No. 4 TV Snooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen wasn't happy when I took her home at 3.45am, but I couldn't help myself, she wasn't for me, and I told her so, I apologised, she slapped my face before she got out of the car.

As I walked back to my bedroom Su asked if she could sleep with me, she was awake as much as I was, she had had to listen to Helen and I going at it, I nodded, I went through the bathroom, and returned to my bed.

Su had remade it with clean sheets. We got in together.

"Helen's always had the hots for you, but now you know she's not that good in bed, come fuck a girl who knows how to please you."

And I did, for the first time in ages. We made love, long slow love, I know Su came several times, I had cum twice earlier so lasted, when I eventually put the little I had left in her, Su slid down and cleaned me with her mouth, pulled the cover over us and cuddled.

In the morning Su couldn't hide a big smile as she walked naked around the house making tea for in bed, and then breakfast.

I tried to keep up being unhappy, but watching her I was hard.

"Get on your knees woman." She knew she had me then, she played me like a flute, I didn't think I had ever lasted so long, but I had recovered from last night and when I came it was running down her chin onto her tits. We spent the day going at each other.

So, we are still a couple, it will never be the same as before, Su told me one night that she had bumped into Mike, and he told her what happened the day he met me, and that he regretted every meeting her, it had cost him a lot of money and the use of his fingers.

I told her that he had played the hard man and lost, he had made it all so easy after that, nobody wanted to upset me.

I think that was the turning point, Su understood what I was capable of, what I would do to anyone else and maybe even her.

Su asked for sex, not every day but close too, if I don't fancy it I am treated to a display of the use of sex toys on a woman, it sometimes ended with me taking over after Su had tired herself out. Yes we had more ups and downs than before, but life goes on, I'm still sorry that Su had strayed but I am sure that we have a better sex life than most because Su never, never says no to me and I always ask for what I want and sometimes I ask for what I know Su doesn't like, but maybe she's getting to like it, maybe she's turning into a submissive.

I blame her, I found the costumes in her suitcases, bondage had never played a part of my sex games, but now I indulge myself now and again.

I Should Have. Take 2.

So up to sitting down in the pub with a pint of beer it all happened, but what I should have done was much different.

I took time to really think about what my actions would or could affect me in the long term, today, feeling bad was a given.

I had thought that we were alright as a couple, like every couple we had ups and downs, nothing serious no knock down fights, I am not a fighter and I really don't like a wife beater.

I have never hit a woman, come to that I have never been in a fight since the school playground, and I think I lost that one aged seven.

I was going to talk to Su, find out what happened to us, find out who HE was, work out a plan to hurt him.

So I guess I just sat and drank a few, took a taxi home in a really bad mood, didn't get a lot of sleep again and went to work.

I carried on with my life thinking about every angle I could see happening.

I worked late Monday so Su was home cooking dinner as I came in.

"Hello love, been working hard?"

"Something like that." I replied.

"Get washed up and I'll serve up, it's only shepherds pie but I know you like it."

So I got washed up and we eat together, Su telling me about all the things that they had got up to in Paris, how the girls had been drinking much too much, making it sound like they had had a great time together.

"Did you see any of that fantastic snooker match on the TV while you were over there?"

"Don't be silly, what, did you really think we were going to be watching TV? We were on a hen party, enjoying ourselves, why did something bad happen?"

"Oh yea, you have to watch this, luckily I had it on record, come here, have a look."

I turned the TV on and found the recording, Su sat down next to me and I pressed play, I just let it play, she was waiting for something to happen but as it was the build up she wasn't paying that much attention.

"When does it get interesting?"

"Oh weren't you paying attention? The first time has happened already.

I rewound the recording, started it again, Su was now really concentrating on the screen, I was watching her face, I knew exactly when she saw it, she went white.

So Paris was really good? Didn't see any TV but you did watch some snooker, what was it 3 hours sat on your bum watching, and then a drink and 6 hours on your back being fucked silly, or did he at least take you to dinner?"

I thought I was being very controlled.

"It wasn't quite like that, I'm really sorry you had to see this on TV, I am going to try to make it up to you somehow."

"Who is he?

How long have you been fucking him?

How many others have there been?

Please be truthful, please don't hurt me more by lying, please."

" It's not important, all that. All that is, is that I promise that I will never do that again, I promise."

"It is important to me, who is he."

"Mike, from the office, he doesn't mean anything to me, it's over."

"How long has it been going on."

"A couple of weeks, honestly it was a stupid idea and I have hurt you, I can see I wasn't thinking straight now, I know it's a silly statement but it was just sex, not very good sex either if I'm honest."

"So how many other times, how many other men, was it only men?"

Su started to ask how I could think about her like that but I stopped her by just looking at her.

"OK, we have had sex twice before, a meal and some groping in the car, Mike was the only man I'v been with since we got together.

Can we talk about how we can make this any better, what can I do to help put it to the way we were?"

"Now be truthful, I know more than you think, how many other times have you had sex without me?"

"OK..... I'v been with others about 6 times and this weekend, you never knew, you never missed out on anything that might have meant anything to you or me."

"Oh so you having sex with others is me not missing out, how do you see that?

If you're having sex then it should have been with me, I loved you, I thought you felt the same.

So I take it you're been with women as well as men, I can just about understand that, but not another man. You have really hurt me. I'm going out, clear my head."

I just went for a walk, it didn't help.

When I got back Su was still sitting in front of the TV, it was stopped at the point where it was clear that he, Mike, had his hand on Su's leg just about to go under her skirt.

"I'm really sorry Dave, it looks so bad, and it is, what a mess I'v made, I hope we can, I don't know, get something sorted out, I'll sleep in the spare bedroom tonight, I don't think you'll want to be in the same bed as me for a while. I'm going up now.

In the morning I went to Su's work place, I watched for Mike, see if I could see what he drove, oh that's a nice new BMW, that must have cost, maybe a company car, but as nearly every expensive car on the road today I would put money on it being on a lease, and they want to charge you for every little stone chip or dent when you have to give it back, they don't think that you driving it on the road is included in the wear and tear bit of the contract.

I had a plan.

I followed Mike, home that night, well I hope it was his house, anyway, later about 10.30 pm I put my old cycle in the car, I had put my black hoodie and joggers on, put a mask in the pocket.

I parked up in a car park a mile away from Mikes, I cycled to his car, I had the mask on so nobody would be able to identify me, in the carrier bag I had a tin of paint, gloss. I poured some into the air intake to the heater near the dash, l found a brick and put it through the rear window, poured the rest of paint over the seat and carpet, got back on my bike and took off as the alarm was waking everyone up.

When I got home Su was still moving around in the spare bedroom, I got ready for bed feeling like I had gotten some payback, it might take some time but he would pay a lot to clean that up.

Su came into the bedroom with a smile on her face and nothing else.

I'm a man, I rose to the occasion, and as she kneeled down I knew that I was going to get my last sex with Su, yes I know what I am, and I have to say I loved every second, every thing I did to her. Talk about a fuck fest, I wouldn't let her suck me for long, I had other ideas about when she was going to be doing that, I just wanted to hurt her use her as a 3 hole cum dump, I have not done anything like this before.

I was in no loving mood, tonight was going to be all about me.

As I used her, she didn't complain or object to me, she must have felt that she deserved to pay me back for what she had put me through, after the first rush of getting my cock in her, I slowed down, but drove deep, playing with her tits. I thought she was getting near to coming, so turned her around, put her onto her hands and knees, and started again, as I used that pussy I started to play with her rosebud, she wasn't happy about that, but as soon as she said not tonight, I forced my thumb into her, we didn't play back there very often, she had to be in the mood, maybe a bit drunk and she had never let me in there properly, only let a finger or two in, but tonight was going to be our first and last, I was going to have my way, Su must have made the connection, it was going to happen and I have to admit, she didn't stop me, so I stopped everything.

"Don't you move, I'm only going to get some oil for you,"

I returned with some lube, and little blue pill, which I took with a drink of water, I offered Su a drink which she accepted, I pushed her head down and she took the hint, I moved in front and told her to make me wet for her, as she sucked me I oiled her rosebud up, first 1 finger, then a second and then a third, I had to move behind her to get them right in, Su was breathing deeply as I loosened her up, I then pushed into her pussy a few times, I pulled my fingers out and swapped my cock into her open hole, slowly but forcefully I went half way in, I held steady, Su was blowing hard through her mouth, deep breath's, I pored more oil on and around us, took a firm hold of her hips and finally got as much as I had in her, I counted to ten, and we started the age old dance, we had never had this dance before, not sure if either of us were enjoying it, but I had her card marked as all mine tonight so I took it easy, I didn't want to blow too soon, I wanted to enjoy it.

I pulled her arms backwards and held them tightly together, I used them to keep her on her knees but her head was right off the bed, it's a hard position for her to hold, but I could use her body to move onto my cock I didn't have to keep driving into her.

Truth be told I wasn't really liking doing this, it wasn't me, I had loved her, and here was I abusing her like a slut, but that's just what I felt she had become, a slut to use.

As I sawed in and out of her, I felt her starting to move with me, dirty bitch was starting to enjoy it, that didn't feel right to me, so I smacked her cheek, first the left one and then the right, I started a rhythm, left, right, left, left, right, left, I changed it, I held still, Su must have been into this, she was really into it, she was doing all the work, it popped into my mind, is this really the first time for her? I felt her hand on my cock, then it moved and I felt her strumming her clit, I lent forwards and found a nipple, which I pulled out and back, had to let go and take a better grip on it, I abused it, if I could have reached I might have bitten it off I was in such a bad mood.

All theses thoughts going through my mind I hadn't been near to coming, but when Su started to buck and moan she was coming I started to fuck her back, hard as I could, as she came I had no choice, I followed suit.

We laid still, me on top of her, I had slipped out but we didn't move for a few minutes. As I rolled over Su thanked me.

"We should have been doing that years ago, I can't believe how good that felt." She said

Not quite how I felt or thought she would feel about me doing it.

Had we been missing playing together, or had I been the only one missing playing those games?

"Go get cleaned up, but don't take long. I threw at her.

We both went into the bathroom, and cleaned up, as we got back into the bedroom, Su reached for some panties.

You won't need those for a while, get over here and finish what you started on."

"But you're just been in my bum, I don't want to suck you now."

"Well it's not about what you want tonight is it, you watched me clean off, now get down here and start sucking, I have a feeling you're going to get some rest later, but just now I need you to take care of me as you did to Mike, I'm sure you sucked him a lot over the weekend."

Su tried to get me to leave her alone, but I wasn't having any of that, I got a hold of her hair, and pulled, she knew that I was pissed off now and just did it, I had to warn her that if she didn't put some effort into it she would be sorry, she took the hint.

I enjoyed a long time in her mouth, when I put her onto her back and mounted her she asked if I would use some oil, it made her really slippery, took a lot of the feeling out of my movements, so I just lasted far longer and just to delay myself I kept putting more oil on.

As I started to feel myself getting near, I flipped her back onto her hands and knees, pushed back in and started to smack her cheeks again, then played with her rosebud.

"Oh god you're going to get me to cum again" she panted, "just keep doing that and I'm there.

As I felt her tighten up just before she cums, I pulled out pushed her over sat astride her and stroked myself off onto her face, she couldn't do anything about it, I had my way.

You bastard, Su yelled, I was that close and you did that to me."

"Yeah, look what you did to me, fucked someone else and had the cheek to show it off on live TV, that another man that was not your loving husband could and did have his hands all over you." I shouted back.

Su looked at me and burst into tears.

"I said I was sorry, I can't do anything more about what happened except say that I am sorry, but if you treat me like that again you will be sorry. Now I am going to sleep."

Although I felt bad, I didn't feel that bad.

We went to work in the morning, when I got home Su was red with rage "Why did you ruin Mikes car? He didn't deserve that. You were being petty."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know, poring paint on his car, it's really bad."

"I don't know what you think I did, but I didn't know anything about painting a car, anyway what's it got to do with us, and more importantly what are you doing siding with him for?"

"I know you did it, I have to work with him, it's going to cost him a fortune to put it right, a bloody fortune."

"Nothing to do with us, maybe he's upset someone, someone else, how many others is he fucking?

HOW sure are you that you are his only bed fellow? If he's willing to fuck a married woman how many others is he fucking, I bet if I ask him you were just a fuck, nothing more than a quick fuck, oh is he married? Has he got kids? Does his wife know about you and the others?"

"Yes he's married, he said that they were separated he hasn't slept with her for nearly a year, I know I saw him as a way to brighten my life, I told you that I'm so sorry but you can't go round hurting people, we have to move on, I thought that after last night we were going to be alright. I thought you would like to forget about me hurting you, please Dave please stop.

We left it there, had dinner which was a bit quiet, but we sat together after and watched the TV, not snooker.

When we went to bed I had her again, I wasn't nice, I just fucked her, made her suck me hard after cuming in her pussy, once again I pulled out and sprayed myself over her face.

That's the last time you use me like that, I'm not just a fuck toy for you, I'm supposed to be your wife."

"Well some wife you turned out to be for me, you acted like a slut for him and how many others? So I treat you as you deserve, like a slut."

"Well that's the last time you do that to me."

"Oh well, pack a bag you're off out of here now, fuck off go to Mikes, see how long he takes to give you the bums rush, I bet you don't even get in the door. Now pack a bag, you can get the rest of your stuff later."

"You can't throw me out, I'm your wife, this is our home, our home. Where do you think I can go this time of night?"

"I don't care, go, go find another Mike, plenty of men will pay for a fuck with you, now fuck off."

I don't know where I got the strength to tell her that, Su was crying but packed a bag, went out into the night, I heard her car and went to bed.

We had friends that tried to get us to talk, but I knew that I could never get over it, her actions, nor could I let it go, we did have heated conversations, I did get Su to give me the names of her sex partners, she didn't like it but saw that I wouldn't let it go, I would make life miserable for her, even more miserable than it was.

2 of them I couldn't find, they must have moved out of the area, but 2 men found that they were having really bad luck, and that their wives found out about their sex partner.

I was a nasty man again and again, I promised them that I would have my fun just as they had and then leave them to get on with their lives, but they kept having accidents, car scratched, window broken, smashed headlights, weedkiller over the lawn, I made their lives a misery.

Yes Su let me take her to bed several times before she worked out that it was only ever going to be me using her body for my pleasure, yes the sex was really good but it never felt right to me, funny enough one of the women who I got divorced we got together for sex, she moved in with me, but we were never going to be much more than fuck buddy's

I enjoyed it as she sometimes brought home another female for us to play with. So life goes on.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Well maybe

So up to sitting down in the pub with a pint of beer it all happened, but what really happened was....more like this.

When Su got home I confronted her with the recording, we had a fight of words, each of us saying things that I'm sure Su would agree (in the future when the dust settled) we didn't really mean.

But tempers rained, it came as near to me hitting a woman as I had ever been, she went out, I made myself some dinner, Su returned and went to our bedroom only to find that I had moved her things to the spare bedroom, came back down and started to have a go at me, screaming that I should be in the spare room not her, I just said that as it was her that had cheated, she was to be the one to move.

The next day when I got home she had moved our things around, I moved them back and went out and brought a lock for the bedroom door and fitted it while Su was giving me earache as I did it.

We never had a proper talk about anything anymore, it always ended as an argument about nothing and everything, she never said sorry about cheating on me, she tried to make it my fault for not knowing that she wasn't happy with the way we seemed to be going.

After 4 months of this unhappy situation she moved out, I got a roommate to share the bills with, he was ok but we didn't have much in common. I expected a letter from a solicitor but so far it hasn't happened, so I have to believe that like me Su hasn't been any better at getting a new relationship to last for long.