Nixie 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bruce, I don't even know what it means if my body flailed around like I was detached at the hips as I went limp over the couch for Mr. Anonymous III, but getting flailed that way was a nice way to be flailed, so, I mean, you're blocking my path into the Fireplace Shop, so?"

"Well, can I at least go all "aha, aha, aha" then, Nixie? I like your body on the down low and I could handle some of that flailing action, so?"

See folks? That's where being so agile really came in handy as I side skirted around Bruce and slipped into the Fireplace Shop on the east side of the Strip.

[Fireplace Shop door chime jingle, jangle]

"Hey, Vivianna!"

"Sup Nixie, what can I do for you then, hmm?"

"Vivianna, I want to swap out my wood burning fireplace with one your shops natural gas burning fireplaces and just like your window signs says, I would like it done at "sis, boom, bah" speed, so?"

"Oh, well then, Nixie, most guys on the Strip don't really think of you as a sissy and most of those guys would lower the boom on your detached and limp body, but I'm the only one who will make you go all "bah, bah, bah" and stuff, so?"

"(Gulp) and I would like some of the gas flame to burn in Cerulean blue, so?"

"Oh, oh, Nixie, submit to me and I will buy that bright blue strap-on dildo that the Sex Toy Shop keeps on display in the front window! Which should be weird, but hey, it's the Middleton Strip, right? Anyways, submit!"

Tee he, I mean, I wasn't in that much of a hurry to swap out my old cottage house wood burning fireplace, right, tee he?

"Oops, tee he, I mean, duh, I had a CD Trap moment and mixed up my "to do" list, Vivianna! Um, ooh, I need to get over to the Arm Chair shop and quick! But you're coming to Hattie's ceremony, right?"

"Hah! I am your ceremony, Nixie! Also, yes, I will be there and if you want to turn the tables on me and make me your girlfriend for that night, well, we're a good match, Nixie, so, I might be a good girlfriend for you like once or twice, so?"

Oh, well, that was a first in my life, so.

"Oh, so you say that this natural gas fireplace model is on sale then, hmm, Viviana?"

I mean, I still like girls, so. I mean, maybe not girls who wear a plastic dick because there should only be one dick in the relationship, but I still girls. And I knew that was just her sales tactic anyways, gulp.

[Arm Chair Shop door chime jingle, jangle]

"Pippa, I want to sink deep into comfort, be able to kick my feet up and go all "ahh" and stuff, so?"

"Hmm, like how Tyler wants to sink deep into your ass and so he can go all "ahh" then, Nixie, hmm?"

"Pippa, I don't mess around with Tyler and the word on the Strip is that he grunts in reverse, more like inhaling and since you used to date Tyler, I mean, what's the truth on that then, hmm?"

"Yeah, well, that part is true and it was always pretty weird, but I'm granting permission for you to find out for yourself, so. Also, you're pretty nice and his inward gasping really ruins the mood and I don't want you to experience that, so."

"Well, pick me out a nice arm chair of comfort using your Arm Chair Shop skills, Pippa and I'll go find a crew to haul it home for me, okay? And you're coming to Hattie's ceremony, right Pippa?"

"Oh, I'll be there alright, but just as the Champagne Girl. But I'll be in my best undies lingerie and I even bought a X Diamond Lady blonde hairpiece too, Nixie! And since I think we would be a good match, Nixie, I mean, if you get hard for my lingerie, I mean, maybe I'll show you how to suck dick proper, so? You do still get hard, right, Nixie?"

Well, I mean, how the hell would I know, right? Photos and video on Chang just don't do a lot for me and until that night, well, that's two sexual overtones from two girls, so that's new territory!

Also, I mean, is there an improper way to suck a dick? I mean, they all work, right?

[Arm Chair Shop door chime jingle, jangle in reverse]

"Oh, Chopper, I mean, I need a big fat truck and a couple of guys, Chopper, so?"

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the ever increasingly popular Nixie then, hmm? And my big fat truck is all we need! On the super, secret quiet since you're just a guy in drag, so? Also, I'm getting old, so does your little body just flail about at will then, Nixie, hmm?"

"Well, well, well, back at you, Chopper! First, I am not a drag queen! That's a profession that the old fags from the neighborhoods take seriously down at GiGi's Night Club! And secondly, my track record of keeping anything on the super, secret quiet isn't all that. I mean, while Frank had my body flailing all about with his power, I mean, I let it slip that I have actually pucker kissed Joey once in the lower area and if that wasn't bad enough, I mean, I let it slip that Joey popped off just as soon as my lips came into contact with his dick and then if that wasn't bad enough, I mean, when I went to grocery store for more bananas, I mean, I ended up spilling the beans to the store manager about how I still didn't know how to give a proper blow job, even though I gave it up the other way for Frank and then, if that wasn't bad enough, I mean, how was I supposed to know that the grocery store manager was Frank's father, so that's why Frank moved to Wyoming and if that's still not bad enough for you, I mean, isn't your uncle Bob one of the natural gas fireplace installers then, hmm?"

"Oh, holy flapping lips and flailing body snap! Vic, Dale, um, Nixie needs some help, so, um, I'll be at the airport checking into flights out of town, tee he."

Well, some people talk in their sleep, so.

"Well, Chopper, I still need you to work security for Hattie's ceremony and by the way, given my size and my weight, yep, my body flails about at will, so?"

"Aha, aha, aha, I mean, tee he, that's just between us, right, Nixie?"

Well, I haven't developed a "new thing" since the beginning of my story, so, I mean, maybe flailing all about could be my new thing, right?

"Oh, well then, so, you're still cheating on me then, Nixie, hmm? Are you seriously going to crawl up in that big fat truck in between two crew brutes and whack them off as they deliver you new arm chair, then, hmm?"

"Joey, that's gross and I'm not coordinated enough to double up on a hand job! But if I were to kiss and tell, well, if they want me to ride in the middle in just my undies and t-shirt, well, I need my new arm chair delivered, so?"

"Aha, aha, aha, oops, um, you two carry on with your ex-lover's spat then, but, aha, aha, aha!"

"Vic, this is not the time! But lay a towel across the front seat of your truck! Oh, I mean, Joey, were we talking then, hmm?"

"You're a slut, Nixie!"

"Well, that's just rude, Joey, but maybe my eyes are open to a few things lately and by the way, none of those new things involve being a sex slut boyfriend for you, so?"

I mean, if you're keeping score, folks, that's the second time that Joey has stomped away from me in such a huff, so. But it did leave me a bit frustrated for having to constantly fight with Joey out in the open on the Strip sidewalk!

And of course, I did not ride in the middle with Vic and Dale as they delivered my new super cozy arm chair because I had my own SUV on the Strip, but sexy jealously talk in kind of my thing now, so.

"Alright, Nixie, your new arm chair looks great in your living room and I get how you don't want to part with your sofa because it's now your flailing sofa, which you mentioned like three times, but it just seems out of place, so?"

"Well, I only mentioned that it was flailing body couch like three times because I like my sex secrets out in the open, Vic, so?"

"Whew, I'm glad I'm not Joey or Frank right now then, so, whew!"

"Well, I don't know how to part company with two guys who just lifted and hefted my new cozy arm chair, so how do we do this then, hmm? And be clear about both of your answers so that I know exactly how to talk about it with the gossip groups, so?"

Well, that worked and they left without ganging up on me. I mean, there were a couple of thank you kisses as they each passed by me on the way out of the front door, but I didn't have to implement my rock wall climbing escape plan, LOL, yet.

End Nixie 01

12