No. 11 Your Honour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway it wasn't long before he had a 'friend' come round and take pictures as well with him, I tried to get him to stop bringing his mate in but he just carried on, and then one evening after he had me dressed in little girl things they took me out, I was horrified, but they made me go, it was to a camera club, if you believe that, it was full of dirty old men, yes they had a camera each but I don't think many had film in them, that first night was just me in front having to pose, by the third time I was with a man, sitting on his knee, and you can imagine it went on from there, me just holding a mans cock to licking to sucking and on.

I ended up being a porn star and hooker, if you can call it that, I found out he was charging them, making me, well you know what.

He took me to a new club one night, I had been trying to stop him, but he hurt me, but this night when 12 men came out and it was clear what they were going to do with me and the video cameras were all set up, but when I smashed one on his head all hell broke out as I ran for it, he chased me and as I shot between the cars he got hit, I got home and packed the few things I wanted and ran away, it took me a long time to get my head round the things that he did to me, the whole marriage thing was a hoax, I lost 4 years of my life and am still trying to get straight, so Diane and I sometimes get together for a drink, and sometimes we drink too much, and that's when she started a silly game of who would we like to go to bed with.

You are top of the list for a lot of the women around here! That's when my stupid mind and my mouth got mixed up, I came up with, 'How about we kidnap you or blackmail you, saying that you raped us unless you were our toy for the night,' she took it seriously, and has been working out how we could make it happen, tonight was her chance too.... I can't tell you how sorry I am."

I could see the tears in her eyes, I felt that she had told me the truth.

"I'm sorry, I just told her what was in my mind, I know that I would never have a chance of being with you and it was a silly dream that I should never have voiced."

"Why do you say that, why do you think that I wouldn't like you?"

"Look at me short and still baby looking, look at you, fit and I'm a black woman, men like you don't go with black girls unless it is in a group and you are drunk." I looked at her in disbelief.

"Now listen here, I might be white and your right I have never been with a black woman, not even on a date, but that's only because I was never in the position to, you are a great looking woman, tell me if I'm wrong but being black doesn't make you any different from any of the white girls does it? Do you have a third boob hidden away somewhere? Is your pussy in some way different? No, your are the same as any other woman, ok you are a bit shorter than a lot but your not the shortest by any means are you, if you want to know the truth I find you very sexy, you dress in an odd way but I'm a man and know little about these things, if I wasn't in the place I'm in I might make a play for you."

I looked at her face for the first time since I started my little rant.

"Did you mean that last bit?"

"Yes, I think your very...... sexy in a way that I can't explain, even to myself. You don't come over as liking yourself and that puts people off. Maybe I've said too much but you started this, I'll finish it tonight by asking if I can take you out for a drink Tuesday night?"

"You're just saying that to get away, but I'll call your bluff, and say yes please. What time should I be ready?"

We agreed that I would pick her up and we would go to the pub in the next village, have a drink and a bite to eat and I left.

Tuesday evening started a bit tense, I had dressed casually but smartly, she had made a big effort, makeup subtle but dressed to impress, we both knew that I only had to ask and we would be in bed going at it like rabbits, but I wasn't that sort of man, horney as hell but I didn't want to use her like I felt she had been used before, if, and it was a big if I took her to bed it had to be for the right reasons. I had a good evening, the food was okay but she made it for me, we talked about but around the aspect of sex between us, for me it didn't quite click, Su still had a hold of me at a level that I couldn't understand.

When I dropped her home we did have a bit of a kiss, I could feel her trying to get me to go inside with her but I left asking her out again for Friday.

Friday went much the same but it was much more comfortable between us, Brig was not so pushy she was more relaxed, still looked great but it made the evening better, I did go in for coffee, but it went cold as we made out like a couple of kids on a first date, ok I have to admit that I had a handful of her boobs and she was rubbing my cock before I came to my senses.

Saturday night I had booked a table in a nice restaurant but when I went to pick her up I was greeted by a near nude woman, wanting to stay in. I still felt that wasn't right, I would just be using her, I could see in my mind's eye I would have used her like a sex toy, much as I wanted to hurt someone for the hurt I felt, it wasn't fair to let it be her, she needed someone to do the right thing by her for once, so I told her not tonight, we would go out another night.

I left contacting her for the week.

Friday evening she phoned me, wanted to ask me if I would take her to dinner tomorrow with another couple?

I don't know why, but I was shocked when the 'other couple' turned out to be Ruth and Peter, I had seen them together several times but seeing her dressed up to the nines with another man made me sad, I'm not sure how the evening went, I was in a bit of a daze, Peter left before the deserts were served begging a promised event he couldn't get out of, it left me with 2 women who both looked great.

I learned that Ruth had helped Brig pick out some clothes which explained her better appearance to me.

We drove to Ruth's flat, and went in for coffee, the girls made it and I saw Brig do something on her phone.

"10 minutes." Brig said looking at Ruth.

"I need to show you something in my bedroom." Ruth said back.

I sat in ignorance, sipping my coffee. A few minutes later Brig came out and kissed my cheek.

"I have to go now, Ruth is going to take care of you, you need to do what you know you want to do."

Ruth came out of the bedroom, dressed, or should I say, undressed.

I knew that Su and her talked, but I now knew that she told Ruth about my sexual likes, high heels, stockings, corset, hair pulled back and tied into a short ponytail, a choker or more a collar, and to finish it off she had applied bright red lipstick.

"What about Peter?" Both of them burst into laughter.

"He's gay, I haven't been with a man since Su did what she did, I have waited for your attention, Brig told me about you 2 and she had her shot, now it's my turn, you're going to sample my pleasures."

I have no idea when Brig left, if she did, Ruth was kissing me before I had my brain in gear, she undressed me as we kissed, squatted down and sucked and licked me, I couldn't have gotten any harder. Being so long from my last experience it wasn't long before I neared, Ruth felt it coming, took a firm hold of me and asked.

"Where do you want this first one to go? I can swallow it or you can paint my face?"

"Swallow." She did. First my cock, and as I held her head my load, it turned out she did both, swallow and I painted her face. I was still standing in Ruth's lounge, trousers around my feet, shoes on, I pulled her up and went to kiss her.

"I'll get a cloth to clean up before." I stopped her by kissing her deeply, telling her no need, if she was good enough to drink my seed then I wasn't going to be put off by it.

It wasn't the first time tasting my own cum, and I sure hope it won't be the last like this, I nearly fell over forgetting about my trousers stopping me from walking, Ruth squatted again but only to help me out of them before we adjourned to her bedroom.

Ruth wanted me to just mount her, but I had other things to do before that, I feasted on her, I brought her close to climax several times before taking her over the edge, I took a minute to let her get her breath back before doing it all again. When I thought she was not going to get to her next peak soon, I crawled up her body kissing her boobs poking out of the cups of the corset, sucked on them hard, and as I kissed her lips I felt her hand move my cock to her entrance, I pushed in, in a slow but steady movement, right to the bottom, as deep as I could go.

Ruth's legs came up and around my buttocks, pulling me in as close as she could, I started to saw in and out of the velvet glove I felt to be in.

"Fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can, don't stop don't you dare stop, I've waited so long for this, I'll kill you if you stop." There was no chance of that until I felt myself getting that feeling, I pulled out but before Ruth could say anything I flipped her over, she knew what was coming, rose onto her hands and knees, I was back inside her before she had settled, I pulled her hair back, her head followed, I reached out and pulled an arm back lifting her body as I drove in and out of that velvet glove, time and time again, it felt like forever but probably wasn't that long as I hardened that last bit as a man does just as he loads up for that first shot of seed to blast forth, and once again I drove as deep inside Ruth as I could, filling her with cum.

We collapsed, me on top of her body still shuddering hard inside her. It took my last bit of effort to roll over. It might have been seconds or hours that I felt movement on the bed, Ruth cuddled into my side, took a hand and held it to one of her boobs.

"I hope that's not the last time you do that to me, I don't think I could wait for you again, having sampled you once, I'm an addict now, I want a fix as often as you can fill that beautiful syringe you have, Su was such a silly bitch."

I dozed and Ruth held me tight, then I felt her shaking me to have a drink, we sat in bed sipping tea, as I put my empty cup down on the bedside table Ruth pulled me out into the bathroom.

"You'll have to help me out of this corset, I can't reach the fastenings, we need to shower, I stink of you, of your lovely cum, but I don't think your boys need to smell that on me do you?"

My questioning look made Ruth blush a bit which I found so sexy.

"We need to get you home, Su needs to know. That's if you want me, again, I'll understand if you don't want to be with me again."

Ruth's voice had gone softer with every word. I looked at her, pulled her back to the bed and proceeded to start all over again, Ruth started to say stop but by my third lick and suck on her clit was as happy to carry on for the next few hours.

When we opened my front door we were greeted by the boys going out.

"About time Dad, now maybe we can all get back to being happy."

I looked at them both, Ruth kissed both on the cheek.

"Thanks boys, stay away for a couple of hours please," Ruth said to them.

"They aren't stupid, they are nearly fully grown men, soon they will be having girlfriends to have all these troubles with, they know more than you know," I said.

Su was sat at the kitchen table, I could see that she had been crying. Ruth went and sat beside her, pulled her into a hug.

"Sorry sis, but you fucked it up, I told you that I would take my chance if you did."

I went to my bedroom, thought I would give them some time alone, for some reason I felt guilty, really guilty.

"Can I help you pack a bag?" Su's voice made me jump. She ran into my arms and we hugged.

"I'm sorry for...... I'll be here if you ever need me, treat Ruth as you did me, not how I treated you, she's waited all the years we have been together, she always told me that she would dump any man that she was with to get you, she always warned me."

With that unexpected news she ran out to her room. Ruth came in and sat on the bed.

"You have to go to her, make it up to her, I don't care if you have to sleep with her today, but you better have a tank full for me later, she's my sister, I don't want to hurt her more than we have to."

I went and tapped on Su's door opened it and went in, I climbed in behind Su as she lay on the bed softly crying, pulled her into a hug, kissed her head.

Su rolled over facing me and without thinking kissed me, I returned it, it was like old times, it felt natural.

I felt the bed move, Ruth got on behind Su and reached over held my arm, kissed Su on the back of the head.

"Do you want to share? Like we did at college?" Su rolled over so quickly.

"He might want more than..... we might have to, you know."

"Do you mean it? Would you really share? I'll do anything, anything that you want me to, please don't tease."

"Go wait in the lounge, Su and I have something to work out," Ruth told me.

I had heard the conversation, wasn't sure if I understood the full meaning of it but..... but I went to the kitchen and made a pot of tea for us all, I thought that they would be out in a few minutes but I had to take the tea in for them but was told to go away they hadn't finished yet.

"Right, Su and I have reached a decision, we are going to share you, if that's acceptable. I can't hurt my sister, I know how she feels losing you, I will have first call on you but Su can be in your bed as well, the boys will have to be told but we don't think they will have a problem with it. Any questions? No! good."

"Hang on a minute, what do you mean by sharing me? And what's this about college? And I might want more. More of what?" I ran out of questions, for now.

"Ok, you would have us both as your partner, in and out of bed." I looked at her, raised an eyebrow in that 'and what else' pose.

"We had a boyfriend for a term, we shared him, you know!" I raised my eyebrow again.

"We never did anything together, Su and I, only kissed, no touching or.... anything."

"So how does this work?"

Ruth went on to describe how they saw it, Ruth and I went back to Ruth's flat, to say I was drained that day is such an understatement. The honeymoon period lasted a week, we had meals with Su and the boys, the girls had had 'The Talk' with them, Ruth told me they asked what had taken me so long to bed them both, it was obvious to them that it was going to happen sooner or later and I had Ruth in my bed. For the first time I can think of I was embarrassed with my actions in front of my boys, they just took it as the new normal.

Life settled into a calmness that I never would have thought possible, I never, never slept alone, one or other of them was in my bed every night, and quite often both, I learned that they hadn't done anything more than kiss with the boyfriend, but had been 'pleasuring' each other when the need arose, it made me so hard watching, and the joy of being deep in a pussy while having your balls sucked and licked at the same time is sooooo good.

There was a bit of competition between them at first, but it settled down.

The boys had turned 18, off to college returning home only now and again, they seemed to be doing okay with the work and each brought a different girl with each visit, I did feel the need to have a chat about STDs with them, I felt much better after.

It was just after one such visit when they both arrived with a partner that I was knocked sideways.

"Do you ever wonder what it might have felt like to have had Bridg?

We saw the way you looked at those two, is it the colour of the skin? Or was it her height, would you like to throw a little sex kitten around the bed?"

I was wondering much the same question, the idea of Bridg being a plaything was so appealing yet so abhorrent after what I knew of her treatment, I was embarrassed to voice my feelings, it came down to the fact that I would love a live sex toy that was light enough to just move around at will, mine not hers.

But I had the company of my partners, given the chance? I just didn't know, BUT, and it was a big but if they brought this up was it because 'they' wanted another man?

That I couldn't think about, Su had nearly killed me with what she had done, to face either of them doing more than a quick kiss on the lips would be the end of my sanity, like most men I regard my women as mine, cheating will not be accepted.

Says a man lying between two women....

"Bridg still talks about you, she and Peter still go out together, they cover for each other. Oh, Bridg is coming for dinner Friday night! " I was told by Su, Ruth just nodding up and down my cock, I blew my load.

"I think he likes that idea," Ruth told Su laughing.

Thursday night in bed with both of them, we hadn't done anything, I had to say my piece.

"I have to tell you that tomorrow night isn't a good idea." They both looked at me.

"I know you know that she was a temptation to me, I can't explain it, but she is, I've said it, it's out in the open and you both know. BUT, I couldn't stand it if either of you, did anything with another man, you have got me wound up thinking all sorts of things and I would rather lose both legs than lose either of you.

Just tell me if you want another man, please just get it over with, it's killing me, all these thoughts."

They both talked at once, it was stereo, along the lines of 'Don't be bloody stupid, we don't want another man, we want to make you happy, and maybe a certain little lady as well'.

I still can't make out if or how I feel about that for an answer, but tomorrow will happen.

All three looked stunning, I hadn't been allowed to see my two's dresses, they both had new dresses on, I tell you this, I couldn't take them to the pub in such little bits of cloth, I expect it's cost me a fortune, the smaller and less there is the more I have found it costs me.

They had made a point of keeping me hard all day, just a little rub here and there, just a grope, a look at how they had nothing under the skirts they were wearing, even when we went to the shops.

The time arrived, Bridg came in, oh help me God I thought, Su and Ruth had picked out my clothes for the night, they had made me put this strange underwear on, it was more a cock cage but held together by velcro, it restrained me, held me tightly and got tighter as soon as I saw any of them, but Bridg had me so hard, well as hard as this bloody thing would let me get.

"Hello, it's so good of you all to invite me to play, sorry dinner." She said with a smile looking at Ruth.

She came over right up to me and kissed me on the lips while running a hand over my painful cock.

"It's so good to see that you haven't forgotten what I can do for you, with these two sexy women keeping you dry, I'm looking forward to dessert." Once again smiling at my girls.

I could smell sex, it was coming from all three, I was told to sit on the end of the table, Su sat at the other end farthest away from me, Ruth on my left, Bridg on my right, both were right up close to me, I was wondering why so close until I felt a foot stroke my leg, then the other started, it became clear that Su was not going to be teasing me as the other two were, it started while we were talking about what was on the menu, Ruth asked me to pass her napkin to her it had dropped on the floor, as I leaned over to pick it up I couldn't help but see Ruth playing with her pussy, she was dripping wet. Then Bridg did the same and was as wet as Ruth, the smell of pussy was powerful.

They were relentless one or the other had a hand on me nearly all the way through the first two courses, on my cock or very near it, murder, it was murder, but so good.

I was told to go sit on the sofa, I asked about the dessert, Ruth smiled as she told me Bridg was dessert and would be served as soon as I had removed my clothes apart from, you guessed it that cock cage thing, it took seconds.