All Comments on 'No Backup Plan Ch. 01: Sick Day'

by klapperz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Kind of expected them to fuck him, but maybe that's how they'll release him - tie him back up, remove it, fuck him and finally let him release. Can't wait for more, however it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Heap of challenges ahead

Opps, Max is probably in for a few undesired lessons over the course of the week. Reece seems more mischievous than Jay, could lead to some added submission to Reece. Anticipating Reece taking full advantage of the situation and teaching Max some gay things. Max could be in for experiences he least expected. Waiting to read what happens next along the submission path.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 4 years ago
Ohhh Lucky Chap

I’m going to have to practice my self-bondage in the hopes of getting a few laddies to drop by and have their way with me.

Ticklishsoles.

py168py168about 3 years ago
Super hot

This is so tantalizing. Please write a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, Max is in for some rough treatment and humiliation from his roommates. After they come back they have a couple of buddies with them. They untie Max, turn him over and retie him face down. They take out the butt plug and let their buddies fuck Max in the ass for a few hours. Of course Max fights for a bit but gives up. All this time the roommates are videoing the whole scene. THey let Max up and let him clean up but leave the cage on him. During the week he is fucked in the ass each night by at least 5 guys. At the end of the week the guys unlock his cage but lock him up in better one that has GPS and Shock abilities. Over time they dress him up in girls clothes and he is pimped out at gloryholes and frat parties. At Sororities he is fucked with strap-ons. So many options available for this story to go but it has been a few years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous