No. 4 TV Snooker

Story Info
3 takes on a wife problem.
8.2k words
3.64
10.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers

I'm not very good with the written word, Dyslexia, is what they call it today, you can tell it was a VERY CLEVER man that named it that, it takes a long time looking up how to even spell it.

So my excuse to writing a crap story is as above, if spelling and grammar is your thing, maybe move onto something else, if your really not liking incest ( I never thought I did, but it wrote itself into this), or abuse, I'm a Brit, so it's written in English, if as a member of another country you don't get some of my phrases, please feel free to use your browser to look it up as I have to when reading some of your posts. Sorry.

To all the Anonymous commentators, please don't bother, if you can't log in I don't want to hear your thoughts on anything.

TV SNOOKER

Hi, I'm Dave, a 43 year old odd job / Electrician, ticking along with life quite nicely thank you, married to Su for the last 23 years, she's an office worker, not really sure just what she does but it helps pay for all the extras that we have, not that I don't make money but I stash away a third of my income as a nest egg for our retirement, Su seems to spend everything she gets, and more if I don't keep an eye on it, but we have a great time together and with our group of friends.

As a working couple we have times where it seems we haven't really seen each other for days, well apart from climbing into bed with each other and going to sleep, I get up first most days, and make breakfast for both of us, Su joins me as I leave for the job of the day.

Su has a bigger circle of friends than I as she works in an office with lots of other women, they go out for dinner or drinks sometimes as a group, I've tagged along on so many of those over the years but never really felt a part of the group, not working with them, so I've stated to just let Su go, she has never been late back or drunk, never thought that I could not trust her as we tell each other that we love the other every time we see each other. So when Su said that she was going out to a hen night I just told her to be good, don't drink too much and enjoy herself, that's when she told me it was going to be for 3 nights in Paris, in 2 weeks time. To say I wasn't happy was an understatement, but I did voice my feelings.

I'm a man it's so easy to buy us off isn't it girls, she took me to bed for the weekend, and I do mean the weekend.

Long story short, the taxi picked her up first, it was going to do the rounds with 4 others, made it cheaper she said. So left alone Friday afternoon I started my weekend as well, got a beer, bag of crisps some peanuts and sat in front of the TV. Snooker, the world championship was on, it's the only ball game that I like, to me apart from snooker if it's got a ball in it, I turn over or off, I've always been that way.

It must have been 7.30 pm, the next leg is starting, all the build ups, camera panning around the audience and I could swear that I saw Su, I rewind it, I slowed the picture down, it is Su, she is right on the end of the row, sat next to a bloke who I've never seen before, sod has his arm around her and it looks like he was drawing her in for a kiss but the camera panned by and onto the next group.

I'm sat stupidly watching and not believing what I see, I suddenly get some brain cells in gear, I press record I might need this later, I went and put the kettle on, time to be sober if ever there was one, the beer went down the drain.

I sat watching the TV more closely than ever, not the game but the audience, every now and then I caught a glimpse of them, it was obvious that they were together, at one point I could quite clearly see he had his hand on her thigh, shit now I notice that she's got a mini skirt on, and a plunging neckline.

I made a text up, How was the flight? Hope you arrived safely, DON'T DO ANYTHING NAUGHTY. I pushed send, I knew that she couldn't answer at the moment as she had to turn off her phone while in the audience. Let's see how long before I get a message back!

I sat watching for the rest of the night, I caught glimpses now and then, it depressed me more and more, every time I saw them.

I went to bed, not that I slept. It took 3 hours to get a text back.

"Good flight, plenty to drink and eat just got back into the hotel, love you."

I got up around 5, why lay there watching the video in my head again, I had to do something, anything.......

I went to work, I forced myself to just get the work done, first in last out, didn't stop, went home showered and called a taxi, I was sat in our favourite pub, so many good memories, I had bagged a seat right at the back, I've knew all the bar staff by name.

I Wished. Take 1.

I gave Jill 2 £50 notes, told her to just keep it coming until the money ran out, I started on pints of beer, but changed to shorts, after a while nobody noticed me, kept away until I felt a body sit close by.

"Long time no see. I see your'v figured it out. Buy a girl a drink?"

I sat up a bit, looked at 2 or 3, depends on the blinks, a beautiful woman.

"Hello Helen, I'm not sure I know what you're talking about, I'm just having a quiet drink on my own, Su's ....."

"Yes Su's slutting about somewhere and you have just found out about her."

I nodded, "How come you not with her?"

"I stopped all that when I released that I wasn't a nice person. I tried to talk to Su but she, well she's Su, she knows best, can't change her mind when she's made it up can you.

We haven't spoken for over a year....

You have to sort your mind out before you go doing anything silly, you're had enough tonight, let me get you home before you do something you'll regret later."

I had no willpower, Helen helped me up and with a bouncer's help got me into a taxi, next thing I know it's Helen arm that's guiding me into a house, not mine I think. I'm aware that I had my head in a toilet, bringing all my hard earned money back up. Then I feel cold, I'm naked, and in a bed with a hot body behind me telling me it's going to be alright. I woke with a headache, a full bladder and no idea where I was, but I had to get to the bathroom, fast.

When I returned to the bedroom after washing my face and rubbing some toothpaste around my mouth, I felt a little better, I was taken aback by Helen sat up in bed, the covers only just covered her legs, the top half of her body was on full display for my viewing.

"You feeling a bit better? Come back into bed."

As she pulled the covers back and pointed to the side of her, she was shaved, not a hair could I see, I started to get hard.

I'd lusted over visions of her in a swimsuit, I'd had more than one wet dream about this body, I jumped into bed, she smiled looked at my cock and licked her lips.

"You can look all you want, whenever you want, just ask. But and I mean this, you can't have it until you're in a better place, you are all mixed up at the moment, you don't know if she's fucking him whoever he is, and you are not a cheater.

Do you remember anything I said last night? Do you want me to tell you again, now your sober?"

I nodded but asked if I could sleep in a bit more, as Helen went to get out I held her arm.

"With you again, please."

We or maybe it was only me, went to sleep, I woke feeling so much better spooned into Helen's back, my hand held a very nice feeling boob, as I went to pull away Helen said quietly.

"You know you're going to have to do something about that thing soon, it's going to explode.

She rolled onto her back, looking at me and then my cock, I told you no sex until you know what you're going to do, but I'll let you cum on me, as much as you want, but I won't touch you until you fuck me for real."

So I did what ever male that looked at Helen did, I stroked myself off, but this time I didn't have to dream about her body, as I got near she asked where I wanted to cum on her.

"Face" I said, she got out of bed, knelt down face turned up and told me to go for it. I did.

She drove me home and I showed her the TV recording, she helped me to film it on my phone.

"You need to get your head around what she's been doing, I'm going to go now but you need to have a good look around here, see what you find. Can I come back tonight?"

I asked what she wanted to eat saying I would get dinner for us as she gave me a chaste kiss and left.

I thought about what Helen had said, Su and her had been best friends for years, even before I met Su, and now after a year I learn that they had fallen out, she must have a better idea about Su than I did.

So I started to look around. I couldn't find anything odd downstairs, but in our bedroom I had a really good look in Su's closet, being a man I was given a closet in the spare room, Su had the whole of our bedroom apart from my underwear drawer. I'd never really looked into Su's things, yes I know that we had our dressing up clothes in there somewhere, but I didn't expect to find so many clothes that I had never seen. Skirts, tops, dresses and underwear, I thought that we had about 4 dressing up sets, Su had about 12, plus what I knew about.

Then I pulled the suitcases down, they were stored in the landing cupboard, one was packed tight, the other was only half full, I found leather jackets, leather corsets, three of them, mini skirt's, tops and dresses, stockings and suspenders, g strings, open crutch panties peep hole bras, bracelets, necklaces, and a rubber suit, someone was getting the benefit of all this clothing and it wasn't me.

I felt heartbroken, but I felt more pissed off than I ever had, I had put everything in what I had thought was our forever marriage, obviously Su had other ideas about that.

Helen arrived with dinner, I hadn't given it a thought, she just smiled, but I had wine, and beer, and whatever.....

We eat, Helen doing most of the talking, when we were cleaning up she asked what I had found, she could tell that it wasn't what I expected.

So I took her upstairs and showed her, she wasn't surprised really but did say somethings were older than others, she had worn some of them.

FUCK. Did I need a hard on? She had just given me my wet dreams for the rest of my life.

" I assume that you haven't seen most of this? Would you like me to model something for you? What's taking your fancy, leather, rubber, silk or lace. Good girl or bad girl."

"Sod the lace, I'v never liked that, my preference is smooth, so silk,

rubber leather, you choose what do you like to wear?"

So I was told to go down fill the glasses and wait, when Helen walked into the lounge, I was speechless, I nearly came there and then, I hadn't been conscious that Su had the same size body as Helen, even shoes, but Helen had a bust that was 2 cup sizes bigger, and it was all in the tits, not her back, so she couldn't do up a few tops, but that only made them stand out.

Helen didn't stay the night, but I dreamed a lot about her, I had a good sleep. I put each outfit back, then the suitcases back into the cupboard.

I couldn't do much more till she came home, and then we would see, see what lie's she would tell me, funny enough I had gone off watching snooker, I went back to work.

Monday came, I went to work, when I came home Su was all sweetness and life, prattling on about nothing and how good it was with all the things that they got up to in Paris. As she had been home first she had cooked dinner, and after we had eaten I got her to sit with me, I turned the TV on, asking stupid questions, I pulled up the snooker recording, started it, asking if she had watched any of it over the weekend, she said no don't be silly, I was on a hen trip, I paused the TV, didn't say a word, just starred at it, Su wasn't taking much interest in it, then she did a double take, looked away and started to say something about how the others had been acting, I slammed my hand into the sofa.

"Explain, tell me something I don't know, how could you be in Paris and sitting in England On tv with? WHO THE FUCK IS HE."

Su looked down, "It doesn't matter, it was a joke, we just went out and eat and drink, we had separate rooms, nothing happened. Nothing happened that you wouldn't like."

In a very soft voice I asked again, "Who is he, don't lie, no more lies."

"Mike, Mike."

"Where did you find him?"

" He works for us, in the office."

"How many more times have you been with him, don't lie, I know more than you think I do."

" Four times."

"How many more men?"

She took a deep breath, a very deep breath.

"I don't know, I think it's about 8 or 9. They don't mean anything to me, please believe me, I'm sorry."

"No you're wrong, you're only sorry that I know, that I found out, if I hadn't you would have just had me think that that you were a good loving wife, but you know what I think, I think that you are nothing like a wife, not a loving wife anyway.

Go sleep in the spare room tonight. We will talk about this in the morning."

So daylight came, we were both awake, I went and made tea, Su came down, looking as bad as I felt.

" I can't say how sorry I am" before she could say anymore I stopped her.

"So what do you want to do? Shall We divorce? Part our ways? I have my ideas but I want to hear yours, you have had more time than I have to think about the consequences of what you have been doing over the last, how many years?" I raised an eyebrow, "don't lie."

" 3 " Su said very quietly.

"So you must have thought about what was going to happen when I found out, what was your take on what we would do?"

"I thought we could work it out, I'll stop, I won't see anyone else again, promise, I'll make it up to you, somehow, just tell me what you want me to do, I'll make it work, I really only love you."

" Ok, I have my thoughts how this could go, either 1 of 2 ways, I kick you out, we get divorced, or we stay together here.

BUT it won't be the same as last Friday morning every again, how can I trust or believe that you won't start again someday? Do you really want to stay with me? I can't be good enough if you have had to go fuck others for the last 3 years behind my back, bringing home sloppy seconds for the man you say you love, how many times have I had a pity fuck after your lover had had you in the daytime before I got home to my loving wife for a night of passion?

Go on tell me the truth, how many times have I been second to fuck you in the same day, HOW MANY TIMES?"

Su couldn't look at me.

"It wasn't like that, I always tried to only have you, I never gave you seconds, I never ever gave you anything but my whole love, the others were just to.... Just to give me to take the edge off my needs."

"Your needs, Your needs, why didn't you ask me to do that for you?

I thought I was the love of your life, we were only for each other, yes I look at other women, yes I get hard just looking, BUT and it's the biggest but there is.

I married you.

I have never done anything more than look, you even tell me who to look at. I have only had this weekend to work out what I'm able to do, unlike you, so if you still want to stay here with me, in my house, you will have to start to work with my rules, they will not be nice, you will have a hard time getting used to them.

If you want to stay go get some paper and pen, I will dictate and you will write, that's so you really have to hear my thoughts, demands for you to stay."

Su went off came back with paper and a pen.

" Ok you will sleep in the spare room unless I tell you different, we can do all the normal married things we have done as a couple, shop, go out with friends etc.

You can fuck anyone you want but you will never bring any man into my house, if you want to fuck someone then you have to tell me who they are.

I will have the to right to tell you no, not him.

I have the right to have as much fun as you do.

I can fuck anyone I want, you will not complain or comment about who or what I do with them.

I can have sex with you, you can refuse 2 times in any month, you can ask me to fuck you whenever you want, but I get to decide if I'm going to or not.

When we go out I will tell you what to wear, how you dress and act."

Su was writing all this down, I could see that she had concerns.

"Can I ask what you mean about what you will or won't do to me?

I have told you I won't do anything with anyone else from now on, I will be your wife and lover forever, I promise I won't hurt you again."

" I can't trust you anymore you will have to earn your way back into my heart.

I loved you beyond words until Friday night, now I know that I still love you deep inside but I'm still not going to let you do anything like that to me anymore, yes you can have as much sex as you want, so can I, I don't see anyway out of the pain you have given me, while we are talking about you and fucking, you need to get checked for STD's in the morning, and every morning after you get fucked, I won't touch you without a clean bill of health.

As to the way I will treat you, I am free to use you anyway I want.

Su sat there stunned, she stared to cry.

Well are you staying or going? I knew she would stay, where else would she go?

While you're thinking I want a full list of everyone that you have had sex with since we married, EVERYONE, make a list, if I find anyone missing, your out, no more talking, just pack a bag and out.

Don't forget I know more than you think."

I can bluff, but I wanted to know how many and who, Helen will know some but will she tell me? maybe I'll ask her for a drink.

I went to work, Su I assumed went to the clinic, I didn't care, when I got home dinner was cooking, a list of names was on the table and a letter from the clinic stating that she was clear but HIV etc. would take time for the results to come back.

Dinner was good, we talked about working out how to move forward, Su asked what I wanted the list of names for, what I was going to do with that knowledge.

I told her that as she had acted as a whore, I had lost out on the possibility of having had her during those times, so I wanted them to pay for the use of the body that being married to her I had the expectation that I should be able to have had her myself, I wanted to be recompensed for the time I lost out on.

Su laughed, "You don't really think that any of them will pay do you?"

"Oh some will very quickly, some will take a little longer, but they all will. Every one of them will not want to be known as the man who made a fuss over some pussy, pussy that others pay for the use of, some will pay in flesh and blood, but I promise, every single one of them will pay. I'm going to bed, good night."

I never told Su what I told them, but it got round that Mike had an unfortunate accident, he had his right hand fingers broken, more smashed really, they wouldn't ever be right, so over the next couple of months I collected over £15,000.

Su and I went through the motions of life, neither of us really happy.

We had been having sex, I never made love to her, I treated her with a lot of anger, she was a body to use for MY pleasure, I didn't even try to please her if I was in a bad mood, I would get her to put something she had worn for one of them and fuck her in my bed and then when I had cum send her back to the spare room.

I took Helen out for dinner one night, brought her home.

The 3 of us drank coffee and chatted, Helen had dressed up in what she thought was the sexiest thing she had, I wanted to make Su feel what I was feeling every day.

Bad.

So I took Helen to my bed, I'm sure she made much more noise while we fucked each other well into the night than she would normally make, she had left the bedroom door open to make sure Su would hear. A super body, a good companion but a disappointing sex partner, she really only wanted to take, I felt she didn't give back much, so after all the build up with her, all the chat and banter, how she acted and that body, I was left wanting.

oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers