Nintendo Town Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally there are the change rooms," Daisy said brightly and pulled Jeff to the final door. "Because Koopas aren't allowed in the Gym, you'll have the male change room all to yourself!"

"What about other Players?" Jeff asked. Daisy just laughed.

"Oh you're funny. Anyway, enjoy!"

Jeff felt Daisy's hand leave his and was shocked to see that she was already back at the front entrance doing her stretches. He never knew when to expect this game to behave like a real place or a video game.

Then he heard giggling from the woman's changing room. Jeff stepped as close as he could to the entrance without going inside and he stiffened up as he realized that he recognized the voices. Peach and Melony.

"I'm telling you! They're not even sensitive anymore! I've never felt so free since Rosalina's changes," Jeff heard the silky smooth voice of Melony say.

"So you feel nothing when I do this?" Came Peach's breathy high-pitched reply.

Jeff's cock stiffened as he realized that the pair was likely topless and talking about and touching each other's breasts. He desperately wanted to see the mega-busty version of Princess Peach and the hot older woman Melony without their clothes on but he didn't want to push his luck. He was having a good day so far and if he had learned anything yet from his time in this strange porn game, it was to not get too greedy too fast.

So Jeff turned around and did his best to ignore his suddenly raging erection and walked toward the yoga room. Even if he couldn't take Wii Fit Trainer's class, he could still get a sense of her starting attitude toward him and maybe even get her profile unlocked in his menu so he had a sense of what he could work towards.

"Hi, I'm Jeff!" He said and extended his hand to the iconic silver trainer in her black yoga pants and light blue workout top that was being stretched to its limits by her generous bust.

"Hello, Jeff," she replied in her calm, kind, and almost robotic voice. She shook his hand politely. "I'm Wii Fit Trainer. Are you interested in taking a class with me today?"

I'm interested in bending you over and making those huge titties bounce while I fuck you from behind, Jeff thought to himself. Out loud however, he managed to keep it together.

"I'd love to, Wii Fit Trainer, but I don't have my silver membership yet. I just wanted to introduce myself since I'm new here."

"How very polite! Enjoy the rest of your day!"

Then she turned from Jeff to face her class of faceless NPCs. Jeff tried to get her attention again but had no luck. It didn't feel like she was actively ignoring him but rather that she was actually no longer aware of his presence. Jeff confirmed that she was in fact inside his menu now but he couldn't yet see how many scenes he would be able to unlock with her.

He took a few moments to take advantage of being invisible to the gorgeous curvy instructor and soaked in the sight of her firm ass and huge tits moving around as she instructed her class.

"Salute the sun!" She called out and Jeff grinned as he looked down and saw that his big cock was doing just that.

There was only so much leering Jeff could take without being able to provide release for his erection so he walked back to the main room and approached the weights.

***Pass time and increase your Strength?***

Jeff selected "Yes" and watched a five second cut scene of his 2D avatar struggling to lift some small weights.

When the cut scene ended he stood in the Gym at Evening and his stat increase faded into his view.

+1 Strength

It wasn't much, but at least he had a surefire way to increase one of his stats now. Until this point he had had to rely on the one-time bonuses from unlocking sex scenes with the other characters.

He realized he hadn't been inside the Gym in the Evening and although Daisy was in her usual spot, both the yoga room and the boxing room appeared to be empty despite the fact that he knew that they would be active again at Night.

Jeff walked back into the change room and tried to listen for voices coming from the woman's room. He heard nothing and slowly tip-toed inside. He gasped when he came face to face with a very angry-looking Min Min who was still in her full fighting uniform and had her arms set to large spiky balls.

"I'm sorry! Wrong room!" He squawked and ducked out of the room just as one of her powerful fists crashed into the wall where he had been standing.

"That's RIGHT wrong room!" Her voice called from behind him. Jeff opened his Map and warped to the Alleyway as fast as he could.

After jogging again for Bowsette and earning another $25 Jeff opened up his menu to look at his Girls tab. He immediately noticed a difference in Daisy's section. The second sex scene was still grayed out, but it had a glow around it. His increase in stats from tricking and titfucking Pauline and then using the Gym must have pushed him far enough to take Daisy to the next level.

Jeff had no complaints about itand although he was a little nervous about returning to the Gym so soon after his close call with Min Min, he was too excited about more fun with the sensual and sexy Princess Daisy.

"Been seeing a lot of you recently, huh?" The brunette babe smiled when he walked in the front door.

"I just can't get enough of that nice big ass," Jeff said with a pointed look at Daisy's lower half. She rolled her eyes but did so with a big smile on her face.

"Speaking of, when's the last time that juicy thing got a nice hard pounding?"

Jeff was surprised to see the confident woman actually blush.

"Y-you mean you'd fuck me in the ass?"

"I'd love to, are you kidding me?" Jeff said. Although he had never had anal sex before, he had actually had a few opportunities but had felt too nervous about it at the time. This video game world was a whole other story however. He watched as Daisy blushed harder and squirmed around in her little workout outfit.

"It's... it's my favourite thing," she said quietly. "I love a big hard cock or dildo in my ass so fucking much."

"Well don't cum just yet, Princess Daisy. You have to bend over for me first."

"Oh man, it would be so hot if you ass fucked me right here, but I don't think that's a good idea. Here, follow me."

Daisy took his hand again and the environment faded to the women's change room. Luckily it was completely empty now.

"Ohmygod, I'm so fucking horny for your big fucking dick in my huge fucking ass," Daisy said. She was practically drooling as she pulled down her tight yoga pants. "You DO have a big dick, right?"

"I think it does the trick," Jeff said and pulled down his own shorts as he admired Daisy's wide bare hips and her plain but pretty white underwear.

"Oh yeah," Daisy growled as Jeff's fat cock flopped into view. "That will definitely do."

She walked over to one of the walls where there was a horizontal metal bar for hanging towels and she gripped onto it with both hands and leaned forward with her tight yellow work out top still on her busty upper half.

"You need me to take off those panties for you, Princess?" Jeff asked as he followed her to the wall and leered at her huge juicy ass.

"I need you to RIP them off me, Daddy!"

Jeff's cock surged from Daisy's dirty talk. Toadette had made her out to be a nervous and shy character with an obvious jealousy for Peach but who Daisy had actually turned out to be was a wonderful surprise for Jeff. Nobody had ever called him "Daddy" in bed before and he had no idea he loved it until that very moment.

"I don't know if you deserve it, you little ass slut," Jeff replied, getting into it. He slipped his finger under the bottom lining of the white panties and traced it back and forth along the curve of her twitching horny ass.

"Pleeeaassse, Daddy! Please rip off my dirty little panties and fuck my tight little asshole!"

"Shit," Jeff grunted to himself. He had increased his Stamina a little in the 7 Days he had been in the game, but it was still only at 4 and so he knew he couldn't drag this out quite as long as he wanted to.

"Daadddyyyyy! What's talking you so long?!" Daisy whined.

"Shut up, slut!" Jeff roared and to his own surprise he spanked Daisy hard. She let out a loud horny yelp and Jeff grit his teeth in response. He could do this. He curled his fingers into the material of her thin simple panties and yanked on them. He blushed as all he did was pull them half off her ass.

"Are you not up for it, Daddy? Are you not man enough to fuck my pretty little asshole?"

"Shut up!" He yelled again and spanked her again, harder this time and Daisy's lustful yelp was sharper in response.

Jeff brought his other hand down to grip at her underwear and tried again. With two hands pulling in separate directions he had much more success and her white panties ripped loudly, exposing more of her thick milky ass.

"Ohhhh, Daddyyyyy," Daisy moaned.

"That's a good girl, Princess. Just be patient and Daddy will fuck your slutty little ass."

"Please, Daddy, please! Now! Now, Daddy!" Daisy begged and wiggled her horny backside desperately. Jeff made more rips in her underwear until her little rosebud was exposed to him. Good enough, he thought. No need to actually take the panties clear off. She looked sluttier this way.

"Now be a good girl and take Daddy's big dick," he said. He lined up his cocktip with her tiny little asshole and began to push himself inside.

"Shhiiitttttt," He grunted as he was met with significant resistance to entering her horny little backdoor but he just kept on pushing.

"UNNnNNNHHHH!" Daisy's moan was low and guttural. "Daaadddyyyyyyyy, so biiiiiig."

"You have the tightest tiniest little asshole in the whole wide world, babygirl," Jeff breathed as he looked down and saw that his big dick wasn't even halfway inside of her ass.

"P-please, Daddy, please push it all the way inside. I want to feel your big dick so so deep inside me. I want your fat cock to rip my asshole in half. Please, Daddyyy!"

"Fucking slut!" Jeff grunted and slapped her ass hard. Between how hot Daisy looked bent over, her filthy language, her super tight asshole, and his low Stamina stat, Jeff wasn't confident that he was even going to last one pump, but he needed to hold on. He needed to impress Daisy and he needed to enjoy her insanely tight hole just a little while longer.

"Daddyyy! My ass! My little asshole! Your cock is so big!"

"Take it, Daisy! Take Daddy's big cock!" Jeff said. He was over halfway inside now.

"Yes! Yes! Just a little more, Daddy! Just a little more and then you can cum!"

It was a wild relief to hear Daisy say those words because of how close he was. He couldn't wait until he had higher Stamina but until then he was going to enjoy what he could. Between Toadette's blowjob in the Morning, Pauline's massive tits in the Day, and now Daisy's incredible asshole, Jeff's cock had never felt so good.

"Is that what you want, babygirl? You want Daddy to cum hard inside your slutty little asshole?"

"Yes! Yes, Daddy! Fuck my ass, Daddy! Cum inside it! I'm just a stupid anal slut for your big big cock!"

"Shiiitttt," Jeff said. he looked down. Still another inch to go, but he couldn't hang on any longer. He spanked Daisy's huge thick ass one last time, gripped onto her hips and pulled the last bit of his cock deep inside her backdoor and unloaded his biggest orgasm of the day.

"YES! YES! THAT'S IT! CUM INSIDE ME DADDYYYY!!"

"Take it, slut! Take Daddy's cum in your tight little ass! Hunh! Hunh! UNNNHHHH!"

Jeff bucked hard as cum rocketed up his shaft and into Daisy's ass while her tunnel squeezed him hard, milking him for all he was worth.

"Oh it feels so good, Daddy! It's the best feeling in the world! Yes yes yes!"

"Jesus! Shit! Fuck!" Jeff had no more words as his cock seemed to just keep on spurting inside Daisy's willing ass. Just as he was starting to feel too sore for his orgasm to give him any more pleasure he finally slowed down. He pulled out of her and stumbled back onto one of the available benches.

"Mmmm, thank you!" Daisy moaned and turned around with a satisfied smile.

"You didn't mind how fast I was?" Jeff said, still catching his breath.

"I basically only ever get low level Players doing this with me, so I've learned to love it. Plus, few of them get so into the dirty talk, so I had a great time!" Daisy smiled. It's clear that although it was some of the best sex Jeff had ever had, it was just another day for Daisy. Jeff realized that he really admired her.

"Well I had a great time too. I never knew anal could feel so good."

"Aw sweetie, that was your first time? I'm so honoured," she said. She leaned down to kiss the top of Jeff's head and then walked out of the change room. Then his stat bonuses for the sex scene floated in front of his face.

+1 Strength

+2 Charm

+2 Stamina

It was easily his best stat boost yet and that was likely because it was a level 2 scene unlock. Jeff noticed that he hadn't been automatically transported back to his apartment yet so he undressed fully and stumbled into the showers.

He smiled as the hot water ran over his body. He finally felt like he was starting to get a handle on this game and make some real progress. It could only get better from here.

*Thank you to Cordero for sponsoring this chapter! <3*