Niriel and the Squire

Story Info
A young squire makes a bargain with a lonely Dryad.
3.8k words
4.58
11.2k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2022
Created 09/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bludnok
Bludnok
32 Followers

Author's note: This is my first ever work of erotic fiction. I was definitely inspired by certain other stories here and elsewhere, but this is my own attempt to write an original story that is cute, romantic, believable in the context of a fantasy setting, and with hot F(uta) on M sex in it.

1. Niriel and the Squire

It was going to be a full moon tonight, but Will was not in the mood to enjoy it's beauty. He was a squire, a knight-in-training, but not currently a happy one. He was frustrated with his progress and had snuck out after his final lessons of the day to be alone.

He lived, worked and trained in the border fortress known as Hearthstone Keep on the edge of the Greenwood. It guarded the forest and the passes through the mountains from Orc territory to the north. The kingdom was fighting a defensive war against the invading green skinned menace and there was constant need of trained warriors. As the most promising youngster from his village, he had been chosen to train in the ways of sword, shield, lance and knightly conduct under old Sir Oliver in the out-of-the-way fortress.

It was a hard life but it should have filled him with pride to be chosen to receive such an education. None of the other boys from his village were being trained as knights, they were mere farmers, craftsmen, archers and men-at-arms. They seemed to be having much more fun than him though.

Sir Oliver's droning voice was a constant presence in his life, reciting lessons, critiquing his fighting abilities in the practice yard and generally making it clear that Will was the least of his peers.

Will wanted to be a knight, to be admired by fair ladies, to wear shining armor and lead troops into battle for his people, but everyone else seemed to be better than him. He could read, write and even play the lute moderately well but his fighting skills were not up to Sir Oliver's standards. He was sure he was not physically powerful enough.

He was nearly 20 years old, but the least imposing physically of all his fellows at the fortress. Standing just under 6ft tall he was slim rather than heavily muscled and the other trainees took great delight in mocking his lack of development in all ways. Even in the communal baths they made fun of his less than imposing prick. So what if he was a grower, rather than a shower, he was still a good 5 inches when erect, not that he felt like letting any of them see him so exposed. That wench from the tavern last month hadn't objected... No, but she hadn't exactly screamed with ecstasy either, had she? He thought bitterly.

He climbed out of the valley further into the forest, not caring if he got lost. He just wanted to be by himself for a while. Orcs as a rule avoided the forest and he was not concerned that he would meet any. He was armed with a short sword and dagger, which should suffice against any danger he was likely to meet so close to the safety of the castle.

When he eventually stopped, he was in a clearing next to a small pool under a spreading oak tree. Its leaves were bright green in the afternoon sun and he sat against its trunk and sulked.

His thoughts turned back to his liaison with the serving girl... what was her name?... Greta, that was it. Long blonde hair and big pillowy breasts. He unbuckled his belt, lowering his trousers and underwear, in preparation for a solitary wank.

He was just about to start stroking himself when he saw ripples in the pond where none should be.

Suddenly a head burst from the water in a great splash. The head belonged to a girl, or a woman, for she let out a small cry of fear after she had gulped in air, opened her eyes and saw him staring at her.

"What are you doing here?" she said, angrily, "Who are you?", "Why are you half-dressed?"

Shocked by her sudden appearance, Will stammered out: "Nothing. Will. I was just... um... thinking of having a swim. How's the water?"

He stared at her in the golden afternoon sun. She was beautiful, with long dark hair slicked back by the water. Her face was heart-shaped and her nose small and pixie-ish. Her lips were full, her voice when she spoke was a little breathy but melodic. Perhaps she was cold from the water...

"It's MY pool, how dare you come here!" She interrupted his assessment of her sharply.

"S-sorry, I didn't know any people lived out here." He looked around. "I've never heard of anyone living in this part of the forest."

She had been looking around while they spoke and then started swimming towards him, towards the edge of the pool where a pile of leaves lay by the water's edge. Confident, powerful strokes showed him long lightly tanned arms and slim fingers.

Still clearly annoyed, but not as fearful as he would expect a young lady to be; she reached the bank and then looked hard at him again. "Well?"

"Um... what?" he stammered back.

"Turn your back! I have to dress."

"But I see no ladies' clothing--"

"Just... turn around please," she insisted.

He did so, and waited until sounds of splashing turned to rustling, then silence.

"Very well, you can look now."

He turned, mentally cursing himself for not sneaking a peek and stared. The pile of leaves was in truth a dress that greatly resembled large leaves layered over and around each other in shades of green and brown. The dress clung to her wet chest and stomach but flared out below the waist a little and hung down to end in a ragged leafy line above her knees. Will found himself rather tongue-tied but tried to remember his lessons in courtly behavior.

"My lady, I apologize if..."

"Never mind. I'm fine now," she replied shortly.

Silence. The two strangers eyed each other, one in dumb admiration, the other with skeptical interest.

"You're a warrior of some kind, or a hunter?"

"A squire... training to be a knight."

"Hmm. My name is Niriel. I live here." She pointed at the oak tree.

Will looked around but saw no house or even camp. "I don't understand."

"The tree, I live IN it. I'm a Dryad. Not exactly a lady," she said; hands on hips, stance wide, challenging.

"A wood nymph? But I thought your kind were all... that is, I thought you were a myth of the old times."

"We like to keep it that way. We keep to ourselves and come out of our trees once a month at the full moon. Her light helps sustain our power and so protect the forest." Her tone was a little less hostile now. "I was swimming when I heard your approach, but I couldn't hold my breath long enough to hide under the water any longer." Her hair was drying rapidly and she moved it back over her ears, which were very slightly pointed, confirming her not-quite-human status.

He didn't tell her that he would have stayed for some time anyway, or what he would have been doing. "Oh, I... promise not to tell anyone."

"Do you now?" she said. She was closer to him now, having walked towards him while talking, her hips swaying and bust jiggling just enough to make him stare.

She caught him looking and smiled ironically.

"You think me beautiful?"

He nodded.

"You would like to lie with me; to have me?"

Another nod. Such forwardness from a woman was unheard of, but he supposed she wasn't exactly a woman, was she? A human one at least. Her mixture of direct openness and challenge despite her apparent vulnerability excited him. He felt an erection coming on and realized, to his horror that he had forgotten to clothe himself. He was naked from the waist down, his trousers around his ankles! Only his long shirt-tails protected his modesty.

Will felt that his shirt was being pushed out like a camp tent being pitched. She must see it! But to cover it would only draw attention...

In the waning light, she was lovely to look upon; her hair was almost dry and he could see it was a dark lustrous brown. Her skin was clear and ever-so-slightly tanned brown and her large eyes were of a deep green color that Will had never seen before. She was unlike any woman he'd ever met before.

If there was any way he could possibly be with such a heavenly creature...

He feigned a confidence he didn't feel and continued: "My lady, I am but a humble squire, but if I can in ANY way serve you, I will. I intruded upon you and must make amends."

"In ANY way?" she said with interest.

"In EVERY way a man can... serve a lady. I am yours to command."

"You might not like what you see if you really saw the rest, perhaps I would repel you..."

"Not possible, my lady." (She raised an eyebrow most fetchingly whenever he referred to her as 'my lady', he noticed.)

"Very well," she said in a coy, but playful tone. "Show yourself to me properly then."

Surely she wasn't serious: "Only if you will do the same, my lady."

(Eyebrow. It made him sick with desire to see it.)

She licked her lips a little nervously. "Very well. Turn your back and undress. I will do the same."

He obeyed, finding following her directions exciting. He was almost sure she would be disappointed in him, but he decided to risk it for the chance of seeing her naked.

"Now turn, please... Will."

He did so and saw her standing; back towards him and feet together. Her wide shoulders led to a smooth back, narrow waist and wide hips, with dimples above her round, firm buttocks. She shifted from one foot to the other and her bottom rolled over, making his breath catch in his throat. Her long hair hung down half-way to her hips. He drank it all in and said, "But my lady, I think we agreed to both turn. Come now, this was all your idea after all."

Her sudden modesty was endearing. In a smaller voice than before: "I'm afraid you will not like me."

"Show me, my lady."

"But--"

Softly: "Please."

She turned, her hands before her, hiding what he most wanted in all the world, right now, to see. Her breasts, squeezed slightly between her downward pointing arms were all he thought they would be. Rounded and high, the nipples dark brown and perfect, pointing out at him, either with excitement or the cool air. At least she wasn't shy of him seeing those.

She looked him over too. Saw his long, lean body with smooth muscles that spoke of flexibility and speed rather than great power. His chest was sparsely covered with dark-brown hair. He was indeed handsome, but still had some growing to do, like a sapling in poor soil without enough light. There was potential here and he was rather handsome with his brown hair, light blue eyes and firm jaw. Maybe he would understand, perhaps she WOULD show him all...

Will was covering himself, he realized and decided: to the Hells with it, faint heart never won fair lady. He uncovered himself and showed her his prick standing proud if not very tall and his balls hanging in their sack.

He looked down at himself, sighed and was about to start making excuses when he looked up and at her and gasped.

Hanging between her legs was a sizable flaccid cock with balls to match. It was larger than his own was at full attention! She was hairless, her skin smooth and without blemish. The shaft of the thing was a darker shade of brown and he could just see a purplish brown tip protruding through the foreskin. It swayed from side to side as she shifted her weight again.

He was shocked, and Niriel could see it in his eyes. She spoke hurriedly.

"I'm a Dryad you see. Many trees have both male and female parts on the same branch and... well... we can be the same way since we're so connected to them. I have all the female parts too."

Will was staring at her member, dry mouthed. It's bigger than mine by far, he thought. He found himself to be fascinated by it. He still couldn't help but be attracted to her, or to think of her as anything but a woman. "That's amazing." He heard himself say.

"Not ugly?" she replied hopefully.

"N-no. Nothing about you is ugly, my lady. I'm just... surprised is all. VERY surprised."

"Will you keep your promise to me?"

"My promise? I--"

"To serve me in EVERY way a man could. I remember you said that," she said with a shy smile.

That smile! he thought. "Well, if you still want me to... er..."

"Fuck me?"

"Y-yes, I want to. You said you have all the parts any lady does after all."

She looked at his erection, and sighed. "I don't think you quite have what it takes." His heart sank.

She came closer still and placed a soft hand on his downy chest, he could feel something warm brush against the tip of his cock, he knew what it must be and gulped as she said, "But if you let ME... umm..."

"Fuck...?"

"YOU... yes, then I can promise it will be most enjoyable for us both and I will even help you... grow." She giggled lightly.

"You can make my cock bigger?" he said disbelievingly.

She answered playfully. "Oh, we dryads are good at making things grow to their FULL natural potential and in certain cases even a little beyond."

He nodded, hardly believing what he was about to do.

"What should I do?"

In an eager and sultry voice: "Turn around, spread your legs and put your hands against the tree trunk. The connection back to the tree will make my magic work all the stronger on you."

Will turned around and lay his hands against the trunk of the great oak. He was afraid, but determined not to seem weak in front of her and found he was strangely turned on despite his fear. The thought of being taken, fucked by someone, dominated in a way he had never considered possible... gave him flutters in his stomach and (he looked down) a rock-hard erection pointing right at his face.

"I'm ready," he said, turning to look at Niriel over his shoulder.

Niriel smiled a heart-stopping smile and replied, "We'll see, I think you need to be warmed up a bit first."

She approached him and placed her hands on his butt cheeks, spreading them apart slightly as she admired his tight, puckered hole. Her cock was fully hard now, producing drops of pre-cum and the scent of her own juices excited her even more. It had been so long and this young man had charmed her with his sincere, but clumsy admiration and his ridiculous chivalry. She took some of her juice and massaged it gently into Will's anus. He gasped as he felt the first ever foreign touch at his most private place. It felt wonderful as Niriel's strong, slender fingers worked her juice all round his hole and over her own cock too, lubricating them both as much as she could.

She introduced a finger, pushing it past the tight muscular ring and into his virgin asshole. She worked it in and out, pausing occasionally to rub more of her copious juices into him. Her cunt, lying hidden between her balls and butthole was wet too. She added her pussy juice to the mix. Soon she had two and then three fingers working in his depths for she was impatient with lust. The clearing was heavy with the scents of their bodies' sweat and secretions. His salty and hers sweet and musky.

The presence of her fingers in his ass made Will almost swoon with mixed pleasure and pain. He wanted to stop her and urge her on at the same time. His feelings were in a turmoil of contradictions: fear, excitement, shame and liberation twisted in his brain but all were as nothing to the building passion for this incredible woman behind him.

She sensed his discomfort and withdrew her fingers, moving closer and bending over him to whisper into his ear:

"Is it too much my lover? It's not too late to reconsider..."

Will felt her fingers leave him and then her nipples and breasts brushed his back. He felt her cock resting gently between his buttocks, sliding in its slimy juices along his crack. His own cock was painfully hard and he barely registered the words she said to him. He wanted her. More than anything he was desperate to have her, caring not how.

"Do it," was all he said.

She hummed in pleasure and took her position directly behind him, strong, supple hands gripping him at the waist. Her cock was painfully hot and hard, 10 inches of sensitive meat dribbling pre-cum, her balls tight and writhing in their soft skin bag.

She placed her tip against his asshole and began to push, slowly but inexorably forward. Like a tree growing through a rock, nothing could stop her now.

To Will it was a massive pressure and significant pain, but he was so turned on he just gritted his teeth and tried to relax into it. Her large slick cock-head pushed past his last defense and she was finally in him.

He was so tight around her! His ass hot and rubbery in its resistance.

"Gods of the forest, that feels so good!" she shouted, and his cry of pain subsided into low grunts and hisses.

She began withdrawing and returning, every time pushing in just a bit further until she found herself at last, balls deep in his slick hole. She luxuriated in the feeling of her ball sack rubbing against his, while his hot, lubricated asshole gripped and slid around her whole shaft.

Will felt like the top of his head was about to come off. The Dryad woman's cock filled him to the brim and sensations he'd never imagined were shooting through his body in all directions, emanating from the huge presence within him.

"Oh, that's so... I never thought it could be like this." he moaned.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes. A lot."

"I'm sorry, I'll sto-"

"No! Please. I want you to do it. Just... oh, just fuck me will you?"

His obvious lust for her drove Niriel into a kind of frenzy. She gripped his shoulder with her left hand and reached around to fondle his prick with the right while she began fucking him deep and hard. Slow at first, she gradually quickened her pace. Will's prick was a hot hard shaft in her hand, running with his own pre-cum and sweat.

She was pistoning into him now as fast as she could. Their balls slapping wetly together as she bottomed out in him on every stroke. She leaned over him and bit his shoulder softly. Her breasts pushed against him and rubbed all over his back. "It's too much! I can't hold back anymore!" Will cried as his orgasm pulsed though his whole body. He shot several gobs of sticky white cum that spattered onto the tree in front of him while he wriggled and shook, spitted on her pole.

Will's orgasm made him clench powerfully around Niriel's member. She felt cum pulsing though his shaft with her hand and it drove her over the edge too. Her engorged cock swelled slightly as she pumped stream after stream of hot semen into his hungry depths. It overflowed around her as she slowed her pumping motions and ran down onto their balls as she rested, sated and up to the hilt in this amazing young man she had just met.

They sank to their knees together and lay spooning under the tree on the soft mossy ground, still joined at the loins. Niriel stroked Will's abs and he held her hands and pressed himself back hard into her.

For a time they lay together in silence, Niriel feathering his sweaty back with kisses while they embraced. They dozed off and slept for a while before Niriel woke, exclaiming:

"It's nearly midnight! I must return to the tree!"

She withdrew herself gently from Will's ass and went to find her dress. Will sat up and watched her dumbly, too affected by what had happened to be very coherent.

She returned to him and held him close, kissing him on the lips for the first time. Her lips were hot and she tasted of berries and blossoms.

"My brave Sir Knight, I must go. You were amazing, I haven't enjoyed a man so much in decades! Promise me something?"

Will's thoughts had collected themselves a little by then. "I'm wary of making promises to you, my lady... but... yes anything."

She smiled at his joke and answered: "Come back here next full moon."

"So you can work your magic?"

"Oh, was it not magical enough for you?" She teased him.

"Truly it was the most wonderful experience I ever had, but one promise kept deserves another."

"Oh don't worry about that! I spilled my seed in you, you spilled yours onto my tree... the circle is complete, the magic is done."

Bludnok
Bludnok
32 Followers
12