Nintendo Town Ch. 03

Story Info
Jeff finally sees some real progress.
9.7k words
4.76
9.4k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters in this story are at very least 18 years old***

"Unhhh," Jeff groaned as he woke up. He was sore and tired but that wasn't the reason he was groaning.

Jeff had bought a Nintendo-themed erotic dating sim that he had been eager to play, but the moment he had loaded it up on his computer he had been sucked inside the game with no apparent way to escape.

After learning that he was going to have to earn respect by way of building up his money and gaining better stats, he also learned that a hyper-busty shortstack version of Toadette was his permanent guide who always lived at his in-game house (which was currently an unfortunately tiny and run-down apartment) and who always woke up him with a blowjob.

Which brings us back to the source of Jeff's groaning.

"How are you so GOOD at that?" He grunted. He was fully awake now as the eager little cockslut bobbed her head up and down his pole that was already slick with her spit.

"I just love it so much!" Toadette said. Or that was what she *tried* to say, but with Jeff's big hard cock in her mouth, the words sounded a lot more like: "Isthuuss wuvee sthoouuch!"

Jeff laughed. He understood the intention if not the exact words she had meant to say and he felt her expert mouth making his balls churn closer to an orgasm. Jeff had experienced a shockingly small amount of sex so far considering that he was in a porn game, but Toadette's daily blowjobs were something he could always count on and something that had certainly kept him going.

This was the morning of his sixth day and his sixth blowjob from the busty beauty, but it was his Stamina stat that determined how long Jeff could go without cumming in this world and he was still only at a 4 in that department and had been for a few in-game days as he had been focusing on menial tasks to make money as a priority.

Toadette seemed to be very familiar with Jeff's current level of Stamina as well because she began humming and intensifying the pace of her head movement as well as increasing the firmness of her suction in anticipation of her morning treat.

"Here it CUMS!" Jeff roared out and once again indulged in that now familiar sensation of blasting his load into her grateful swallowing mouth.

"Thanks, Jeff!" Toadette exclaimed after she popped her mouth off his cock. She wiped the slobber from her mouth and smiled at the player she had been assigned to.

"You got it," Jeff grinned and shot some finger guns at her.

Toadette only giggled and stuffed her massive boobs back into her little pink overalls. As Jeff's assigned guide, she gave him an immense amount of confidence. As much as he felt wanted by her when he was in his apartment, he rarely had that same feeling when he was out in the world. His low stats, low money count, and shoddy clothing were painfully obvious when he had confronted any almost other character that he had access to.

Jeff had finally come to terms with the necessarily slow pace of his progress and the fact that he couldn't escape the game and go back to his own reality and so he had focused on doing the few things he could do to make a little money and put building up his stats and bagging busty babes on the backburner. He opened up his menu to get a refresher.

Day 6 - Morning

$61

Strength - 2

Charm - 3

Intelligence - 1

Stamina - 4

Although he had put his head down and grinded out some money in the only way he currently could - picking up coins in the fountain in the Park and scrubbing Bowsette's Alleyway with a toothbrush (which was for better or worse not a euphemism) - he still didn't have any clues on what to do next when it came to his goals, namely getting to fool around with as many beautiful Nintendo babes as he could.

As if on cue, a notification popped up in front of Jeff's face after he closed his menu.

***A Shop has appeared in front of Town Hall!***

"Huh," Jeff said and he told Toadette about it.

"Well go check it out! Have you been to the Town Hall before?"

"Yeah, I took a peek, but it looked dead. Not even anybody there to reject me," he joked, referring to how everybody except for Toadette and the Treasure Chest Shop Gal either ignored or laughed at Jeff in his current state.

"Well it looks like your hard work is going to pay off! 61 Nintendo Bucks should get you at least something useful!" She said with a kind smile.

"Wait, the money is called Nintendo Bucks?!" Jeff balked.

"Uh-huh!" Toadette replied happily.

"That is maybe the dumbest thing about this game yet."

"Well you can just call them Ninbu instead!"

"That is significantly worse," Jeff replied.

"Oh who cares?" Toadette grinned. "Just get out there and see if you can get yourself a good item!"

"Good idea. You always set my mind right," Jeff said and then leaned in to peck her on the mouth. Toadette blushed hard and then Jeff blushed back. It was the first time he had done that and despite the fact that she gave him a daily blowjob, a peck on the lips somehow felt more intimate.

"W-well, off I go!" He said awkwardly.

"Good luck!" She added, still blushing hard.

Jeff opened up his menu and tapped the Town Hall node in the Map tab and was instantly transported there.

As always, he shielded his eyes from the sudden bright sun shining down on him after being in his dank dark apartment all night. When he brought his hand down he was met with the sight of the behind of a wildly curvy body in a skintight blue suit.

"Woah," he said out loud. He immediately recognized the iconic design and the bright blonde ponytail of the stacked woman walking down the sidewalk in front of him.

"Samus Aran!" He shouted out before he could stop himself.

The gorgeous bounty hunter spun around on her heel and pointed her pistol right at his temple. But when she saw Jeff looking so harmless in his ratty sweatpants and dirty shirt she just rolled her eyes and lowered her weapon.

"Oh. Another pathetic Player. I see," she said and turned back around and continued walking. Jeff just stared. He didn't feel embarrassed by this sort of rejection anymore. He had even gone back to the park a few times and endured the taunting of Peach and Melony so that he could leer at their stacked bodies. But Samus was in her own league even apart from the mega-busty pals in the park. Every female character in this game appeared to sport an absolutely enormous pair of tits -- a fact that Jeff was not complaining about - and Samus looked to have the largest pair he had come across yet. Even as she turned around, not even her thick swaying ass could take his eyes away from the massive bouncing orbs that were easily visible even from behind her frame.

"Wait!" Jeff shouted before he had a chance to consider his actions. "What will it take for you to flash me?"

Samus spun around again and shot right at Jeff's feet. Her precision was immediately clear as Jeff looked down at the smoking hole in the sidewalk not two inches from his left foot.

"You'll never defeat the Goddess Rosalina. No Player ever has."

Jeff knew better now than to say anything back to her, but he couldn't control his raging erection.

Samus spun back around and walked out of sight. Jeff rubbed his aching cock over his worn-out sweat pants.

"Now that's a Nintendo babe," he groaned as he tried to conjure the image of her body back into his mind.

And that suit.

The way her gigantic tits bounced and wobbled and the way her incredible ass swayed in that suit that looked like it was painted on was driving him wild. It had been easy for Jeff to keep his head down and work on just making a bit of money the past few days because of his morning blowjobs from Toadette and the fact that he could perv on Peach, Melony, and Malon in the park whenever he wanted, but seeing Samus now made him dream bigger. It even helped him remember his original reason for coming to the front of the Town Hall.

He scanned around the area and sure enough he saw a booth that hadn't been there before.

Jeff grinned when he saw a pink-haired beauty attending the booth. As he approached a wave of familiarity washed over him.

"Hey, I know you! You're from that exercise game that I played for like a week before I got too lazy!" He exclaimed.

"I'm Honey, uh-huh!" She smiled widely. She was standing in the same polite position she did in Ring Fit Adventure with her hands clasped in front of her and her legs close together. She was even wearing the same pink dress that flared out into a bell shape and the same black wraps around her legs and that same strange headpiece that looked like a combination between pearls and hairpins.

What was different about her was completely predictable by this point. Her chest filled out much more of the top of her dress now and even provided a large shelf of creamy cleavage for Jeff to leer at. The shape of her dress made it difficult for Jeff to get a good idea about her backside but he was confident in feeling that there was a good chance that it was quite a bit larger than in her original design.

"Well you sell clothing in Ring Fit, so do you sell clothing here? I need better clothing badly so I can get into the Gym and try to sex up Daisy."

"Well I certainly don't condone any sexy activity with men," Honey said in a sweet and polite voice. "The Goddess Rosalina forbids it! But I *can* sell you better clothing! Would you like to take a look at my wares?"

"Yes please!" Jeff replied.

He should have been more prepared for it by this point but he was still surprised when a store interface popped up instead of her physically showing him items.

"Right. Right. Video game," he reminded himself.

He looked through the items and his heart jumped when he saw a set of gym clothes for 40 dollars. Or Nintendo Bucks. Or whatever.

"I'll take those!" He said and pointed at his selection. There were a few other things that he could afford but his sights were so set on the gym that they barely even registered in his brain.

***Are You Sure?***

The message popped up in front of his face. He selected "Yes" and couldn't open his menu fast enough to hop over to the Items tab. He grinned when he saw the new "clothing" sub-tab and he rushed to equip his new gym clothes.

"Thanks!" Honey said with a polite bow.

"No, thank YOU," Jeff said and with one last look at Honey's alluring cleavage he popped his Map back open and warped to the Gym.

He was tempted to see if Peach and Melony would treat him any differently with his new clothing but he resisted the urge. He was desperate to finally make a bit of progress in this game and Daisy was his best bet.

He smiled at the large Koopa bouncer in front of the gym. His name was Tuggolt and Jeff had made friends with him on his second day in the game. As far as Jeff could tell, Koopas were the only other males in the game. Many of the female characters would refer to other "Players" but Jeff had never seen one.

"Hey! Lookit you! Very nice!" Tuggolt enthused when he saw Jeff in the gym clothes.

"So I can finally go in?" Jeff asked.

"Sure can! In fact, now that you have access to the Gym I won't even appear in this section of the game anymore!"

Then Tuggolt faded out of sight. Jeff blinked and looked around.

"Tuggolt?!" He called out. It was a little unsettling to just watch his friend disappear but he felt reassured by the Koopa's wording and Jeff was sure that he would see his friend again.

Right now Jeff had more important things to think about. Specifically, the thick ass of Princess Daisy in her brown yoga pants which was staring at him in the face through the glass of the gym.

"Helloooo Daisy," Jeff grinned and stepped inside. The moment he did so Daisy stood up and turned around.

"Hot damn," he said as he drank in the view of the fit thick princess in her brown and yellow workout gear.

So far Jeff had only ever run into characters that either didn't mind his overt leering or characters that *really* minded it. Daisy was the first character who seemed to land somewhere in between.

"Hiya! My face is up here, okay? What can I do for ya?"

Jeff was taken aback by her confident tone. Toadette had given the impression that Daisy would have an inferiority complex and would be an easy target but she wasn't giving off that impression at all.

Jeff looked away from the brunette bombshell for a moment to give himself a second to recoup. At first the gym just looked to be populated by NPCs who he wouldn't be able to approach or interact with but then he caught a glimpse into two other rooms. The first had a wildly stacked version of Wii Fit Trainer giving a yoga lesson and the other looked like it had a pretty wild boxing match going on. Jeff narrowed his eyes. Was that Min Min?

"Hello?! Mister? Can I help you? Do you have a membership?" Daisy said and waved her hand in front of him.

Jeff couldn't help it. He looked right back down at Daisy's fit body in her tight workout clothing. She had easily the smallest bust of any of the Nintendo characters he had come across yet, but that was relatively speaking because she still had bigger tits than anybody Jeff knew in real life.

"Okay if you're just going to stare at my tits, I'm going to get back to my workout," she said and turned back around.

Jeff considered waiting a second to get an even closer look at her incredible ass as she bent forward but he thought better of it.

"No, wait! I'm sorry. I'd like to buy a Gym Pass please."

"Well why didn't cha say so?" She said and spun back around and held out her hand. "That'll be 50 Nintendo Bucks please!"

"Sure!" Jeff said and then opened up his menu. He looked at his balance and then remembered the $40 he had spent on the outfit to even get into the Gym. His balance read $21.

"Something the matter?" Daisy asked and shifted her weight to one hip and put a hand on it.

"Yeah, I spent all my money on the gym clothes to get in here," Jeff say in a dejected voice.

"You're not the first one to do that!" Came Daisy's perky reply. "I guess it's off to Bowsette with you!"

"I guess so," sighed Jeff and he turned back around and left the Gym.

Luckily nothing that Jeff had done so far seemed to push time forward so he still had the opportunity to check out Peach and Melony's reaction to his new outfit.

Jeff hadn't recognized Melony when he first met her but Toadette had informed him that she was a gym leader from one of the Pokémon games. Jeff had never bothered with that series but after getting mocked by her and Peach on a daily basis he was starting to crave her approval.

He strode toward the pair in their expensive running outfits with a newfound confidence that was quickly extinguished by one scorching look from Princess Peach.

"Oh look at the pathetic Player, Melony," she said to her friend as if Jeff wasn't even there.

"Oh... Oh no," Melony responded with a big condescending frown. "He thinks he's going to impress us with those cheap gym clothes, doesn't he?"

"There's sad and then there's really sad and then there's him," Peach said and clicked her tongue.

"Go back to your fountain," Melony said and shooed him away with one of her elegant hands.

"It was worth a try," Jeff grunted and turned back around.

"Was it?" Melony called after him and she and Peach erupted into fits of giggles.

"Whatever," Jeff muttered to himself. He climbed into the fountain to collect his 1-4 Nintendo Bucks that the task earned him. He wasn't entirely used to the humiliation yet but it was the only productive way he could pass Morning into Day and Day into Evening this early in the game.

Jeff made a total of $6 from his two sessions in the fountain - a little better than average - and sighed before he whisked himself off to see Bowsette. It looked like another few boring days of grinding until he could afford the Gym membership.

When Jeff got to Bowsette's Alleyway he immediately sensed that something was different. He had met her on his second day and that was when she had given him the humiliating and exhausting task of cleaning her Alleyway with a toothbrush for a paltry $10, but after that when he showed up the toothbrush would just fall from above his head and he wouldn't get the chance to actually talk to her.

This time there was no toothbrush and just like the first time he had met her, the ground suddenly started to lift up from under him as a platform formed to raise him up to the level of her huge onyx throne.

"Well well! Look at you with your fancy new clothes!" The unofficial character grinned at Jeff, her sharp fangs flashing.

"Y-yup! I put that money you gave me to good use," Jeff said, still unsure how to act around the huge intimidating woman.

"Well I think it's time that I let you have a brand new job to match your outfit," she purred.

Jeff had to admit that Bowsette was the last character he expected to respond positively to his purchase, but he wasn't going to complain.

"T-thank you!" He said. He tried his hardest but failed to not glance down into her rippling ocean of cleavage. She didn't seem to mind.

"To match your fancy new gym clothes, I think your new job should be to run in place for me. You can work up a sweat and put on a nice little show for me, okay handsome?"

"S-sure! N-no problem!" Jeff replied.

Then an in-game prompt popped up in front of his face like it did any time he had the option to make money and make time pass.

***Jog in place for Bowsette's perverted viewing pleasure?***

Jeff selected "Yes" and just like when he collected coins from the fountain or when he had cleaned the Alleyway with the toothbrush he watched a 2D cut-scene of the event taking place rather than actually experiencing it. He was surprised to see that in addition to the sprite that representing himself jogging in place and sweating, Bowsette's sprite had her black dress lifted while she rubbed her clit and tilted her head back in pleasure.

The cut-scene only lasted five seconds but Jeff already found himself feeling a little excited. Unfortunately when the cut-scene finished it meant that time had passed until Night and Bowsette was no longer in her Alleyway.

***You made $25 jogging in place for Bowsette!***

Jeff's heart soared. Jogging was a much, much better job than cleaning the Alleyways with a toothbrush and he made $15 more doing it! Now that was more like it, he thought. And now he had enough to buy the Gym membership! Jeff knew that the Gym was open at Night and so he warped right there.

He was a little sad to not see Tuggolt guarding the door anymore but once again he had other things on his mind. Other rounder squishier things.

"Oh hey, yer back!" Daisy smiled and turned back around from her stretches. Jeff felt himself growing hard just from being back in her glowing presence.

"Yup! I have the money to buy a Gym membership now!" He enthused.

"Well that's just great news!" Daisy replied and then they made the exchange.

As soon as Jeff bought the membership and it entered his Inventory he could notice a palpable shift in Daisy's attitude toward him. He had to remind himself that no matter how realistic everything looked and felt, it was all ultimately still just a dating sim porn game and that just like the character's exaggerated bodies, their personalities weren't very realistic either.

Jeff further tested the waters by taking another glance down at Daisy's thicc curves in her brown and yellow outfit. This time she appeared to enjoy his glances and even twisted and turned her position to show off for him.

"See something you like?" She flirted.

"Oh fuck yeah," Jeff replied gracelessly, but he didn't care. "I'm not really an ass guy, but hot damn."

Daisy giggled and smacked it once for him before turning back around. Jeff's cock was pushing the elastic of his gym shorts right off his stomach.