Nine Wonderful Women Ch. 09

Story Info
Lindy, Part 2. Living together. We have fantastic sex but...
7.6k words
4.79
5.2k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the ninth chapter of a series.

The first seven chapters can be read with or without having read the previous chapters.

Chapters 8 and 9 (this chapter) should be read in order. These two Chapters are about Lindy, with whom I had a passionate relationship for almost 2 years.

In Part 1, Lindy and I met and established a weekly routine where I stayed at her place on weekends and my place during the week. We went on a short sexy vacation with some new exciting experiences.

************************************

LINDY, Part 2

After our vacation, we returned home and life returned to our normal routine. Each work week, I stayed at my apartment, then on Friday night, did the big drive to Lindy's place, stayed with her Saturday and Sunday and either returned to my apartment on Sunday afternoon when she went to pick up her daughter, or stayed till Monday morning when I drove straight to work for another week.

Long before I met Lindy, and not long after I had left my wife, my elder daughter Emma, who was 20 at the time, got fed up with her mother and came to live with me in my little apartment. When I was at Lindy's, she and her boyfriend had my place to themselves on the weekends, but during the week, she and I were a tiny family. One weekend when it seemed Lindy and I were getting serious about the long term, I brought my daughter to meet Lindy and her daughter Deb. Emma was not impressed with the daughter, whom she thought she was a spoiled brat, which was about right. Lindy was trying hard to get along with Emma, but Emma was being a bit stand-offish, a bit unimpressed with her Dad's new girlfriend, as children often are with their parents' new partners.

Every second weekend when her daughter Deb was away with the father, Lindy and I had free range of her house and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We kissed, fondled and fucked whenever we could; in the lounge room, in the shower, in the kitchen, but mostly in bed. Hanging around the house together was such fun. We always had some music blaring: The Rolling Stones, U2, Counting Crows and Van Morrison being among our favorites. We cooked together, either in the kitchen or on the barbeque. When her daughter was there, we had to be discreet, so we only made love after the daughter had gone to sleep. At those times we could only do it in the bedroom and had to do it quietly, which was not our usual form.

One Saturday morning we had the house to ourselves and it was raining, the gentle sound of the rain just permeating the bedroom as we woke. Lindy was a get-up-and-go person, whereas I'm a slow starter. She went out of the bedroom and I could hear her being busy in the kitchen. Soon, she brought coffee back for both of us. We sat in bed enjoying the sound of the rain and drinking the hot coffee with kissing and touching in between sips.

After we finished the coffee, we lay back down and started snuggling, touching each other sensitively. She lay on her back while I got onto my hands and knees perpendicular to her, so she could reach under me and fondle my cock while I kissed her mouth, neck and nipples. My left hand slid slowly down her body, across her trim tummy, to her smooth mound and down to her soft pussy lips. My index finger found her slit and I gently separated her lips, found her opening then circled around her opening, and got some of her juice on my finger. I ran my finger up her slit to her clit, circled her clit a few times then went back down and collected more juice from her hole. I ran my finger up her now-slick slit, around and around her clit, then up and down her slit and then inside her. I tickled her cunt walls inside for a while, then came back to her clit, then spread her juice around her cleanly-shaven cunt lips, touched her clit then alternated between her clit and her hole, up and down her slit, for a few minutes, until she was super wet.

Meanwhile, she was spreading my pre-come over my cock, rubbing my foreskin up and down and gently massaging my balls in her hand. When she felt ready, she rolled over and put her ass in the air and shoulders on the bed, indicating that she wanted me to fuck her from behind, her preferred position. I moved around behind her, held my hard cock and slid it up and down her slit, spreading the juice around and finally bringing the head to her opening, where I pushed firmly into her hot, wet, tight cunt. It did not matter how many times I entered her, I could never get over how tight she was. She basically had a pretty small vagina: it was super tight and I was generally bumping her cervix every time. Hers was easily the tightest, snuggest cunt I'd ever been inside and I always got very excited as I entered her.

I started out holding her hips as I gazed on her beautiful big backside, watching my cock slide in and out and feeling it thrust inside her tight cunt. Then I took my hands off her hips and leaned back a bit, just flexing my hips as she and I moved in rhythm. I reached down and gently ran my fingers up and down her thighs and across the expanse of her butt cheeks, using my fingernails to lightly touch her delicate skin. We continued rocking in harmony for a long while and I could feel the pressure in my groin building up as I moved in and out of her. The sheer eroticism of watching myself, shaved around my groin area, sliding in and out of her, just made my cock ache more and more. I felt the wave approaching as my cock grew harder, then I caught the wave and started banging into her backside as I spurted my come deep inside her body in multiple surges. I stayed still inside her as my cock started to rest, then leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck. She loved to feel me come and she always liked my spasming and guttural grunting, as it showed her the strength of the orgasms she gave me.

My cock popped out of her and I lay on my back on the bed. Lindy rolled over on to her back beside me and we chatted as we always did after fucking, talking about how good it was. I half turned so I was lying on my left side, facing her, and started to trace my hands along her body, around her breasts and down to her tummy. She just relaxed into that and I gradually moved my hand down to her pussy. She parted her legs slightly to allow my hand to trace down to her smoothly shaven cunt lips and I gently and slowly moved my fingertips across her smooth outer lips.

I could feel my semen on her cunt lips, making them slippery and wet. I found her opening with my finger and slid it along her slit from the opening to her clit, spreading my semen along her cunt with my finger. I ran my finger back down her slit and just inside her opening, coating my finger with the semen from inside her cunt, and brought it up to her clit. My semen with her juice was leaking out of her quite a lot and it was all over my hand. I placed my index finger on one side of her cunt and my ring finger on the opposite side and my middle finger in her slit, and using the lubrication of my semen, lightly ran my fingers up and down her cunt lips and along her slit, and at the top of the up-stroke, circling and rubbing her clit. Up and down, up and down, she was starting to enjoy this, and certainly wasn't indicating to me to stop. On one of the down strokes, I slipped my middle finger into her cunt opening, bringing my other two fingers alongside and my thumb now touching her clit. I was really turned on by the fact that her cunt was very relaxed and very messy with my cum after the previous fucking.

Even considering all the sexual adventures I had had with various women, this was the first time I had used this particular technique, and I was just making it up as I went along, trying to watch what turned her on. From our previous sessions, I knew about stimulating the inside of her cunt walls, searching for the elusive G spot, so I moved my middle finger around against her inner walls, while slowly and gently touching her clit with my thumb. Now she started to make little moaning sounds, so I kept the movements going, my middle finger inside her, rubbing against her wall and my thumb making little circular movements around and over her clit, pushing her clit from side to side. Occasionally, I slipped my middle finger out to bring more lubrication to the outside, and there was plenty of lubrication due to the amount of semen that I had squirted into her previously.

After these few months of dating, I knew very well that Lindy didn't get to orgasm easily, but at this moment, I had enough experience to know that she was relaxing into the feelings that my hand was giving, rather than just tolerating it to humor me. I thought that maybe we could make a nice wave that, if we rode it together, could bring her to a satisfying climax. I knew it would take time, but she was sending me all the right signals. I continued to move my hand so that my middle finger moved in and out of her, while at the same time flexing my finger to massage the inner walls behind her clit and gently but persistently massaging around and over her clit with my thumb, as though I was trying to touch my middle finger to my thumb through her cunt wall.

Slowly, slowly, she started moaning a bit, and then she started taking short breaths and making more moaning sounds until she stiffened up, her cunt gripped my finger and she held her breath for maybe 5 seconds before exhaling in a huge sigh and then twitching slightly before she just lay back, all soft and floppy as she came down. Compared to the other women I'd been with, Lindy's orgasms did not produce a lot of external manifestation; no yelling or thrashing, just a big sigh and a short period of contraction. But they were powerful internally to her. And considering that previously she had never had an orgasm given by her men, and now we were able to get her there, we both felt that this was great.

Not surprisingly, I had become extremely turned on by all this, and my cock was as hard as steel again, although it was only about half an hour since he had delivered his load. My right hand was covered in my cum from massaging her cunt, and I used this lubrication to start rubbing my cock up and down. After Lindy had relaxed for a bit, I got up on to my hands and knees then positioned myself above her and between her legs. Once I was between her legs, she lifted her knees and I lowered my hips as she held my cock, guiding me back inside her hot, wet and tight cunt. As I entered her, I knew why I had gotten hard again so fast. She felt incredible.

I started out pumping slowly, in and out, and the sensation in my cock head pushing into her hot, wet tightness was just heaven. Every time I pushed forward, I could feel my head sliding up inside her, opening her up anew. Since I had recently come, I was just enjoying the fucking with no need to hold back and I didn't need to be careful not to come too soon. We were doing missionary position, which was not her preferred position and so we did not do too often, but I loved it because we were face-to-face and I could kiss her mouth and her nipples. She was excited at the fact that I had got it up again so soon.

We had plenty of awesome sex in the weeks before this, but this session was taking it to another level. We moved together in perfect harmony for a long while, and then my cock surprised me by growing harder as it does before coming. I could feel that I wanted to come inside her again, and I started thrusting faster and faster, pushing my hard cock as far into her as I could push, my groin slapping against her wet pussy as she was gasping every time I hit her cervix. Then my cock twitched and spasmed in a nice little orgasm which really hit my brain and made me yell out and my body stiffen. I had to lower myself on top of her momentarily and just lie there as my cock twitched inside her. She said she loved my orgasms being so dramatic; I wasn't acting, it was just the way they sometimes came over me.

I took my weight back on my arms and just stayed inside her for a minute, then I noticed my cock had not gone soft as it normally does, but had stayed three-quarters hard and in fact it had a sort of ache like it wanted to keep going. I'd become used to being able to come twice in a fairly short time, but usually my cock died after the second time. I guess that because I stayed inside her, I just felt like I wanted to feel her glorious cunt some more, so it was staying a bit hard.

I pushed myself back up above her and started moving slowly inside her again. Because I was not fully hard, I kept my movements small so that I did not pop out. She looked at me incredulously like, seriously? The second delivery of semen had added to my first delivery and her cunt was now all slushy and relaxed, so we had plenty of lubrication and this was so exciting. Here we were, in the middle of the morning with the daylight streaming in. I'm above this gorgeous woman, my shaved cock moving in and out of her tight cunt with copious amounts of semen all around her shaved lips and my cock base. The eroticism of it all was fantastic.

My cock was growing hard again because I was so turned on making love with her. She was encouraging me, telling me how good it felt. Once again, we got into a nice rhythm and after a while I could feel the ache in my cock getting more urgent, then I came again, pumping my semen into her for the third time in one morning with a huge spasm. I couldn't believe it. Once again, I collapsed on to her, and as my cock finally deflated, held her tightly while rolling us both on to our sides, so that I stayed inside her without crushing her. My limp cock stayed inside her for quite a while as we talked.

She said, "Are you sure you're not 19?" I laughed and told her that I had never had that much stamina, even when I was young. She had that effect on me: she got me hard every time and I could never get enough of her.

Like most guys, I like to know my lover enjoys the sex too, so I thought it was wonderful that after all the times she'd had sex with guys and never orgasmed, we were able to get her there. Now we'd discovered this technique for orgasm, we used it most of the time, and after a while, we could get her to orgasm very satisfactorily. For foreplay, we would use some lube then start fucking in missionary position because that was a natural progression from the kissing and manual stimulation with which we started, or sometimes we started with me going down and licking out her cunt.

Then, when she had had enough of that, she'd say "Let me turn around", she'd get on her knees with her shoulders on the bed and I would enter her doggy style. She liked this position best because my cock reached into parts that excited her the most, and the penetration was nice and deep, so this was the start of the serious fucking. We fucked until I came inside her and then we lay down again, and then, after spreading my fresh semen all around her beautiful shaven cunt, I would slide my middle finger inside her and tickle her clit with my thumb as I massaged her cunt walls inside with my finger. She learned to just relax and I watched her as she gradually tensed up, taking short breaths, breathing in, filling her lungs, and then letting out one huge sigh as she came and gave a small shudder.

As time went on, we both became quite practiced at this and her orgasms became easier to achieve, but although her orgasms were always powerful to her, they were always short compared to other women. But that was just her natural orgasm, and it was beautiful every time. Sometimes, I was so turned on by her climax that my cock regained its hardness and we would fuck for a second time in missionary. I loved this because I could gaze at her beauty while feeling her insides, plus, as I approached orgasm, I could lean down and engage in a deep tongue kiss. Feeling my tongue inside her mouth and her tongue in mine while my cock was sliding in and out of her tight cunt which was full of my semen, was a sensory overload and brought me to a big orgasm every time.

One Saturday afternoon after we'd enjoyed another energetic session of hot sex, we were lying on the bed, just talking and touching. Out of the blue, Lindy said "Have you ever been with a prostitute?"

This question set me back, and although very embarrassed, I felt I had no option than to reply truthfully, "Yes, why?"

"I was wondering where you learned these techniques during sex."

I didn't address that directly, and certainly did not tell her that basically my ex-wife had taught me, because she had a real dislike of my ex.

She continued, "Tell me about it."

I did not want to even admit that part of my past, let alone talk about it. Nobody knew about it, except her now. "Not much to tell, really. When I was on my own, the first year after I split with my wife, a few times I went to a massage parlor."

I was embarrassed to admit this and keen to avoid the topic, but at that moment, and over the rest of our relationship, she raised it from time to time, wanting to know more details about how many prostitutes I'd been with, what I did with them, and what they did with me. I eventually figured out that she had the classic stereotype view of prostitutes, like the fantasy stories of prostitution you can read on the internet, and that the reason she wanted me to talk about it was likely because she imagined that my encounters with these women had involved wild and exotic sex acts. In fact, nothing could have been further from the truth: the prostitutes were doing their work, acting interested and mostly wanting me to hurry up and finish. Maybe that's because I was not engaging high-cost escorts, but just basic "working girls". In any case, that was what had happened.

Certainly, there were some interesting episodes. I love giving oral to a woman, and always asked the women if I could do that. Not all of them would let me lick their cunts, but one who did had a beautiful freshly-shaved cunt and I had an intensely enjoyable time. As I had just left my wife and had not started dating, I had never actually had a woman with a shaved cunt previously; the only pussy I'd licked to that point was Monica's, and she had a lovely healthy bush of curly brown pubic hair. When this woman allowed me to lick her out, I was just blown away by the fact I could lick all up and down her hairless outer lips, as well as the usual pleasure of licking up and down her slit. And I didn't get any pubic hairs in my mouth! Like Monica, she had prominent inner lips, so I sucked them into my mouth and put one each side of my tongue as I licked and teased her clit. She obviously did not climax, but she said she enjoyed it and she complimented me on my oral skills. Coming from her, I felt proud of that. Then we had a lovely fuck; missionary style.

Another time, I was going through the "foreplay" with a woman, which means she was massaging my back, when she said she had a friend she could invite to join us, for an extra fee. I eagerly agreed to that, never having been in a threesome, and in fact never having thought to ask the Madam if that was even available. I was a bit naïve, for sure. The woman I'd chosen at first was about 40, experienced, blonde and beautifully voluptuous. Her friend was young, early 20s, slim and brunette. She said she was a medical student and trying to make some money, so I guess the older woman was teaching her the trade.

What a wonderful pair they were. The older woman sat on my face while the younger woman gave me a blow job (with condom on). Once we got to the business part, the young woman got on her back with her knees up, for me to enter her missionary style and the older woman squatted next to her head, stimulating her shaved cunt as both of us watched and she watched us fuck. I had never had an audience while fucking, so that was exciting on its own. But having the audience being an attractive woman playing with her shaved cunt was just sublime. The younger woman, into whom I was thrusting my hard cock eagerly, was beautiful and tight, and so the combined effect led me to an enormous orgasm. This memory sticks in my mind as one of the highlights of my single years.