Nin's "Yes" Day

Story Info
Nin commits to a day where she can't say "no".
4.8k words
4.6
20.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syn_77
Syn_77
60 Followers

** Before I get into it, I would just like to say that this is the first story I've ever really committed to writing. Any feedback and such would be greatly appreciated.

I admit that this story is based on some of my own high school fantasies. Rather than attempting to write a consistent timeline of events that makes it all make sense, I'll ask you to just accept the fact that everyone featured in the context of this story is 18 or older. Thank you **

Nin looked at her calendar. It was "yes" day again. She felt a familiar twinge of anxiety that quickly split into excitement and acceptance. Stretching, she walked to the bathroom door on the far side of her room. She was the only one in the house with an en suite. The room was the smallest because of it, but she didn't mind in the slightest. Stepping into the bathroom, she took off her pajamas and turned on the shower, not bothering to close the door. When her family first moved in, she had heavily fantasized about being caught like this by someone barging in. No one ever entered without her invitation, though.

Warm steam began flowing out from the shower, reminding her of how chilly it was. The upstairs never got too much heat during the colder months. Nin had to use a space heater when it got below freezing, even with the thermostat cranked all the way up. She decided that the water was hot enough and hopped into the shower. The warmth made her sigh appreciatively. It didn't take very long to rinse the night's sleep away.

Bracing for the chill, she stepped out of the lingering warmth of the shower. Nin shot a glance at her bedroom door. She would be right in the line of sight of anyone walking in. The thought warmed her a little. She grabbed her hairbrush and turned to give the imaginary intruder a full view of her as she brushed the snarls out of her hair. It wasn't very long hair, going only a few inches past her shoulders. She had no idea how she managed to get it so tangled when she slept.

Nin watched herself in the half steamed, body-length mirror on the wall. She had pale, fair skin that she did her best to keep smooth and glowing. It contrasted with her dark brown hair, all the more because she was wet. Her small frame fit her well. Skinny, but with a healthy amount of plump to soften her figure. Her legs and mid-riff were tone without being muscular.

Nin was very satisfied with her figure. Other girls at her school definitely beat her in the chest department, but they didn't have the legs and hips that she did. Her perky b-cups bounced as she brushed her hair out. They were almost big enough to be c's. She sighed and reached up to cup one with her spare hand. At least they had a pleasant shape to them. The wet and cold had caused her small, neat nipples to become hard, and a darker shade of their usual pink. She glanced back over to the pretend observer and gave the nipple a slight tug.

Done with the hair, she dried herself, then the floor with a towel. With that accomplished, Nin set out to get dressed. As she walked across the room to her dresser, she flicked a glance to the door and frowned to see that it had been locked the entire time.

"It's a 'yes' day," she remembered again, door instantly forgotten.

On her calendar several days were marked with various abbreviations that wouldn't make sense to anyone but her. She could have just as easily marked the days on her phone or laptop calendars, but there was something exciting about having it all right there for anyone to see. Today, the calendar dictated that she was not allowed to say "no".

The calendar also told her that it was time for her weekly game of chance. Rather than go for her clothes, she instead grabbed a worn dollar coin off the top of the dresser. She flipped it and fumbled catching it. On the ground, it showed heads up. Nin fidgeted. "Does it still count if it's on the ground?" She considered flipping it again, and then tossed the thought aside. Placing the coin back in its spot, she opened one of the drawers and dug to the bottom. Out she pulled a special pair of panties, more thickly built and form-fitting than the usual fare. She also fished out a small pink disc. The disc slotted right into a specially made part of the panties. Nin had been so nervous when she ordered these online. Luckily discreet shipping was something they had offered specifically. All that was left now was to connect it to the app on her phone.

She fished her phone off of the charger and located the app buried within a random folder. A few taps and a squeeze of the disc was all it took to connect them. Nin let the screen go black and then hit the volume button. Her efforts were rewarded by an audible buzz and an intense tingling in the hand that held the panties. The website had claimed that it was quiet --and it was, for its strength. It could definitely pass for a phone ringing on vibrate, but everyone around could track it to the source eventually. Nin had worked up a system of buzzing herself in short bursts throughout the day. Since she had to touch her phone anyway, it would be easy to shift the blame if anyone took too much notice. She'd had her phone taken away once in class for getting repeated "phone calls" with her "phone" buzzing away non-stop.

