Ninety-Six Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where was I? Oh yes, Marshall's cock. Great taste. He ran his fingers through my hair while lightly moaning, which I love. The best part about giving a blowjob to a guy is the feedback you get. You're making him moan in pleasure, something that can be surprisingly hard to do. Eventually, I popped his cock out of my mouth.

"Do you have a condom?"

"No, I didn't really think this would happen."

"Well, if you want, I can take your virginity later."

"Okay. Can you finish here first?"

That made me smile.

"Of course, Marshall."

And back down I went. My head bobbed up and down, mostly on his glistening head, while my hand stroked his throbbing shaft. I eventually got the urge to touch his balls. Off came his pants, and his warm balls met my soon-to-be-warm hand. They were so firm, so full of delicious sperm that will soon fill my thirsty mouth. Sooner than I thought, actually. It didn't take long after the balls touching that his legs started shifting and his cock throbbed harder. Cum filled my mouth, and a lot of it too. I swallowed what I could, but more kept coming. His moans got louder, then quieter. This boy can really cum. Damn. Some of it escaped the seal between my lips and his deflating cock, but I think he found that hot. I swallowed the rest of it, and licked my lips clean of Marshall's cum.

I looked up to see him staring out of the window of the practice room. I looked, and two boys were watching before they ran away. I just smiled and helped put back his music stand while he pulled up his pants.

"I'm impressed, you let out a lot of cum."

"Well, I guess that's what happens when I'm with a beautiful girl."

Oh my god, this boy and his words.

"I'll see you later, Marshall."

And that was that.

#5 - Derek & #6 - Lucas

The two perverts standing outside of the practice room met me outside of the band room in the hallway, where the instrument lockers for. They introduced themselves as Lucas and Derek, best friends since middle school. Lucas was a gentleman - or at least tried to be - but Derek was not as much so. He was more of the pervert kind. Apparently, it was his idea to watch me in the first place. Lucas had just gotten out of a relationship with his girlfriend of three years, so Derek's idea was to fuck a hot chick so he'd forget about her. His words, not mine.

Lucas was kind enough to at least ask permission, though it was kind of in a creepy manner. I said that I had nothing else to do, and I asked what dorm they were in. They lived on the fourth floor of my dorm since they were both freshman as well. At least, I think Derek was. Not sure about Lucas. But still, Jackpot. Or at least that's what I thought at first. They led me to the recital hall, which was supposed to be locked, but Lucas was an expert at lockpicking. How convenient. Lazy writing, right?

Derek wanted to get straight to the point. Cock came out almost immediately and he demanded that my pants come off.

"It's too loosen her up before Lucas gets his dick in you."

Derek was already pretty big. He was a solid 8 inches, though he was a bit on the skinny side. Lucas didn't take his out just yet. Instead, he watched as Derek plowed me from behind against the back row of chairs in the recital hall. He didn't know what the fuck he was doing. He's watched porn a lot. A lot of spanking was involved until my ass was sore, and he mostly just thrust awkwardly into my pussy, thinking that it'll magically start to feel good. He also didn't have a good rhythm. He kept slowing down a lot. I guess he cums quickly and he was just edging himself. Every time I asked him about a condom, he'd just say "shut up and take my cock you slut!" That's about when I knew that this might've been a mistake.

He pulled out of me and shot his load all over my red ass before calling over his friend. I was not prepared for Lucas. He "missed" the hole and sent it right into my ass. I'd never done anal before, so I had no idea how to prepare for that. It hurt like a motherfucker and I let out a scream. Lucas reached around and covered my mouth, not knowing what was happening.

"Dude, anal on the first date! Score!"

"Take it out of my ass, you fucker!"

Thanks to Derek's remark and my begging, Lucas slid it out of my ass, found my pussy, and plunged it back in, thrusting hard. How big was this guy??? It still really fucking hurt, and I was gripping the seat, trying not to bleed on this guy. At least he knew how to fuck, the problem was his cock. It hurt so much I started wincing at the pain instead of moaning.

"Derek, I don't think she likes this."

"Well are you close?"

"Yeah."

"Just fuck her throat and finish there. Bitch would want you to pull out anyways."

He did just that, and I got a glimpse at this cock. 11 inches, just like... OH SHIT. LUCAS. He was in Brooklyn's journal of guys she'd fucked. He was the biggest she had, and he's my 6th guy out of 96. Oh fuck, what did I get myself into.

"Not my throat, you're too big."

"Okay, just your mouth then."

Derek was disappointed, but I'm just glad Lucas has some manners. He thrust into my mouth, some of it down my throat, and I squeezed my thumb as hard as I could. Eventually, he started moaning, and his cock went all the way in. Oh shit, that was far past my limit. I couldn't stop it, and vomited all over this poor man's cock. He pulled it out quickly in disgust as cum shot out of the end of his cock.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

*BOOF!* *BOOF!*

And I was on the floor, laying in a puddle of cum and vomit and hearing the door close behind me. My jeans were still down at my ankles, my ass hurt like a motherfucker, and I started crying while my black eye developed on my face. That was the first time I'd really been punched by a guy, and he did it as if this wasn't the first time a girl rejected the sheer mass of his cock.

I spent the rest of the week in my dorm room. I went to class, obviously, but I didn't eat until I was home for Labor Day weekend. I told Brooklyn what happened, and I received the kindest of hugs from her. She told me her experience wasn't that great either and that she ended up bleeding worse that when she'd get her period. We spent that evening together, watching Netflix and talking boys. She's a bit into Cory and is hoping that he joins her for a threesome. I just said that I'm gonna stay away from threesomes for a while.

"Just be glad they didn't double-team you. What happened to you sucked, but it could have been a lot worse."

I cried on her shoulder. She comforted me. April did the same when I told her what happened. She said that this is about the time when a whore gains infamous status. I wasn't just a student anymore. I was the girl who threw up on a guy's massive cock. I cried at that too, but not as long as before. It wasn't time for crying. It was more so time for reflection... and revenge.

Thanks for reading,

Katie

12