Nita, My Goddess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- My friend's name is Dixie, but for you she is also a Goddess. I don't know whether she will come tonight or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow, - she suddenly harshly thrust her big toe into my mouth, - suck. You talk to Dixie and tell her all the basic work issues, and she will tell you whether it has any prospects or not, okay?

- Yes, Goddess, - I said, still holding her toe in my mouth and continuing to wet it like a pacifier.

She put the phone on the bed and tilted her head to the side, smiling sweetly and looking straight at me:

- How cute it is! I can just see how much your eyes lit up. You really want to become a big and famous director, right? Making film after film, receiving awards for it, going to festivals... all this, right? You can already sense how close you are to this..

- Yes, Goddess, I am eternally grateful to you for this. I will do whatever you want.

Here we weren't even talking about my perversion and love for humiliation, I actually thought for a moment about my future. After all, it could really change for the better, my whole life could change dramatically very soon! I still couldn't believe it! I really began to experience a new kind of respect and gratitude for Goddess Nita, she really was the arbiter of destinies, the Goddess. Just because she wanted it so much, she can make me a director. In other words, to create a bunch of new films, whole new realities, thereby changing someone else's life... Simply because she found this idea interesting and entertaining, simply because she had such a hobby. She might not have done this and nothing would have changed much for her, but I would never have been able to become a director and make my childhood dream come true...

The world is so unfair, but I can't do anything about it. All I can do now is continue to suck Goddess Nita's toes and pray that she doesn't change her mind.