All Comments on 'No Apologies'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It makes him think of all those stories where the asshole is supposedly stronger, bigger.....and the husband is always afraid of confrontation when he says he loves his wife madly.

What if it was your children who were attacked?

Also, losing a fight never made you a coward or a wimp....

And since the invention of gunpowder, no one is invincible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck around and find out, though I've never been a fan of the quick death. Too painless

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Great story, very much different from your norm. Guess another man was unwilling to be a cuck and took umbrage with the cheater and her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm surprised more stories don't have this type of ending. Given men and women's propensity for love turned to hate in an instant, isn't the logical solution to blow that hate up? Of course it makes for a rather short and to the point story. Not my cup of tea. I'd rather the setup, the angst and the finale rather than short and bloody. Don't get me wrong, this was well written. But killing someone seems so anti-climatic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Both paid the price

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

S,S,S! Short, sweet and simple.

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story the rules concept is true. I was in the legal profession and truth is a relative not an absolute and there are no life rules except those you accept for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well could have been a news report instead of a story! Just affirms my earlier deduction …that the writer has reached his expiration date!! No more interesting stories that actually grip u…it’s gone to become run of the mill type Chinese products!!

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 year ago

A twist of noir. In the natural world, the wolf is not quite the apex predator. A tough lesson in animal science for Frank. Thanks for a new story.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manabout 1 year ago

Inglês

Google

Emoji

Espanhol

De voz

Francês-português

Shopping

Japones

De frases

Alemão

Livros

Imagens

Notícias

Vídeos

Maps

Voos

Finanças

Português

Inglês

Bem... o que dizer? Adoro essas estórias post mortem.

Principalmente, quando os traidores e seus amantes, sofrem.

Lamento pelo marido traído que, embora tendo dinheiro, resolveu lavar sua honra.

Dinheiro compra muitas coisas, principalmente cães de aluguel.

Ofereci 4 estrelas. Jogaram e a aposta foi alta demais.

Mas essa é apenas a minha opinião.

Well... what to say? I love these post mortem stories.

Especially when traitors and their lovers suffer.

I'm sorry for the betrayed husband who, despite having money, decided to wash his honor.

Money buys a lot of things, especially dogs for hire.

I offered 4 stars. They gambled and the stakes were too high.

But that's just my opinion.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 1 year ago

👏👏👏👏👏 so fucking true. It’s one thing to claim to be a predator, the so called wolf or king of the jungle, but remember even predators follow a certain guideline or unspoken rules less they become the prey themselves. Actions have consequences.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 1 year ago

It isn't easy telling a story when you are dead. Death often ends all thoughts and actions.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

Yes, the author was right. A very despicable man and a predator. I don't mind the slim ball getting his just deserts, but the two innocents wound up paying as well. Her with her life and him with his freedom. A simple walk-up behind the slim ball and a couple 22 hollow point short shots in the back of the head where the spin and head meet work really well to eliminate problems like this.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

Done and dusted !

750 words, used very well... 5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

…. A very feeble effort at a plot and quite lame story

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 1 year ago

5* Good short story that finished with a bang. It would have been better if the the player spent the rest of his life in a wheelchair. He would be lamenting his poor decisions. As for the wife, she was a slut. The husband was a violent type. So a murder-suicide seems likely. There were a couple of those crimes recently in the news. Reality reflecting art.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

First, props for not trying to force the story into 750 words. My only 750 also originally came in at 1200+, and I had to prune it down, I believe successfully, but only because it was for the original 750 event. If it wasn't. I would have left it at the longer length.

\

Very clean, I only caught on error, "never let my eyes wonder," instead of "wander."

\

Although I personally prefer dialog-driven stories, I had no problem with the narration, I feel that it fit this story. BUT, you might want to consider breaking up the long blocks of narration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two gut shots to the liver and pancreas and one to the family jewels for a slow agonizing death is wishful thinking but, hey, one can dream.

SDN1955SDN1955about 1 year ago

Wow. You weren’t joking when you said you didn’t like the main character.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

Nicely told! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two gut shots to the liver and pancreas and one to the family jewels for a slow agonizing death is wishful thinking but, hey, one can dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doing the work others won't. Obviously not an elaborately planned double murder, obviously extenuating circumstances. A good defense lawyer and he'll get parole soon enough to find a decent woman. The unfortunate thing is that he didn't have the opportunity to flay the bastard alive.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year ago

You earned the 5 stars for this one. short and tied up nicely with a bow at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nah😂😂😂😂😂.. no slut is worth doing double life for.... nah... only sad desperate pathetic people would do what Jimmy did.. most would realize the slut wasn't worth throwing their life away for🤔...someone that would not only hurt you by cheating, but would rub your nose in it... isn't someone you throw your life away for.. it's pathetic to try to force someone to be with you.. trying to keep someone that doesn't want to be kept.. Jimmy had a temper obviously.. her black eye told me this.. but what Jimmy did at the end solidified it.. Jimmy had no self control or emotional intelligence... Jimmy just couldn't take the disrespect.. Jimmy should've went and talked to someone that could've told him... just get rid of the slut dude🤪 😒 ... she would've been back in a week or 2🤭😂.. he was fix'n to send her back to jimmy🤭😂.. why didn't Jimmy just immediately file for divorce?.. I'm just intrigued by the crazy.. Jimmy allowed a slut that obviously didn't love him, didn't respect him and damn sure didn't want him...to ruin his whole life🤦🏾... it would've been easier for Jimmy to just move on, thank God they didn't have any kids and he didn't waste more precious years on her... and find someone else that can keep their legs close.. now he's Bubba bitch🤭😂..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was funny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I only feel sorrow for the shooter. Cassanova got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FAFO irl. Well done JW.

The problem for wolves is that developing a taste for sheep will provoke an unpleasant (for the wolf) response from the shepherd/farmer/rancher.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 1 year ago

Admire the attempt at a less used POV and will leave it at that.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 1 year ago

This is a hard story to like. I liked Jimmy. Most people will say that infidelity is not a death sentence. But for who? In this story the cheaters are killed, I don't use murdered as I feel that term should not be used when a rape victim takes care of their rapist. Infidelity is mental rape plain and simple. As men of power are the ones most likely to commit this non-crime they downplay it in the law as protection for their future actions. Would you convict a women for killing their rapist? The law would have you do just that. The law should stop protecting the guilty and start addressing the concerns of the many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Play with fire and you're going to get burnt or in this case shot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This happens all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. I think her rock would be the size of a cherry 'pit,' otherwise, nobody in their right mind would wear a diamond that size out of fear of being robbed. Sadly, some commenters will attack you, the writer, because they cannot separate the character in the story from the writer. To those who do, I say, "Get yourself some help."

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 1 year ago

Instead of the quick kill, a round to the assholes knee cap, then a shot to his groin, let that pain marinate as he begs the betrayed to stop.

As for the slut, shots to the lungs so she can't breathe..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He finally got hooked to the wrong married women. Dead as a door nail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good short story thanks

JG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wasn't sure where it was headed but ending was right. Glad he took care of them both and not just the guy.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

And here I thought you said this type of situation isn't reality? LOL You're just a walking contradiction, aren't ya?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was pretty good. 5 stars.

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

He wrote this from the grave? D

anubeloreanubeloreabout 1 year ago

Jimmy shouldn't have let a worthless slut ruin his life (and he shouldn't have struck her...that's his sister's job) but good riddance to bad rubbish.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
a

True idiot to think he was invincible

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Well, that was different. I guess Jimmu just didn't want to share and didn't think his actions through. Sucks to be screwing the wife of a crazy man, but you know there's going to be some kind of payback, just not a lead slug.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Often times when I hear in the news about similar situations I wonder if... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
It Wasn't A Five Becasue The Shooter Got Caught.

So Many Ways to do this without getting caught. Hell, neither of the cheaters felt any significant pain; what a missed opportunity. If the husband was that stupid then maybe that explains why the wife was attracted to a man with a brain, if no virtue.

\

So, Ham-handed, but still high marks for offing the assholes. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story points out the raw emotion people fuck around with. Your wife's betrayal is the worst thing that can happen and here you have a couple of assholes rubbing it in. In the heat of the moment, murder is a no brainer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A just ending with truthful enlightenment This ending is my ultimate finish. I wish all cheating situations were finished this way... As far as the writing goes it was a very good effort considering the length of the story..

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

can we do a go fund me page for the husbands defense fund.....lol

KRD19254KRD19254about 1 year ago

Did the paramour/predator/player deserve a good baseball-bat sex change? YUP. Was she really worth the husbands life on death-row or life-with-no- parole? NOPE.

\

4.4****, Hooyah, but no salutes - shot to death is too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry. No. Dead people don't tell stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In reality this is almost always same result of betrayals. Better divorce first before doing the deed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rules are made to be broken

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl1957about 1 year ago

If his lawyer is smart he will plead temp insanity and get 3-5 and be out on parole in 18 months, I've seen it done with my own eyes!! That's no bullshit either

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl1957about 1 year ago

If he gets a good lawyer he will plead temp insanity and get 3-5 yrs and be out on parole in 18 months. I've seen it happen!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yup. You play the game, you invite whatever outcome eventuates.

Better to not play with fire, you'll get burned at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Real story line . Men or woman could snap when they find out their spouse was cheating. Once this guy said his marriage of 22 years had drastically changed over night somewhere in the beginning of 22nd year . She went back to work five years earlier and started to hang out once in so with coworkers both woman and men . In the beginning she’d tell him how so many were hooking up both single and married. The nights out went from sometimes to every week . He was annoyed with her attitude in general and about the frequency of going out so eight months into the year he hired a PI . The next four months got him lots of pics and video as the crew that went out all were doing the drunk dancing kissing feeling up every night out and there wasn’t one guy they were all having a grand ole time if they were single spring breakers but that was as far as it went so he changed the PI to do the work day instead. Turned out she was fucking this guy who started the year before. He was single and ten years younger. Every day they went to lunch mostly he got blowjobs or they took a room for a quickie. Once a week a half day in his Apt . The video that was the cherry on the cake was him fucking her ip her ass as she professed her love for his big cock and he so much better in bed than her hubby. He pulls out strattled her chest and shot on her mouth and face saying give your dumb clueless hubby a taste for me as both laughed. He went crazy but they talked him down and said to start to ready for divorce by moving money and beneficiaries which he Di the next week . Two weeks later he had her served at his Apt as they were going in . He also found the names of some other married coworkers and sent the videos of the nights out to the spouse. He had company served even though he knew it wasn’t going anywhere. Just to shine a public light to it . He sent video of her giving blow job to local news 12 type station. She went nuts as it hit the internet and her kids all their friends and family saw it. He shuffled a lot of the money around and the house was refinanced to the highest already . She got hss as of his pension when if he retired which he said he would work forever. The house sold with minimal profit and no child support because kids were above the age. The guy dumped her instantly and the shake up at work killed the party’s. Six months later outside a bar the guy came out drunk headed to his car in a far dark corner. He wound up in ER with broken nose , loose teeth , two broken rib and three finger, and servly bruised dick and balls as they were kicked brutally. Shee Ed called and asked why as he told her he was two hours away with friends but he fucks married woman so it could’ve been one of many slut. She kept trying to get him back so he just sent her the last video of he ass fuck and them abusing him . He told her to watch on her cell as they talked and that’s why , for roughly a year you were doing this .

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Many rat bastards deserve this type end. 5*****

teedeedubteedeedubabout 1 year ago

That is true in ALL of life.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 1 year ago

It will always look completely silly to me to ruin your entire life over a worthless slut, regardless of how much she USED to love you. Zero sympathy for the predator and his final prey, but I can only shake my head in contempt at the actions of the cuck.

All that money he supposedly had, yet unable to hire a proper hitman... geez. Hopefully, dummy is smart enough to follow Rbtctrl1957's solid advice and get himself out of this unnecessary mess.

Other commenters already said it ad nauseum, but I'll still put my own two cents on top of the pile: this should be the end result for any man morally bankrupt enough to go after married women. I bet nobody, except some of the sluts he discarded, showed up to his funeral. Look at that moron - so proud of such a worthless life...

Quite a sad one, author. Regardless, thanks for the share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At least you did not have the husband reconcile with the wife.

littlepinkpeachlittlepinkpeach10 months ago

Could use a little more convincing - I'm not sure why she made him bend his rules (or even if he did actually bend any of his rules). Lots of build up toward the bending of rules which could probably be removed and bring your word count down to 750.

Loved the story elsewise!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How can the MC be narrating the story when he's dead?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. The predator chose poorly. Men have been putting down wolves for tens of thousands of year. There is always a bigger predator willing to go further. Any husband willing to hit his wife, while certainly an ignoble act, is someone to not take lightly in terms of violent payback. Not condoning violence but stating that Frank was really arrogant and misguided with the two weeks of open, outright affair after her confrontation with her husband. His smugness was the height of stupidity as was his wolf mantra. I don't usually give 5 stars to stories with murder as payback, but Frank was a predator. And some people when their world is destroyed, simply snap and lose it. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...