Nitya's Submission

Story Info
Nitya submits to her servant.
6.6k words
4.3
15.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nitya sighed with anticipation. She was in her home, dreaming about the events about the past month. It had changed her for good. For the better or for worse, time would tell. But she was infatuated with the situation, and couldn't step away, however dangerous it could get.

30 days earlier

Nitya was a married woman. 30 years old. And stunningly beautiful. Married 2 years ago, she had a reasonably happy marriage, although devoid of much sexual pleasure, and had given up coaxing her husband into a more sexually appealing lifestyle. Being a housewife, this was undoubtedly harder, as her frustration built up over the months since her marriage to Sidharth, and she had no outlets to release it.

And what a pity that was. She had been blessed with a beautiful frame, and had been gifted with abundant curves on every part of her body a longing man set his eyes on. Her torso was exceptionally busty, unable to cover the fact her tits were at least a 34DD, and they jutted out proudly, displaying no hints of sagging yet. Her areolae were exceptionally big, like little pebbles even when they were soft, although they had never been aroused to full attention. Yet. Her breasts gave way to a petite navel, but abundant hips, succulent in their curves, curving down into her vagina, which she tried to keep freshly trimmed for the weather, and her bronze legs traveled down for miles, ending in her petite manicured feet.

Her only entertainment was phone calls with her friends, and conversations with her family, as she hunted to get a job and back into the working lifestyle.

In the midst of all this, she was struggling to find sexual release, and hadn't discovered the pleasures of masturbation yet, often frowning upon its practice.

This was all until they had hired Nishant. The new cleaning worker. With Sidharth at work all day, every time he would be in the house would be alone with Nitya, and this gave him quite some time alone with the gorgeous wife.

He was extroverted, polite to a fault, and charismatic. All at once. And he was young. Very young, at just 21, he seemed miles ahead of men his age in terms of maturity, much to Nitya's puzzlement. She always treated servants with respect, but had to admit she was slightly enamored with Nishant. He was excellent at starting and maintaining conversations as he cleaned, and very quickly became a source of entertainment to her, regaling her with stories about his humble beginnings, and the tales that came with it. At the same time, he was never openly suggestive, complimenting her every now and then, never openly expressing his lust for her, disguising it with subtle hints, instead opting to play it slowly.

But this was normal behavior for him. Nishant was a serial womanizer. He may have been from a lower economic background, but he had learnt the art of seduction quite early in his life, and used it devastatingly to attract women far outside his league, letting his personality do the talking.

After all, he had specific needs. Specific demands of a peculiar nature. He had grown to indulge in acts of dominance, and was increasingly attracted to the act of being the dominant in his recent sexual conquests.

And Nitya presented a unique opportunity to him. It was clear to him she had seldom experienced pleasure in her life. Maybe never. And that was perfect for him. He was going to show her exactly what she was missing, and that he would be the solution to that.

She was someone he could fully mold to service his desires.

It started by gaining her trust. From the second he joined, he made it clear he was not interested in her, a clear contradiction to the usual behavior from these types of men she usually encountered. He already had her curiosity before. And now he had her attention. The demure wife had fallen into his web, and he could begin.

And he did. Over the next days and weeks, he steadily started holding direct eye contact with her, locking eyes with an intensity she had never seen before. This caused her to blush when he started doing it. And that was the first sign of her nature. Submissive. But not entirely. While she blushed, she steadily held his gaze, in an act of defiance. This excited Nishant immensely. She had a fighting spirit. And she would find extraordinary pleasure when he broke the boundaries of her limits. He was a masochist, and there was nothing he liked more than a fight.

And so he laid the trap over the next few weeks. The subtle hints at her beauty were no longer disguised, laced with mischief. She began looking forward to his daily visits, and became enraptured with him. The more she fell for him, the further he moved away from her, creating a longing so unbearable she didn't know what was causing her to act so wanton. For someone miles below her in the social and economic ladder. She was a respectable wife of a hotshot engineer, and here he was, the local ruffian, who was up to no good, seducing high class women all the livelong day.

He made his move one fruitful afternoon. As he was walking by the kitchen, he saw her cleaning some dishes by the sink. Setting his mop down, he moved behind her, and in a loud breath, whiffed her neck, right by her ears, the sound unmistakable.

She was shocked, the plate slipping out of her hand, and she immediately whipped around, outraged by what he had just done.

'What the hell do you think you're doing Nishant? What the fuck was that? Don't you have any manners? I'm going to call my husband right now!', she exclaimed, demanding an explanation from him.

He did the exact opposite. Plastering a smile on his face, he leaned back, and smirked.

'We both know that's not going to happen. We also know I'm the route to realizing your desires', he continued in a low octave.

And he leaned right back in. Moving some of her hair behind her neck, he moved his mouth to her ear, and whispered. 'Take the plunge with me, and see the heights I'll take you to.'

He proceeded to make his most daring move yet. Planting a light kiss on her nape, he pulled back, waiting for her response. However, his lips lingered for a second longer, and he felt it immediately. The slight tilt of her head backwards. She had just exalted in the sensation, giving in to his ministrations, and he caught it.

Moving back and away from her, he went back to pick up his mop, leaving her dazed, her eyes glassy with confusion. What lay beneath them was lust and longing, and she had just given it away.

Picking up a piece of paper and a pen from the table next to him, he scribbled a note on it, and looked back at her gorgeous face, winked, and made his way out of the apartment.

Nitya was stunned into inaction. It took her 2 full minutes to regain her bearings, accepting what had just happened. What was striking was that she didn't feel repulsed at what just happened. She was aroused. Intrigued. Her loins wet.

Walking over excitedly, she read the contents of the note with bated breath. It was certainly intriguing and erotic.

'I know you want to let loose, we both know it. But sometimes, the path to letting loose is to give up control, and just be taken for a ride. Meet me 2 hours from now, and bring an extra outfit with you.Until then, I will dream of your luscious curves. See you soon.'

She exhaled a long held breath. It was 1 in the afternoon, so there was quite some time before her husband got home. His directions couldn't be clearer. Their meaning though, was not. What was he going to do to her? It was clear he wanted her complete submission to his whims, but what they were, she had no idea. She had to admit to herself that whatever they were, they would be extreme and peculiar for someone like her, a married woman who had barely consummated her marriage.

Yet, approximately an hour later, she had left her apartment with a bag that nestled the extra outfit he asked her to bring. No, ordered her to.

From their previous conversations, she knew where he lived, and heard it was not a very well-to-do area, and was well aware of the stares she would get from the 'uncouth' men, many of whom used to openly leer at her at the local weekend markets. In order to prepare, she wore a modest Indian clothing piece, the salwar kameez, and draped a dupatta over her heavy chest, trying her best to hide her fleshy boobs, and wore sandals that covered her toes, trying not to expose any skin.

Draping her sunglasses, she got out of the taxi she had hailed right to his house, and stepped out, her gaze fixed on the badly cobbled street, right in front of the decrepit building where he lived.

Surprisingly, the typical leering looks of the men mulling around the complex weren't visible. Instead, knowing smirks plastered their faces. Some looks of disgust and jealousy too. None of them understood Nishant's ways, and the only reason they allowed him to continue with his conquests is that he, sometimes, shared his spoils of war. And so they looked on, as she hurriedly entered the building in shame, her eyes downcast.

Finally in front of his door, she didn't even see a bell, and knocked a few times. Hearing movement inside, she waited, and was met in a few seconds with his young face, a beaming smile on his mouth.

'Nitya! You came! How nice of you, please come in!' He exclaimed with happiness, fully knowing that she would turn up, but decided to give her this small win.

Blushing, she quickly made her way inside, not wanting to be seen by anyone on the floor.

Now in the apartment with him, she waited at the entrance, unsure of what to do. After all, she was here purely by her impulse, and hadn't paused to think of what would happen now.

But she needn't have worried. Nishant seemed to know what he was doing.

Taking her hands, he led her to a couch, and sat both of them down, looking straight into her eyes, making her uncomfortable with his piercing gaze. She looked away, and examined the state of the room.

Surprisingly, it was kept neat, and although the walls and floors were in despicable condition, the items themselves were lined neatly, and kept reasonably clean. What drew her attention was the door behind them on the couch. He had deliberately left it open, and she blushed, noticing the floor bed smack in the center, although the sides of the rooms were blocked by the small size of the door. It was clear what the room was used for, although it contained much more than she expected, understanding that he probably didn't have the money for a proper bed.

And yet, the cheap and dirty nature of the situation aroused her. It was the classic case of a high class woman, falling for a man below her, enjoying the pleasures he was going to inflict on her. And unknown to her, the many dimensions of pain too.

Pulling her face back to his gaze, he was in the same position, letting her take her time to explore her surroundings.

I know why you're here, Nitya. I want to make sure you know too. Are you okay with this?' He asked, his face a mixture of genuine concern and also playful mischief, and she fell for it again, pleased that he was taking her emotions into consideration.

'Uhh, I-I don't know about this Nishant, you asked me, a-and I don't know why I decided to come here, i just don't-'

Before she could complete her sentence, he placed his thumb on her lips, shushing her temporarily, and she obeyed, secretly happy she didn't have to continue talking and embarrassing herself. She was sure she was going to commit adultery, and was fine if he took over.

Moving this thumb to her lower lip, he pulled her by her lip towards him, and embraced her in a passionate kiss, their lips locking completely, his tongue devouring hers, forcing his way inside her oval crevice, exploring the humid folds of her mouth, darting his tongue in and out, almost forcibly, such was his passion and longing for the beautiful creature in front of him. For her part, Nitya had no option but to succumb, taken aback by the suddenness of his actions, having deviated from his usually suave and calm nature. After a minute, he still had his lips on hers, and she gave in to her inhibitions, passionately embracing his kiss, moving her hands to his cheeks, cupping them for all worth. He grinned, and decided to moan. Audibly. In her mouth. It elicited exactly what he expected from her. A moan back. Unbridled arousal.

Breaking away from their passionate interlocking, he exited her thick lips with a loud Plop!, leaving her gasping for air, flummoxed by what just happened. But excited.

Her lips were still open, as if they never wanted his to leave, and it took a few seconds for her to recover, before she closed them and blushed, ashamed to admit what just happened.

Nishant smiled, and started talking.'Why don't you leave your bag on the couch and remove your sandals, and we head inside?' he asked, shifting his head towards the room with a grin, knowing what they were both to do, still playing the part of a gentleman.

She bashfully nodded, doing what he asked, and he stood up, his hand taking hers, and he led her into the adjoining room.

The minute they stepped inside, he moved her to the front of the bed on the floor, and shut the door to the room.

'Baby, it's just the 2 of us now.'

The room's only window was covered by a thick pair of curtains, and the bulb sported a light hue, not too bright, and not too dark.

Turning the key handle in the lock, he whirled around, and was met with a look of shock on her face. What was in the room was something she never expected in a million years. Adorning the walls were various gadgets, or more clearly, sex toys. Dildos, vibrators, lube, you name it. What really shocked Nitya though, was the bondage gear. All along the walls of the room, there was an assortment of canes, whips, blindfolds, cuffs and more. There was a chair and a low stool, and some decorations, but that was it. Expensively furnished for a man like Nishant.

'What the fuck is this Nishant? Did you really bring me in here for this? What a fucking perverted man, how do you afford all this shit anyway?', she screamed, distraught at the sudden appearance of the menacing devices.

She glared at him,her face filled with fury, and made her way to the door, but he held his hand out, blocking her frame effectively.

'Shh, Nitya, trust me on this. Please', he coaxed, gesturing for her to walk back to her place.

Reluctantly, she gave in, and retreated, waiting for what would happen next, her hands clasped protectively in a look of denial in front of her. Forcing herself to take deep breaths and calm down.

What she didn't know was that her subconscious had already begun acquiescing to the reality of the situation.

'From now on, our relationship is different. In the coming weeks, I will fulfill your needs, and in return, you will fulfill mine, and we will be one. All I ask is for you to say yes for now, and after tonight, if you don't want to see me again, we part our ways. Just one night. Please?', he pleaded, his expression that of an innocent teenager, fully exploiting his manipulative tactics.

Deep down, she knew the answer was yes. But she tried to put up a brave front, and scowled, but nodded, indicating her assent.

'Perfect, thanks Nitya. Please.' He gestured back to her place, and stepped back, admiring her busty frame as she moved back.

'Now, strip for me, and bare your beautiful curves to my naked gaze. Do it slowly, and look into my eyes the entire time. Don't think of breaking eye contact whatsoever.' In a flash, his niceties were gone, and was replaced with an attitude of dominance.

'Don't worry, just follow my instructions and relax. Try to obey, and we can move on.', he soothed.

Even more surprisingly, a flip switched inside her. Instruction. Obey. Those words sent a thrill through her spine. She knew this is exactly what she came for, the second he had demanded her presence in this very room. She was here, and it was happening.

Trembling, she managed to nod, and her hands moved to the holds of her garment, reaching behind her to unbutton the back, causing it to fall to her hips, baring her big bra. She proceeded to finish stripping everything off for him, remembering to keep eye contact with him, which made the situation both degrading and arousing at the same time.

'There, that wasn't too hard, was it Nitya,' smiled Nishant, and as he spoke, he moved right in front of her. She suddenly felt fingers on her neck, and they kept moving around, massaging her shoulders, her neck, and even tracing the top of her spine. She had to admit, his caresses felt wonderful. Maybe this wouldn't be too hard for her to accept, she mused to herself.

After a few seconds of him exploring her neck and face with his fingers, instead of traveling down her skin, he withdrew his hands, leaving her surprised again.

He then whispered,'Lay down on the bed, on your back for me please.'

His hands already pushing her frame backwards, she shuffled her feet and knelt down towards the bed, making herself comfortable on the used bedsheet, acutely aware and embarrassed of how starkly naked she was.

Kneeling down with her, he knelt next to her knees, resting himself on the bed too. Caressing her face, he continued in a hypnotic tone, 'Nitya, what I'm going to do now is something you have never experienced before. Remember what I've said, promise me that no matter what, you'll go with the flow? I promise, no harm will befall you, today will unleash you, but only if you hand your body over to me.'

The clarity of his voice touched her right away. She looked deep into his eyes, and could tell he wasn't lying. They were full of concern, and more excitingly, passion. Intense passion.

She nodded back at him, meekly accepting his explanation.

Pleased, he cupped her cheeks, kissing her on the forehead, exacting a sigh from deep in her soul.

Moving his hands to the back of her head, he guided her head back onto the covers, laying her entire body on the sheets, her eyes just a few inches above the speckled floor itself.

She turned her head to the left, and couldn't help but notice the squalor of the room, the obviously old state of the floor slightly creaking now and then. Here she was, her naked body exposed to a man 10 years her junior, her nipples so hard they practically stood apart from her boobs, pointedly glaring at the equally dirty ceiling. Yet, all this only served to terribly excite her loins, and she could feel her pussy moistening rapidly, hoping he wouldn't notice.

Unbothered by whatever she was thinking, he got up from the bed and went over to the wall, taking a few objects from it. She was keenly observing him, but whatever he took was blocked by his body, with his back to her. He turned around and swiftly walked back and descended on the sheets again, displaying pairs of handcuffs and a blindfold.

Nitya was alarmed. It had all been a blur, but it had just gotten real. Shit had just hit the fan. Her big brown eyes went wide open, an expression of shock and dismay, but before she had a chance to voice her disapproval, Nishant interjected. 'Shh, remember, surrender your inhibitions, just let go and let me take care of you.'

He smiled inwardly to himself. Within a few days, he would make this exotic wife unbearably addicted to him, it was all just a front, these emotions of hers. She was waiting to be taken, and he was going to be her path to what she needed. And yes, craved. Not openly. But soon.

Once again, she gave in, and pretended to scowl, as if to convey her displeasure at whatever he was trying to do. But she couldn't conceal the heat her body was emanating, it was palpable to both of them in the room. She surrendered, laying her head back down, but her eyes trying their best to follow his actions.

Glimpsing encouragingly at her, he undid the pair of handcuffs, there were 4 of them in total. She knew then exactly what was going to happen next. Wordlessly, as he was already next to her, he clipped one handcuff to each of her 2 legs, as she watched on helplessly.

12