Nishi & Gaja Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time she had the chance to really see him and she took her time exploring all over him with her hands. Looking at his cock, the head, the shaft and his balls hang underneath. She liked what she saw and thought he had a handsome cock.

"Do you want me to suck?" she asked.

"Oh yes! Would you?"

"Of course, I want that one. Just not sure. You must guide me."

He smiled down at her. Pleased at how she wanted to do this for him. He knew it was something new for her, taking her out of her comfort zone but she wanted to try it for him. He was happy with that. He was also happy to talk her through it too.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"Take my cock with your hand and slowly pump."

She gripped him with her fist wrapped around his shaft. She began to pump him, watching her hand moving up and down his shaft.

"Watch the top," Gaja told her. "Watch for the first drop of pre-cum."

Nishi continued and she noticed the look of pleasure on his face. So far so good, she thought. She was watching the head with its hole in the peak. Soon she noticed it. A drop of liquid had appeared. Gaja saw it too.

"That is my pre-cum. Lick it up."

Nishi hesitated. She wanted to but just wasn't sure about licking his juice like that.

"Just with your tongue, the tongue-tip," he gently encouraged her. "You know I am clean. You did it for me in the shower."

"But we've had sex since then."

"Extra flavour," he laughed.

She smiled, leaning closer so her tongue made contact, flicking across the head of his cock and taking the drop as she did. He saw her take the drop into her mouth, saw how she tested the taste.

"How was it?" he asked

. "Ok, I guess," she said. "Not bad like I expected. Salty."

"Now lick me," Gaja told her. "All over the head and down on to the shaft."

Nishi followed what he told her. Licking all over the top of his cock with her tongue. She could see the look on his face and heard him moan a couple of times. She was happy she was getting a result from him.

"Now, let's try something different. Pull my cock to one side. Make little nibbles with your lips. All the way down to the base."

Nishi tried that. Just little nibbles with her lips, moving along his cock getting closer and closer to the base. Reaching there, without being told, she moved his cock to the other side so she could start at the base and nibble her way back up to the head.

"Now, take me in your mouth. Take it slowly. Just the head at first."

Gaja watched as her mouth opened to take him. He could see how her lips slipped over so his cock disappeared inside. She felt warm as her mouth closed over him. She tried to take more of him.

"Not too much," he told her, pushing her back off. "Just the head and a bit more is enough. Now start sucking."

She did as he said, her lips tightening around him as she began to suck.

"Now your hand. Pump me like you were doing before."

She tried it and it felt great to Gaja.

"Keeping your hand in time with your sucking is better," Gaja told her.

"Yes! Yes! Like that is great."

She was doing a great job. He was really pleased with her. But he also realised that he needed to hold himself. Save himself for fucking her. After a while he stopped her, telling her that it was great but he didn't want to cum this way.

"Now your turn," Gaja told her. "I want to eat your pussy."

She stopped and looked at him. Maybe a bit surprised that he asked that. "Don't you want to cum?"

"You did a great job with me. A bit more and I would have cum. Now I want you to feel good too and then we can fuck again."

Nishi got want he meant. No one had ever eaten her like that but she wanted to try. She stood up in front of him and unwrapped her sarong allowing him to view her full nakedness again. Then they swapped places so she was sitting on the couch with her legs wide open while he kneeled in front of her.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

First, Gaja reached for her with his fingers. Looking at and exploring Nishi's pussy. It felt a bit strange to be exposing herself like this but she did remember she promised him she would in the pool.

"Now, you're getting to see what I promised in the pool."

"I am too aren't I?" he replied. "A great looking pussy too."

She smiled at that. It was taking a bit to expose herself like that and she was glad he was enjoying seeing her. It made her feel braver doing it.

She felt his first touch and how his finger-tips rubbed up along the lips. She suddenly realised how wet she was. Much more than she usually was for sex.

Gaja noticed it too. This woman was soaking. She was so turned on. Just lightly touching her with a finger was making her body tremble. For a few moments, he was touching her, playing with his fingers. He was looking closely at her too. He saw the bushy crop of her pussy. Lower down the hair had obviously been trimmed. He saw the dark, almost black of her cunt lips. They were wet and swollen, split open to show a hint of her softer inner lips. She was so turned on by all this.

He decided this was it. She was ready for his tongue. He moved forward until his face was almost against her. She could smell the sweet aroma of hot pussy. Intoxicating and exciting.

His tongue stretched out and he gave her a long lick, starting at the bottom and running up the full length of her lips. She felt that, giving a deep moan in reply. Next lick, he pressed deeper, pushing between her lips. She gave another deep moan.

He could taste her. It wasn't ordinary pussy juice. This was different, his cum mixed with her cum, a delightful blending of their juices. He loved the taste. Pressing in to lap it up.

Gaja brought his fingers in to play now. A hand, each side as he gently pulled her lips apart, opening her until the pink of her inner flesh was revealed. That looked so sexy. Erotic! He went in again, pressing his tongue in as deep as he could. He was thrusting into her, licking her. His lips closed over her lips as he sucked at her before returning to tongue fuck her again.

Nishi could feel what he was doing to her. She'd never experienced anything like it before. So amazing, so intense. It was driving her wild with pleasure. She was moaning loudly bucking around and humping against his face. His hands had to leave her pussy to grab her hips to hold her against his mouth.

He moved higher to the top end of her lips. She felt where he was, giving little whimpering noises as he licked over her there. Her clitty was swollen and pocking out. She gave a small cry as his tongue touched it.

Gaja brought his hands back, pulling the top of her lips open, completely exposing her clitty. He pressed in with his mouth and closed over the hard little button and gave a couple of huge sucks.

That was it. Nishi, cried out as her orgasm exploded. It was a huge one. A strong hump threw him off and her legs clamped together as the wave burst through her body. He couldn't get in to do any more but it didn't matter now. He had done all he needed.

He moved up to reach her face and as she recovered, he kissed her hard on her lips. Without thinking, she opened her mouth, her tongue seeking for his. She allowed his tongue in and could taste what he had been enjoying, the blinding of their juices in his mouth. The kiss wasn't long. Just enough for her to taste what he had tasted.

When he pulled back, she was smiling up at him.

"That was amazing," Nishi whispered.

Gaja just smiled. He knew it too.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

They moved to the bedroom again. Nishi taking his hand to guide him. She stood back as he climbed onto the bed and saw how his balls hung down between his legs. She could see his bum cheeks part and saw the little black hole as he crawled forward. She realised she liked seeing him that way. She watched as he rolled over and lay back against the pillow. She could see his whole body laid out before her. She admired what she saw for a few moments. Loved how his cock was standing up ready too.

"Come on, my little cowgirl," he said. "Come for a ride on your horse."

She giggled at that.

"Ok, I will," she laughed.

Nishi climbed onto the bed to join him. She crawled up beside him, taking his cock with both hands. She could feel the hot flesh and marvel at how hard he was again. She only gave him a few pumps as she felt he was ready for her. After the pussy-eating he had just given her, she was ready too, her cum juice almost dripping from her pussy.

She reached to put a leg over his legs and moved forward until her pussy was level with his cock. She reached down to take him again and guided him to her pussy lips as she lowered herself down on top of him. She was watching his face as she pressed down against the head of his cock as it pressed between her wet lips. She could feel it, how the thickness of his cock stretched her lips apart and pushed in between them.

She took all his head the first try and that felt good. With a second attempt, she took some of his shaft too. She knew to take this part slowly, allowing her pussy to adjust to him and allowing her juice so wet him so he'd slip smoothly inside her. Finally, came the moment of triumph when she took all of him. Looking down at herself she was amazed how her body could take something like that right inside herself.

"Giddy-up horsey," she laughed, giving his chest a slap as she began to move.

She had done this with Steve and so it came more naturally to her. She was using the stronger muscles of her legs to lift herself and then allowing her body weight to push back down against him. She could feel how lovely it was to feel his rigid cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She could feel it pulling and dragging against her pussy lips as she moved.

"Faster," he urged her. "Do it a bit faster and lean forwards too."

She knew changing her position would change the intensity of their feelings and make it better for them both. She did as he asked, speeding up a bit and changing her motion to more of a backward thrust.

Now his cock felt closer to her clitty, still moving in and out, still going in deep as she thrust back at him. She could feel her cum was building. So soon after the one on the couch too. It wasn't slow but soon was rushing at her. Going to be intense too.

Nishi kept working. She knew that it all depended on her. She tried hard but the feelings building in her body were taking over. It was becoming harder and harder to stay focused. Harder to keep fucking him but she knew she had to try. Her cum was close now, moments away and she hoped he would make it too but really by then, things were beyond her control.

Gaja realised the excited state of the woman on top of him. He could hear her moans and see her face. She was almost gone. His cum was close too. He decided to take over and finish them both. He humped up at her, his cock pressing deeper inside her.

Her eyes opened in surprise, she gave a loud cry and cum.

Nishi lost all control and fell forward against him. She could feel how he had taken over and was thrusting up against him. He didn't do much until she heard a deep groan close to her ear. She felt him stop and could feel her cock jerking as he pumped yet another load of cum into her pussy. She lay on top him, waiting until he had finished and she could roll off him.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

They lay on their backs, together side by side, both basking in the blissful afterglow of sex. Their evening had been great for both of them but they both knew it wasn't over yet. They would rest awhile and then later in the night there would be more. Perhaps again in the morning too.

Gaja had reached over, to take her hand and thanked her for that sex session. She had gripped his hand back, giving it a light squeeze as she thanked him back.

"I am so glad I found you," he told Nishi.

"I am glad too," she had replied. "I've got over things that happen before and I've been wanting a man in my life again.

They lay together, each in their thoughts. Nishi was thinking about how sex had been with her ex-husband. It had been so one-sided. Really just about him and his enjoyment. She was lucky she would usually orgasm too but now she realised how narrow and selfish their sex life had been.

Gaja on the other hand was kind and gentle, willing to allow for her needs and pleasure as well as his own but also taking her forward to try new things. She liked that with him. He was a special man, and she felt she was beginning to love him.

Gaja thought Nishi was exciting to be with, she was trying things she had never tried before. He felt she was becoming sexy, daring and adventurous and he kind of liked it.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

To be continued.