All Comments on 'No Accounting for Taste'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
kiwiloverkiwiloveralmost 9 years ago
Delicious

A lovely story, thank you.

Fabulous build-up and great sex scene. All three characters feel real and I'd love to hear more from them.

Well deserved 4* and a fave...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good start!

Glad to hear that you will add to this story!

HamsterHamsteralmost 9 years ago
Good Effort!

A FIVE. Well written, very likable characters and a believable story line with just the right amount of humor. And, thankfully, no 40DD's or 8+ inch cocks. And, did I mention that the sex was very hot? The only disappointment was that he didn't tap her ass this time. Hope we get that in the next installment...maybe while Helen is munching on her!

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Ditto...

...with the other commentators. Unaccountably tasteful story for this site. Well written eroticism with realistic, skillfully developed, believable adult characters, . This has been a fun, sexy romp to read. Hits all my buttons!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Perfect mix of realism and respect and lusty eroticism. More please.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
yes, more please

Intelligent AND erotic.

We have a winner.

I do hope you will do more with these two.

Helen might be fun, and it might be interesting if she is the one impressed.

PapaKilo14PapaKilo14almost 9 years ago
Loved it

Wow, one of the best I have read on Literotica. More! More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A good read

At last ...a tastefully written story... please write some more....

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
an interesting beginning

I will watch to see what follows

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nice. More.

ManofMithgarManofMithgaralmost 9 years ago
Bean counter

Definitely a great story line. A gal that can figure compound interest while you write your ABCs with your tongue. Very hot! I enjoyed this tremendously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story

Well written and sophisticated enough for adults. Great beginning to a story line. Please give us more.

RogueAlanRogueAlanalmost 9 years ago
great work

though you had me at 'no accountants were harmed'

and kept me using perineum appropriately.

keep putting stories up, i look forward to reading them!

Splinter80Splinter80almost 9 years ago
I agree with more

Good interplay between the three characters. Where will it go?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very nice

Great start. Like to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

Sequel at least please! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fogt the Sequel

No mtter howgood the sequel, it would only be an anticlimax after this blisteringly hot story.

I suggest instead, trying a longer story with different characters. Start it off slowly with more chracter development and perhaps a bit of friction between the protagonists. The better multi chapter stories are planned that way rather than simply more short stories strung together.

You write very well and I look forward to more stories.

Handley_PageHandley_Pagealmost 9 years ago
damned good

A very well-told tale, and as erotic as hell.

HP

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Finally!

This story is what I thought Literotica was all about when I signed on. I've been somewhat disappointed prior to this. Yes, there are several stories that caught my attention, but this one caused my attention to be seriously divided.

Outstandingly well written, well developed characters, a great plot and story line, and delightful sex scenes. You have provided it all, and in one package. WOW!

"More to come, I believe", you said. I believe I can speak for most of the readers who have seen this when I say, "YES, please provide more!". It doesn't even have to be these characters, although it would be convenient and we wouldn't have to go through the "First Date" routine 'cause we already have.

My point here is that you have demonstrated your ability to write, and darned well, and you needn't confine yourself to these characters. You are good enough to write about any set of characters and make it entertaining.

That said, I'd like to see the development of Helen with Jane, and all of the fun that could entail. I thought the little hook toward the end of them working for a porn company was a screech! Nicely done, indeed. Will they end up in front of the cameras? We'll have to stay tuned to find out.

Thanks for waking up a tired, jaded old man!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 8 years ago
Jaded old men? SO!

Your crafty and welcoming words implant colorful and detailed images that the best painters could follow to create a masterpiece. Even this novice could use your script as paint by number format as a beginner with a broad brush and make an erotic image with. Even stick figured sketches would take form and form off the page with steamy form and life. Unquestionably a top favorite in my bookmakes. I'd pay to read more, you are that good for this cheap reader/Accountant. "Ilikeithot6308" has my vote. Tony Clarke

joaodasdesgracasjoaodasdesgracasover 7 years ago
Over the top

You really should stop using so many adjectives, and superlatives, like, how many things can be described as perfect and how many synonyms for amazing can exist? The over the top and unecessary metaphors weren't exactly any better either.

Jane is pretty damn bland, and the set up for the date was more cliché and contrived than any cheap porn (the way he looked at her, really?). You really should have worked on the characters, on why Jane would be attracted to this utterly bland MC, five Jane a personality besides sex kitten, and you know, don't make Helen into a genderbent Red Male Jock Steryotype,

The_x_physiologistThe_x_physiologistover 6 years ago
Great story!

I'm a fan of your work. I can't wait to read the sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Well, if she shot Helen down it seems strange to suddenly change her mind.

roveroneroveroneover 5 years ago
LOVED it...!

The description of her, the build up and interplay between them...love women not afraid to say what they want, and can do it with style and finesse...Helen a fun wing woman...

and really happy there are two more chapters...

and line toward end caught my eye...no idea if literal...a porn company...? Which of course have accountants... 5 and fave,easily...

BruceWoBruceWoover 5 years ago
We want more..,

I know it’s selfish but,,,, I want the next chapter soon please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More.....

More....more....more

BenLongBenLongabout 3 years ago

Very hot, and very well written. I didn't spot a single "oops" through the entire story which, to me, just accents the quality. I'll definitely be checking out more of your works.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

really curious I didn't remember reading this previously, but in any event still an easy 5...

and even more curious don't remember reading follow-up chapters-something to look forward to-eagerly....

tho pity shaved...am a fan of lush brunette pelts...hell, ANY color...perhaps Helen natural, tho most likely not....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice premise.

Beautifully written.

Would have liked some more details than were given. For instance, he went down on her and licked her following her directions. Sure would have liked to know what they were.

Would have liked some teasing on her part rather than just trying to deep throat his cock. Hand teasing. Tongue teasing. Lips teasing. Playing with his balls.

Nevertheless, five stars.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

I picture Kendra Lust...

KiwigiverKiwigiveralmost 2 years ago

I think a follow up would be a great idea....

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Dream woman,dream date,dream ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THANK YOU for a really fun story!! Gave you a 5 because I LIKE TITS VERY, VERY MUCH.

Dreamer971Dreamer97110 months ago

A "similar story" link from one of my stories led me here and I'm glad it did! Love your writing and dialogue, the sex was hot without going overboard. On to Chapter 2!

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Where

Where do you meet these drop their knickers, five minutes after you have met them females?.

dawg997dawg9975 months ago

Hot short story, great writing. Sexy without being slutty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous