No Best Favorite or Jealousy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in a while I felt Pepper's hand move up or down, but otherwise she was thankfully single minded enough to have lost track of what she was doing.

I decided I wanted to change things up and moved my mouth down to her clit. My nose took up the action just inside her slit along with my fingers. Pepper soon went off like a rocket all over my face, leaking quite a lot and shaking violently. I had trouble lapping up everything that was spilling onto my face, but I did my best.

I pulled my face away and realized that she'd collapsed on top of me during her orgasm. She was breathing hard and babbling between breaths. I'd successfully held off, albeit because she was greatly preoccupied. Nonetheless I considered it a victory!

Short lived as that victory was, Pepper found herself and went back to work with gusto, doing everything to get me to spill forth into her mouth. It was different, not that I had more experience than two women... in the previous 24 hours and my life! Pepper did her best on me, and soon it was working. I concentrated on her, on what she was doing.

On the verge I yelled out, "Close! About... to..."

I swear I heard her coo while she redoubled her efforts to get me off! She needn't have bothered because I came in her throat a few seconds later! She pulled off and captured the rest in her mouth. I was seeing stars and hearing rushing blood. I didn't even realize she had turned around to face me until I felt a tap on my forehead.

I looked into her face to see her mouth full of white, then closed, swallowed, and showed her empty mouth. "That was great stuff! A little gooey and salty, but I'll get used to it!" she excitedly said.

"Well you taste pretty damn good yourself, babe!"

Pepper's face got a bit serious. "Does that mean you'll do it again?"

"Um, no doubt!"

Her face went back to excited. "Yay!" she beamed giving me a kiss. "Oh, do you mind me kissing you after?"

"Whatever!" I said pulling her face back down to mine. When we pulled away we both licked our lips and laughed.

"You gonna fuck me now or what?" Pepper asked.

"Already? I don't know... ok I guess!" Halfway through that Pepper had already lifted up a little, pushed her hand between us, and started to guide me home. We both moaned out.

I felt Pepper drop her head to my shoulder and bite playfully while she started a rhythm. I raised my head and did the same. That's when I saw her. Sarah was at the bottom of the stairs, peeking around the corner.

She locked eyes with me and stepped out, her hand in her panties. I lifted my hand and pointed up the stairs. Sarah shook her head and reached up to cup a tit and pinched a nipple through her shirt.

Pepper sat up and leaned her head back, making Sarah quickly but quietly move back behind the staircase wall. Her eyes moved to Pepper and what she was doing to me. I don't know if she was memorizing it or getting off on it or both, but her expression was far away.

Having Sarah in close proximity to what was happening to me was having the desired effect on me as well. I bucked my hips up, being the bronco to the cowgirl riding me.

Pepper's hands flew forward to my chest while she started moving a little more unevenly against me. If that wasn't evidence enough of what was going on, her muffled screams gave it away completely! After a couple of moments she collapsed on top of me breathing hard. I kissed and nibbled her ear, licking a bit as I went.

"Why did we wait to do this?" Pepper asked.

"I only waited for you, babe."

"Stupid, silly me!" she moaned.

"Hey cowgirl, I think it's time you became the doggie," I said with the hard O of westerns my dad made me watch when I was young.

Pepper made excited sounds as she jumped off of me and started to reposition herself while I did the same. My back to Sarah, if she was still there, I crawled on my knees to push into her down to the hilt.

"Oh fuck! So deep! More!" Pepper called out.

So I did as commanded, pulling out slowly and slamming back to the bottom to remain there for a few seconds. The "ohhhh!" she groaned out told me it was good for her, so I continued over and over. It felt really good and was getting me close again.

I gave up on the pauses and just started moving faster and faster, stroke by stroke. Pepper's cries were unintelligible, and even I was grunting.

Just then I felt a hand grab my balls, an arm cradling me from behind. "FUUUUUCK!!" I wailed while my mind was being blown and my balls emptied. It was intense and everything else was gone; no sound, taste, scent, or scenery. Only my sense of feeling was left and it was on overload!

The hand moved away, and like a supporting structure on a tower being removed I fell over, landing on Pepper and rolling off to the side. Only then did I breathe.

Pepper turned toward me and caressed my face. "God damn that was incredible! I've got to keep my legs closed or your bed'll be flooded!"

One of my eyes opened, the lids seeming to stick to my eyeballs along the way. "F..." I uttered having to take a breath already. "Fuck yeah that was..."

"Too bad we have to eat, sleep, and go to school or whatever. I wanna stay here with you all day every day!" Pepper said giving me a kiss.

"Fucking right. Shit. Wow," I said getting another kiss with a little more tenderness behind it.

"You're so articulate!" Pepper said giggling. "What was that at the end? I didn't even think you were that far along."

"Neither did I," I said a little worried. "I just felt it hit me." My mind worked a little bit saving any further discussions. "Speaking of, where did you learn to take a whole dick in your mouth?"

"Deep throat?" she corrected and I nodded. "Videos and practice," she said smiling.

"PRACTICE?" I said a little too loudly.

She smiled even more; apparently happy she got my goat. "Yeah, practice. My toys were very helpful!"

"Oh... Don't I feel silly?" I should have felt like a giant heel for obvious reasons. I looked up at my clock. "Well I assume Sarah's on her way to pick up our parents," I said since it was quarter to three. I also hoped that she wasn't still lurking.

"So we still have time for one or two more?" Pepper asked a little too eagerly.

"Compromise. One and the shower we never got to."

"Deal!" she said latching onto my face.

