No. 11 Your Honour

Story Info
A mans pain and joy with his wife, her sister and others.
11k words
3.42
13.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers

From some comments on this site some people seam to think these are real life stories, if I have made a mistake in some way, maybe legal and get it wrong, don't worry, it's just how I have written it, it's my world. It's how I wanted it to go.

No. 11 Your Honour.

"If I may your honour, I'd like to tell you my side of this story, I am willing to concede to this court and bend to your wishes if you insist but not if I don't have the opportunity to have you hear my story.

I would like the record to show that I love my wife but I'm not quite sure if that should be 'loved' my wife.

I have worked all the hours that I have over the years to give Su what she wanted, a better house mainly, this is the fourth house that we owned in 10 years, we had rented before that for 9 years each getting bigger, in a better area all at the behest of Su.

I was happy in our second house it had it all, 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms and with plenty of garden, I could cope with that but Su had to go better, we now have a 6 bed 7 bathroom mansion.

I can't maintain this garden I have to employ a company to keep it tidy, and let's not go into the building work that Su wants us to have done to what I was given to believe before buying it,

'It was the perfect home, nothing would need doing for years.'

How have we ended up here? Su in our last house felt that as we lived in an aliflunt area we needed CCTV.

So I learned how to install it and put cameras all around the house, and 2 inside, I never thought much more about them after the first couple of months, until Su told me that 2 of the outside ones had stopped working, as they were under guarantee I got replacements they told me to bin the old ones, well I kept them and one day when I was off work ill, I sat in our home office and played with them, I discovered that it was the inferred light that wasn't working, they worked fine in daylight or with other lighting, as we were going on holiday shortly I played with the announcement on my phone, I'd not had the use for it till then. I placed one in our bedroom, it looked like just more junk on my side of the room, it wasn't a deliberate decision not to tell Su but I just forgot to tell her, it was funny to watch as Su made the bed the next morning from my office, I ignored it after the first couple of times, until it pinged in the afternoon when I was sure that Su was going to the gym, so I looked to see what or who was in my bedroom, it was Su, but what I saw was her walking into the bathroom, and a few minutes later she walked back out and started to get dressed, but she was pulling on a corset, then stockings and her sexy heels, the pair that she only wears for me in the bedroom..... if you know what I mean.

She was humming to herself and putting her makeup on, the full works, now if it was my birthday I would have made an excuse to leave early, but Su knew that tonight I had to go see a client, and would be late home.

I sat at my desk mesmerised by how Su was acting, it was just an everyday thing by the look of her, she makes a fuss if I want her to dress sexy for me, but I wasn't there begging was I?

All of a sudden Su sat back up and called to someone... As she stood a man entered the room, they embraced and hugged each other kissing, like lovers do.

It was odd watching as the love was draining from my life, it was clear that this was far from the first time they had done this. How had he just walked into my home? 'had he a set of keys?'

I don't think that I have to go into the dirty details here, but let's say that over the next 2 hours, he had as much contact with Su as I had ever had, he wasn't bigger or longer lasting than my efforts I thought.

Su seemed to accept that he was there to be pleasured by her, or was it more that she was there to be used by him? I gave up trying to figure out what it meant. After 2 hours they had a shower together, dressed and he left, Su did have the decency to have another shower when he went, but I expect that was because he had her again in the shower.

I won't go into the pain I felt and still feel, but we are here. Su says she doesn't want a divorce, but I can't see anything else can happen, we don't own the house, the bank has a much bigger slice of it than us, Su says that she did what she did mostly because I worked too much to pay for everything that she said she must have. So I have cut my hours, I can't pay the mortgage on what I earn now, I propose that we sell this house and buy one more like our second house, 3/4 bed 2 bath the kids can share, we will have a bedroom each, we will do it up and see if we can make a go of being cohabiters, see if anything can be made to make us a family again.

If Su, or you decide that this is not going to happen I assure you that I will go to prison before I pay Su to live anywhere with the kids and I don't, I can be feed and have a roof over my head while Su and the kids hope that the council can put them up.

I will not have a job so I can not pay her any amount of money whatever this court says.

I have put a package together that shows the costings. I have also included the name of the man who cheated on me and took my wife from me, which Su has refused to do.

I have enclosed a video of the incident as well.

Thank you for letting me have my say."

What nobody knew was that I had put an offer in on a house and it had been accepted. Also, I knew that the man was the husband of Her Honour sitting in judgment right now, I had just provided her with the information she would need if she decided to go the same route I have.

CHAPTER 2

We moved into the house that I bought, in my name only so nobody could take it off me, in our new home 3 months later, things were very tense between us, the kids who were trying to carry on as normal, both of us having sat with them together and separately telling them that we would love them no matter what we did between us.

Things were hard, Su kept telling me that she loved me, how sorry she was, that she would do anything to make it up to me, but what can anyone do to make up for the betrayal that I felt?

I knew that I loved her but not as I used to, I couldn't just forgive her, maybe I never could but I was trying to make it up to my boys, trying to make up for the time that I was missing in their lives. We sat and talked about what we wanted or needed to do to make this house as good for us as possible, we made a plan and started to redo starting from the top, Su tried to get me into bed most nights, much as I wanted sex I just couldn't find it in my heart to take her up on her offers, I heard her crying in the nights, just as my tears flowed, it made it no easier to get through the next day.

It was going slowly, the work was taking much longer than I expected, time had gone by since I last did this type of work, it was taking a toll on my body.

It was a Friday evening when things changed, I was taking a wall down upstairs, I was on a ladder starting from the top, all of a sudden I was falling, and the wall was part in front of me but mostly just behind me, I flew down the stairs on my front chased by the majority of the wall, Su heard the noise and came running, to start with she was laughing at me, then when I stopped and the wall covered me she screamed, she was pulling bricks and rubble off of me, crying pleading that I was still alive, as the weight of the rubble was removed, the boys ran and helped.

I tried to sit up but was held back down by Su, telling me not to move until she called an ambulance, I stopped her as I was bruised and felt like I had been in a fight, but not badly hurt. Su and the boys helped me up and sat me on a chair, the boys cleaned up the mess, it was just a job less that I had to do tomorrow went through my mind.

Su came back with a cold flannel and bowl of warm water, and washed my face and head, a knocking on the door brought me back to the here and now, Su's sister Ruth rushed in, my head hurt so I was trying to just keep still, Ruth is a nurse, so she took over from Su in assessing my injuries, they both helped me back upstairs to bed, I couldn't put up much of a fight when they both started to undress me, now much as I hurt I found myself drifting to sleep, then waking, I lost bits of the conversation between the two sisters but I remember some of it, Su telling Ruth to leave me alone, Ruth telling Su that she was a silly cow for doing what she had to me, it went back and forth between the two in much the same way, the thing that made my mind kick back into life sleep forgotten, was when Ruth told Su if she didn't take care of my obvious needs soon she would. I could tell by her voice that stunned Su, but when she asked what Ruth meant by that, Ruth's reply was classic.

"If you can't see that every time you and he are in the same room he can't stop looking at you, AND he doesn't need a hammer, you make him walk around with a hard-on all the time, if you don't fuck him this week, all bets are off, I will fuck him silly next week, you have been warned. I will be teasing him for real now."

I must have drifted off again, next thing I remember was being washed all over, with warm water and gentle hands, hands that were pushing my shorts down when I heard in a very sinister voice 'You can leave that bit to me, sister'. They carried on washing me, I was awake again so Ruth took over looking at my wounds, had me roll over onto my side so they could see my back, while I was in this position Su was behind me, Ruth in front, Ruth had my bottom arm on the mattress and was knelt over it, I could feel her legs as she opened them more, she had Su looking at the cut to my back while reaching behind herself and moving my hand onto her naked pussy.

"I just want you to move your wrist and then your fingers slowly just in case anything is broken." Ruth said taking hold of the arm on top.

"Is that slit weeping?" She said looking at Su.

"That's it nice and gently move your fingers around."

That's what I did, Ruth was a bitch, she teased me, and I teased her, it was all done in front of Su, Ruth told me that I would be getting lots of swellings and that she would be taking care of those as they arose, all said with Su nodding her head in agreement and my fingers in her pussy. Then as swiftly as she had started she stopped me by poking a sore bit.

"I'm sure you haven't broken any bones but we will have to keep an eye on you, just in case you have a concussion I'll sleep in here with you tonight."

"Over my dead body. Su spat back at Ruth. He's my husband and I will be sleeping with him tonight and every other night from now on."

"Oh dear sister, haven't you remembered, he divorced you for cheating on him!" Spat back Ruth.

I only had the strength to lay there and look at the fight taking place, it was when I moved to try to find a position that hurt the least that they remembered me. It was going to be some time before I was fit to play games with any vigour.

Su slept with me, she came to bed in pyjamas but I woke sometime in the night to feel a pair of naked boobs pressed into my back and a hand slowly stroking my hard-on.

"Just let me, don't worry about it, let's get you comfortable." Su's timid voice whispered in my ear.

I rolled onto my back and looked at her in the dark.

"We have to be quiet, Ruth's in the chair." she said.

I moved to kiss her but pain shot through me, Su knew it hurt me and moved over to kiss me, it felt so good, just a kiss, but it meant so much more.

Su still had a hold of me, she looked into my eyes and kissed her way down my front, feather like kisses until she was sucking not kissing anymore, I'm not sure if she had ever given me such a loving blowjob before, which hurt in one way, but I had never been deep throated by any woman, but tonight Su proved that she could take me as deep as possible, without a cough or any sign that she was struggling with a hard cock in her throat, why in the depths of the most glorious feelings do the worst thoughts come to mind?

How come she has never done this for me before?

Who taught her and when?

I didn't just shrink, only a man will know the feeling, jump into ice-cold water and bingo, you have trouble finding your cock, let alone doing anything with it.

Su was desperately trying to make me hard again, then the crying began, I think it was me that started it, but Su was very close behind me, I'd cried before but never like this, it was as deep as I'd ever gone down, all the loss, all the love I had for Su vanished in that one action. Looking back she had done it out of love, didn't mean to hurt me did it out of love, always knew that she could, had practised as a teenager in competition with Ruth, but didn't like it so had never done it since those days. This night was meant as a treat to me, her way of showing how much she loved me, but it was much later that I learned that.

Ruth was by our sides, wanting to know what the problem was, but Su and I were too upset to tell her, we hung onto each other in our pain, crying our eyes out for what we both lost in that instant.

When our tears dried up Su got out of bed, took Ruth's hand and whispered in her ear.

"Don't you dare hurt him."

Ruth slept with me the rest of the night, we didn't have sex, we didn't even kiss, but she was there for me, always awake when I stirred from my pain, I couldn't tell you which was worse, the bruising or the fact that I had lost the love of my life!

CHAPTER 3

Time moved on, I carried on with the house, but only after my cuts and bruises healed, for nearly a month I looked multi-coloured over most of my body, you could have used me for a cartoon character.

Su and I acted as the loving parents to our boys that we were, we did things together only with them, neither one of us had any other things that it appeared that we could do. Ruth was around a lot, she was the strength that held the both of us up, she teased me and Su but never in a nasty way.

One day while out shopping Su said into my ear that the woman over there was staring at us, did I know her? I looked over and thought a bit, then the name came to me.

"Oh yes you know her as well maybe not by name, but we have stood in front of her, she is the woman that has let you live in my home, she's the reason why you don't have to think about the boys upbringing.

YOU ARE THE REASON SHE IS DIVORCED.

She was the judge that gave me our divorce. It was her husband that was fucking you in our bed."

We left the shops without all we went for.

I carried on remodelling the house, much slower as the need to make everything just right had gone.

It came to a head one evening, I was taking the boys to football practice.

"Dad? do we have to keep doing this?" That took me aback, I thought that they loved football.

"What do you mean? Keep doing this, I thought you 2 loved football, I thought that it was your favourite sport, you'll be telling me cricket is a bore next!" It was icy silence that replied.

When we got to the field, I parked the car but turned to them.

"OK spill the beans."

"Well, we like football....... But....... we don't want to play it, and cricket sucks. We are nearly 18, and you hanging out with us is messing up our chances of getting a girlfriend, or any other friends for that matter."

"So why have I been bringing you here for so long?

A long time passed with them looking at each other. You're not in any trouble, just tell me why!"

"OK it was as Mum and you were having...... you know, we thought that after you came back and were around lots more and you sat watching TV with us and wanted to do something with us again, well we came up with this, but we don't want to do it anymore."

"I wish you had told me sooner. I said with a smile. It might have saved us all from doing what we don't want to do. Shall we go to the pub?"

They both jumped at the chance, but I did make them go and tell the coach that they would no longer be playing, it was just good manners.

We went to the pub, they were still too young to be buying or drinking in public so they had to accept when with me they would be drinking soft drinks.

I had brought them up the European way, from the age of around 12 they were allowed a very small amount of wine with dinner, it was watered down and I thought that it had little if any alcohol content, but each year they were allowed to have just a bit more, now at 17 I let them have a full glass of wine or a beer, I wanted them to know what was right and wrong with drinking and treat it in a good way. We had lunch and returned home.

The state of the house improved in leaps and bounds, we still put a family front on in public, but most knew our situation as I was going to find out very soon.

We went to the local village club, it was a charity night, dancing, food, drinking, tombola raffle. That sort of thing, I was asked to dance with a few of the women as the night progressed, some fast some slow, it was while in a slow one, I had a hold of Bridgett, Bridg, a very attractive woman who I always thought had no confidence in herself, putting it down to her height, 5 foot nothing if not even shorter, she dressed unconventionally in my mind, nothing looked right on her.

"You must not be alone with Diane. That got my attention. I'm supposed to help her but I can't do it, she's determined to have you as her lover, as you have rebuked her already we came up with a stupid plan while drinking last weekend, it was just two drunks having a laugh and dreaming, but she's got it into her head that you are going to be hers, like it or not. I was going to back her up, frame of you forcing yourself on her if you didn't comply with her wishes but I can't do that to you, so don't be alone with her, I'm sorry to have started this but I don't feel right, it was only a dream."

Now that's an odd thing to make up I thought to myself, I started to ask her a question but the music stopped and Diane pushed in.

"Sorry but will you come and help me with something in my car that I forgot to bring in?" Quickly thinking I told her I had hurt my hand somewhat and would get the boys to help her, the look on her face was classic, and the look that she gave poor old Bridg was enough to kill.

I stayed clear of her the rest of the night until we were going home. Diane with Bridg following behind caught us and asked if I would mind driving them home as Diane felt that she had had too much to drink to drive safely, once again quick thinking had me getting Su to drive her car with the boys and Bridg coming with me following, Su who was unaware of the position I was in saved the day saying that I should take Bridg home and her and the boys would walk the short way home.

It was silent on the ride, but Bridg asked me in for coffee, wanting to know more, I accepted.

As she made the coffee she excused herself, when she returned she had changed into a sweatshirt that came nearly to her knees.

"Sorry but I needed to get out of that, I can see that you want to understand what I told you.

I have to tell you some things that very few know, you have always been kind to me I've never heard you bad mouth anyone, not even your ex-wife so I had to do something as it was my stupid idea in the first place, I'm sorry.

I had a nightmare of a marriage, well I wasn't married as it turned out, but I'll get to that, as a young girl my height has been a problem, well it still is, but when I was 17 I met a man, I thought he was only 20, but he turned out to be nearly 30, he chased me, I fell in love with him and as soon as I turned 18 we got married, until that day he was so good to me, treated me as his Queen, nothing was too much for him to do for me, but on our wedding night he changed, not a lot but he made me pose for him while he took pictures of me, and every day after he would take more, he started to dress me as a schoolgirl, you know the cartoon way, had a wig that had pigtails made me suck my thumb, lick a lollipop, that sort of thing.

oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers