Nishi & Gaja Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blue!" she exclaimed. "My favourite colour."

He smiled. He knew she liked blue. That is why he'd worn them.

She pulled down and his trousers slipped away to reveal the bulge in front. Yes, Nishi noticed that and liked what she saw, even giving him a quick rub before continuing to remove his trousers.

"That's not the first time you've rubbed me there," he said.

"Why not. Looks like you've got something to rub," she laughed.

"Well, you've done it twice now. I've not done it back yet."

"Who's stopping you?" she said standing up.

That was bold she said that. He could see she was standing with her thighs parted enough to allow his hand. Who would turn down an invitation like that? Certainly not him. His hand reached in so his fingers slipped between her legs, his palm cupping her pubic mound. He heard a moan she gave in his ear as he gripped her there.

He rubbed over her pussy mound, gripping it, squeezing her, his hand in no hurry to leave her. She had given him a couple of quick rubs but what she was getting in return was much more than that. She gave another moan as he pushed harder against her through her panties. He felt her pussy humping back against his hand and knew she was ready for more.

Gaja's hand moved up to the top of her panties, fingers moving inside as he pressed down over her pussy mound again. Now he felt the contact of bare pussy hair and flesh. He felt she was wet too, soaking!

Nishi had felt his hand move up and then his fingers slip under the top of her panties. His hand moved down, around and over her pussy mound again. It felt good too. Direct contact with her pussy. She gave a gasp of pleasure as she fell against him. Her legs becoming so weak he had to hold her.

That was close. The sudden contact and excitement. She'd almost cum then.

He played a bit, feeling her, running his fingertips along the length of her pussy lips and he could see she was enjoying it. He was too, actually.

Then Nishi's hand was moving down his body. Pulling his undies down, she had his cock out, gripping his hard shaft with her hand as she looked down at him. Getting a new cock out for the first time. Of course, a girl has to look. She did and liked what she saw too.

"Nice cock," she whispered in his ear.

"Glad you approve," he returned.

"Oh, I do," she purred. "Very much, approve."

He made his cock give a jerk like it had a mind of its own. "He likes you too."

'That was funny!' she thought.

"Mmmmm! Let's go to the bedroom," she said with a giggle. "So, I can get better acquainted with him."

"He'd like that. Wants a deep relationship with your pussy too."

"Deep!" she giggled. "That's good. My pussy will like deep."

Gaja was amused they were talking about their sexual parts as if they were people.

He allowed Nishi to take his hand, leading him to her bedroom. He noticed this was truly the room of a woman. Those little things that showed a women's touch. He had a vision of pinks, blues and grey. He would have liked to have looked around, maybe explore a bit. It would have told him more about her. But she was having none of that. Pulling at his hand, dragging him towards the bed. Not that he was any bit reluctant to go with her.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

It was a bit awkward removing their undies on the bed like that. They both realised they should have done it first but somehow, helping each other they managed and then giggled at themselves for being so silly doing it that way.

For their first time together, he decided on doing it the more traditional way with him on top. Other positions, other ways could follow later. He was ready for her now. There had been enough foreplay and she was ready too. Pressing her back against the bed, he rolled over on top of her, her legs opening to take his body between them. He felt a hand grasp him and guide him towards her pussy. He felt how wet she was, as his cock pressed against her lips.

Nishi had been waiting for this moment. She didn't consider which way they did it, just going along with how he led. She loved sex but since her night with Steve, there had been nothing other than what she had done for herself. Now she had a man again, a man between her legs, a man about to fuck her. And she was ready to enjoy it too.

She felt him press against her lips as she guided him in. She felt how his hardness pushed in and opened her. It felt good and she couldn't help releasing a soft moan.

He was gentle with her, taking his time to fully enter her. He didn't feel much resistance, just the tight warmth of her body receiving him. He heard that soft moan she gave and was encouraged by it. With a couple more attempts, she was taking as much as he could give her. That deep relationship, he thought which made him laugh.

"Why?" she asked. looking up at him.

"Is that the deep relationship your pussy wants?"

"Mmmmm!" came her reply. "She does!"

This was a woman he had never had before and so was unsure how she might like it. He started slowly, a long press in, his cock smoothly slipping between her wet lips, going in deep inside her pussy until he felt her pelvis come up to meet his. Then came a pullout, the slow withdrawal as he pulled back from her, his cock shaft slipping from her until almost only his cock head was left inside her.

He continued with this a few more times while he was getting used to being with her and she was getting used to him too. He felt it was time to do more. He began to speed up, his thrusts a bit faster now but his withdrawals still going slower. She began to respond to him, her pussy rising to meet him each time. Giving soft moans from time to time as they continued. He was enjoying the feeling of fucking her. She felt tight as he fucked her and he could feel her working with him, trying to make it good for both of them.

Suddenly, he felt her give a strong hump against him and heard her give a deeper moan. So quickly she was getting there. Gaja was experienced enough to know that he needed to catch her otherwise she would get there without him. He sped up more, not going in so deep with each stroke but going faster now, both faster in and out. She was responding by humping against him, obviously enjoying a hard cock as much as he was enjoying a hot pussy.

Nishi was so ready for him, long before they had undressed each other. In fact, she had been horny and ready for a good fucking all day, all week, in fact. Now she had him inside her. She could feel how good his cock was as he fucked her. It was so good. Maybe too good actually because she knew she was building towards her first cum. For a moment she hesitated, indecision as to what she should do. Should she hold back if she could and wait for him or should she continue and allow her cum to overrun her? What should she do?

In the end, her body decided it for her, her cum building quickly, her body humping at him, bucking around underneath him as her climax hit. It was a good one, just the release that her body needed. It filled her mind and consumed her body as the thrilling feelings burst through her.

When she recovered, she felt a moment of guilt when she discovered he had stopped. Didn't he cum? Had she done it without him? Then she heard that groan in her ear and felt his cock give a few jerks as he finished delivering his man-seed into her. She held still and allowed him to finish before he withdrew from her and rolled off her.

As he lay on the bed beside her, she reached for his hand. "That was good," she said as she gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

"Yes," he agreed, still catching his breath. "Really good."

Taking a box of tissues from the side cabinet she wiped herself off and then rolled onto her knees beside him so she could wipe him off too. She held his cock with one hand and used tissue with the other. He was mildly surprised she had done that but liked it too.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Perhaps doing it, physical sex during the high heat of the afternoon like that was not the best idea, but then neither of them could have waited. Their desires and passion had driven them. But the sex had been great and they had discovered they were very compatible in bed too. Now they were both wet from the sweat of their activities and Nishi felt she needed a quick shower. She invited Gaja to join her.

She enjoyed taking the soap to rub all over him, exploring his naked body as she did. She liked rubbing his hand over his chest, down his body until she came to his cock. She took her time there, working over his cock and balls and giggled when she began to get a reaction from him.

She moved her hand away, saying, "Not now naughty boy" she told his swelling cock. "You can have more later."

He took the soap from her now, taking his time rubbing over her naked body. Nishi looked great naked and didn't seem in the least embarrassed at him seeing her like that. He took his time with her, especially with her breasts, his hands rubbing all over them, playing and teasing her hard nipples.

He gave attention to lower down too, his fingers rubbing through the hairs of her pussy. Reaching underneath to the softness of her pussy lips. He heard her moan and hump against his hand.

"Now who's getting horny?" he laughed. "Calm down and wait for later."

Her eyes opened and she just smiled at him. Yes, he was right. She was getting horny again and could easily do it again. But she knew they had the whole night together. Plenty of time for more fun later.

Leaving the water of the shower, they dried each other off, again more touching and feeling as they did. It was clear to each, the other was ready for more and both knew of the fun waiting for later, after the evening meal.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Part Seven - Before Dinner Entrée.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Gaja just had selected to wear just a pair of shorts as the late afternoon still held its heat. He wore nothing underneath. Nishi decided to match him by taking just a sarong to wrap around her waist, leaving her chest bare too. She wore nothing underneath too and knew he had noticed it. She knew he would appreciate that too. Since there was no window where neighbours could see in, she was comfortable going topless for him.

Yes, Gaja did notice how she dressed too. His eyes were drawn to her bare breasts, watching how they moved as she went about her preparations for the meal. He thought Nishi had lovely breasts. Just the right size. Not too small but not too big either, so they pressed out from her chest while remaining almost self-supporting. Her nipples looked great too. Hard, dark nubs that boldly stuck out. They seemed erect, almost as if she was enjoying, excited by being in front of him like that. Yes, she was aware he was watching and glad she had his full attention.

Those nipples were just asking to be sucked or hugged or something and Gaja felt his cock begin to harden as he watched her. He stood up and stepped up behind her. As his hands went around her for her breasts, he pressed his body against him. He heard her soft moan as he did. She pressed her body back against him, her ass against his cock. She could feel him. He was hard again. So quickly he had recovered. Knowing he was hard excited her too. She knew more sex would be coming later and the thought excited her. Her body gave a shudder.

It was a bit breathtaking how his hands were working over her tits like that and she was standing here, her eyes closed as she enjoyed it. For a few moments she completely forgot the food in front of her as she was taken up with the pleasures, he was giving her.

Gaja leaned forward so his body was against the back of her. She could feel his cock against her bum and rubbing back against him. She could feel his chest against her back and how his head came in against her neck as he nibbled on her neck. That really did it. Nibbling her neck like that. Her knees became weak, she almost fell, his hands had to leave her breasts to wrap around her body and support her.

"Gaja..." she breathed. "I must... The food..."

His lips made a soft bite at the flesh of her neck, just below her ear.

"Oh... I am... So good..."

His hands had returned to her breasts. Fingers going to each nipple, as he pulled on them.

Nishi cried out from partly pain and partly excitement. She pushed back against him, her ass grinding against his hard cock. Yes, she knew he was ready for her again. She could feel his hard cock trying to get to her through his shorts.

She reached behind her to rub him and then found the zipper of his shorts to release him. As he sprung out, she grasped him with her hand and began pumping him.

Meanwhile, Gaja, becoming excited by this new development, reached for her sarong, undoing it and allowing it to drop at her feet. She was naked now and could feel his bare cock pressing against her bare bum.

Gaja quickly undid his own shorts so they joint Nishi's sarong at their feet. His fingers pressed between her ass cheeks to find a very wet and willing pussy. He pushed her forward so she leaned over the bench and pressed his hard cock in between her lips.

She opened to take him, her wetness allowing him to slip in with ease. Just a couple of thrusts and he was in deep. Taking her from behind, between her cheeks like that, made her tighter and delicious. She felt so good.

Nishi was enjoying it too. She felt him press into her. Felt how her body opened for him and felt how his hard cock filled her. She could feel he was in deep and it felt great. But it got even better when he started fucking her. His two strong hands were holding her hips as he slammed into her, driving in deep with each stroke until his pelvis would crash against her bum.

She was loving it. Pressing back against him so she could take as much of him as she could. He was loving it too. This hot cunt felt amazing as he fucked her.

To his surprise, he soon realised he wasn't going to last that long. This sudden, unplanned sex was getting to him. His cum was building quickly. Taking his hands from her hips, he reached around her, one hand returning to her breast and the other going from her pussy. She moaned as he pulled at her nipple again and cried out as he contacted her clitty. His finger and thumb pulled at the little nob and squeezed it.

Nishi was gone. Doing that to her clitty was just too much. She cum hard! The feelings bursting through her as her orgasm consumed her. It was mind-blowing. She lost all control and fell forward against the bench.

Gaja felt her cum. Felt how her pussy tightened and clenched him. Heard her cry out and saw her fall forward. He pushed forward after her, made a couple of deep thrusts and cum hard too. His cock jerking as he found more juice to fill her. Wow! That had been a good one.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Finally, after Gaja had pulled out of her.

"Well after that entrée," she laughed. "Shall we have dinner, now?"

As he watched, she continued the last-minute preparations for dinner. She had just stepped out of her sarong around her feet and continued working naked. She felt no need to replace it. 'Let him watch me naked. Let him see me naked. It would keep him horny for more fun later,' she thought.

Gaja was watching too. His eyes never left her, watching her naked body as she moved and worked. She certainly was a beauty. Unconcerned with him viewing her naked body. Completely comfortable with exposing herself for him to view. Comfortable with her nudity.

He could see her breasts moving as she moved her body. Lovely breasts, about the size he liked too. Great nipples too. Dark against the lighter brown of her breasts. Lower he could see her pussy too. Nicely shaped and trimmed. He like that too. As she moved about, finishing her preparations he could see glimpses of her cunt lips as her legs parted. She must have known and seemed to have no concerns about displaying that too.

Oh, she knew alright. After she had trimmed her pussy, she had stood in front of the mirror and seen how much she was showing. Now she was watching him as she worked. She was watching him sitting there watching her. Could see his cock displayed for her too.

It was a bit funny, a bit unreal actually. They were both naked, both displaying and both looking too. All the time they continued an innocent conversation as if they were both dressed and nothing had happened between them that afternoon.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Just before the meal, Nishi had reached for her sarong, trying it around her waist but leaving herself topless. She didn't know why she did that but it just felt natural to do. She noticed Gaja had followed by replacing his shorts again. He didn't know why either, other than she had done it so he did too.

"Are we dressing formally for dinner?" he had laughed.

She laughed too but didn't reply.

The meal was served and Gaja found it was good. The goat was tender and cooked perfectly. The curry flavour was just how he liked it. The heat enough but not overpowering, allowing the other flavours coming through.

She finished with a dish of cut-up fruit with ice-cream. Having a spoon each, the sat close and shared the same dish. Giving each other pieces of mango as the ate.

At one point he actually dipped his finger into the cold ice cream, taking a small lump on his finger-tip he brought it up to her mouth. She eagerly licked it from his finger. His finger returned to the plate for some more and she expected it would return to her mouth again.

But no, he didn't. This time his finger going to her nipple, wiping the ice cream over it as he did.

Nishi gasped as the cold ice cream touched the warmth of her nipple. It was so cold, painful and thrilling at the same time. She cried out again but Gaja just smiled. His face moved forward, bending down to her nipple, taking up all the ice cream with a few skilled licks.

"That was so sexy," she said.

"Liked it did you?"

"Very much."

He smiled. Thinking to himself, 'That could be something worth exploring further.'

It had been a great meal and he told her so, seeing the shy smile on her face.

To show his appreciation he began to clean up. She tried to stop him but he wouldn't allow it. When she got in the way, he had picked her up by the waist, placing her sitting on the kitchen bench. That surprised her. In the end, she realized since there was nothing she could do to stop him, she just gave him a hand by wiping the dishes and putting them away.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Part Eight - Sexy, Daring and Adventurous.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

They were sitting after the meal talking. Gaja was also enjoying Nishi's company too. Their conversation came easy and he felt she could meet him on most subjects. They discovered many common interests which he liked too.

Later in the evening, the conversation returned to sex.

"What is your favourite sex position?" Gaja asked Nishi.

"I don't know. My ex-husband really only liked one way, with the man on top."

"Have you tried any others?"

"No never. I only had the girl on top, the cowgirl style, with Steve."

Gaja was surprised at her limited experience, from a woman who had been married and obviously liked sex.

"Did you like cowgirl style?"

"Yes, I am willing to try again."

"We will Nishi. I like that way too."

"Do you like oral?"

"No, my ex-husband wouldn't try that. He said it was dirty."

Nishi was a bit concerned at her lack of experience. She hoped she could make up for it by being willing to try other things. Then she noticed the lump sticking up in his shorts. She reached and touched him, discovering he was fully hard.

"Do you want some more?" she asked him.

"Yes," he replied.

Nishi slipped off the couch so she was kneeling before him. She reached for his shorts to pull them down. He lifted his body off the seat to help her. She noticed and admired how he sprung from being confined in his shorts. Once she had his shorts right off, she pulled his legs apart so she could get closer to him. Her hands came up for his cock.