Nishi & Gaja Ch. 02

Story Info
Nishi and Gaja begin dating.
11.6k words
4
3.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KiaKim12
KiaKim12
24 Followers

This story, like the other stories that I write, are related to stories my friends kiwianne12 & sexysue12 write. We use many of the same characters and locations.

You will remember in chapter one that we were introduced to the servant girl Nishi. She became interested in a visitor to the Big House, a man called Steve from New Zealand. Now, in this chapter, we meet the second main character of our story, Gaja. He is a waiter employed short term while they have many visitors from Australia and New Zealand for Katrina's wedding.

Now, for all of your just searching for sex, sorry guys, not so much here as the story builds toward the more sexy parts of chapter three and chapter four. Let's listen while Amita opens this story for us.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Introduction By Amita.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Hi from Amita.

You may remember, in the last few days before our overseas guests left, Nishi, one of our house staff, met Steve for a late-night sex session in his room. (Nishi & Gaja Ch 01) At the time we were surprised. It was strictly against our house rules and I had expected Sarvesh would have fired her but for some reason, he felt compassion for her and let her off with a very light warning. I still do not know why he did that. His explanations have been a bit vague. A few weeks later, when rumours began to get around the house, he even gave her a better job working at the bank.

But that wasn't the only potential linking between our guests and our house staff. One of the newer staff, a young man called Gaja drew the attention of Shanti from New Zealand. Shanti got a lot of teasing from the men over that, 'lusting after fresh meat,' they said. Later, when the staff joined our visitors for an evening, I noticed Gaja and Shanti talking for a long time in the pool. I wondered about them, there seemed to be an attraction between them but by now Katrina's Wedding was over, it was the end of her holiday and soon Shanti had left to return to New Zealand.

Nothing more came of it. Well, that is what Sarvesh and I thought. What we didn't know was that Shanti had slipped Gaja her email address. Naughty girl, Shanti. Sarvesh should have kicked your ass when he had the chance. LOL.

Now, Gaja and Nishi, these are the two main characters of this story. They do not feel confident enough to write their own story so I am going to do it for them. The way I did this was by talking with them and making notes as they told me details of their adventures. I then wrote these notes into a story and they helped me make improvements and changes until we had each part as close as we could to what they remembered. I also called in others involved to give me their sides of the story too. I particularly want to thank Shanti for her help.

My writing style will be something different in that I will be telling things from a third-party perspective, almost as if I was an invisible person who knows and can see everything, even the thoughts and feelings of those in the story. I will even talk of myself, as Amita, as a different person too.

A famous quote from Shanti; - Enough Admin, let's get on with the fun stuff!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Part One - Meeting Shanti.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Gaja was offered this short-term job working at the large house owned by Sarvesh. Everyone knew of Sarvesh and his beautiful wife Amita. (Very, very, beautiful wife, some might say. Ha Ha!) Known for his trademark white suit and going only by the name "Sarvesh," he was a major businessman in this town, owning the bank, part of the tourist hotel/club and the large warehouses near the station. It is heard he has other business and investments but nobody knew the full extent of it. Even in his home town, some distance away, Gaja had heard of Sarvesh. He is known by

When Gaja heard a job was being offered, he applied and was successful in gaining an interview. Gaja had travelled to this town by train, took a taxi up for his interview and was met at the door by this very beautiful maid. He later learnt her name was Nishi but that is getting ahead of ourselves here. She led him through to an office where Amita and the House Manage were waiting for him.

The interview went well and Amita, in particular, was impressed with him. She noticed his tight butt too but it is hoped that she didn't allow this to influence her decision making too much. They offered Gaja a short-term job working at the Big House, for about a month while they had many visitors from overseas. It seems there was a large wedding planned where one of their employees was getting married to a man from Australia. They even suggested to Gaja that if he proved himself, there was a possible long-term position at the hotel/club near the Game Reserve. He was excited by this, with potential employment prospects like that, he was very happy to accept this short-term position they offered at the Big House.

Gaja was not new to serving in restaurants but he found the training was stricter than he had expected. It seems they wanted everything to be perfect for every meal while their guests were staying there. But with the promise of a good job, it was worth him doing his very best. So, he made his mind to work hard and create a good impression.

Soon the guests began arriving from overseas, from Australia and from New Zealand it seems. The house was completely filled with even some rooms downstairs made up with temporary beds. They had people staying in other private houses of their friends as well. Gaja was surprised that they didn't just put the extra people into the hotel since Sarvesh was a part-owner but he learnt that these overseas visitors had particularly asked to stay at the Big House and were willing to accept the temporary rooms or living in normal houses.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Finally, the wedding day came. What a big occasion. Along with the rest of the staff, Gaja was busy much of the morning preparing for the dinner and party being held at the house that evening. Since most of the work would be completed by lunchtime, the House Manager arranged a local bus to take many of the staff to the warehouse for the wedding reception being held there. Gaja went too. It was a grand occasion with so many people from the town plus many from other parts of India and the overseas visitors too.

One of the huge warehouse buildings was being used and all were welcome, even if they hadn't been invited. Gaja thought most of the town seemed to have come. This promised to be something different. I local woman getting married to a man from Australia - many visitors from overseas attending too. The actual wedding had already been held earlier, at the hotel/club and this was just the reception. Some could only understand our local Indian language, Tamil, and some only understood English so the speeches were translated by one of the senior managers from the exporting business so all could understand. This had the effect of slowing the event down a bit but everyone seemed to enjoy being part of such a grand occasion.

The thing that stood out for Gaja was how the beautiful bride, Katrina, stood up beside her new husband, the western man David and he put his arm around her waist while she spoke to all the people there. That is unheard of in India for a bride to make a speech but she had. That act of public affection was surprising too but it had boldly proclaimed this was a marriage of love. Surely the bride speaking, it must have been a custom from Australia? But she did a great job too. She had a boldness about her that had impressed Gaja.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

After the reception came the rush for the staff to get back to the Big House before the guests started arriving for the formal dinner and party following. Sarvesh had arranged a place for the bus to park inside the warehouse yards so they could quickly exit through a back gate, avoiding the crowds of people milling around on the road outside the front gate that became completely blocked as everyone began to leave.

This dinner at the Big House was made more complex because there was actually going to be two dinners, one a formal dining meal inside for selected wedding guests and another informal meal outside under a tent near the pool, for other overseas guests staying at the house. The same food dishes for the most part just presented as formal dining inside and buffet-style outside.

Gaja was selected as one of the formal dinner waiters and he was assigned part of the table to attend to. There was an Indian woman there, he had heard she was from New Zealand, married to a western man. Gaja had seen her around the house and she seemed to be a more important guest. The fact, she and her husband Mike were invited to the formal dinner, showed that too. He had noticed she dressed in Western clothing all the time. In fact, the only time he had seen her wearing a saree was for the wedding, he heard that saree was actually Amita's and this woman must have borrowed it for the wedding occasion.

Gaja had noticed her watching him a few times during other meals and now he was assigned to serving her at the main wedding dinner. As he reached beside her to place some food in front of her, she leaned slightly forward. Her saree fell away and Gaja 'accidentally' got a view right down her saree blouse between her breasts. He could see the swelling of a pair of great looking breasts before they disappeared under a very low-cut, lacy blue bra. A very sexy show but in this situation, he was slightly embarrassed at having witnessed it.

He thought that had been an accident until he was serving the guests opposite her. She was looking directly at him and when she saw him looking, she gave him a wink. With the next course, she tried to give him another view down her blouse but he avoided it by turning his head aside. There was too much at stake with his career prospects to be caught looking down a woman's front.

This time from the other side of the table she made her lips like she was giving a kiss. As he delivered the final course, again he was opposite her and this time her eyes moved down his body until she was looking directly at his cock, then she looked back up at him, licked her lips as she did. Yes, while looking directly at him, her tongue tip appeared, ran along her lips and disappeared again. There was no mistaking what that message meant.

Gaja was unsure what to think of this. It was like, this married woman was giving him the come-on with her husband was sitting there, right next to her. He decided she was just teasing him since he was one of the hired staff and she felt safe to play silly games at him. He didn't think much more about it than that. But while she was older than him, she was still a very attractive woman. Later, in the privacy of his room, he did wonder if she would have taken things further if he was alone with her. He suspected she might actually be bold enough to do more. A thought that excited him sexually.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

About a week later, all the staff were all given the weekend off. There had been a staff meeting which Sarvesh himself had addressed. He said it had been a big effort from everyone and he was very pleased with the results. The temporary staff were dismissed and paid off with many getting an extra bonus for their efforts. Those of who were staying on said their good-byes and waited for them to leave. Gaja was mildly surprised he was asked by the Manager to stay on. It was then that they announced everyone was being given a paid weekend off. Gaja thought this was very unusual but he heard from the permanent staff that this happened quite often within this house.

As this second group of staff left the room to prepare for their weekend off, the Manager asked Gaja to stay back as Sarvesh wanted to speak with him. The interview that followed was quick and very informal other than to say that his good work had been noticed. It seems three guests, including the woman from New Zealand, had particularly mentioned him. Sarvesh seemed extra pleased that his guests had noticed and mentioned the efforts of someone employed by him and he wanted to acknowledge those efforts.

Sarvesh informed Gaja, that once the overseas guests had left there would be a job waiting for him at the hotel. He was again surprised when he was told he could even take the newly created role of Front House Manager if he wanted it. That is the person in charge of the restaurant and waiting staff. Of course, Gaja, thrilled at this, quickly agreed and shook hands with Sarvesh, thanking him. Sarvesh had replied that his policy was to reward good efforts whenever he could within his companies. He added Gaja deserved it.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Gaja arrived back at the big house after his weekend off. It had been a good weekend and since he was new in this town, the maid called Nishi had taken him for a tour to the town's major attraction, The Game Reserve. It was nice seeing this place, but also nice spending time with Nishi too. She was an attractive woman, easy to talk to and get along with. Having worked alongside her for a full month, he had to admit to himself, he was growing to like her.

During their tour, they went to this smaller lake. To get into this closed area you have to go on guided tours with a park ranger. Amita had given any staff member who wanted, coupons for this tour. They arrive at this viewing building which had cleverly been built out over the lake. When Gaja walked into the front entrance and there she was, a woman, a statue/model of her, wearing what appeared to be a park ranger uniform, sitting on the back of a very large crocodile holding a gun. She looked so real, like both her and her crocodile were alive.

Then it hit him. 'My God! It was the woman from the dinner.' Looking a little bit younger but there can be no doubt. It was her! If he still had any doubts, there was her photo on the wall with her sitting on that same crocodile. There were her husband and another Indian man standing on either side of her.

By now the rest of their tour party had moved on but he was still standing looking at this woman thinking about her. She looked so real, like she would move if he reached out to touch her. There was something about her that attracted him. Was it the way she was dressed, an Indian woman in a man's park ranger uniform or was it the way she was holding that large powerful gun, with that determined look on her face? It was very western; she was very western which made a difference for Gaja too. He felt it also a bit sexual too how this woman was actually sitting on what looked like could have been an alive crocodile holding a hunting gun. With it, between her legs like that, it gave him the image she was the master of this furious beast.

Nishi came back to find him and she was standing beside him. "What are you looking at, Gaja," she asked.

"Who is this woman?" Gaja asked in return.

"That is Shanti," Nishi explained. "She is famous in this town from saving all the wild animals from that crocodile."

"What did she do?"

"Years ago, she hunted and shot it I think."

The Park Ranger was behind them with some of the others on their tour. As everyone in the tour group gathered around, he told them the full story of how this woman from New Zealand had been involved in the major hunt for this great beast. It was her who found it and delivered the final shot that killed it. Just one well-placed bullet had killed it, it seems. The ranger pointed just behind the crocodile's head and showed them the hole where Shanti's bullet had entered. He said that was about the only spot where this large beast could have been killed with only one shot and Shanti knew exactly where to place her bullet to do it. His words, "a perfectly delivered bullet."

The Ranger took a small glass case from the display and showed them a bullet that had been found as they preserved the crocodile. "This was the actual bullet that killed it," the Park Ranger had told them. "The gun she is holding is the actual gun. It misfired and became dangerous so they decided to include it in this display."

What an amazing story! Gaja was impressed. He had even been allowed to reach out and put his finger into the bullet hole that had intentionally been left open.

"Did you know Shanti is in India now?" Nishi asked.

"Yes," Gaja replied. "She and her family are staying in the Big House."

"She is a nice lady to talk with."

"I have served her but not talked to her much."

"You should," Nishi said. "She is very friendly."

Oh, he knew she was friendly, perhaps a bit too friendly for his liking after what had happened at the formal dinner but he didn't tell Nishi that.

The Park Ranger was surprised that Shanti was back in India but he knew about all the overseas visitors and the big wedding.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

As said above, after their weekend off, that evening they all arrived back on one of the big buses that Sarvesh had hired. This evening was going to be very different. It was a special event for all the staff to meet and get to know the visitors. What Gaja thought was so different was how the guests were helping to prepare for the dinner and evening.

He saw they were helping in the kitchen and also outside by the pool, setting up tables and arranging chairs etc. This is something he really didn't expect but it seems the culture in those Western countries was much more casual than here in India. Sarvesh and Amita seemed relaxed about it, just allowing the guests to do as they liked.

He saw Nishi was watching one of the European men cooking curry. She and two other maids were laughing and teasing him, telling him he didn't know how to cook real Indian food. But the man, Steve, seemed to know what he was doing and was showing off in front of them, teasing them back. He watched for a few minutes and heard Nishi laughing. A delightful laugh, one that caught you and made you laugh too. Gaja later discovered his curry was one of the better ones presented that night. He had heard Steve joking with the girls that this was a 'real' New Zealand curry which greatly amused them, but it did have a distinctly different taste.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

After dinner, they made the pool available for everyone to use and since Gaja enjoyed swimming, he decided to join in. Of course, the dress code was modest as most of the western women wore shorts and T-shirts over what appeared to be swim-suits underneath. Some of the younger Indian women went swimming too. Nishi did and she wore shorts and a T-shirt too. Being wet, her body shape was more revealed and Gaja was interested to see her. She noticed him looking too but didn't seem to mind.

He made a point of spending some time with her and discovered she was actually a good swimmer, quite strong at it too. They chatted together and he felt Nishi and him were becoming closer.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

That Indian woman, Shanti, spent some time talking with him too. Gaja told her he had been to the Game Reserve and seen the model of her on the crocodile. She confirmed it was a true story but not the big deal like they make out here. She seemed modest about it. "Anyone could have done it," she told him. But he had seen the gun she was holding and the bullet too. He had heard the Park Ranger say it was actually the gun she used. He told Shanti, "Not many women from India could do that." She just smiled shyly in return but didn't deny it.

While they talked, he noticed she was checking out his bare chest. He had also been looking at her too. Being wet, her clothing hugged tighter to her body. He was unsure what she might be wearing underneath. Was it a bikini type? He thought perhaps it was. He had heard the story from the other staff of how she had just worn shorts and a bikini top while working in the mud installing the rock walls for statue outside in front of the house. It was told that when Sarvesh found out he had confronted her concerning what she was wearing and she had boldly faced up to him saying threateningly, "Do you want this statue installed or not?" The staff said they knew of no one else who had got away with talking to Sarvesh like that. A very special guest it seems.

KiaKim12
KiaKim12
24 Followers