Nishi & Gaja Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meal came quickly and like she had promised, the food was good. Their conversation continued over the meal, washed down with a few drinks.

As they finished their meal, finished what had been a lovely evening, he asked her for another date. She had smiled shyly and said she'd like that so they arranged to meet again the following weekend.

He had said they could meet at the club where he worked for an afternoon swim since he knew Nishi was fond of swimming. Then they could have dinner in the club restaurant.

He walked her back to her apartment complex but didn't go in. He felt for a first date he should just leave her at the security at the gate. He also noticed that she didn't invite him in either.

"I had a nice time," she had told him, giving him a quick hug.

This time she allowed the hug to be a bit more. She felt the brief touch as her breasts contacted his chest and knew he would have felt it too. Yes, it was made to seem an accident but it was no accident on her part. She was feeling much closer to this man and intended that slightly more intimate contact.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

He stood as she turned from him walking through the gate. There was a brief word with the security guard and he heard her laugh. He watched as she walking on towards her building, number three in a complex of five, and noticed how she stopped and turned to look. Seeing him still there, she had given him a quick wave before turning to disappear inside. He knew she had known he would be still watching.

Gaja walked back through the town centre where he caught a cab to take him back across the river to where he lived. He was feeling good about this new relationship. Nishi was a lovely woman. He was lucky to meet her. New job, new girlfriend. His life had taken an upturn to the better. He was happy, smiling as he took the lift up to his apartment in the club/hotel complex.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

During the week, Nishi was thinking about their date. He had said that they were going to the club and that if she wanted, they could go swimming in the pool there too. It seemed a bit strange that swimming would be included in a date but Nishi had quickly seen the potential of this. She had the chance to better display her body in a swimsuit. Yes, she intended to wear a western-style swimsuit rather than the shorts and T-shirt more often worn by women in India.

She actually owned a swimsuit so she pulled it out to try on. Standing in front of the mirror she looked at herself. Yes, perhaps it would do but it still looked a bit old and tired for her to wear on a date with Gaja. She decided on buying a new one. That evening, after work, she went shopping over at the shops near the Hotel and Game Reserve. These shops were more aimed at the tourist market and sold more western type clothing. She also knew she was more unlikely to be seen by someone she knew while buying a swimsuit.

She found one of the shops had a small range of one-piece and even modest bikinis. She looked at and considered a bikini but, in the end, settled for a one-piece. This was India, a bikini in public might be too much. The one she brought was blue with two red stripes running down in a diagonal across her body. It stood out from the others as being something a bit special, so she brought it.

At home, she tried it on again and modelled it in front of the mirror. Yes, that was the one. She knew she would be wearing it for him at the club pool. Being a more western type place, she also knew it would be just the swimsuit too.

She turned for the side view and noticed the profile of her body. The suit clung to her body making the shape of her breasts stand out. She liked that. Lower down her stomach looked flattered too, just the slight round of her stomach. That looked ok too.

From the back, the suit showed quite a lot of back where the shoulder straps curved down lower. She noticed how the suit pulled down over her bum too. It showed the curve of each cheek with the hint of the split between. She thought that sexy. While still completely covering her behind it still displayed her sexy butt nicely. She thought of Gaja looking at it too. She knew he would.

Back to the front, the shoulder straps dropped to show some cleavage between her breasts. There was just the beginning of the swelling of her breasts which she liked. She also liked how her breasts were displayed, molded by the suit under the material to show two swelling round mounds that covered much of her upper chest. Yes, that looked good too.

A bit lower, under her right breast, the red strips appeared from under her arm, running in a diagonal down across her upper stomach to disappear around her left waist above her hip. That was definitely an attraction of this swimsuit pulling an eye to her body shape. And she knew whose eye she intended pulling too.

Lower still the suit ended tightly at her pussy. She could see how her thighs came up to meet at the point where her swimsuit ended. This was sexy, far more daring than she had ever worn in public before. Her older swimsuit had a little skirt covering that area. She could see the curves of her pussy mound covered with the blue in contrast to the brown of her upper thighs. Yes, really sexy. Hot in fact. But she liked it and was determined to wear it for him.

There were no doubts about her part. This swimming exercise was about displaying herself off for him. Wearing the new swimsuit, just the swimsuit at that. Swimming with him, getting it wet in front of him. She was surprised how the idea excited her too.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Part Four - Swimming at the club.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

On Saturday, as was usual, she had to work until mid-day and then she rushed back to her flat. After a shower to freshen up she selected her best saree to wear. Taking a small bag containing a towel and her new swimsuit she left for the club. She got there a bit early but the security had been warned and let her in. She settled down in the hotel reception to wait, watching the people coming and going. It seemed a tour group had just arrived with mostly Asians, from Singapore she overheard them saying. There was also a smaller party of Europeans too. They were talking in some language she couldn't understand. Maybe, German, she guessed.

Just before their meeting time, Gaja arrived. He smiled as he saw her and came over to her and she stood to greet him. There was that hug, just a light touch of her breasts against his chest as they did Then he sat on the soft seat beside her. They talked for a while as he didn't seem in a hurry to move on. Since she had never been to this place before, he told her he would give her a short tour and walk through the gardens, then they could take a swim before going on for dinner at the restaurant.

As they passed the swimming pool during their tour, Nishi had noticed there were a few people in the pool. All the women wore swimsuits with two younger Asian (Japanese) women wearing bikinis. So, she knew it would be appropriate she could be wearing her new swimsuit too.

In the changing rooms, she selected a private changing cubical and stripped off all her clothes, folding them into a locker. She then stepped into the one-piece, pulling it up over her body. She stood before a mirror to adjust it so it sat right on her body, hugging over her pubic mound without showing any hairs. Pulled down far enough to reveal some cleavage above her breasts but again not too much. She liked how she looked and felt confident to appear in a public pool like that. For a moment she wondered what it would look like wet. Perhaps she should have worn it under the shower at home first but it was too late to worry about that now. She wrapped a towel around herself and went out to meet him.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Nishi just wore her new one-piece swimsuit. Normally an Indian woman would wear at least shorts over her swimsuit but Nishi just wore her swimsuit like the Western women staying at the hotel wore. It felt a bit daring going like that but then all the other women in the pool were wearing as such so this was the place to do it and she did want to impress Gaja too.

Nishi found him already changed and sitting at a small table beside the pool. He got up as she approached and she couldn't help running her eyes down over his body. She noticed the bare chest and liked what she saw. She saw the swim-shorts he wore and there was a bulge that she thought promising too. For a moment she wondered what he'd look like without them.

Gaja was watching as Nishi approached. This idea of going swimming on a date was a bold one for Southern India. He had suggested it as partly a joke since they were going for dinner at this club where he worked. He didn't really expect her to pick up on it and was a bit surprised when she had agreed to the idea. Now he watched her walking towards him, giving him a smile as she saw him looking. He noticed she appeared to be wearing a swimsuit under her towel and was pleased she was. The towel, barely covering her body, showed most of her legs and her shoulders were bare, just showing the straps of a blue swimsuit.

"The water looks great," he said. "Let's go in."

She smiled again. 'So, he wanted to see me in my swimsuit, did he? Ok, then, I can be showing him.'

Reaching for her towel, she was facing him as she opened it. Yes, she could have turned away from him but she knew he was watching and wanted him to look to. Opening a towel like that was a bit sex for him, both of them actually and she fully knew she would give him the full-frontal effect as she removed her towel.

Gaja discovered Nishi was wearing just her swimsuit. It was blue with red strips running diagonally down across her body. She looked so good in it too. Very sexy in fact. He saw how it hugged her body, showing the swell of her breasts, the curves of her waist before the widening of her hips. He also noticed the round of her pussy mound, before the suit pulled down between her legs. As she turned from him to walk towards the pool, he saw she looked good from behind too. 'Great ass too! Tight and sexy,' he thought.

"Wow!" he said. "You look great, Nishi," as he came up alongside her on the pool edge.

She smiled and said, "Thanks," as she leaned forward to give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

That was bold of her he thought but was pleased with her reaction. For Nishi, she was pleased he had noticed her and told her she looked great. She now knew buying this new swimsuit and wearing it for him was worth it.

But it was a sexually charged moment between then and Nishi felt she needed to break it. Stepping back behind him she gave him a hard push. He almost fell, just managed to save himself from falling in. He turned towards her, his intention to push her in. But she saw him coming and took a dive from the pool edge flying far out into the pool before she hit the water, her body slipping smoothly under the surface. As she surfaced again, she was even further from the poolside.

She turned to see him coming after her and struck out for the other side. He tried hard to catch her and was slowly gaining on her but she got there first. As he came up beside her, she was standing with her back against the poolside.

"Too slow mister," she laughed.

"I'll beat you next time," he said challenging her to another race.

She knew he probably would too so didn't take his challenge at that point.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

They spent over an hour in the pool, sometimes swimming together, sometimes standing in a shaded part of the pool while they talked. He had discovered at the Big House that Nishi was a good swimmer. Almost as good as he was. A bit competitive too, willing to try racing him to the other side. He was impressed with that too and backed off to let her win when they raced again. Even graciously taking her light-hearted teasing at her win.

Later, they were near the poolside. She was sitting on the edge with her feet and lower legs in the water. He was in the water in front of her, looking up at her. It was a position she knew was displaying her body for him in her now wet swimsuit. He was looking and she was enjoying him looking too.

"I like your swimsuit," he told her. "It looks great on you."

"Thank you," she smiled. "Normally I would wear shorts but I wore like this for you."

"You look great like that too."

She smiled at that. "Not too sexy?"

"A bit but I like it."

Her leg lifted out of the water so now she was sitting with one foot resting on the poolside. It was a very daring pose, particularly since his face was almost directly in front of where her pussy would be.

"Like what you see, now" she whispered to him.

"Oh, yes," he replied.

"Do you know if I pulled my suit a little bit aside you would see much more?"

"Oh! Wow!"

She couldn't believe she had just told him that but wearing that swimsuit was making her feel a bit horny. It was exactly what he was thinking too.

"Would you dare do that?" he asked with a cheeky smile?

"I might but there are people watching us."

She was aware others around the pool were watching. In fact, they had been the centre of attention ever since she had removed her towel. A beautiful Indian woman in a wet swimsuit, not as common in Southern India. Many had seen how provocative that pose was too. She dropped her leg back into the water, before slipping down into the water beside him.

He thought, 'she was saying that she would have shown me her pussy.' He was surprised by her being so bold but turned on by it too. It was a boldness that had attracted him to Shanti and now this woman was becoming the same too.

She came up close to him and said, "If you want to come to my house next time you are off work. You might see what I couldn't show you here at the pool."

He knew exactly what she meant and they discussed the idea that he would come to her house for the evening and she would cook him dinner. She had even suggested they might spend the night together. Spend the night. He had a fair idea of what that meant. He thought if she was intending showing her pussy then it would likely, they would be doing more too.

Nishi looked down into the water and noticed him.

"Has this excited you?" she grinned. "I think you are hard."

Under the water, she actually reached down and touched him through his shorts.

"Oh, you are hard!" she laughed. "Naughty boy!"

Gaja was a bit embarrassed at that but she just smiled and suggested they swim around a bit until he calmed down and could get out of the water. He could not believe she had just done that. Actually, she had touched his cock like that and then laughed about how she had found his erection. That was something about this woman that attracted him, a boldness, a willingness to flirt and talk things more sexual when they were alone. Then there was that promise of a night together. He liked that.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

After changing, they had a meal at the restaurant where Gaja worked. That was a bit interesting being served by staff who usually work for him. There were a few grins from some of them. The boss bringing his new girlfriend to dinner here, that was a big thing for them, he thought.

Nishi found the meal was good, mainly western-style food but she enjoyed it and enjoyed being with this man too. She was ready for more with him, maybe it would lead to a long-term relationship. She hoped so. If not, she was open-minded enough to enjoy him in the meantime.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

They had moved from the restaurant and were sitting at a table in a quiet corner of the bar.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" he asked her.

"Ok," she acknowledged.

"There is a story about you and a western man at the Big House. Is that true?"

Nishi was concerned he had asked this. For a moment, she hesitated, not sure how to answer. She didn't know how much he knew so finally, she decided being honest would be the best policy. She just hoped it wouldn't affect their growing relationship.

Gaja saw she hesitated. "Sorry," he said. "That question was too personal, wasn't it?"

"No, no!" she replied. "It is ok.

"Really, Nishi. It is none of my business."

"Yes," she said quietly. "It is true. It was a silly thing to do but I did it."

He just nodded and smiled so she felt she should explain more.

"It was only a short meeting. We had sex together a couple of times and then I returned to my room. I haven't heard from him since. It was just a silly one-off thing."

"Not silly, Nishi. Sexy. Highly erotic."

She smiled and reached over to touch his hand. "I hope you don't mind."

"Of course, I don't mind. It is what I like about you Nishi. Sexy and adventurous."

She felt so relieved she leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I got caught by Sarvesh. He was coming up the stairs as I went down. I almost got fired. As I said, a stupid thing to do."

"Is that partly why he moved you to the bank?"

"Yes, I think so."

"But it is a sexy story," Gaja added. "That is one thing that attracts me about you."

"What?" she asked, looking a bit confused.

"Your boldness," he told her. "Daring, bold and sexy."

"You like that, do you? Next time, I can be bold. I hope we'll do more than I did with Steve."

"I hope so too," he laughed.

She smiled.

"Nishi, I think you can be a naughty girl."

"Very naughty," she agreed. "But the question who needs answering is, Are you going to be a naughty boy, Gaja?" She gave him a rather wicked smile and then added, "I think, yes!"

"You might find out next time, Nishi."

"I think that one too."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

When a weekend off came up, Gaja arranged to meet Nishi for another date. At first, he wasn't sure where to take her. Not having a car, they were limited at to where they could go. Public transport wasn't any way to take a woman out on a date.

She solved the problem for him by reminding him, she had invited him to come to her apartment near the centre of town. He could quickly walk there from the bus or catch a taxi to her apartment complex. She said she would cook dinner for him.

When Nishi mentioned him visiting her house, he thought about what she had told him in the pool at the club. He was certain she had meant showing him her pussy. He wondered if she planned to follow through with that promise. Gaja had a feeling she might so he was happy to agree to an evening alone with her in the privacy of her apartment.

The evening before their date she had rung him and reminded him. "Don't forget you are staying the night. Bring your overnight things. No sleeping clothes, either," she added whispering. "Tomorrow you'll be sleeping in my bed, naked."

Then, with a laugh, she was gone.

He was left holding the phone for a few moments, surprised at what he had just heard. But then he realised he shouldn't have been surprised. She had confirmed it, what had been mentioned and hinted at the club, was going to be happening. He would be sleeping with her that night.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

To be continued.