No.6, Life as I Knew It

Story Info
Love lost and found with extras.
10.9k words
4.1
9.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers

I am British, I write in English, I write for fun, mostly my fun, if I amuse you as well, great, if I don't, better luck next time. I use spell checker, but the grammar is all mine. Don't complain move on if it offends you I'm too old to care. Thanks for your time reading this. I hope you enjoy it.

Life as I knew it.

I met my wife in the shop she worked in, a newsagent's and sweet shop, I used to buy my cigarettes in there, a workmate said that she must fancy me as she always gets to serve me and that she blushes as she gives me my change, I said he was just trying to wind me up, but as I didn't have a girlfriend I thought about what he said and waited for her to finish for the day and caught her walking home, I knew roughly where she lived as I did fancy her, I took a deep breath and asked if she'd like to go for a drink? Much to my delight she accepted, so started a romance, I fell into love with her, it wasn't love at first sight, but I definitely felt something about her from our first date, I hope that she felt the same.

Cutting a story of our courtship short we got married 2 years later, we had shared a bed from our 4th date, I had a flat, she lived at home, so we didn't have to worry about finding a safe place for our sex romps, we had most weekends and lots of evenings to get to know about our likes and dislikes, we tried everything apart from anal, it didn't appeal to either of us, but we weren't shy about trying most other things many times over.

A quick description of us was Ann was 5 foot 3. A good 36b cup, nice legs, she wasn't a model, but a blonde pretty girl. Me on the other hand 5foot 6. Nothing to write home about, Mr average, I worked as an electrician so was fit as a butchers dog as the saying goes, we just meshed as a couple.

I found out she was quite subservient in bed, about anything sexual really, I could ask for anything I fancied to try, she went along with whatever I suggested, I never took advantage of her, yes we played games I tied her up and had her, used her as a toy, but only a couple of times, I felt that she wasn't really into it, but she would never tell me what she wanted. We made the decision that children were not to be a part of our lives, I was never comfortable with the thought of my own, I felt that I wasn't going to be a good father, I wish that I could explain it better but I felt and still feel that kids weren't for me.

Life went on, jobs changed, house moves, promotions etc. life just as it is for everyone.

21 years on and we were still together in what I thought was a relationship that was going to last till one of us dies, obviously that came to an abrupt halt for me when one evening while we were having a drink in the local pub.

I went to the bathroom, I was arranging a weekend spa for us as a surprise treat, so had to stop Ann seeing my text messages, I only had to confirm what extra treatments I'd booked, so I sat in a cubicle.

Men were coming and going as I was confirming my choices, and then a conversation caught my ear.

"Is that the bird you're shagging? the one in that red mini, I thought she was married to that guy with the electric company."

His mate replied "yeah that's her, he hasn't a clue about me, or how she gets feed much more cock than what he's giving her, I think she might be up for you coming round one night as well, she can be a real dirty bitch, I'll have a word with her when I confirm Wednesday, see what she says, always fancied a threesome, you up for it?"

My world collapsed, to say I felt ill was such an understatement, I sat for what must have been half an hour, when I got back to our table she was concerned that I didn't look well, I told her that I was coming down with something, we went home and I slept in the spare bed as I didn't want her to get whatever I had, what I really needed was time to think I wasn't sure what to do.

And think was all I could do overnight.

I didn't know that I was vindictive, until then. I'm sure that I am now, I was going to get her back, make her feel how I felt, I planned, I had 1 night before Wednesday came, I was just going to pack up and go, but thought that I deserved just a bit of payback first. It was very difficult for me and I know that she had trouble sleeping as well, she thought I was ill.

In the morning I smiled gave her a quick kiss and went to work.

Tuesday night, she didn't know it but my last night with her, I love a woman who is dressed for sex, a corset, with stockings and heels and bright red lipstick, that's what rocks my boat.

Let's be really honest, I used her, I abused her she became just a means to get my end away, she knew when I told her to go get a bath that she was going to be getting sex, and when she came back and I told her to put on the clothes on the bed, she had no idea what was coming, I did my best to fuck her brains out, I used a dildo on her as I did not want to cum too quick, I played with her tits, I bit and sucked her nipples hard, she couldn't help but cum but I was going to be doing much more this night, I kept at her for the longest I think I ever had, over 2 hours, her pussy must have been sore, I rotated between the dildo and fingers being forceful, when I was feed up with playing I finally finished over her face.

