All Comments on 'Nipples of Steel'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Should be called cocks of steel, because my cock was hard as a rock through the entire story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Hot story

I think I might take another look at camping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot stuff.

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Camping IS fun & sex in a tent is really erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife took her niece in after some family problems. After being with us a couple of years, her body suddenly exploded. She went from a tiny A cup to a D cup seemingly over night. And it seemed like she understood their affect on men. During a camping trip she would wake up in thin pajama shorts and a white ribbed tank top. Her tits looked amazing. My wife and our two kids went into town to play some putt putt, leaving me and Holly alone. She came over and sat on the picnic table while I was sitting on the bench portion. She asked me to check on what she said was a bug bite. The proceeded to open her legs and point at a spot an inch from her pussy. She didn’t have panties on. I was hooked. She took my hand and placed it high on her thigh. Then maned and moved it into her shorts. She gave me her virginity that day. When we got home she continued to seduce me and we had fun until she graduated and headed off to college.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
1983 Followers
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!