All Comments on 'Ninety Days Ch. 02'

by chasteguy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good development

Very erotic. Very nasty. You showed a lot of restraint by not jumping directly into the next step of the relationship. . . I'm looking forward to reading the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Such a Cruel Mistress

I really dig her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very erotic, well-written chastity fantasy but

reality is different. When chastity is overly-prolonged, it loses its frustration or stimulation effect. The chastised person's psyche turns off in order to avoid erotic after-effects; it's a conditioned response. Sexual release, every once in a while, would reinforce the effects of the chastity by reminding the person what he is missing. There is also the non-consensual aspect of this relationship; BDSM implies consent. While the sub states he is consenting, it is totally coerced so-as not to displease mistress or contradict her. He was promised release at 90 days and never got it; why should he trust his dom since she does not keep her promises? She talks about castration in the first chapter; maybe that is just playing with his mind and his fears but clearly this would destroy any benefit of chastity as he would then lack any sexual desire (without his gonads). Now he is painting nails and wearing high-heels and it seems is cross-dressing. He wants to be feminized. The story is in the BDSM section and does have elements of this, but there are also elements of non-consent, transexual/crossdressing, and forced gay male appearing in the story and these seem to now be major themes. I'm wondering if BDSM is really the correct category?

chasteguychasteguyalmost 17 years agoAuthor
chasteguy's comment to 5/5/07 "Feedback"

Thank you for your feedback and you've brought up some really good points. I've struggled a bit with melding the various major themes into the storyline and I agree that it may be veering off BDSM in a manner I don't intend. It will get back there.

Truth be told, I am writing this story for someone I am getting to know and our conversations in part dictate where I'm going with it. As I get to know her better, and she me, we're finding our interests are drifting in several directions; perhaps too many to capture in a single piece of erotic writing.

Your point about chastity losing its eroticism over time is absolutely correct. That has been my experience as well (usually at around 5 weeks). However, because I didn't talk about the first ninety days and I hoped it was implied that we had been seeing each other, playing and so on, hence the stimulation was there. Still, I do see your point and maybe I'll rework it.

Your point that because my promised orgasm didn't come at 90 days and I am being coerced into this, it therefore isn't consent I'm going to disagree with. This part was actually not entirely a fantasy as I experienced this same thing in a prior relationship. It's erotic manipulation and I absolutely respond to it. For me, one of the paradoxes of enforced chastity is the incredible desire to cum but at the same time hoping it is denied. So while I am being coerced into denial, it is more manipulation of my own desires that perhaps need to be brought out of me. Lastly, because I do want to please her, I will do what she asks assuming we have established trust and a true connection and therein lies my consent.

I really appreciated your feedback, so thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous