Nixie 01

Story Info
Nixie becomes better known on the Strip.
5.4k words
3.4
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nixie 01

Hey there, hey, people, I'm Nick or Nixie or even Nyx for short. I'm small, I'm agile and I used to play whatever sports had stretch white pants and had a legit reason to wear a jock strap. But after a couple of seasons of that, well, they said that I had to play on the female leagues or stay home. But, also by that time, I had discovered online buying and I didn't need stretchy sports pants anymore.

LOL, and then the family discovered me and put me out, I mean, put me into a small house cottage in the cottage district on the south side of the Middleton River, which led me to discovering absolute and true freedom, so it all worked out.

But that's also when some other people started to rediscover me. Or at least look at me in a different light. As it turns out, it seems that all that protesting back in the day was more of a surface protest than a shunning. I don't know what the normal numbers are, but I get hit on a lot. Which might just be par for the course for a CD Trap and luckily for me, it's mostly just a bunch of words. Most are rude, vulgar and disgusting, but it's not everybody, so, I deal with it as best as I can.

Unfortunately, those rude, vulgar and disgusting comments make it difficult for me to approach and view almost everyone without a high degree of judgement, so I might start out sounding snooty or stand offish, so, well, sorry about that if you're one of the good guys. I mean, put up with me for a minute and I'll chill out.

Now, I don't live under a rock and I get it that someone may want to have some private time with me from time to time and by that, I'm trying to say that I have already chilled out a couple of times. I mean, Joey may have a different view or opinion about that, Joey and I have spent a few minutes alone on the Strip for the past three Friday nights and even though our number of alone minutes do not add up to a lot, it's still not zero, so, well, I don't live under a rock. But I do keep a spare key to my cottage house under a rock in side yard, so.

So, what else about me then, hmm? Well, I think my hair and my chin are my best attributes, but some of the guys that I come into contact with on the Middleton Strip think a couple of my other attributes rule the day, but that's okay. I do spend quite a bit of time sculpturing the body that I have in the gym, so that's just another par for the course too, I suppose.

LOL, it also helps that I'm just 20 and have the metabolism of someone who is just 20 because I love my tacos! But just three at a time since I can't spend every single day in the gym. I also keep a spare key to my public gym locker under the same rock on the side of my house.

And as I mentioned above, I'm quite agile and the rock wall in the city gym is pretty much "meh" to me these days, but I still climb the wall on a regular basis as practice in case I'm ever surrounded by three or four guys with lust in their eyes in the alley behind the Strip. Not that I'm foolish enough to walk in or drive in the alley with three or four lust filled guys, who like their boyfriends that dress like a girl, but everyone gets around on the Strip sooner or later, so just in case that ever happens, well, I will have leaped frogged up and over the surrounding circle and be gone before they even get their pants zippers down. Just give me one hand hold and one foot hold and whoosh, I'm gone! And nope, you can't catch me unless I want to be caught, which, well, maybe someday, right?

Anyways, I'm not too extreme with my attire. I mean, I will go sideways here and there, but my sweet ass green bomber jacket with the bright orange inner lining is my Strip jacket. It's kind of my thing, much like not spending too much time alone with anyone is kind of my thing, but since I do not live under a rock, I do know that my signature green bomber jacket with the bright orange inner lining has become, well, my sex symbol, I guess. Which is okay, right? I mean, it's my thing and it's not a bad thing to be known for. I think.

After all that, yep, I hang out on the Strip on most Friday nights and I deal with all of the crews who lurk up and down the Strip, but I always try to make my time as purposeful as possible. I mean, I volunteer to spread gossip up and down the Strip between the rival crews and I have those three or four minutes alone with Joey in one of the alley access walkways and I generally just enjoy myself.

But even the Strip has other values in life than flirting. I mean, with about a bazillion crews stationed up and down the Strip, I mean, it's as good as any odd job or handyman listings on Chang. And circling back to the beginning of this story where I mentioned my cottage house, yep, the home inspector handed me a list of things that needed addressing. I mean, what are you going to do, right?

Well, I set about addressing that safety list, which thankfully wasn't all that crazy like "replace the roof two years ago" or anything, but one of the first things that I addressed was the flexible squishy wire twisted shiny clothes dryer vent tube. Which the home inspector actually detached and showed me what the inside looked like, which was "yuk, icky and ewe" and needed replacing with a straight pipe as soon as possible.

And because I had a little cash, I piled on and replaced the Dryer too! But the straight pipe was still separate, so, off to the Strip I went last Friday night in search of PB&J crew who hung out in front of the Dented Soup Can store in the middle of the Strip.

And of course, I took a brown bag filled with PB&J sandwiches with me.

"Hawkeye, I need a straight pipe guy and if you don't help me out, then my clothes dryer might catch on fire from lint build up, which would leave me no choice but to live under a rock, so?"

[Extends the bag of PB&J sandwiches for distribution. The bag is snatched]

"Nixie, I got your straight pipe right here!"

"Hawkeye, I'm being serious here! The home inspector guy said that I needed to seriously consider changing out my dryer vent flexible squishy tube for straight pipes and he loosened it and showed me the inside of it and it was totally "yuk, icky and ewe" all at the same time, so?"

"Nixie, I could come around your place about midnight tonight to give you a quote and for it to be a meaningful quote, I mean, you should answer the door in whatever you wear when you do your laundry, okay?"

"Hawkeye, are you seriously going to haggle cottage house fixer upper work for sex with me then, hmm? I have a serious "yuk, icky and ewe" situation that needs addressing, so?"

"Nixie, I'll seriously give you half off if you don't say "yuk, icky or ewe" after you take my full quote, so?"

Well, there is a reason someone developed that crossed arm with glaring eyes stance, right folks? It answers some of the most impossible questions without saying a word, am I right?

"Nixie, fine, but give me three questions with words for answers and I'll put Frank on your straight pipe job, so?"

I mean, in all of mankind, has there ever been much damage from a crew guy asking three simple and harmless questions, hmm?

"Alright, Nixie and be honest with me then, so, is it true that you may be shirtless when you're strutting up and down the Strip and when your bomber jacket is zipped all the way up then, huh?"

"Oh, ah, Hawkeye, let's go with half and half on that one and I reserve the right to swing back later and ask you why that is important to you, but what's your next question then, hmm?"

"Well, it is true that when you wear your hair in a ponytail, that you're, um, looking for love, so to speak, like love in a one-way situation, so?"

"Hawkeye! I'm not going to discuss that with you! But it may mean that I went shopping for bananas or cucumbers that day, not that we are discussing that either! Also, Hawkeye, is that a gossip thing that's going around on the Strip then, hmm? Am I the topic of sex gossip, hmm?"

"I'm asking the questions here, Nixie! But people do talk and the math seems easy since you fuzz with your hair so much, so. Anyways, is it true that you and Joey have been spending up to three minutes together the past few Friday nights then, hmm?"

"Hawkeye, that's another subject that I am not discussing with you, but last Friday, I refused to unlock lips with Joey until we both nearly passed out, so, are we done here now, hmm?"

"Oh, well, Nixie, did you pass out then? And do you feel up to passing out tonight with me, hmm? And could you pull your hair into a ponytail first, huh?"

"And that's three extra questions, Hawkeye and I answered your original three questions honestly, so?"

"Fine, Nixie, sheesh, just let Frank know when you'll be home. And it's just a couple of hours job, so watch what else happens! But text me if you wear your hair in a ponytail in the mornings. I mean, so I can inspect the job and all, so?"

"[Mwah] thank you, Hawkeye! Oh, yoo-hoo, Frank? Where is my straight pipe guy, hmm? Straight pipe, Frank???? Frank, I need a straight pipe!"

LOL, not something that a Trap should ask loudly while standing on the sidewalk of the Strip, right? I mean, I'm sure my voice echoed down the Strip between the store fronts, right?

"Oh, oh, so, you're cheating on me then, hmm, Nixie?"

"OMG, Joey, Joey, no Joey, I just need a handyman, Joey, that's all, so?"

"Hmph!"

"No, Joey, I promise that your straight pipe is the straight pipe for me, Joey!"

"Yeah, as you stand on the Strip and yell for some random guy to come forth with his straight pipe! Or bah, bye, for short, Nixie!"

Well, I have wondered in the past how that angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other shoulder thing worked, but I never expected the tug of war to be between two devils! I mean, there I was, I had Joey stomping away for one of the devils and along came straight pipe Frank at just the wrong moment as the other little devil on my shoulder!

[Munching on a PB&J sandwich]

"Well, well, well, so, little Nixie needs a straight pipe then, huh?"

"Frank, my clothes dryer needs a straight pipe, not me! And two elbows, although the home inspector guy explained that one oddly to me, but I assume he meant two elbows for the straight pipe rather than how I should be down on my elbows, so?"

[Still munching on the PB&J]

"Alright then, Nixie, it's a quick and fairly inexpensive job and it's material only if you answer the door in the same manner of dress that you normally do your laundry, so?"

"And how would you know that I often do my laundry in just my undies then, Frank, hmm?"

"Ahh, I didn't until you just told me that, Nixie! 10am tomorrow then, hmm?"

"(Gulp) 10am then, Frank."

The perils of volunteering too much info, right? And the perils of having a third devil join in with the tug of war, right? I mean, just from my private minutes alone with Joey, I mean, I know lustful eyes when they are looking at me.

And since I was in front of the Dented Soup Can store and embarrassed for screaming out that I needed a straight pipe quick, I mean, I'm not really a treasure hunter, but when the clothes dryer guys delivered my new clothes dryer and hauled away the old one, well, I found a treasure in a little trap door under the old dryer that hid something just underneath in the crawl space and I knew it might have some value or meaning to Hattie since she is a sorceress and all.

"Excuse me, ahem, Hawkeye, but now I need to step inside of the Dented Soup Can store to speak urgently speak with Hattie and you're in my way again, so?"

I mean, some guys just don't quit, right? But remember earlier when I said how I'm agile? I had my ways around Hawkeye, so.

"Nixie, what if I urgently need a little alley time you, especially if my crew is performing side work for you, so?"

"Oh, and Hawkeye, what if I urgently back flip around you and put the choke hold of all choke holds on you, hmm?"

"Uh-huh. Alright, Nixie, I'll get out of your way so you can talk to the sorceress Hattie, but I still want to know what you're wearing since your bomber jacket is zipped up tonight, so?"

[Unzip, quick flash, rezip]

Well, I keep things well sculptured, so.

[Dented Soup Can store door chime jingle, jangle, bam, bam, bam]

"Hattie, what is with all the banging, hmm?"

"Oh, sorry, Nixie, I didn't hear you come into the shop for all the banging noises that I'm making with the rubber mallet. Um, HQ sent me a case of non-dented cans of soup, so."

"Sheesh! Anyways, Hattie, you messaged me and said that you urgently wanted to speak me, so. Well, actually your message that you wanted to strangle me, but I chose to read between the lines, so?"

"Oh, well, Nixie, I only want to strangle you for your belief that three or four minutes in the darkness of one of the alley access walkways with Joey is a date, but that's your business, I suppose. Anyways, what I wanted to talk to you about is what are your terms then, hmm?"

"Oh, my terms for giving up what you called a fake over social media then, Hattie, hmm?"

"Well, I haven't put a real eye on it yet, so, well, even if it is a fake, I mean, I have never saw one before, so, what are your terms then, hmm?"

"Hattie, I can not say one way or another if it's a fake, the real deal or anything else, but I'm going to need a little ego boosting here for realizing that you were the right person to contact, so?"

Well, LOL, earlier when I boasted about how agile I was, well, I wasn't agile enough to escape Hattie's very quick strangling hands!

[Nixie's head is shaking violently back and forth]

"(Cough, ugh, spit, breath, gasp) Hattie!"

[Death strangulation hold released]

"Oh, sorry, Nixie. It's a fake anyways, so?"

"Well, that might be, but the wooden keepsake box that I found in the crawl space of my cottage house just so happens to have SQ engraved on the top, which might stand for the Serpent Queen and the dark tinted keepsake box that I found just so happens to have MMM engraved on the inside of the lid, which might stand for Madea Madeline Maye and there is a Cerulean blue stoned amulet necklace inside of the ancient looking keepsake box, which might be a spiritual and powerful stone, but maybe I should take my find and look elsewhere for a suitable keeper then, hmm?"

[Nixie's head is shaking violently back and forth, again!]

"(Cough, ugh, spit, breath, gasp) Hattie!"

[Death strangulation hold released, again]

"What are your terms, Nixie? Even if it is just a fake, I never saw one before, so?"

"(Cough, ugh, spit, breath, gasp) first of all, come up with a ceremony and secondly, tee he, does my neck look I've been in a hickey fight now? And does it look like I won? And hit that up on the gossip train if it does look like I actually do sex stuff!"

Well, I mean, Hattie spread the word all wrong, but it was still sex gossip, so, yay, I won!

And by the way, circling back just a bit, I mean, the next morning, I did not answer the door for Frank in my normal laundry day attire. I wore a nice morning leisure suit, which just so happens to double as jammies and by another way, nope, I did not put my hair into a ponytail. Which I had since been tagged as a "looking to give a blow jog" telltale. But I kept that tag in my back pocket, just in case.

And well, huh, Frank was right on time the next morning. Also, huh, Frank is pretty ripped and should leave his leather jacket in his truck sometimes when hanging out on the Strip, not that I was interested or taken with how ripped Frank was or anything.

"Frank, are we straight that this is just about my dryer straight pipe, hmm? And nothing to do with your straight pipe or about me being down on my elbows, hmm?"

"Aww, come on, Nixie, you're not my type, but you do look good enough to be everyone's type for a little fun every now and then, so?"

"Well, Frank, I think that's a compliment, but stick to..."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ahh, rub, squeeze, mwah, ow, ahh]

"Whew, as I was saying, Frank, just stick to..."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ahh, rub, squeeze, mwah, ow, ahh]

"Um, where is your clothes dryer then, Nixie, hmm?"

"Oh, I have no idea, Frank and I have no breath left, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ahh, rub, squeeze, mwah, ow, ahh]

"Well, well, um, well then, um, um, the straight pipes then, which, oops, I didn't mean to make that sound plural, but well, um, well..."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ahh, rub, squeeze, mwah, ow, ahh]

"I'm passing out, Frank!"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ahh, rub, squeeze, mwah, ow, ahh]

"So, whew, where do I prop my elbows then, Frank, hmm?"

Something that should never be said when your head is spinning, right? But that was a lot of good kissing and the damn fool just happen to have a condom in his shirt pocket and he didn't freak out at all when I totally dropped my leisure shorts and it was going to happen someday anyways and feel free to add as many other "good excuses" right here to justify how I was into it as much as Frank was! Just leave how Joey dumped me out of the excuses. This was turned on by major kissing on a Saturday morning sex much more than "take that" sex, so.

Also, huh, the rear of a couch is a perfect place to prop on your elbows, so.

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, hump, hump, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"Ahh, oh, so, Frank, ooh, ooh, that's a lot of power, Frank, oh, ugh, oh, argh, ooh."

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, hump, hump, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"This is only half power, Nixie, oh, ooh, until I get you loosen up a bit more, oh, oh, that's tight."

Well, hopefully, that was just a lie, right? And hopefully Frank wouldn't last long at that power level too!

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, hump, hump, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"Frank, Frank, I'm passing out again! Argh, argh, oh, oh, but I'm here, Frank, I'm here!"

Well, I didn't exactly pass out completely, but my body sort of collapsed over the couch and holy snap, right, I had been sexed up! After another six or seven minutes because the guy had other power too! Like staying power!

And the power to just get after the straight pipe job just afterwards too! I didn't have any such power since that was my first time and all, so, I laid on the couch and moaned!

"You alright there, Nixie?"

"Oh, I'm fine, I meanly finely fucked, but I'm fine! Um, so, were things better for you Frank when my elbows gave out and I just limp over the couch then? Or do you just have that kind of reserve power, hmm?"

"Oh, I must say, Nixie, that helped with the angle and all, but the shape of you butt chipped in too, so."

I mean, maybe I was fishing for some other words and cuddling, but I guess that's just something that the lurkers say on Chang, right?

"And if I want to record this in the Strip sex gossip then, Frank? Not that I'm looking to put it in Joey's face or anything, so?"

"Oh, no, no, no, Nixie! This never happened! I'm straight 8, well, 90% straight 8, so."

"Not even that my anonymous lover took me to brink of passing out, hmm?"

"Well, I mean, that Anonymous family that comments all over Chang all the time, must be such a large family that nobody could tell which Anonymous family member did you, well, have at it then."

Um, well, um, no comment on that comment. I am not educationally responsible for anyone, so. But Frank did a great job with my clothes dryer straight pipe and with me with his straight pipe and there must be something to be said for just going limp over the rear of a couch! Unless that's already a thing that I didn't know about.

Anyways, I mean, things were sore for the rest of that day and that Saturday went along in slow motion, but I lived. And I smiled a little. And I was right back on the Strip the next Friday, looking for my next cottage house improvement project, which was bigger than just a handyman thing. The wood burning fireplace had to be replaced with a natural gas fireplace and the sooner or the better. Which meant a visit to the Fireplace Shop on the Strip and ugh, the Burnt Boots crew who hang out in front of the Fireplace Shop!

12