Nita, My Goddess Ch. 01

Story Info
F/f humiliation social sadism story.
7.9k words
4.5
5.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood next to the Prague restaurant and finished my last cigarette. Night had long fallen on the city, my skirt was too short and I felt that I was slowly starting to freeze. I've been putting this off for quite some time, it's time to act now.

I crushed the cigarette butt with my foot and went straight to the entrance. Restaurant "Prague" was one of the most expensive and prestigious not only in our city, but, it seems to me, in the whole country. I stood in line for more than two (!) months to get my table. And now, finally, the time has come. Although I had to wait a long time, I at least managed to collect enough money to place an order here. I'm not very versed in all these names of dishes and so on, lucky that their menu was on the website (although, of course, it changes often), I'll just order something that I have at least a rough idea about. And I'm also very thirsty, I'll order sweet coffee, delicious like cocoa. I couldn't help myself and licked my lips.

Inside the Prague, although it was crowded, it was very quiet. Relaxing music was playing, probably jazz. The cream of society, influential and rich people gathered here. However, I prepared for this for a very long time, rented an expensive dress, I am sure that no one will suspect my masquerade.

The fact is that, like a moth to a flame, I am drawn to the lives of those people who have been much luckier in life. I follow hundreds of millionaires on Instagram (only women, of course), I constantly look at their new photos, stories, videos... I especially like it when they write something like: "Dreams come true," "You need to work harder ", "The main thing is to go towards the goal", etc. I am sure that the vast majority of them are not even aware of how difficult it is for us ordinary people. There are billions of people behind their bubble of absolute comfort, but they don't care at all.

My life was going well, I earned a lot, and had almost no special problems. However, everything changed when I realized in myself this weakness for luxury, for other people's luxury. The fact is that I myself don't want to be one of them, one of the celebrities. I just want to be close to them, not stand out, but to help them, sponsor them, serve them... These fantasies completely destroyed my normal life, I became uninterested in absolutely everything. At any free moment, I catch myself thinking that I again dream of being someone's assistant or cleaning lady. Or, as in this case, I imagined myself in the place of a waitress at the Prague restaurant.

The point is that the waitresses at this restaurant were not only responsible for serving food, but also had to keep the place clean. We were not talking about superficial cleaning; it was necessary to clean thoroughly and every day. This was a place with a reputation and they cared about it above all else. How many stories have I seen on Instagram when some model posed in front of the mirror of one of the restrooms of the Prague restaurant and at that time some waitress-cleaner flashed behind her in her very noticeable work uniform. It was called "contrast", there is even such a tag. The contrast between rich and poor captured in the same video. While she, a model or influencer with millions of subscribers, was posing in front of the mirror, someone unknown, some inconspicuous gray mouse who was trying to earn at least some kind of life, was next to her, taking out the trash or sweeping, washing dirty floor. Sometimes in these videos the Goddesses (as I call them) couldn't hold back and laughed straight into the camera, watching the pathetic attempts of the working class to look at least a little presentable. Oh, how many times have I dreamed of hearing such an evil laugh in real life, so that this laughter would be intended specifically for me...

But you don't need to think of me as someone who does this because she has nothing left in life and she agrees to give herself into slavery to the first person she meets... I repeat, everything in my life is good! No problem at all! For me, today's outing is something like a hobby that has outgrown the boundaries of mere fantasy. I just want to look at the Goddesses in real life, and not from my phone screen.

Inside the restaurant, a pleasant-looking girl in the very same work uniform that very much resembled the uniform of French maids approached me. She was very sweet, constantly smiling, nodding her head to every word I said. She was probably trying to somehow gain my trust, expecting to receive a tip from me later.

However, as soon as she realized that I was one of those who had been standing in queues for months, the smile immediately disappeared from her lips... She took me to my place and put the menu on the table:

- Look what you would like to order, I will return to you in 3 minutes, - she said and left me.

I immediately felt anxious. This is it, what I have dreamed of for so long. Right now I was in the very environment, in the very place that so often flashed in the Instagram stories of the Goddesses. I started looking around, but very soon I realized that those same Goddesses simply weren't around. There were old rich people, for some reason this time there were a lot of men... I noticed a couple of beautiful girls, but they didn't radiate that same "arrogance" energy. They were very normal people. Am I really so unlucky that on the very day I managed to get here, there won't be anyone here worthy of attention??

Just at that moment, my gaze caught the opening door at the other end of the room, most likely it was the restroom. From there came a girl who 100% fit my ideal of a Goddess. When she came closer, with trembling in my heart I recognized her as Nita, Goddess Nita, whom I had been following for as long as I knew myself! I was a fan of her back in my school years; she then blogged on her YouTube channel, but then she completely transferred her activities to Instagram. I watched all her videos and photos, I have posters of her hanging in my house! I couldn't believe how lucky I was. She was wearing a translucent black dress, I could clearly see her huge breasts and hard nipples. The dress was so thin that you could even see areolas on her tits! I would never in my life be able to have enough self-confidence to wear something like that in public. However, Nita behaved as if she were a real Goddess, for whom earthly laws were not written. She walked with her head held high, a contemptuous gaze that wandered somewhere along the windows or walls of the establishment (she didn't look at anyone, because she didn't care). Nothing around her mattered except her person.

For a second, I was daydreaming so much that I didn't notice that Nita was walking straight towards me! I looked to my right and saw that the table next to me was empty! Will she really sit next to me?

However, at that moment the girl from the service returned:

- Well, did you choose everything you wanted?

- Ummm... yes, numbers 2,5 and 17. And make me a coffee please, lots of sugar and milk.

- 2, 5 and 17, good choice, miss. In a few minutes our waiter will bring you everything you ordered.

I nodded affirmatively to her and took out my phone from my purse, hiding my eyes in it. Nita was already just next to me! She paused for a few seconds, adjusting her dress over her hips. To do this, she needed to bend her back a little, exposing her shiny armpits and part of her sideboob. When I saw this, I could barely restrain myself from falling on my knees in front of her right there, begging to lick her feet.

But soon Nita calmly sat down at the next table and also took out her phone. The food was already on the table, but she didn't touch anything.

Nita was simply irresistible; ANY woman would envy her body. She had that "rich people tan" as I call it, people who have spent their entire lives in luxury. Of course, she also had a lot of plastic surgery on her body, but that made her even better in my eyes, I'm sure she spent a lot of money on it. I suddenly thought about it and realized that Nita hardly waited in line for two months to get here. She probably just happened to be nearby and decided to stop by for a bite to eat. I'm sure that all the staff secretly dream that Nita would take a short five-second video right now and post it on Instagram. This would be the best advertisement in the world. However, Nita just continued to look at something on her phone. She had a relaxed expression on her face, even the "sharp edges of arrogance" became a little softer. Of course, I loved the version she showed in her photographs more, but now seeing what she was like in person, I started to like her even more. Few people have seen her live and few people know that Nita can be different, and now I knew exactly what she could be when she doesn't have to pretend on camera. I felt as if this little knowledge elevated me above everyone else many times over.

Very soon they brought me my order and I began to eat slowly, very slowly, but so as not to arouse suspicion. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched what Nita was doing and tried to come up with at least something that would help me somehow get into contact with her. And then, a few minutes later, the opportunity presented itself. Nita, putting the phone on the table, accidentally caught her silver spoon with her hand and it fell to the floor. Fortunately, there was an expensive carpet on the floor and there was no sound, so no one even paid attention to it. I couldn't allow the Goddess herself to bend down and pick up this spoon from the floor, ESPECIALLY because she would then eat with it! I looked at my table and noticed that until that moment I had only used a fork, but Nita was unlikely to take my spoon for herself. My instincts told me to act. I quickly got up from my seat and bent down in front of Nita, she immediately drew attention to me with her surprised look. Oh, how much I wanted to kneel before her at that moment! However, this would be too suspicious and she would immediately see through me... I picked up her spoon and said:

- I'm just going for a short smoke break, I know that I can do it here, but I love fresh air. Would you like me to take this spoon and tell the waiters to replace it?

I wanted to say something short, but it turned out to be a very long sentence. I didn't want the Goddess to waste time listening to someone like me for too long. Nita was looking into my eyes at this time, but about halfway she turned her gaze away, returning it to the phone, which she took in her hand again:

- Yes, do it. And quickly.

I was ready to melt on the spot. I awkwardly nodded my head at her (which she didn't notice) and said "ok." After these words, I quickly walked away from her, frantically looking for the nearest waiter with my eyes. I came across a young boy:

- Did you want something, Miss?

- Yes, the woman in the dress next to my table dropped her spoon. Could you please replace it as soon as possible, she doesn't like to wait? - I said and put the dirty spoon in his hand.

- Of course, Miss, right away.

I saw how he immediately hurried to the kitchen to carry out my small errand. I stood in place for a few seconds, not daring to go out for a "smoke break" and hurried back, I wanted to tell Nita that I had already done everything and soon they would bring her everything she needed. I approached her, she didn't react to this at all:

- Everything is ready, now the waiter will bring you a new spoon.

She completely ignored me without even looking up from her phone. I sat down in my seat, my heart ready to jump out of my chest at any moment. I have never been so worried in my life. I am sure that Nita, taking a quick glance at me, immediately recognized the fake in me and the fact that people like me belong here only as service personnel. As soon as she realized this, she decided that there was no need to waste even a glance on me, let alone a word.

Suddenly her phone rang and she raised it to her ear:

- Dixie, where are you?! I've been waiting for you for several minutes! Yes, the place here seems to be good, but I'm bored myself. What? Talk to someone? Are you kidding? You're definitely kidding, I know you. As if I would be talking to anyone here. Get your lazy ass over here and quickly, or you'll get it!

At this time, the waiters quietly, so as not to interrupt the conversation, put down a new spoon and hurried to quickly get out of here.

- Yes, you can leave security outside, I left my boys somewhere in the parking lot, - Nita continued to say, lighting a cigarette. She sat silently for a while, apparently listening to what "Dixie" was telling her. As a result, Nita sighed heavily and said, - Okay, so be it, I'll wait another ten minutes. If you don't show up within this time, then I'll go to your house and stay there, understand?

Even from my place, I heard "Dixie" on the other side laugh loudly. After that, Nita hung up the phone and looked at the food with a apathetic look. She pushed all the plates away from her and took only a glass of some drink in her hand. After taking a few sips she finally frowned and pouted. Suddenly, she turned her gaze directly to me and our eyes met. I hurried to immediately look to the side, but Nita obviously noticed that I was staring at her:

- What are you wearing? You're the cleaning lady here, right? I saw people like you at the entrance. You work here, right?

- Um, I-

- Anyway, I'm bored, cheer me up. Do what you are paid to do.

She looked at me expectantly, clasping her hands together and crossing her beautiful shiny legs. I looked lower and noticed her shoes, for some reason I thought that Nita's feet might be tired, so I said:

- Um... would you like me to give you a foot massage? Relax a little, free your feet from your shoes?

- Hmm... - she put her index finger on her lower lip, - I walked a lot today, a massage really wouldn't hurt.

Nita stretched her leg out a little in front of her:

- What are you waiting for, a special invitation? Get on the floor and take off my shoes! You're kind of slow, do you want me to call your boss?

- N-no, Go- (I almost said "Goddess"), sorry for the wait, - I couldn't allow her to bring someone who actually worked here into this situation, I don't know if I can withstand such shame. I'm sure that people might even start filming me... Foot massage in Prague was a common thing among the staff, so if I just quietly perform it, no one will notice it special attention.

And here I am, quietly kneeling before Goddess Nita... I still couldn't believe that all this was really happening. Like a dream, I really dreamed of such a situation. I carefully began to unfasten the clasps on Nita's shoe:

- Should I take off both shoes at once or one at a time? - I asked.

- Both, - she replied, returning her full attention to the phone.

With extraordinary care, as if I was holding the most fragile and valuable thing in the world, I began to remove her black shoes from her beautiful feet. At some point I even felt like a surgeon performing a complex operation. I placed her shoes next to Nita's chair and began massaging her right foot. She hung it right above my head, so that I couldn't even normally see the face of my Goddess behind her knee.

As soon as I discovered my love and respect for people who live in luxury, I immediately began to study reflexology, it seemed to me as a logical continuation. After all, if I ever get the chance to massage the feet of a real Goddess, I will try to make sure it is the best massage in her life. Therefore, now I was ready for this. I used the most pleasant techniques on Nita's foot, which I knew for sure would bring maximum pleasure and comfort to the body. Some twenty seconds passed and I felt Nita from above begin to move. She took the phone aside for a moment and said:

- You're doing well, girl. Keep up the good work.

"Girl," it seems to me that when I heard what she called me, I came a little on the floor. I suddenly became afraid to get to my feet, because a puddle could form in my place. But thanks to the fact that I was so excited, I immediately became bolder and said:

- Can I tell you something, Miss?

Nita looked at me with a dissatisfied look:

- Speak.

- Um.. I know that you've probably already been told about this, but you have incredibly beautiful feet. I believe that they should be massaged at least three times a day, and the one who does the massage gets the most honor. One has to at least pay for the right to be in my place. I am sure that the small amount of money that I have now will only offend you, but I want to at least somehow thank you for allowing me to kneel before you.

I took my wallet out of my inner pocket and put it on Nita's table. She immediately reached for it, opened it and began counting the money, at some point her face again expressed disgust:

- This was to be expected. You, the working class, survive on meager pennies. So be it, I'll take this little thing for myself, it will go to feed my dogs, - she returned her bare foot right into my hands, - now continue to massage and don't distract me. You have 10 more minutes, if what you just said is true, then you need to make every effort to please me as much as possible. Get to work, girl!

As soon as she said the last phrase, raising her voice slightly, I immediately began frantically massaging her soft feet. I couldn't believe it. I completely lost control of myself. I had absolutely no plans to give ALL my money to Goddess Nita, but in a fit of that lust, the words themselves came out of my mouth. I gave literally everything, Nita just threw my wallet into her purse. My house is two hours away from here. Previously, I could call a taxi or take the metro, but now, in the dead of night, I have to walk home, fearing the slightest sounds. This, not to mention the cold... In the short time that I was smoking outside, my feet became very cold, since I wore a skirt that was too short and light today. I didn't expect that I would have to spend too much time on the street, I expected that as soon as I finished eating at Prague, I would immediately call a taxi and go home...

However, the realization of what I had just done and, at the same time, the presence of Nita next to me, her beautiful feet in my hands, only added new waves of lust in my hot body. This was just what I needed for my perverted fantasies. I admired the confidence and professionalism with which Nita responded to what I thought was a very unexpected proposal. Most likely, in her life there are often similar situations when people unknown to her are ready, one by one, to kneel in front of her and give all their money. This may have once amused her, but now it was just a simple routine... What for me was hard-earned money, which I carefully calculated for weeks in advance, for her it will become only a trifle that she will spend on food for her dogs...

When I held her beautiful feet in my hands, I couldn't help myself, but I felt jealous of her. Her skin was so pleasant to the touch, moreover, every time I touched her, for some reason it seemed to me that I shouldn't do it, as if it was something too costly for me, that I didn't have enough money for. But then I told myself that Goddess Nita gave me permission and of course she would say something if she didn't like it. I was especially excited by this dark tan, I will never have something like this, it's like something of a status that girls like me are not allowed to have. I'm not beautiful enough for this and I'm not rich enough for this.

Over time, traces of the sweat from Goddess Tina's feet began to appear on my hands... I definitely won't be washing my hands anytime soon... I should somehow store this sweat... maybe put it in a special bag and pray to it every night and morning... I don't... I'm not sure if I will ever be able to see Goddess Nita in real life again, so this will be the only physical reminder of her.