Nin returned to the dresser and pulled out a pair of jeans and moss-green shirt without too much thought. Her bra took a little more consideration. It was a "yes" day after all, she may very well be showing it off. Nothing really matched with the pair of special panties though. Her favorite bra still needed to be washed, so that was a no-go. After a moment, she gave a little smile, and decided to forgo the bra entirely. It was still pretty chilly, so she had an excuse to wear a hoodie all day anyway.

Taking the clothes back over to the mirror, she pulled on the shirt. It was thin enough that you could definitely see her cold nipples poking the fabric.

"I wonder how many people would notice," she thought.

Looking down at her bottomless reflection, she struck a little pose she had practiced. Nin leaned forward just a bit and arched her back in a way that popped her butt up fractionally. It wasn't an extreme pose by any means, but it certainly accentuated the thigh gap that she was so proud of. She had wide hips that lent a lithe curvature to her legs and waist. Her tight, shapely ass, and her unobtrusive, pink pussy looked presentable from all angles. Any girl would see this pose for exactly what it was, but boys had a tendency to overlook the blatancy of it, getting lost in their own appreciation.

Perhaps she just didn't look the type to them. Nin's gaze drifted up to her face. She had hazel green eyes and a face that most would call "pretty", or "cute", rather than "beautiful", or "hot". Her natural expression likened more to a curious kitten, rather than a sexy vixen. Most people would never guess the things that she was up to just by looking at her. Nin pulled on her panties and adjusted them to sit just right. They were made to be snug enough that no matter how much you shifted and squirmed, the disc would never be off-target. To confirm everything was in order, Nin grabbed her phone and gave herself a quick buzz, the suddenness of it jolting her slightly.

After a short span of time, Nin was fully dressed; her hair nit-picked into place, and she was smelling quite lovely. She left her room and bounced her way down the stairs, into the entrance area by the front door. A quick detour found her in the kitchen, grabbing one of her mom's fruity health drinks at random. This one apparently tasted "nature fresh", with blueberry and pomegranate.

Nin could hear her mom talking excitedly about something in the living room. Probably to her dad. Her parents had forever been in a sort of "honeymoon phase". Nin had thought it normal until she started going over to her friends houses and observing their parents. It was cute to watch them interact with each other. Both were total geeks over certain things. Her mom was an avid fantasy reader/collector, and her dad was a hobbyist in all sorts of things. He collected board games, did amateur writing, and even made mini figurines based on obscure fantasy characters. It was probably for these reasons that she and her siblings ended up with such odd names. "Nin" was short for "Ninalva", but pretty much no one called her that.

Her older brother took online classes and was likely not going to make an appearance until well after noon. Her younger sister had likely already left to catch a bus. Prim had thrown such a fit about having to transfer schools. So much that her parents gave in, and arranged for her to still go to the old school. It was impractical, given that her old school was three times farther than the new one. Nin didn't mind so much though. This way It felt like she had the whole school to herself. Turning around she saw her mother enter the kitchen, looking happy.

"Sounds like you were excited about something," Nin casually said.

Her mom lit up and began explaining how her father had finished a figure of one of her favorite characters from a series she had been re-reading. Nin stood, amused by how animated her mom became while describing the figure. She kept trying to backtrack and summarize how certain details were relevant to the story, which she also tried to give a brief summery for.

Nin reached down and squeezed the volume button through her pocket. She didn't worry that her mom would hear the buzz, or notice the fidgeting. The house could collapse around them, and she doubted that her mom would notice enough to halt her explanation. Nin's eyes began to glaze over as she embraced the intense vibrations from the disc, tightly pressed against her. Her hips swayed a bit of their own accord. Here she was, masturbating mid-conversation in the middle of the kitchen. Twangs of pleasure worked their way upwards.

Letting go of the phone, Nin stepped past her mother, and back into the area by the front door. Her mom followed right along, still deep in her explanation. Nin located her sneakers and slipped them on, grabbing her backpack in the process. She stowed her pilfered fruit drink inside.

"-and he even remembered the buckle on the back that broke during the second book when they were-"

Nin tentatively interrupted, "I have to go or I wont be able to catch the bus, mom. I'll look at it when I get back. You can tell me then."

Her mother went blank for a moment, changing mental gears.

"Oh, right. I'll tell you all about it later. You should probably get going if you don't want to miss the bus," she said, as if it were her own original thought.

Nin's mom was a bit shorter than her, not to say that either of them were very tall. Nin took quite a few of her features from her mom, but she had a bit more height from her dad's side. Her mothers demure stature made all of her actions seem almost cute. Her natural air-headedness and abundant energy seemed to punctuate the point. Even being shooed out the door was enough to make Nin smile a bit.

The bus she took dropped her off within walking distance of the school. The walk was a good opportunity to get some daily exercise in. The route there wasn't overly busy, but people still dotted the area. Two guys stood off to the side, talking about something on one of their phones. She caught one sneaking looks at her, and he quickly turned his head when he saw her notice.

"He only has to ask." she thought, giving herself a long buzz.

This was the joy of "yes" day. Knowing for certain that she couldn't refuse anyone that asked her to do something. It seemed so risky when she first committed to the idea. It had seemed to Nin that it would quickly bring her a whole heap of trouble. If someone asked her to do something like, "strip naked and go to class nude", then she had to do it. She had even prepared for several worst case scenarios. Nin was on the pill, so she didn't have to fear getting pregnant. She had several conversations already memorized so she could do damage control on different scenarios. Her life could easily turn for the worst if she said yes to certain questions, so it was a rule that she could avoid any permanent bodily harm or life threatening situations. It had been a monumental decision to make a day where she couldn't say "no". Though, despite all of that that planning, all "yes day" had done so far was force Nin to run a few errands and cover some shifts at her part-time job.

It made sense, she supposed. People don't usually ask other people to do extreme things in day-to-day life. In a way, she was definitely glad for that. In another, she was a bit disappointed. It still made her a bit excited anyway. She knew how quickly things could change if the right question just happened to float her way. Thinking about it made her tingle. Nin couldn't help but fantasize a bit. Any one of these people could give her orders that she had no choice but to follow. She was completely at their mercy and they didn't even know it. She slowed in her walking and looked around. There was a little time to spare...

Nin picked a nice looking tree growing a little ways off from the sidewalk. There she set her backpack down. She leaned on the tree and pulled out her phone, as if she were checking it. The vibrator app had several modes separate from the ones she had hot-keyed to the volume buttons. Nin picked one of the more intense settings, and it started on her immediately. She looked up from her phone and watched the people passing on the sidewalk. The vibration noise was more noticeable than ever. She unzipped her hoodie, exposing her shirt. Her nipples were erect underneath the thin fabric. Nin didn't think it would be very noticeable from the sidewalk, but anyone with sharp eyes and a mind to stare would likely be rewarded.

She imagined someone noticing and demanding to know what she was doing. Nin would have to admit to publicly masturbating in front of all these people. She felt her face redden. Some of these people went to her school. The rumor would spread like wildfire. Everyone would know. Nin's breathing started to get heavy. The vibrator was in full swing now, and she was starting to feel it. She thought of how furtive she must look. Standing there, stiff and fidgeting. Face red, breathing heavy. Audibly vibrating, and nipples trying to burst through her shirt. The pleasure was coming in waves now. Tiny peaks threatened to get bigger still. Someone shouted just behind the tree Nin was leaning on, and she jumped. Several people on the sidewalk looked up in her direction as a boy jogged towards the group he had been calling out to.

