All Comments on 'Nirvana Ch. 06'

by MoonBeetle

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Pietje1955Pietje1955over 7 years ago

The sex is very hot! Communication seems to be a real issue as so much between them seems to be left unsaid. Not sure if either Noel or Owen really can be truthful to each other about what is happening to them. I hope we'll see a deepening of their feelings for each other and they have a realization of what it is they really have. In spite of their differences it would be sad if it didn't work out for them. Just found your story today, please continue writing, you've really got me hooked.

MoonBeetleMoonBeetleover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on the story! Next chapter will be up soon so you'll know what happens to them. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're a solid writer and storyteller

But I honestly had to skip part of 3 & all of 4. I can't stand the two main characters-Owen was endearing but lets Noel get away with so much passive aggressive emotional BS. Noel is just a narcissist who thinks that equates being a hippy. Unfortunately this makes it really depressing as you don't want them to be together & there's just no nice characteristics. I think Carl and David seem more decent characters/people.

It's terrible that Owen is such a sh*t to his kind bandmates but Noel who's a sh*t to him gets all his attention.

Oh well-each to their own I guess!

MoonBeetleMoonBeetleover 7 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. Regarding the characters, don't be too hard on them, they are figuring each other out. Owen, especially, is doing the hardest thing any of us can do: try to figure HIMSELF out as a person. He thinks self-loathing and obsessive indulgence are the right methods, but he is young --he is learning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous