Nitya's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did the same to her hands, and got up from his haunches, rising to his full height. The dynamic was clear. Nitya was caught like a deer in headlights. The handcuffs had been clasped around her skin, but they weren't fastened to anything. Yet, she remained motionless. The situation had moved her into immobility. Her eyes stared at Nishant's like a meek kitten, he was standing a whole 6 feet above her, her body practically on the floor level.

Smiling down at her, he moved to the side of the room, where for the first time, she noticed a hook which had a thin rope nestling through it. He extended it, and brought it to her legs, looping it through the handcuff, and walked back with the rope to the hook. As he walked back, her right leg was immediately pulled to the side, away from her wet pussy, towards the wall. He proceeded to loop the rope through the hook, until some of it was through it on the other side. Looking back at her, he frowned, not satisfied. Out of nowhere, he tugged the rope quite forcefully, pulling many more inches through the hook, until her leg was absurdly stretched and splayed, far from her vaginal folds. Seemingly satisfied, he quickly tied the rope into a tight knot, securely fastening it, ensuring her leg couldn't move even an inch. All she could do was shiver.

The speed with which he had executed the move left her paralyzed in an instant, and the realization dawned on her, but all she could do was look on, in fear and disguised excitement. Repeating the procedure with her other limbs, he was finally done, and stepped to the foot of the bed, admiring his work.

Finally, Nitya was now completely bound, unable to move at all, save for her beautiful head. She leaned upwards, and stared in complete fear at the imposing figure of Nishant. Her legs were completely pulled towards the walls, fully exposing her moist pussy to his perverted gaze, and even in the dim lighting, he could see how delightfully wet she was, her juices lining her pussy lips, tantalizingly so, threatening at any moment to spill out onto the white sheets.

Grinning, he walked around to her head, picking up the blindfold as he did so. Without a word, he hummed soothingly to her, as if to ease her mind, and gently lifted her head up, fastening the straps of the blindfold around the back of her head, nestling them on her soft tresses, and he then brought the blindfold down over her eyes.

Pitch black. Bound and helpless, it was even worse that she couldn't even see what was going to happen to her. Her breathing rapidly quickened from its already fast state, her big tits heaving heavily, jiggling up and down, hypnotizing Nishant. He leaned into her ear, 'Only now you will experience my doings completely. Once one sense is cut off, your others are heightened. Every caress of my hands will feel twice as powerful, all I ask is that you give in to me, and let me take you on a ride.'

He was completely right. The very words he had just uttered wafted their way into her ears with twice the intensity they usually emanated. Suddenly, every single word of his sentence felt more pronounced, and it was as if she could only hear that. More importantly, his breath. As he spoke, his breath drifted on to her neck, and she felt it sharper than ever before, involuntary shivering at the sudden influx of sensations, unable to handle the sensory overload.

But these sensations were just the beginning. Noting her shuddering response with pleasure, he started his manipulations. Moving his hands over her face, he ran his fingers excruciatingly slowly across her soft skin, making her shudder even more, and she let out involuntary moans, belying her excitement. He let his fingers linger over her lips, drawing a slow path across their plump contours, leaving her gasping even harder with bated breath.

Done with her face for the moment, he started his journey downwards, tracing paths along her neck, skipping her tits for the time being, instead going straight to her toes, shifting his body slightly down the bed.

He began to lick and suck each toe, slowly, one by one. She could feel his warm breath as he exhaled through his nose. He then slowly began to move up, up her legs, planting soft kisses all the way through her supple body.

He was finally at the juncture of her wonderful thighs. He started planting velvet smooches along her lower thighs, occasionally flicking his tongue and nibbling lightly, as he steadily advanced towards her naked vulva. He could hear her soft sighs above, groaning and moaning uncontrollably in low octaves, almost edging him closer and closer to her love box.

A few kisses later, and he was finally level with her beautiful pink vulva. Her foreskin was glistening, overflowing with her secretions already, never having been excited to even these depths by her husband.

All she could do was squirm, bound and immobile, while Nishant started working his wonders on her supple body. He got in position, laying on his stomach perfectly between her legs, moving his hands to the side of her hips. In slow motions, he started with groping the sides of her tits, his experienced hands playing expertly with them, kneading her flesh as if it was a second skin.

His actions caused her to shriek even louder, and as she started moaning, his right hand moved down to her pussy lips, his left hand still mauling her boobs.

Nitya suddenly felt a cool feeling down in her folds. Being blindfolded, the sensation struck her 10 times more powerfully, almost like a sharp gust of wind, leading her to gasp again, not knowing what it was.

Right at her love tunnel, Nishant was blowing his mouth on her moist lips, and he started building up a steady tempo, leaning in and out, varying the intensity of his breaths, pleasuring Nitya's body repeatedly. As his mouth was engaged, he moved his index finger above her outer lips, tracing the path of her clit, ignoring it for the moment and journeying upwards to her trimmed pubic mound. Clasping the available chunk of hair tightly in his fist, he pulled roughly, and Nitya's entire body jerked forward as much as it could, completely unprepared for the sudden burst of pain that spread through her pussy. Nishant continued to maintain the pressure on her strands, and the room was now filled in a steady torrent of her moans and shrieks, music to his ears, only egging him on to move further.

Temporarily done with her landing strip, his fingers lazily traced back towards her vulva, flicking and grazing her trimmed flesh with his nails, which felt both painful and amazing to her heightened senses.

And suddenly, without warning, although he had stimulated her quite a bit already, his index finger roughly drove into her love canal. The sensation was unbelievable. His amazingly nimble hands flirted in and around her sopping wet folds, exploring them for all he was worth, in a frenzy of passion. Literally within a few seconds, Nitya started emanating surprisingly thick juices from her folds, shrieking and crying out for all she was worth, her first orgasm at the hands of a man! And he hadn't even begun!

Her head lolled back, her forehead displaying the first signs of sweat, exhausted at what Nishant just put her through. But completely satisfied. The whirlwind of pleasure she just experienced was alien to her body, and for the first time, she sighed with contentment, finally understanding the relief a proper orgasm could bring. It was like all her stress dissipated in an instant, replaced by boundless pleasure that radiated throughout her body, starting at the cusp of her vulva, moving in all directions, tingling her brain in the best possible ways.

So this is what Nishant was capable of. She made up her mind in that instant. Whatever happened from now, she couldn't give up experiencing the feeling of what just happened to her, and it was clear that he was the only one capable of bringing her to these unfathomable depths of release.

Nishant, for his part, was grinning with a menace on his face that Nitya hadn't ascertained yet. What she hadn't realized was that when be he brought about her orgasm, she had excreted a generous amount of her juices, squirting for the first time in her life, with such a force that it shot out in a straight jet towards his waiting face, drenching quite a bit of his chin and cheeks with her cum and ejaculate. He grinned, marveling at how sexy this woman was. She might just be his best capture yet.

Immediately after her release, he didn't waste a single second, knowing he would have to humiliate and puncture her demeanor just a bit, removing his face from her pussy and moving to her face, unclipping her blindfolds. As she opened her eyes, face-to-face with his own, her expression immediately transitioned to one of shame, noting her ejaculate glistening proudly on his cheeks and chin. Grinning, he scooped some of it with his fingers, and brought it to her lips. 'Suck', he crooned, and she just did that, the act spurring her even more, the nature of it something she had never done before. It only took a moment, before her tongue enveloped his finger, licking his fingers rapidly, drawing forbidden pleasures from the tasting of her juices, excited and ashamed of how good she tasted on him.

Without providing her an explanation, he quickly undid her bondings, and brought her to kneel on her knees, her eyes conveying her curiosity at what he had planned for her next. Wordlessly, he gestured for her to stay in position, and retreated into the next door, unlocking the door as he went. He was back in a few minutes, the waiting time already making Nitya fidget with her now free hands, as she tried to get some circulation back into her veins. But as she looked up, she saw he had her dress in his hands, and frowned. Deep down, she didn't want this to end at all, and hoped he wouldn't make her dress up and leave, for that would be an abrupt ending to an exhilarating past half hour. However short it was, it had changed her life forever,enabling her to see what pleasure meant through a new set of eyes.

But she wouldn't be disappointed. Her eyes watching on with barely concealed curiosity, she saw him fish a pair of scissors out his pockets, and then proceeded to bare her clothes to her. She watched in horror as he proceeded to cut sizable holes in the breast portions of her dress, as he then draped the upper half over his hands, and cut another huge portion in the lower front of the garment, clearly the part that usually nestled her delicious vagina. He then turned it around, and cut once again, and she understood. The dress now would bare her naked tits, ass and pussy, and whatever she tried, they would be in plain sight for his pleasure, viewing, touching, you name it.

She sighed, already accepting what was now a permanently ruined dress, but excited at what he would make her do in it.

He set it to his side, and walked to stand in front of her, his imposing figure now dominating her knelt body, her eyes level with his concealed cock. It was a glaring contrast. She was fully naked, on her knees for a man that hadn't removed a speck of his clothing yet. He cupped her chin with his right hand, and brought her eyes up to his face, in a clear message of dominance.

Her big brown eyes met his with their anticipation, waiting for his next move.

He asked her, 'Is that what you wanted? Did you get what you need?'

She managed to nod in the affirmative. They both knew she was hooked to him now.

'But you didn't get everything you need right baby?' he asked, pointing her chin back at his cock and up to his face, as she nodded shamefully again.

He continued, 'Well we will get to that in a bit, but you must remember, I will only give you pleasure after you satisfy me, and soon, you will start taking pleasure in that too, if not already.'

Saying so, he pulled her up by her hands, making her stand on the bed quilt.

'I'm quite hungry Nitya. Let's be clear, from this second on, the roles are switched forever. You are now my maid servant and slave, not the other way round, alright?', he said cheekily, beaming with the change in their power dynamic.

She merely nodded, still ashamed at how quickly he had taken control, and how quickly she had allowed herself to lose it. Pointing to the dress, she nodded, and proceeded to drape it on, quietly impressed at how efficiently he had managed to cut the cloth, her boobs jutted out perfectly, and the appearance of their flesh in contrast with the rest of her hidden chest, only served to accentuate them even more, and they jutted out proudly, a similar story for her pussy and fluffy ass.

Draped and ready, she cast her eyes down, waiting for instructions.

'Now go make your former servant some food in the kitchen. Doesn't matter what it is, make sure you cook something for the both of us, understood Bitch?'

For the first time, Nishant had addressed her with an expletive. A highly demeaning one at that. Her proud ego couldn't take it, and she immediately lashed out, cursing him with some choice expletives, and to her surprise, he watched on quietly, and she was quite frightened, waiting for his response.

'You'll come to like those very words soon enough Nitya, but I'm afraid this calls for a punishment. In the coming days, I may no longer address you affectionately anymore, and this is something you will learn to accept, and definitely enjoy, I know it. I'll take care of the punishment soon, for now, move your pretty ass over to the kitchen, and cook us something.'

Sighing again, she nodded, and proceed to do his bidding in the highly revealing outfit, and the entire time she was cooking, she felt his eyes ravishing her body, fleeting from between her boobs to her ass, at times, walking up behind her at the counter to maul her, eliciting squeaks from her.

20 minutes later, and they were munching on sandwiches, but the air was solemn, and she knew he was displeased with her outburst, thinking about her punishment. She kept her eyes on her plate, munching her food down.

As soon as he was done, he grabbed her by her nipples, and pulled them upwards, making her automatically rise up from her seat in the old and dingy kitchen, and she was led by her engorged pebbled nipples back into the room, as he closed the door again. He walked over to the chair, and sat on it.

'Come', he motioned to her, patting his knees, and she knew what he meant, suddenly filled with dread. 'Drape your beautiful buttocks over my lap, stomach down, and we shall commence your punishment, naughty girl', he finished, his eyes waiting for her expectantly.

She didn't dare disobey, at least happy with the fact that he wouldn't spank her ass bare, until she remembered with horror that her ass was fully exposed in the dress she was wearing, the fabric conveniently everywhere but her private regions.

She nervously shuffled to him, and did as he said, her face now facing the floor, her butt facing up at him, and her magnificent tits pressed tightly against his cock. She had to admit to herself again, the situation was incredibly erotic, and her pussy was already glistening with fresh juices, which he immediately noticed with pleasure.

'Quiet, Nitya, all naughty girls need their punishment from time to time, and you're no different. Count for me please.'

SMACK!

'Ahh! One. Oh my god- please, Nisha-'

SMACK!

10 spanks later, and Nitya's bottom was a rosy red, looking delectable to Nishant's eyes.

'Get off my lap you married slut. Change into your extra dress. I have some instructions for you,'

As he motioned this to her, she wept the tears off her eyes, this was her most brutal punishment yet, and it had pained quite a lot. Nishant noticed this action of hers. Naturally, he couldn't let it pass.

'While you wipe that liquid away baby, let me wipe off some of your liquid too.' He grinned, moving towards her. In one fluid motion, he cupped his hand against her vaginal crevice, glad to see he was right.

The spanking had made her cream copiously!

The second his hand made contact with her hole, an unmistakable squelching sound was heard. The sound of her cunt juices. Nitya blushed crimson. Her ordeal wasn't apparently as painful as it seemed to be. As much as it hurt, it equally turned her on. Nishant was right. She was a natural.

She didn't have too much time to think about that. Before she knew it, her eyes saw him move his fingers up to her mouth.

'Suck them. Lick your cream off my fingers, see how you taste.'

Nitya was partly in a daze, and nodded, moving herself forward, hurriedly licking her juices off. In a few seconds though, and she was no longer in a 'hurry'. It was clear she liked her taste, and her consciousness was driving her to enjoyably lick off every single spurt of herself.

When she was done, Nishant patted her cheek affectionately. Nitya smiled immediately, glad to be the bringer of a smile to his face, her husband practically forgotten.

'Tomorrow, be ready for me in your house. Same time as usual, but this time, we'll make use of that wonderful bed of yours. Until then, dream of me baby.'

And with that, Nishant casually ushered her out, leaving her with the promise of tomorrow.

To be continued..

12