Nisha's Husband Swap Ch. 03 - Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Poonam seemed shocked that she was being asked to be part of their latest swap, but the offer of fucking Chris was much too good to refuse. Fraser may have turned out to be a disappointment but Chris was clearly experienced, sensitive, adventurous and - most importantly - endowed with a cock she would be able to take in her anus.

"So Nisha loves huge cocks in her arse? Wow - it's always the quiet ones! Well there's a big prick downstairs that she can have anytime. And I'm sure I can do something to meet your needs too," she said, "...especially in THAT department." She leaned over to kiss Chris on the mouth.

**********

Nisha was now riding Fraser on the sofa. Her panties were on the floor and the skirt of her dress pulled up around her waist. She had wrestled down her shoulder straps and removed her bra, allowing her impressive breasts to spill over the front of her dress and the firm, tawny globes now bounced in Fraser's face as her pussy repeatedly impaled itself on his enormous cock.

When he reached forward, cupping her breasts in his hands as he sucked her dark, firm nipples, she would smooth her hair back with both hands, tilt back her head and ride him no-hands for a while. Other times she would pull him tightly towards her, clamping his mouth firmly to her breasts as she ground herself roughly on his cock, taking every inch deep inside her pussy. It was unusual for Nisha to cum from penetration alone but riding Fraser's cock made her cum several times and she knew that once she had him in her arse she would cum even harder.

**********

When Poonam had leaned in to kiss Chris, he had pulled away and explained the rules he and Nisha followed when they swapped. She hadn't seemed to mind being rebuffed, particularly as he then proceeded to kiss her sensitive neck and shoulders, pushing her back on the bed as he worked his way slowly down to her generous cleavage.

"Take my dress off," she whispered, pulling the skirt up around her waist.

Kneeling above her on the bed, Chris dragged Poonam's dress over her head revealing her smooth dark skin below. Poonam looked stunning in just her underwear. Her breasts were straining at her red lace bra, and matching transparent panties barely concealed her clean-shaven mound. Her skin was smooth and unblemished, save for a fading dragon tattoo on her midriff.

Poonam closed her eyes as Chris knelt over her and continued kissing her neck, shoulders and bosom as he pulled her bra straps over her shoulders as a sign he wanted her to remove the garment. He tasted suntan lotion and perfume when he kissed the plump mounds of her upper breasts and the salty taste of her sweat when his tongue explored the deep crevasse between her breasts. It was an intoxicating mix.

"Take it off," she said, and Chris, realising it was a front-fastening bra, did as she asked. As the two cups separated, Poonam's huge breasts flopped to each side. Although they had lost some of the firmness they had undoubtedly had in her youth, Poonam's breasts still had Chris transfixed. Her large, dark nipples and areolas made them appear even larger than they were and, as she pushed them upwards to meet his eager mouth, they loosely spilled over the top of her fingers.

"Suck them, Chris. Suck them and finger my pussy."

**********

Nisha was enjoying Fraser's cock in her pussy. He was now fucking her over the back of the sofa and, judging by his increasingly violent thrusting and heightened breathing, he was nearing his climax. But Nisha didn't want him to cum without first fucking her arse. She knew she had all night and that Fraser had the stamina to last that long but that wasn't the point: having gone almost five months without, she needed a huge cock in her bumhole soon.

"Come on. Let's go upstairs," she said. "It'll be more comfortable there."

Comfort was important to Nisha but she also wanted to find out how far Chris had got with Poonam. She was looking forward to hearing her through the wall as Chris fucked her and Nisha hoped she would hear Poonam give her arse up to Chris the way she was going to give hers up to Fraser.

As they reached the top of the stairs Poonam's moans were already emanating from the spare room. "Fuck, yeah! Oh my God, Chris." She already sounded like she was cumming. Nisha wondered what Chris was doing to her. Whatever it was, Poonam was certainly enjoying it.

Leading Fraser to the bedroom, she removed her disarranged dress as Fraser took off his T-shirt. He was now naked but for the condom, wet with Nisha's juices, which covered his massive dick. Pushing him onto the bed, Nisha took a tube of lubricant from the bedside cabinet and squirted it on the condom as Fraser lay back looking concerned.

"I've never done anal before," he told her. "I don't want to hurt you like I did when I tried it with Poonam. Just tell me what to do."

"I will," Nisha replied as she straddled him. "Let me take the lead at first and then when I tell you, fuck me as hard and as deep as you can." She took his cock and held it firmly in her hand as she lowered her arsehole onto the tip.

**********

Poonam hadn't even removed her knickers yet but, with two fingers inside her soaking wet hole, Chris had already finger-fucked her to orgasm twice. He loved how uninhibited she was, moaning and talking dirty without any concern for being overheard by Nisha and Fraser, who she must have heard come upstairs. If he hadn't heard her through the wall during the night he might have thought she was doing it deliberately to make Fraser jealous.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum again," she cried, and Chris redoubled his efforts as Poonam squirmed and wriggled on his fingers. With a low grunt she gave in and her body jackknifed in another series of strong convulsions. Chris continued finger-fucking her wildly, enjoying the sight of her reddened cum-face contorted in the all-consuming ecstasy of her third release.

**********

Nisha was pleased to hear Chris had Poonam eating out of his hand but she was even happier that Fraser's cock was now wedged firmly in her arsehole. She had been so desperate to get it inside her that she hadn't properly prepared her bum - even taking two fingers beforehand would have helped loosen her hole - so she was feeling the discomfort of the initial stretch more than ever before. Fraser lay still as, with a series of gasps and moans, Nisha took him deeper and deeper inside her arsehole, her hands on his firm pectoral muscles.

"You okay?" Fraser asked.

The implicit suggestion that she couldn't take his cock irked Nisha and, despite her discomfort she pushed back hard, impaling herself even deeper onto his shaft.

"I'm fine. Oh God, it's huge. Just give me a minute. And you'd better not cum too quickly - I know what you young lads are like."

Chastened, Fraser kept quiet as Nisha slowly took him to the root before pausing to enjoy the sensations as the pain of his entry gradually eased off.

"So how does it feel to have your cock deep inside a woman's arse?" Nisha asked as she started gently rocking on Fraser's prick. "Does it feel good - my tight, Indian arse milking your cock? I bet it feels tighter than Poonam's pussy, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it feels good," Fraser replied, holding onto her hips as she began to rock more quickly, her breasts swaying above his face.

"I wish I could take your cum in my arse," Nisha continued, "...but I don't know where your naughty cock has been. So you're going to cum on my tits instead. Would you like that? Would you like to shoot your load on my tits?"

Fraser nodded, but there was a lot Nisha wanted to do first before she was going to let him cum anywhere.

**********

A similar spectacle was unfolding in the room next door. Poonam was riding Chris's cock, her enormous breasts in his face. Chris was eagerly sucking and nibbling her swinging nipples as she rode him. He didn't like using condoms - the sensations in his cock weren't as intense as they were when he fucked Nisha or Meenakshi bare - but he hoped it would mean he would be able to last even longer than usual.

Poonam however, was enjoying Chris's cock every bit as much as she had enjoyed Fraser's. Although his cock wasn't as long or as thick as Fraser's, Chris was much more deft at using his tool and he knew his way around a woman's body much better than the younger man. He pulled her down onto his chest, raising her hips and pounding her hard from below as he sucked hard on her sensitive nipples, pulling her bum-cheeks apart and touching her anus as he did so. With her most sensitive places all being stimulated simultaneously, Poonam came noisily on his cock again.

**********

Nisha was now easily riding Fraser's cock but she could ride her dildo and get similar stimulation, as she had done the day before. She needed to take things to the next level. With a real cock there was so much more she could do and she intended to take full advantage of this rare opportunity to get fucked in all sorts of ways. She climbed off Fraser and turned round, kneeling with her bum in the air and her head on her hands.

"Okay, now fuck me hard," she ordered him. "Fuck my arsehole hard from behind."

The command was partly for Fraser but it was also for Chris's benefit. Nisha knew he would be listening next door, keen to know that his wife was getting what she craved. She deliberately raised her voice, deciding to give him a running commentary as she got fucked. Fraser knelt behind her and pulled her bum level with his hips then, with his cock in his hand, he pushed himself part way inside.

"Oh God! Oh God, that's so good. That's it - all the way in," Chris heard Nisha cry, as Fraser buried his tip as deep as it would go.

**********

Poonam was getting turned on hearing Nisha being fucked by the same cock that had fucked her that morning but she was jealous that Nisha could take Fraser's cock in a way she couldn't. She climbed off Chris's cock and picked up the lube Chris had taken from a drawer by the bed. Handing it to him, she bent over on the bed.

"Get my arse ready for your cock," she said, also more loudly than she needed to. "Put your fingers in my arse and stretch me open." She was determined to let Fraser know that Chris was going to enjoy the arsehole she had denied him the night before.

Chris squeezed some lube onto his middle finger and rubbed it around Poonam's hole. Smearing more over his middle and index fingers, he moved behind her proffered bottom and started gently probing her dark arsehole with one finger. She let out a slow, deep moan as she felt his cold finger penetrate her. She suddenly worried that she wouldn't be clean inside - unlike Nisha, she hadn't had a chance to douche earlier - but it was too late: Chris's finger was now fully inserted to the knuckle and he was beginning to fuck her with it.

"Oooooh! Ooooh, that feels good," she said loudly.

"Mmmm... you like that, Poonam? You like my finger stretching your tight hole do you? Can you take two fingers?" His second lubed finger slowly entered her bumhole.

**********

Fraser had worked out that the best way to fuck Nisha was to stand and crouch over her, plunging his cock all the way inside her arse with every thrust. Nisha clutched at the bedsheets as he pulled apart her cheeks and drove his cock in to the root. He was slightly alarmed when he saw some blood on the condom but Nisha didn't seem at all in pain. If anything she seemed to be in a state of peaceful abandon as his cock roughly took her.

"Oh... my... fucking... God," she said, her words punctuated by Fraser's thrusts.

Seeing Nisha's obvious appreciation for his dick encouraged Fraser to even greater efforts and he began withdrawing completely before ramming his cock back into her hole in one solid thrust. He would then roughly pull out again before repeating the manoeuvre. Never having fucked a woman this way before, he was fascinated by the extent to which Nisha's hole gaped open when he withdrew. The inside of her wide hole looked red and angry but still she demanded more. And he was happy to comply.

**********

Chris knew his wife must be reaching the zen-like state he had seen her in so often when he fucked her. After a while she always went quiet, her mind and body in perfect harmony as she relished the sweet sensations his cock was giving her. He could now hear the bed springs and Fraser's energetic grunts but not Nisha's voice so he knew she had reached the point of perfect ecstasy and he was pleased.

But Poonam was now demanding to be fucked so he turned his thoughts back to his own pleasure. Her big round bottom had been well prepared by Chris's fingers and she was ready to take his cock. He wanted to see her facial expressions and watch her huge breasts bounce as he fucked her so he told her to lie on the edge of the bed. After putting on a condom and covering it with lube, he placed her legs over his shoulders. Pulling her whole body towards him until only her top half remained on the bed, Chris bent Poonam almost double as he aimed his cock at her hole. She opened her eyes and mouth wide and drew a long, slow, panicky breath as he gently pushed his way deep inside her.

**********

Hearing Poonam getting arse-fucked by Chris brought Nisha out of her trance. She could tell his weeks of frustration had come to an end as she heard his body slapping against Poonam's chubby arse and thighs with every deep thrust. Poonam was clearly enjoying it too judging by the smut emanating from her mouth.

"Yes! Fuck my arsehole! Fuck my dirty little arsehole!"

Nisha heard Poonam spit out the words as Chris ploughed her arsehole firmly. She wondered how Chris was taking her and if it might get messy with Poonam not having douched. She knew from experience that Chris wouldn't stop even if it did.

Nisha told Fraser to lie down again. He pulled out his cock and did as he was told. She lay on top of him facing the ceiling with her bum on his cock. Drawing back her knees, she reached between her legs and placed Fraser's tip at the gaping entrance to her hole. He easily pushed his way inside her again and continued his hard fucking. Nisha drew her knees together and hugged them with her arms as Fraser supported her body with his strong arms, keeping her firmly in place despite her precarious position and the pummelling her arse was receiving.

Fraser's cock was now pressing on Nisha's bladder as it stabbed at the wall of her rectum and she knew she was going to wet the bed. Every time he pushed inside her a few droplets of piss dribbled from her pussy lips. When Fraser realised what the warm wetness on his balls was, he speeded up his thrusts until a non-stop shower of urine was cascading onto the sheets.

"Oh God, I'm pissing! I'm pissing myself!" Nisha shouted, knowing how much it would turn Chris on in the room next door.

***********

Chris was already turned on but hearing Nisha's cries made his cock even harder. He was still balls-deep in Poonam's arse as she frantically rubbed her clit and fingered herself. With her arms at her sides, Poonam's breasts were pushed together and Chris was fascinated by the way they moved as he pounded her. Thin ripples starting at the bottom of each breast moved over her nipples and continued upwards with each lunge, and the harder he fucked her the more they responded. He imagined her holding her breasts up for him to squirt his jizz over but he quickly put the thought from his mind; the tightness of Poonam's arse was countering the negative effects of the condom and he could easily have cum then and there. He had to focus if he was going to keep himself from cumming too early.

To stave off his building orgasm, Chris withdrew and told Poonam to lie face down on the bed. Pleased to see Chris's condom was clean, she complied and prepared herself for whatever he had in mind. Chris pulled open her legs and knelt between them. Leaning over her chubby, prone body he entered her again before lying flat on top of her back, pinning her to the bed with his weight. He took hold of her wrists to curtail her movement further before thrusting his cock as deep as he could into her bum. Not satisfied with the depth of penetration he was getting, he kicked apart her ankles as wide as they woukd go, holding them in position with his feet. Now he could drive his cock deeper into Poonam who had little choice but to submit to the onslaught from Chris's eager cock.

**********

Nisha was thankful she had remembered to put the plastic mattress protector on the bed. The sheets were soaked with urine by the time Fraser started to display the first tell-tale signs of his onset. He had his hands on her bum cheeks, pulling them apart as he continued to pound her from below, but he was now making more urgent noises and thrusting desperately as he sought his climax. Nisha had her hand between her legs rubbing her clit frantically; she had already cum but she wanted to bring herself off again before Fraser spent his wad on her tits. What tipped her over the edge was the sound of Chris and Poonam next door.

"I'm going to cum," she heard Chris say. "Pull open your arse - I'm going to cum in your gaping hole."

After a short pause, Chris's loud roaring told Nisha her husband was coming hard. She pictured Poonam kneeling with her bum in the air, pulling apart her cheeks to present her yawning, pink arsehole as Chris whipped off his condom and quickly and noisily wanked himself to completion. She knew he would be aiming at her twitching hole and shooting ropes of his thick, white cum into her unprotected anus until his balls were dry. She imagined him flicking the last few drops from the tip of his cock into the warm, milky pool that would have formed inside Poonam's battered rectum.

It was enough to help bring on her own orgasm and when it happened it happened very quickly. Lying face up on Fraser's chest was an unstable position for Nisha and as he let go his grip on her bum to grab her breasts, she lost her balance. As she put down her hands and feet to steady herself Fraser's cock, which had been pistoning in and out of her arse, instead slipped accidentally into her pussy. Not realising anything was amis and increasingly desperate for his orgasm, Fraser continued his upward thrusts, unaware that he was directly stimulating Nisha's sensitive squirting spot. In her crab position, Nisha was unable to move and as Fraser's pounding continued, she knew her orgasm was going to be a messy one.

"Oh my God, no!" she cried as she came, and a long stream of clear, hot cum arced into the air and onto the urine-soaked sheets. At first Fraser didn't notice and continued his assault, forcing more and more cum from Nisha's pulsating pussy as her legs trembled and her orgasm reached its zenith. Only Rishi had made her cum this hard before and Nisha was paralysed with pleasure as the constant pumping of Fraser's cock prolonged her orgasm. Eventually her shaking legs and arms gave way and she collapsed on top of him and rolled onto the bed panting.

Fraser was now ready to cum. Tearing off the bloodied condom he knelt over Nisha's supine body and prepared to spray her breasts with his load. Unlike Chris, he didn't frantically pump out his cum. Instead Fraser slowly stroked his cock, using his wrists to wank himself in a circular motion, easing himself over the finish line. When he was about to cum he opened his eyes and gripped the tip of his cock tight, allowing the cum to build up before he blasted it over Nisha. She waited in anticipation for his delivery, urging him on to his climax.

"Yes Fraser! Squirt your hot sperm over me! Give me every drop!"

A long white stream erupted from Fraser's cock and onto Nisha's stomach and breasts. This was followed by a series of shorter blasts as Fraser held back each time, identifying an unsoiled part of Nisha's torso before taking aim and squirting a fresh load of his milky jism onto her smooth brown skin. Nisha lay back on the bed, using one hand to spread his mess over her stomach and breasts and the other to squeeze the remaining cum from Fraser's tight scrotum.