Nisha's Husband Swap Ch. 03 - Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nisha sighed and meekly followed Chris up the stairs, still shaking her head in livid disbelief.

As soon as Nisha and Chris had settled down to go to sleep, the noises began next door. Nisha had been worried about this happening, remembering how she had been able to clearly hear Chris and Meenakshi having sex during their first husband swap. She nudged Chris, whispering,"They're fucking! They're fucking in our spare room!" Chris sat up, listening intently.

"Oh, yes! Suck Mummy's big tits. Suck on Mummy's big, milky tits," they heard Poonam say next door. "And let Mummy wank your huge, thick cock. Mummy's going to stroke your cock and then you're going to fuck me with it. Mummy's wet for your cock."

"Oh my God! Do you hear that?!" Nisha whispered. "It's fucking disgusting!"

But within minutes, it got even worse.

"Oh, Mummy loves your huge cock inside her. Fuck her hard in her pussy then fuck her dirty fat bottom!" they heard Poonam cry next door. She didn't seem to have any concerns about being overheard. "Cum in Mummy's arsehole and fill her up with your hot spunk!"

"They're going to have anal sex!" Nisha was now apoplectic. "How fucking dare they! In our spare bed!" It was the biggest insult yet; Poonam was now about to get a huge cock in her arse - the very thing Nisha had been deprived of for months.

Chris knew it was largely jealousy that was making his wife so irate with Poonam but there was something else that annoyed her even more, and he was responsible for it.

"You've got a fucking hard-on, haven't you? I can see the bulge in the sheets. How can you have a hard-on? It's only Poonam, for fucks sake!" Then, after a short pause, Nisha looked at Chris venomously. "You find her attractive, don't you?"

"She's a very rude woman," Chris said, evading the question.

"You do, don't you?! You fancy fucking Poonam!" Nisha hissed between her teeth.

"I don't FANCY her," Chris explained sheepishly. "But you have to admit, she has amazing tits. Her arse is quite nice too - I'd be lying if I said I didn't think of what it would be like to fuck it when we were downstairs. Sorry."

"Yes! Put it in my arse now. But be gentle with Mummy - her bottom has never taken a cock as big as yours, Darling." Poonam was making it worse and worse for Nisha.

"Don't pretend you're not getting wet thinking about Fraser fucking her arse," Chris countered. "I know you've missed being fucked with a big cock - I've seen your dildos."

"It's totally different!" Nisha said, but she knew it was true. She could feel she was beginning to get wet and, although she had barely met him, she wanted Fraser's monster cock fucking her bum instead of Poonam's.

"Oh, no! No stop, Fraser. You're just too big for Mummy's bottom, I'm afraid. It's sore for Mummy. Put it back in Mummy's pussy. Fill her pussy with your hot cum instead."

It was almost a moment of deja-vu for Nisha. Her mind went back to the first time she and Meenakshi had decided to swap husbands. Meenakshi's husband's cock had been too big for her arse and Chris's cock had been too small for Nisha's. They had decided to swap partners so all four of them could have a good anal fuck. It was as if the same situation was happening all over again. Chris wanted Poonam's arse and Nisha was sure she would be happy to give him it. Nisha wanted Fraser's big cock and she could give him the anal sex Poonam evidently couldn't.

"I can see a solution to our little problem here," Chris said tentatively, reading Nisha's face carefully to see if she was thinking the same as him.

Nisha knew exactly where the conversation was heading. "Honestly! You would fuck Poonam!?" she asked scornfully. "Are you still pissed?"

"Well, if you got your anal itch scratched, so to speak, yes - I'd fuck Poonam." Nisha didn't completely buy Chris's attempt at altruism but her need for a large cock in her arse was becoming urgent and she was prepared to let it go.

But then she had a moment of clarity. "Hang on, hang on. This is crazy! Even if we did want to swap with them, how would we go about it? It's not like with Rishi and Meenakshi - she's my best friend and we share all our secrets. That swap was easy to arrange once you and Rishi were on board. But neither of us know Poonam well, or Fraser at all! They barely know each other! And there's no time for an STI test either - Poonam might be carrying anything, the fat slut! No, it's totally impractical."

"Okay, so we can't persuade them as a couple but how about as individuals? They only met properly today and they say they're not an item yet, so technically they're single. From what you've told me, and her comment about me being a 'dish,"' Poonam should be reasonably easy to sweet-talk into bed." Chris was working it out as he went along. "And Fraser just seems to just do as he's told, so I reckon you could easily get him to fuck you - you're much sexier than Poonam, after all. All we need to do is to separate them for a while so we can each seduce them separately."

"That's easier said than done," Nisha replied. "And we don't even know what their plans for tomorrow are."

"No, but if we suggest cooking dinner for them tomorrow evening they will have to get back to the house by then whatever they're doing during the day. Let's just hope they're not late again. After dinner, I'll find some excuse to get Poonam out of the way and you can seduce Fraser while I work my magic on her."

It all sounded so simple but Nisha wasn't convinced. "And what about safety? Just use condoms for everything? No exchange of fluids?"

"Yes - I can get some tomorrow. Look, it might not work but let's have fun trying! How long is it since you seduced anyone? And you were the last person I sweet-talked into bed." Chris winked at Nisha.

"Excuse me! I think you'll find I sweet-talked YOU into bed!" They both laughed. "Okay. Let's give it a try. You're right - it could be fun. What have we got to lose?"

**********

Nisha woke the next morning to the sound of more fucking next door.

"Oh God! Oh God! Fuck me harder! Fuck Mummy then shoot your cum on her big tits. Oh God, your big cock feels so good!" Fraser was clearly giving Poonam the fucking of her life and another pang of jealousy struck Nisha, strengthening her resolve to get Fraser's cock in her holes that night no matter what it took.

She was sure that Chris, still sleeping beside her, would enjoy fucking Poonam's arse too. Nisha knew he got desperate for anal and although she sometimes let Chris fuck her bum when he was horny, anal sex between them had never been the same since he had found out his cock wasn't big enough to satisfy her. He was a caring and generous lover and always put Nisha's pleasure above his own so, knowing his dick wasn't doing anything for her, it killed the enjoyment for him too. But he had his needs and if Poonam, Meenakshi or anyone else enjoyed his cock in their arse, she was happy to lend him out for a while - providing she got a big, hard dick in hers in return.

"Oh yes! Oh my God, there's so much cum! Let Mummy lick the last drops from your cock..." Fraser had obviously blown his beans over Poonam's tits, just as she had asked.

"She's like a wild animal," Nisha muttered under her breath.

Putting on her short, silk bath robe to cover her nakedness and not wishing to hear any more sex noises from the room next door, she went downstairs to make a cup of tea. Shortly afterwards, Fraser came into the kitchen wearing only his briefs.

"Did I hear the kettle? Any chance of a cup of tea for Poonam and me?"

It was the first time Nisha had properly heard Fraser speak. He had a strong Scottish accent which Nisha found quite sexy but it was the huge bulge in his underwear that garnered most of her attention. He hadn't even let his cock get properly soft before he had come downstairs and there was even a wet patch where his cock was still leaking the last few droplets of his cum onto his underpants.

"That'll do nicely," Nisha thought as she assessed the length and thickness of Fraser's tool.

"Of course. How do you like it?" she said.

"Milk and sugar," he replied. "I don't know about Poonam - just give her the same."

"Sleep well?" Nisha asked knowingly.

"Like a log," Fraser replied.

"Yeah, right," Nisha muttered under her breath.

"So you two met online?" she asked by way of conversation as she took out two extra mugs, allowing her robe to ride up as she reached for the tea bags on the top shelf

"Aye, but only face to face for the first time yesterday."

Nisha pulled the bottom of her bath robe slightly apart with one hand as she poured the kettle with the other. "I've heard some terrible stories about online dating," she said, putting the kettle down and turning to face him as the tea infused. "People who are totally different in the flesh to how they appear online. Is Poonam what you expected?"

She leaned against the counter and opened her legs slightly, giving him a flash of her firm inner thighs and just the slightest glimpse of her pussy. She was pleased to see Fraser appreciated the view; his cock was definitely getting hard again and he moved his hands between his legs in an attempt to hide his embarrassment.

The question took Fraser by surprise and he chose his next words carefully. "Well I think everybody's a bit different in their photos, especially with Photoshop and everything..."

"He means she's fatter than he expected," Nisha thought.

"...and she's maybe a bit older than her profile said, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Every young guy loves a milf." He smiled awkwardly, perhaps wondering if he sounded rude given Nisha was a similar age to Poonam.

Nisha turned, discreetly pulling the top part of her robe further apart before removing the tea bags from the mugs and bending low as she put them in the bin. Her breasts were now barely covered by the gaping silk. "Hmm... and I suppose us middle-aged ladies love a younger man from time to time too. I know I do." It came out much sluttier than Nisha had intended but time was short and she needed him to know she was available.

"Er... yes. I suppose they do," Fraser replied. Again, he adjusted the position of his hands and Nisha pretended not to notice that his huge cock was now escaping from the top of his briefs, the tip reaching as far as his firm six-pack.

"I'll carry the tea upstairs. Come on," Nisha said, picking up the tray and leading the way to the stairs.

Nisha was determined to give Fraser a good look at her bum as she climbed the stairs. She knew his eyes would be level with her arse and he would be able to clearly make out the contours of her pert, firm cheeks through the thin silk of her robe. "I might be over fifty but all these hours at the gym must count for something," she thought as she swayed her hips seductively in his face.

"Okay, the two teas closest to you are yours and Poonam's," she said when they reached the top of the stairs. She couldn't see his cock under the tray she was carrying but she knew it must be fully stiff by now. "You'd better go and give her it. She'll be desperate. I think you are too." Nisha winked and turned to take the other two teas to her room.

Chris was awake when Nisha returned and she gave him a full debrief in an excited whisper.

"Oh my God," he hissed when she finished. "What must the poor guy be thinking? Two over-sexed Indian women both desperate for his cock!"

"Yes - but then you would know what that's like, wouldn't you?" Nisha smiled. "Anyway, he knows I'm interested and he seemed to like what he saw. Now I just need the opportunity to get him on his own for a while."

"Leave that to me," Chris replied. "Oh fuck, they're at it again."

Sure enough, the sound of fucking was once more coming through the wall. "Cum in my pussy now," they heard Poonam shout. "Fuck me, Big Boy, and cum in my dirty, slutty pussy."

**********

Chris knew he had some catching up to do. Nisha was well on the way to getting Fraser's cock inside her but so far his plans to entice Poonam into bed were not as far advanced. He had waited until he had heard Poonam on the landing before he came out of the bathroom with only a short towel around his waist, but showing off his body wasn't a key part of Chris's seduction strategy. He knew that however fit and toned he was for his age, he couldn't compete with the Scottish Adonis on physique or cock size alone - especially given Fraser was half Chris's age and very well hung. Instead, he had decided not to chase Poonam but to let Poonam chase him.

He had met enough women like Poonam to know what motivated them and he had decided to build a plan around that. He guessed that, for Poonam, it was likely that the chase was better than the catch and that, since she wasn't as young as once she was, she judged her attractiveness by the number of guys she could lay. It was also likely, given her track record, that fucking another woman's husband was an additional thrill for her so he intended to manipulate that to his advantage. It was a risky strategy but one he was confident would pay off.

So while at breakfast he had showered Poonam with flattery and attention, ogling her breasts as he admired her "beautiful" frock and gently brushing her neck as he touched her "exquisite" earrings, he had not been nearly as gushing in his praise for Nisha's appearance. Nisha - who was in on the plan - had been jealous of her husband fawning over Poonam even though she knew it was an act, but she had still assisted him with his plan by telling Poonam that she didn't have sex with Chris anymore. They hoped that this would be sufficient bait for Poonam to make a play for Chris.

But Chris still hadn't fully worked out how he was going to separate Poonam and Fraser long enough for their partner swap to take place. He had considered all sorts of ideas but nothing concrete had come to mind. He was going to have to play things by ear.

As luck would have it, fate intervened and his task was made much easier. It was another beautiful day and Poonam and Fraser had gone to Hyde Park for a picnic, promising to be back in time for dinner. But when they arrived back at the house earlier than expected it was obvious things hadn't gone well. There was a definite frostiness between them as they sat together on the sofa and Poonam had spontaneously burst into tears and stormed off to the spare room. Seizing the opportunity, Chris told Nisha and Fraser that he was going to check on Poonam, winking at Nisha discreetly as he left the room.

The suddenness of the opportunity initially took Nisha aback but she quickly took control of the situation. She moved to sit next to Fraser on the sofa, allowing her light summer dress to ride up her bare thighs as she sat down.

"Tell me what happened, poor love," Nisha said, resting her hand on Fraser's leg.

**********

"Come in," Poonam said between sobs. As Chris entered, Poonam was sitting on the bed, tissue in hand and mascara streaming down her face. He sat down beside her and put his arm around her back, allowing his hand to drop to her waist as she dabbed her eyes with the tissue.

"He's just like all the other bastards," she began, anger and disappointment in her voice. "We had a lovely picnic and everything was going really well until a group of girls about his age came and sat down nearby. Honestly Chris, he couldn't keep his eyes off them!

"And then I heard them making comments about me; about how I was old and ugly, and what was a good looking guy like him doing with a fat old woman like me. And you know what he did, Chris? Absolutely nothing!

"And then I suggested we move but he said he didn't want to - he didn't want to lose his little fan club, you see? So I had to sit and listen to all these horrible comments while he just lay there with his shirt off sunbathing and showing off."

"Oh, that's unforgivable," Chris said, rubbing her lower back and hip.

"Am I really fat and ugly, Chris?" Poonam said, looking to him for reassurance.

"Of course not, Poonam. You're a very attractive woman. You have beautiful eyes, gorgeous hair and if you have some curves, that's not the same as being fat. Guys go wild for curvy women! I certainly do. I bet these girls were just jealous - I bet they were a load of stick insects, weren't they? No bums, no boobs, and no brains." Chris was trying his best to cheer her up and it seemed to work as Poonam laughed between sobs.

"But it's him that I'm most disappointed in," Poonam went on. "How can I be with him when he won't defend me? When he flirts with women half my age?"

"Well, he is rather young," Chris answered. "A more mature man would be much more sensitive to your needs." Again he rubbed her back, this time allowing his hand to go lower still.

Chris felt bad, taking advantage of the distraught Poonam for his and his wife's sexual satisfaction, but it was all for the greater good. Fraser and Poonam were clearly incompatible and their weekend away had been a disaster, but he would make sure Poonam went home with a smile on her face.

"I would go home now but I can only use my train ticket tomorrow. How am I going to spend another night with that horrible man?" Poonam sobbed.

"Oh, don't worry about that," Chris reassured her. "I'm sure Nisha and I can come up with alternative sleeping arrangements."

**********

Downstairs things were going well for Nisha. It hadn't taken much sympathy or empathetic stroking of Fraser's thigh before a thick ridge had appeared in his shorts. Now the shorts were on the floor next to his briefs and Nisha was between his legs with his cock in her mouth. When he had initially resisted her advances, worried Chris might come back downstairs at any moment, all it had taken was six words to get him back onside: "Chris and I have an arrangement." After that he had been much more compliant.

Nisha sucked greedily on his bulbous tip as he stroked her hair; head back and eyes closed. The fact she had insisted on a condom before she blew him was unusual but the prospect of fucking his second Indian milf of the day meant Fraser had agreed without question. And he was glad he had. Nisha was extremely skilled and even with the condom limiting the sensations in his cock, she was giving such good head he felt he might cum prematurely. Sensing this, Nisha stopped and just stroked his cock gently as she made her intentions explicit.

"We both heard you and Poonam fucking last night and this morning. We heard her trying to take your cock in her arse but she couldn't, could she?"

Fraser shook his head.

"So I'm going to take it in my arse instead. You and I are going to spend the night together and Poonam is going to spend it with Chris. Only two rules: no kissing on the mouth and no bareback anything, okay? I'm going to make you fuck my arse until it's raw. Are you okay with that?"

Fraser nodded eagerly and Nisha returned to his cock.

**********

"You're really very kind, Chris," Poonam said appreciatively.. "Nisha's very lucky to have found you but is everything okay between you both? It's just something she said made it sound like some aspects of your relationship aren't quite what they used to be. God! If I had ended up with a husband like you I might even have been faithful to him! I would want to have sex with you all the time if I were her!"

Chris was still feeling bad about taking advantage of Poonam and decided to put things on the level. He explained that they had an amazing sex life but that occasionally they slept with other people, "to have particular needs met." When Poonam asked what these needs were - she had lost none of her earlier rudeness - Chris told her everything. He told her about their need for good anal, that Nisha was seducing Fraser as they spoke, and that he wanted Poonam to sleep with him that night.