Nine Wonderful Women Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We planned for me to stay the following weekend at her place again. She spoke with her daughter, Deb, explained that she and I had a special relationship. My plan was to go to Lindy's straight from work, stay there Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights then back to work from her place on Monday then home to my apartment on Monday night for the week. For the weekend, we had to be discreet because Deb was there, so we could only get intimate after she was asleep. It was just like a happy family situation, three nights in a row.

Every second weekend, the daughter was away with her father, and we could be as wild as we wanted to be. Two weeks after we first met, it was Friday and I was at work, looking forward to the 90 minute drive and the weekend with Lindy, when I got a text from her: "Can't wait to fuck". Amen to that!

I arrived on Friday evening around 7 pm and as I approached her front door, Lindy opened it to reveal herself in a see-through red negligee with no underwear. She closed the front door behind me and leaped onto me, her arms over my shoulders and her lips locked on mine as we kissed deeply. She stepped back and as she quickly unbuttoned my shirt, said "I made a reservation for 8:30, so we have time for a quickie."

She untied my shoes, dropped my pants to the floor and I stepped out of them as we headed for the bedroom, which was right by the front door. I whipped off my shirt, socks and briefs as she lay back on the bed with her hips at the edge and her legs spread and feet up in the air, looking incredibly alluring in the negligee up around her waist. Her bed was quite high, so by bending my knees a little while standing on the floor, my cock was right at the same height as her gorgeous cunt with its feathery light brown hair. I reached down and touched her outer lips, spreading them slightly as I found her opening, which was already wet with expectation. I spread some of her juice around, then returned my hand to my cock and spread my own juice around my cock head and down the shaft. Then I moved my cock head right up to her opening, rubbed my cock head up and down her slit to spread our juices around and gradually slid in.

What a feeling! In all the times I entered her over 18 months of our relationship, I could never get over how tight she was. Her puffy outer lips spread to take my hard cock as it disappeared up inside the lips and up into her body. I pushed in slowly at first, just being stunned at the feeling and the view, and then gradually picked up the pace, thrusting in and out of her with a vigorous pace. A week is a long time when you're as hot for each other as we were, and I had deliberately avoiding masturbating in order to have a big load for her. I was going a bit slowly, holding myself back because I wanted to enjoy this for a while rather than shoot quickly. She told me that she had really missed me and missed our fucking, and that I felt so good inside her. I leaned forward and kissed her, a big kiss with our tongues in each other's mouth. If I kiss a woman like this when I'm inside her, the combination just sets me off. And so it did. The pressure behind my balls ramped up and then exploded as I yelled out and squirted my heavy load as far into her as I could push. Wave after wave of orgasm rolled over me as I collapsed above her, holding my weight on my arms.

Soon enough, my cock deflated and I stood back up as it popped out of her cunt, followed by big dollops of my come, which ran out of her hole, down her crack and fell on to the floor. She moved up on to the bed as I got the tissues and cleaned up the mess on the floor and around her groin, then we lay together for a little while just holding each other before we showered and went for dinner.

On these weekends when her daughter was away, we liked to fuck at every opportunity. We needed to fuck on Friday night, either before or after dinner, or sometimes both. We could stay in bed for most of Saturday morning, then have a brunch and go out some place in the afternoon, visiting her friends or taking a drive somewhere. Sunday was a repeat until we had to go and pick up the daughter on Sunday afternoon, so Sunday night was always a quiet, peaceful fuck. Monday morning I had to leave early for the 90 minute drive to work, so we generally didn't have a quickie then.

This became our routine. Every Friday, I went to her place straight from work, stayed Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, back to work on Monday, then home to my own apartment for the week. For the first time in at least a decade, I was a truly happy person, and my friends commented on it. It was not just the fact that the sex between us was frequent and fantastic; she and I bonded on many levels. She was the first (and still the only) woman partner I was with who loved the same music I loved; we instinctively agreed with each other about everything we did, and she clearly and demonstrably loved me, as I did her. It was the first time I'd felt truly loved in over 10 years.

A couple of months after we stated dating, Lindy pointed out that the school holiday break was coming up and her daughter would be spending a week with her father, so we could go on a short vacation. We booked a room at a resort about 3 hour's flight time away. Travelling with Lindy for the first time was great fun. Although I may have been a bit jaded by all the business travel I did, she was excited and happy to experience all the joys of airline travel, and we held hands and generally behaved like a couple of teenagers. Once we got to the resort, we could just laze around, hang around the room or the rest of the resort, not have to cook or clean up and didn't have to go far for meals or drinks.

The second day we were there, we were just hanging around the room in the afternoon, when Lindy came out of the bathroom with my shaving gear and said "Andy, would you help me shave my pussy?" I was so excited, I just about had a heart attack. I love pussies of all types, hairy, trim or shaved, but I can't deny that nothing turns me on more than a clean shaved pussy, where I can admire all of my lover's most delicate parts without obstruction, and very importantly, have clear access to kiss and lick her lips, clit and all around. And the prospect of shaving Lindy's beautiful cunt clean made my cock start growing.

Prior to meeting me, Lindy had been maintaining her pubic hair as a trim covering on her lower mound and lips. Then, over the weeks we were together, she gradually shaved more and more of her bush away until she was actually bald on her mound but still with a light covering on her lips. The reason she still had the hair on her lips was because she shaved in the shower and it was hard to reach under there, so that's why she asked me to help her shave there.

We got one of the chairs from our dining area, brought it into the bathroom and put a towel on it. Lindy sat with her feet apart and legs spread and her hips thrust forward so I had great access to her whole pussy and around to her ass crack. I spread plenty of shaving cream all over her mound, her lips, inner thighs and crack down and around her ass hole. Obviously, I made sure to spread the shaving cream very thoroughly. By now, my clock was fully stiff, but I had a delicate job to do and I needed to be very careful.

I started with her mound, the easy part, to get myself some practice. First I shaved with the grain, then applied some more cream and went back against the grain so she was the smoothest possible. Next I went to the inside of her thighs, at the tops of her legs and the skin between her legs and her outer lips. Now I just had to finish her cunt lips. I made sure I had a good covering of shaving cream, and working from the edges with short strokes, gradually shaved her lips clean. At the top, above the clit, there was a little dimple, so I had to stretch the skin (like I do with my face) to get the blades to contact the skin. I applied a light coating of shaving cream and went over her lips again.

Her pussy was so beautiful. Clean, smooth, with puffy outer lips which make a slit where her inner lips and opening are hidden. I took a warm wet washcloth and cleaned all around, then leaned in and started licking her. I pushed my tongue in between those beautiful outer lips, felt for her opening, pushed my tongue inside her and then ran my tongue all the way up her slit to her clit, and then out the top. I was in heaven, but she had another idea: "Now it's your turn."

My bush was already quite short, but I had never actually shaved down there. I stood up and maneuvered my briefs over my cock, which had been as hard as a rock all the time I'd been ministering to her and had let out a huge amount of pre-come, which now hung in a string down to my briefs on the floor. We cleaned that up, then I sat on the chair as she returned the service I'd given her. Shaving above the cock base was easy, but I thought the hard part would be the sack. That turned out to be easier than I expected, as all it took was plenty of cream and low pressure with multiple passes of the razor. I was surprised how easy and thorough this job was, considering the soft, uneven skin of the sack. She shaved behind the sack, all the way around to my ass hole. Through all of her attention, my cock just kept producing this long string of pre-come. She washed me up, and there we were.

Looking at myself and feeling my hairless self for the first time made me feel really turned on and got me super hard. And of course, looking at her was the most erotic thing I could imagine. We headed for the bed, and even though she said she wasn't that much into oral, I could not resist her gorgeous pussy. She lay back and I got into my favorite position, with my head between her legs and my arms under her thighs. I moved in to her fragrant, beautiful cunt and once again, using my tongue, separated her puffy outer lips. The time that she had spent shaving my cock had been enough for her to become very wet, and my tongue found lots of her juices inside her slit.

I started by teasing all around her cunt with my tongue; along her clean outer lips, up and down her slit, round and round her clit, and around her inner thighs just beside her lips. I centered my mouth over her lips and sucked gently as my tongue tickled her clit. I could tell by the moaning sounds that she was starting to enjoy this, and recalling how difficult it had been to bring her to orgasm with the rabbit vibrator, I wondered if I could bring her to orgasm this way. I continued slowly and gently, brought my hand up underneath and slowly wriggled my middle finger up inside her wet cunt as I licked her clit. With my middle finger, I made small movements inside her, trying to find the spot behind her clit where she seemed most sensitive.

She was relaxing into it and then the combination of my finger and my tongue must have hit the spot because she moaned and gave a little twitch, so I continued there. Soon, I noticed she was getting more tense in her legs and her breathing was going faster. She started making little moaning sounds like "oh, oh, oh" and then breathed in deeply, held it for a couple of seconds then exhaled with one huge sigh and I felt her cunt walls contracting as she came. I kept my finger inside her, just holding the pressure on her wall, and reduced the intensity of my licking as she squirmed in pleasure, until she finished her climax.

I lay beside her and held her. She was a bit blissed out and she said that was the first time she'd had an orgasm by oral sex. The eroticism of shaving each other had set the scene and got her juices flowing and I felt happy that we could do this, a journey of discovery together. As I was finding out, Lindy mainly loved straight fucking, having me inside her and squirting my load into her. After a little while she said "I want to fuck now", so I got on my hands and knees and lifted my body up above her as she lay on her back, still relaxing after her orgasm. Once I was centered above her, she raised her knees and grabbed my cock as I moved up and she guided me between her silky wet lips, which were still parted from my oral attention. I felt her opening and felt her tightness as I slid my full length all the way up inside her newly shaven pristine clean cunt.

What a flood of sensations came over us! It was clear that our new shaven genitals and my oral stimulation had aroused us both, and we launched into a furious fuck. I plunged over and over into her hot, wet, tight cunt, lifting myself at the end of each out-stroke so we could both see the full length of my hard cock, devoid of hair, shining wet with our juices plow straight back into her smooth, puffy lips. My powerful in-strokes were crashing our groins together as she tilted her hips up to get me further inside her, and I figured that I was likely bumping her clit on each stroke. As I pushed into her, I could feel her cervix on every stroke, which made her give a little yelp from time to time.

I wanted to keep this going as long as I could, for my own pleasure and also because I thought that with all the stimulation of the foreplay and me banging into her clit and cervix, she might have a chance of coming during fucking. So, to stop myself coming too soon, I thought about other mundane things like my work, but it was all to no avail as I felt the pressure building up behind the base of my cock. As my cock started to expand just before it comes, I said to her "I am coming soon" in case she wanted me to stop and prolong, but she replied "Oh yes, come into me, come now" and I did, my cock blasting a huge load which had been building up for a couple of hours, way up into her.

The next day it was raining, so we stayed in bed after we had our regular morning wake-up fuck. We just lay around talking and touching; I was gently massaging her cunt with my fingers and she was fondling my cock, reawakening it after our previous fuck. After a while my cock was getting hard again, and Lindy was obviously keen for more, so she said "I'd like to try anal." I was certainly up for that, having only done it a few times with my ex-wife and not at all in my recent dating adventures, although I suspect that if Bianca and I had continued for a few more weeks, she would have been open to it.

We always had lubricant with us because we just loved the extra slip and slide it gave to our fucking. It was mango flavor, which I loved when licking her. Lindy rolled on to her stomach with her hips on one of the pillows so her ass was slightly elevated. I took some of the lube and smeared it around her ass hole, massaging as I slightly exerted pressure. I got some more lube and centered my finger on her hole, gently and slowly pushing and by feeling her resistance, trying to work with her. Gradually I was able to push my finger inside her hole and spread some lube in there, then I withdrew my finger and applied plenty of lube to my hard cock. I moved up behind her and gently touched my cock against her cute brown ass hole and pushed with slight pressure. It wasn't enough pressure and I was a bit worried about pushing too hard, until she reached around and grabbed my cock and fed me slowly into her ass hole as she let out various small yelping sounds.

It was tight, but once inside, there was more space. In fact, although the actual sphincter was tighter than her cunt, once inside, it was not as tight around my cock head. I started moving in and out slowly and she kept making groaning sounds. I found that it felt the best when I pulled the head out almost all the way then pushed back in slowly. The sight of this was an enormous turn-on. Her gorgeous big ass and my shaved, hard, straight cock disappearing into it. In and out I went and she was breathing in time with my fucking. I was concerned it might be hurting her, so I concentrated on my sensations in order to come as soon as possible, rather than try to stretch it out. Soon enough, I felt the pressure build and I delivered a nice big load into her back door in a pretty satisfying orgasm for me. As my cock deflated, I popped out of her, followed by a fart of the gas that I'd pumped into her and some blobs of what I later learned is called "santorum": the frothy mixture of lube, semen and fecal matter.

Anal was exciting and naughty for us and became a nice alternative to our excellent vaginal sex. For her, there was some extra pain, which we learned to overcome with more warming-up her ass hole, her learning to relax, me being gentle and both of us knowing what to do. For me, the sheer eroticism of doing something so naughty and watching my cock plough in and out of her gorgeous tight ass was fantastic.

This vacation was the best vacation I was ever on. Five days being with the most gorgeous woman 24 hours a day with no kids, no stress, no work, nothing needing to be done unless we wanted to, great fun travelling together, and fantastic sex whenever we felt like it. As well as having many sessions of hot sex, we had a few firsts for us as a couple: we shaved each other, we got her to orgasm using my mouth and fingers, and we had our first anal sex. From then on, we both remained shaved, and mostly on every second weekend we shaved each other as a prelude to another great session. And we added anal to our sex life.

Life was indeed good.

*****

Continues in Part 2, Chapter 9.

If you enjoyed it, please leave a comment! Thanks.

12