Blood roared in her ears, and her breathing came in small erratic gasps. Electricity was building up inside, making her whole body tingle. The vibrator had peaked in its intensity and was oscillating in waves that made her legs press together. Nin looked up to the sidewalk and saw the one that she had passed earlier, still with his friend. They were sharing earbuds and listening to something on one of their phones. The guy that was checking her out before, was now looking around at the people near him. Likely making sure he and his buddy didn't run into anyone. His eyes scanned over her for just a moment, but for Nin, time seemed to slow. She locked eyes with him, this thing in her pants doing a very thorough job of bringing her to climax.

"All you have to do is ask." she thought.

Nin nearly got vocal as white hot pleasure shot through her. With great effort she maintained the now severely complicated task of standing. Her knees came together and tried to give out. Before long, her shuddering gasps slowed to a dull pant. As tempted as she was to ride out the afterglow, her time was already running short. Still a bit breathless, she quickly set the app back to its default settings and grabbed her backpack. She nearly got to the sidewalk before remembering to zip her hoodie back up.

The first few classes passed uneventfully. Her frequent buzzing kept her libido at a simmer. The girl that sat next to her in Sociology seemed to get annoyed at Nin's frequent "text notifications", but never said anything. In the hall she passed a group of boys, one of which loudly exclaimed, "Fuck me!", in response to something that had happened. Nin amused herself by asking, "When and where?" as she walked by. Her voice was drowned out by the other boys laughing.

Before long she was sitting at her usual lunch table, half listening in on the girl-talk. Every once in awhile she threw the occasional comment in, but otherwise didn't participate. Before long she heard something that made her focus on the conversation.

"-stole her phone, and saw that Facebook was already open, right? So she went through the pictures and found a bunch of the girl's, like, nudes? And just started posting them on her Facebook. Like for everyone to see."

"Everyone?", Nin asked, heavily intrigued. "She didn't have it set to private or anything?"

"Everyone!", the girl giggled. "And then when the girl finally got her phone back, her mom had already called, like twenty times. The pictures were up for like, three hours. I heard a guy I know saying that other guys had saved them all and were like, sending them to each other."

The conversation split into separate instances of the girls trying imagine what they would do in that situation. Nin found the thought of her naked body posted online for all to see... exhilarating. She buzzed herself to relish the thought. The girls started giggling again when they began talking about the boys passing the images around.

"I bet she's getting a lot of attention now," one of the girls said.

"It sure seems like a great way to get popular with the guys", Nin jokingly responded.

"Oh yeah, definitely," a girl laughed back. "I bet they can't get enough of her. You should totally post your nudes too. You'll be popular in no time."

"I'm totally doing it." Another girl said sarcastically, feigning to unlock her phone.

Soon the girls were threatening to take each others phones. One or two actually ended up in someone else's hands, much to the alarm of the owners. Nin had stopped paying attention, and was sitting stiffly.

"She was being sarcastic," Nin thought. "It wasn't a real request. She didn't actually tell me outright to do anything... It doesn't count does it?"

Nin's heart beat hard in her chest. Her head spun as she tried to think of the real consequences of flooding her online wall with naked pictures of herself.

"You should totally post your nudes too.."

It had been said directly to her. It had been a direct response to something she had said, but it was a joke... What should she do?

For as bold as she was, Nin had a habit of always chickening out when given a choice. She had turned down risky dares, and snubbed the advances of boys. Nin often regretted turning down these opportunities afterwards. In the moment, however, her mind tended to freeze up and let her rational side take over. That was partly why she had made a "yes day" to begin with. Nin didn't want to have the option of backing out. Suddenly she knew what she had to do.

Not giving herself any time to reconsider, Nin stood up and headed towards one of the lesser used bathrooms in the school. She didn't have any nudes on her phone, so she would just have to go and take some. Walking down the halls, the only sound she heard was a faint ringing in her ears.

After entering the bathroom and checking that it was empty, she reached behind the door and grabbed the sign that the janitors left outside when they were cleaning. Setting it outside would reduce the chance of being interrupted. Nin stood in the center of the bathroom facing the sink mirrors. She almost abandoned the idea then and there. Her reflection looked back at her, wide eyed.

"C'mon, this isn't so hard." She spoke softly to herself. "You came in front of strangers just a few hours ago. Taking a few pictures is easy."

Syn_77
Syn_77
60 Followers
12