I still feel bad that I could do that. I do.

Wednesday morning Ann was feeling sore, I told her we would talk tonight.

When I returned home about 4.00pm. She was surprised to see me that early, I made some tea for us to sit with as we had a talk, she didn't see me put a sleeping pill in her cup, I knew that it wouldn't put her to sleep but just make her sleepy, 6.00 o'clock she's nodding a bit, so I took her out to the room behind the garage, we had made it a bit of a summerhouse come playroom, it caught the sun during the day and as it couldn't be seen from anywhere else and we used it as a place to have sexy fun when we were going to be bad, it had a sex swing in it, I kept it hidden when we weren't playing, but tonight was the last time I would be using it, I stripped her off, she wasn't happy until I was lapping her pussy, she kept trying to say something but I didn't want to hear I'd swing her round give her a hug or kiss, the pill had made her so compliant, and she was starting to enjoy it, as she nodded off into her comfy place, I had her for the last time I filled her up with my load, packed a bag and went off.

Having a cctv camera in the room let me record the outcome.

I could never watch it, I couldn't see with my own eyes what they did.

I went to the spa, I had paid for the bloody thing and couldn't get my money back so I used it to hide from the storm that was surely going to follow.

It was a health spa, but my suitcase had 12 bottles of wine and 2 of whiskey in it, they had a go at taking it away, but I told them what they could do, I got drunk Friday night, Saturday evening I had a talk from the manager who couldn't get it into her head that all I wanted was to be left alone.

Until I showed her the photo of Ann and a man having a whale of a time in a sex swing, yes it was me in that pic but I didn't want to see her cheating did I.

She got a glass and stayed with me until I passed out, Sunday she made me eat some breakfast and drink a lot of water, then sent me home, it wasn't my home really anymore, but I had nowhere else to go.

Ann wasn't there when I opened the door, but she hadn't removed anything from what I could see, I made some dinner and was about ready to go to bed when she burst into the room, she looked like she had been crying, looked ill.

"Where have you been? I'v been trying to find you, but your phone is here, I couldn't get to you."

"Before you go any further stop." I shouted.

"I don't feel good about what I have done to you these last few days, but and it's a big but, you have killed me, killed every little bit of love I had for you, I am not sure if I want to know but how long have you been fucking other men? How long have you been killing me?

Is Garry going to be your next husband?"

"Noooooo Nooooooo I'm sorry for"

I cut that off.

"No I will only say this once, you're sorry you got caught, don't go along with the old thing of it was only sex, it didn't mean anything, because it meant everything to me, everything, we were married, we made vows. YOU BROKE THEM. It's over, it's not us anymore, it's just you and me now, you and me.

"Please don't leave me please let me try to put it right, let me tell you what happened."

"Ok how long have you been unfaithful?" I asked.

"It wasn't like that."

I left and booked into a Bed and Breakfast place.

In the morning I went and sorted the banking, splitting it in half, opened new accounts in my name only, removing my name from the others, closed joint cards, took her off my motor insurance next week, made appointments to see my solicitor to start the divorce all I wanted was to sell the house and start again and altered my will. I went to the hospital and got a private test for sexual illnesses, everything that they could offer.

I wrote a letter, explained what I had done to our accounts, told her that she had to get her own insurance for the car, open new cards etc. and that I had booked an appointment with my solicitor and what I had started, Just sign the papers lets sell the house and go our ways apart.

I loved you so much but you killed that feeling, killed me.

ITS OVER. DEAD.

My clean bill of health had came through and I put a copy in with the letter.

It broke my heart again when the house was sold, I wouldn't let anyone talk to me about Ann, even the solicitor, he gave me envelopes from Ann.

I had made him promise that he wouldn't give my new address to anyone so that was the only way she had of contacting me. I never opened anything from her.

Time moved on, I had brought a small house, a 2 bedroom place, I spent a lot of time doing it up, made it mine, how many times I thought how Ann would have loved it, and drank myself to sleep, even after 5 years, she still had a hold of my heart really.

I did sometimes go for a drink to the Fox, got to know the barmaids and several others that were regulars, I usually just had 2 half's as I drove, I sat on my own most nights.

One night big Jimmy came in started swearing at Mel, a nice lady, probably in her 30's, he had a hold of her arm and was getting more heated as he went at her, now I'm not nearly as big and never won the school yard fight, but she needed help, I stepped forward and pretended to be drunk, I lurched into him, "It's my round Billy, it's my round I tell you."

He sure wasn't Billy but he had to let go of Mel's arms to stop me falling down and spilling my beer down his front.

It must have taken him by surprise and taken the wind out of his sails, he turned around and walked out, calling out to not come home he had other company tonight.

Mel, who hadn't spoken a word from the time he arrived looked at me and asked if I knew what he was capable of, I just said bully's should never be taken seriously, but was she alright?

To cut it short, she had nowhere to sleep that night and she used my spare bedroom, I had made it clear that it was a bed for the night, nothing more, just a safe place, even gave her a chock that she could wedge the door closed to let her feel safe, I gave her a tee to sleep in towels for the shower and a new toothbrush, I don't know about her but I didn't get a lot of sleep thinking about her situation.

I made breakfast and we talked, she was fine but admitted that she was in an abusive relationship, and that she could see no way out, I told her that the bed was hers if and whenever she wanted or needed it.

NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

I asked around about him, found where he worked, he was a motor mechanic, in a small garage in the next town, I watched him work from a distance a couple of days, when he was working under a car I walked in my phone on video, I lowered the car from the jack he had used, trapping him but not hurting him too much, I poured my coffee over his crotch, it looked like he had pissed himself, the photo's would look like he had.

"Now listen to me, you are going to let Mel leave you.

You are going to say nothing about me asking you nicely to be such a good man, or, and I say it again, or you will have to look over your shoulder every day at work, as I promise you that I will let the next jack down hard, and make sure that you don't get to work again, am I clear? Do we have an understanding?

I dropped the jack just a bit more, I can't hear you, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to let Mel leave, I don't want her in my house anymore, you're welcome to her. Good enough?"

"Thank you, I hope you're a man of your words, as I am, she won't be my woman, but if I hear that you have done anything to harm her I will be back, is that really clear.

You or your mates don't touch her or her things from now.

You drop her and her stuff off at my house tonight, I don't mind you knowing where we are, but if you make any trouble or anything happens to me, her or our place, I will hold you accountable."

As I turned to walk out, 2 other mechanics were stood just watching, both looked at each other then back at me, smiled and nodded. I walked out.

6.30 a knock on my front door, Mel looked at me.

"What's going on?

I just opened the door wider and helped carry the bags in.

What did you do? He is not happy about this whatever it is, he has told me that you owned me now that he sold me to you, he even helped pack, is this me being passed on for your needs now?"

That made me smile inside, not man enough to let her go without looking to be making something on a deal.

"I don't know what you are talking about, but you are welcome to have the bed for as long as you need it, and if you think that I am abusing you please tell me and leave. Put your coat on the hook, take a seat and I'll make us tea or coffee?"

Mel looked down and slowly took her coat off, she stood in a suspender belt and stockings, nothing else.

"He told me that you had wanted me like this. Made sure that was all I had on before he brought me here."

I told her to put something on, she put her coat back on, even though I tried not to stare, I couldn't miss her body, could I, it would be in my dreams that night and many more I was sure.

I apologised as we sat, telling her I had wanted to discus it with her before hand but things happen to quickly, and as we drank coffee I told her that I had had to make a split second decision, that in truth I didn't want to have to do that without talking to her about it, but I did it for her, not me, but her.

I explained that I felt that she deserved better in life, that she needed a chance to be the woman that she was capable of being, and being his bedmate wasn't right.

I didn't know all about her or them but could feel that she now had a chance to do something, do anything she wanted.

She didn't believe me for one minute, but a bed for the night, a safe place I think she thought it was Christmas, over the next few days we talked.

I had to keep telling her I didn't expect her to go to bed with me, I was just glad that she was safe, but the offer was an open ended one, she could come and go as much as she wanted, we agreed that she would do the housekeeping, washing and ironing as payment for rent, WE would do the cooking, anything else that came up we would have a discussion about.

It was hard but so good to have another person to talk to, but strangely erotic to have her in my house without being sexually together, I dreamt of her sometimes, but I still had ( have ) wet dreams about my wife.

We fell into a routine, Mel never had a lot to bring with her and I found over time that she had no savings, earned very little, so I stepped up a bit, took her out sometimes, shopping and or a show, a meal.

I enjoyed buying her some new clothes, she put up a fight at first but looked pleased when I wouldn't hear anything about her paying for them.

We were an old couple from the outside but never a couple from the inside, just bloody good friends.

That sort of changed one night, Mel had had boyfriends home with her now and again, but this night she brought a new man into her bedroom I think.

I must have been in a deep sleep with THE NIGHTMARE and was woken abruptly by them making love, well having loud physical sex, the headboard banging on the wall.

I started crying for what happened to me, what I had lost, I had to get away from this nightmare in my head, I fell down the stairs half dressed, I couldn't explain it to myself why had I lost it tonight.

I might have been a bit concussed I'm no doctor, but Mel was helping me to my feet, and someone slammed closed the front door behind me.

Mel got me back into bed, made sure that I was not going to do anything silly, cleaned my head wound with a towel and put a plaster on the cut, I was going to be black and blue in the morning she told me, as I nodded off I felt her body cuddling up behind me.

I woke sometime later, Mel was in front and I was spooning her, I had a tight hold of a boob, my morning wood was between her legs, as I lay still trying to remember what happened she whispered that it was fine, her hand held mine tightly to her boob, her legs opened more and I felt her lips slide over my cock and that did what a cock does, it swelled even more, and as Mel moved I slipped into her. Mel started to move, held my hand tighter onto her boob again.

"Don't stop, please don't stop."

I thought I was aroused, but Mel must have been feeling it more than me, she came, I could feel her tightening up and shuddering, I was still hard inside her and as she slowly moved forward and back, I could feel her pulsing as I went soft, I lost my erection.

I felt guilty, so guilty. What had I done?

I woke later with a hard on crusted with Mel's dried juices, and a woman looking like the cat that got the cream watching me.

"Thank you, can we just cuddle for a little while?" She said.

Mel kissed me.

I was having trouble getting my head around her being in my bed, me being in her last night. The guilt was killing me. WHY.

I hurt all over.

Life went on, nothing seemed to change, we both went through the days as if nothing had happened, but I sure felt different, we eat together most days, I went to pick her up from her work most nights, I didn't like the thought of her walking alone.

6 weeks later it came to a head, I had gone to bed early, truth be told I wanted some relief, I needed to watch some porn and bring myself off.

All of a sudden my door flew open, Mel strode into the room.

"What's wrong with me? What is it that's stopping you from liking me Dave?

To say that I was caught unprepared was the understatement of the year, iPad streaming porn to my TV cock in hand, laid back, just stroking myself.

I was so in shock that I didn't notice that I never let go, and I was stunned when I look back to think that I never flopped, if anything I got harder.

Mel stood looking down at me, feet wide apart and dressed in one very sexy looking piece of black lace.

OH, I could see that was all she had on it fitted tightly around her boobs, oh those boobs were made to worship, I could see her pubic hair was trimmed, and those were a stunning pair of legs.

I apologised for whatever she thought I had done wrong, I told her that I felt that if I made a move on her, much as I wanted to, that she would feel she had to let me have my way with her much the same as those before me had taken advantage of her and her stunning body.

I fancied her as a sexy woman, but had never wanted to abuse my friendship with her by bedding her, much as I wanted to. Did I say that before?

She laughed, "I could see that you liked me, I have teased you sometimes with what I wear, I see you getting excited, it makes me feel special being able to arouse you that easily, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, but I would like to sleep with you sometimes, not all the time but I need a man who understands that I'm more than just a fuck, I'v only ever been that for so many men."

oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers