Niriel and the Squire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So my cock--"

"Will be all it can be when next we meet, young Sir Knight," she said playfully. "Your promise is not yet fulfilled you know. You haven't served me in EVERY way yet."

She kissed him lightly, yet passionately on the lips again and drew back out of his view. When he turned, she was gone. Only a faint voice seemed to come from somewhere in the air around him: "Rest now my lover, you need to rest if you want to grow."

He pulled his cloak over himself, lay down and fell instantly asleep.

When he awoke at dawn he wondered if it had all been a dream. He felt no lingering ill effects around his asshole, and indeed felt incredibly refreshed and ravenously hungry. He wanted a wash and gingerly stepped down to the pool, still naked. As he did so he looked down and beheld the reflection of his body in the water. Ripples marred the image, but it was clear as day: Niriel hadn't been a dream and had indeed kept her promise. His body was still slimmer than some but the muscles were more sharply defined and the hair on his chin, chest and elsewhere was noticeably thicker. His cock was now a good 6 inches in length and much thicker. He smiled as he anticipated Niriel's reaction in a month's time. Thinking of her and her luscious body made him hard all over again. Still a grower, he thought, looking down. She WILL be pleased.

To be continued...

12