointed and ran it around her clit in circles, before then running it down her slit and into her opening, moving around just inside her, collecting her juices and leaving my own juices there too. I moved my head up a little, brought my hand up under my chin, and slipped my middle finger inside her as my tongue concentrated on her clit. Using my finger, I gently massaged her inside behind her clit, as my tongue tickled her clit.

At first, she was sighing and moaning and clearly quite relaxed, but gradually, her breaths became faster and faster and I noticed the muscles in her thighs and groin starting to tense up. As I continued to lick and kiss her cunt, I was enjoying it nearly as much as she was, and after a few more minutes, she started moaning "oh my, oh my" then she really tensed up. I felt her cunt walls grip my finger as she started contracting rode the wave of an oncoming orgasm.

As she started coming, Claudia put her hand on the top of my head, pushing me gently, but I knew that she wasn't there yet, so I kept licking beside her clit and massaging her inside until she really yelled out with her orgasm and gave me a solid push away as she came strongly. She writhed around for a minute, then, as she slowed down, I moved up between her legs and held my hard cock as I rubbed its head up and down her slit. Dropping my hips, I slid inside her in one smooth stroke. Now I was buried inside her, all the way up to my balls, and oh my god, she was tight from the orgasm she'd just had. I stopped there, just savoring the feeling, feeling the rhythmic throbbing of my cock head inside her hot cunt, and enjoying the view. She gave out a big sigh and then I started to move in and out, in and out, with a slow, smooth pace.

Claudia was a bit blissed out and seemed to be enjoying the feeling of having a hard cock inside just after coming, and I was being blown away by the feeling of her tightness around my cock, the wetness as I thrust in and out, and the view afforded by the missionary position. She was so slim, with those beautiful small breasts, flat tummy and trimmed pussy, and the sight of my hard cock with my trimmed bush disappearing into her trimmed cunt was exhilarating. A couple of times, I could feel the pressure building up as my cock got super hard and expanded inside her, so I slowed down till the wave passed and I could start pumping again.

After fucking this way for a little while, she raised her knees and tilted her hips up to get me further inside her. Turned on by the extra depth I could penetrate into her, I started thrusting faster, my groin banging into her groin, until I could feel I was on the wave and getting to the point of no return. She sensed this and could probably feel that my cock was growing harder inside her as it does just before it comes, and as I thrust with more determination, she whispered "Come inside me now." Hearing her say this set off my orgasm and caused my cock to unload wave after wave of come inside her as I yelled out and spasmed as I do with a big orgasm. As the wave subsided, I stayed still, supporting my weight above her, just enjoying the feeling of her body enveloping my throbbing, shrinking cock, until she gave me a nudge and I popped out, lay beside her and we went to sleep.

I woke up around 3 a.m. as the jet lag kicked in. I lay still in the dark thinking about our relationship. She clearly had in mind that I was "hers" in some way, but I was not so sure. Like her, I was looking for a longer-term partner, not just a series of sexual liaisons, although I was enjoying those at the time. But she was still carrying around emotional baggage from prior relationships and her relationship with her own daughter was problematic. Not to say that she shouldn't feel abused by her previous partner, but I wasn't ready to take on her heavy baggage. And we really did not have a lot in common.

After being awake and just lying there for almost an hour, I realized that when her daughter came home about 6 a.m., I would need to move into the son's bedroom again. Since I could not get back to sleep, I quietly got out of the bed, got dressed then woke her to tell her I was going home and would talk to her later that day. As I drove home, the roads were deserted and I looked forward to sleeping in really late in my own bed.

I can understand that from her point of view, having her boyfriend wake her at 4 a.m. to tell her that he's going home, does not indicate a solid commitment, especially considering her history with her previous boyfriends. When I eventually checked my emails, she had sent me a message saying that I did not seem committed to her, that the proper date night for couples was Saturday night not Friday night, and if I did not display an increased level of commitment, we would have to end the relationship. For me, this kind of attitude from her so early in a relationship did not bode well, and anyway, Claudia had a lot of other emotional baggage which I did not feel inclined to take on. So I replied that I understood her position and therefore it would be best to end the relationship, and wished her well. Although we only had a short time together, I do cherish my memories of our time, and especially I remember her cry as she orgasmed, "Women my age have needs too!"

12