Slow, missionary style standard was in order and a welcome respite in comparison to everything else that happened over the weekend. When I looked up it was 3:45.

"Shit! We gotta move!" I said a little too forcefully because it made her jump. I grabbed my phone and checked it. Still no message. Good! I ran up the stairs with Pepper a step behind me and we dove into the shower.

We did take a little time to lather each other up but I heard my text alert sound, squelching any further wet, naked fun. Pepper put up her hair and kept it from getting wet thankfully. I didn't want to explain that, nor did she to her parents since our pool was shut for the season.

We dried ourselves quickly and ran back downstairs to get dressed. For good measure I stripped my bed and put on new sheets. We just sat down and started a movie when we heard the door open upstairs.

Pepper and I went up to greet my parents and had a nice chat with them.

"Do anything fun while we were gone?" Dad asked.

Wasn't prepared for that... I was just about to stammer when Pepper chimed in. "Bryce took me out to eat for my birthday! He gave me this necklace," she said walking forward to show my parents what was around her neck. Sarah stepped forward too. My eyes went wide and she saw it, stepping back.

"Wow! Nice taste honey!" Letta said.

"How did you find that?" Dad asked.

I looked at Pepper and smiled. "I just paid attention when we were out shopping."

Pepper smiled back and reached around my waist for a tight sideways hug.

"Good work, son. Was that all you did all weekend?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

I panicked. I had no idea what to say.

Fortunately Sarah did. "Pretty much, Dad. No parties, because I know that's what you're hinting around for!"

He relaxed. "Good. I mean bad that you didn't have more fun but good that you didn't get into trouble."

My eyes shot to Sarah. "No. Luckily no trouble at all," I said to her. She looked down a little and smiled.

"Any plans for you kids the rest of the day?" Letta asked

"We were just starting a movie," Pepper said. "Nothing special," she finished with a smile toward me.

"Well we're starved! They don't serve meals in coach anymore for four hour hops. Want to join us out to eat?" Letta asked. "All of you?" she added in case it wasn't clear.

"Sure Mom!" Sarah said without hesitation.

I looked at Pepper and saw her nod. "We'd love to!" I said.

They took us to a nice restaurant where I half expected some kind of major announcement. Luckily none came.

I was sandwiched between Sarah and Pepper for the meal, with a hand on each of my legs throughout. Once in a while one of those hands strayed up to my crotch. How it was never simultaneous I don't know!

Back home, Pepper did go down to my room for the movie we started. Sarah joined us at our parents' request, and she took the opportunity to finally admire the necklace.

"I think they're going upstairs to have some 'alone time'," Sarah said.

"Probably," I said.

Pepper looked at Sarah a little ruefully. I was sure she was looking for more of that for us as well.

"You two can go ahead if you want. Don't mind me!" Sarah giggled.

"Oh you'd enjoy that, wouldn't you?!" Pepper responded.

"Well duh!" Sarah said with her best stupid expression.

Pepper gave her shoulder a playful shove and the two of them laughed.

"What are we watching?" Sarah asked.

"Footage I recorded this afternoon here in the room!" I said.

Sarah was shocked and, finally, speechless.

Pepper slapped my chest. "You brat! Just play the movie!"

"So demanding!" I said.

"Damn straight! You'll do me when I want, where I want!" Pepper ordered.

I laughed and gave her a kiss. Sarah felt left out, but c'est la guerre. We watched Ex Machina, and it wasn't easy watching the naked androids walking around with the two gals in the room. Pepper, of course, took the opportunity to openly grope me over my pants in front of Sarah who was on the other side of her this time.

About three quarters of the way through the movie we could hear footsteps on the first floor above us, meaning our parents were done with their need to be alone. We finished the movie before going upstairs. It was getting close to 9.

"Pick me up tomorrow?" Pepper asked.

I kissed her. "Of course, babe." We hugged and kissed a little more before she left, no matter how much neither of us wanted her to.

I closed the door and turned around to see Sarah walking into view. She walked right up to me and threw her arms around me, pulling me into a kiss.

I pushed her away. "Are you fucking crazy?" I whispered. "Our parents are right there!" I continued pointing to the living room.

Sarah actually growled. "I'm crazy all right... crazy to get back in your bed!" She pulled me in hard for the kiss again, holding tight. I guess all those gymnastics paid off for her! Her crotch ground against mine for a moment before she broke away.

"Don't wanna tempt fate too much!" she said backing away a foot and taking my hand in both of hers. "Can I come down after they go to sleep?" She asked with a pouty look, slightly shaking her hips side to side and pushing her arms together to accentuate her tits.

"You're a little bitch, you know that don't you?" I asked shaking my head.

She approached my ear and whispered, "And you're my gorgeous hunk of a dweeb!" Her hand was on my covered crotch, slowly sweeping down my hard on with her fingers half grasping it along the way. She backed away just in time.

"Well we're off to bed kids. You'd better do the same soon," Letta said.

"Yes ma'am!" I said back with a smile. We all gave each other our good night hugs before parting ways to our three rooms.

I brushed my teeth and climbed into bed, at the same time tired as well as nervous. Staring at the ceiling I was mentally clapping myself on the back for having two girls in my bed over the weekend, and on the other heartbeat kicking my own ass for what I was doing to Pepper.

What was she going to do when she found out? How was I going to get any sleep?

Some time later my senses registered some movement even though I heard nothing. It was easy to dismiss until the bed started moving from the pressure of another body, and then that body dragging along mine and the sheet between us.

"Bryce, god how I need you!" Sarah said descending on my mouth.

I pushed her back. "Wait. We should talk."

"Talk? Why?" she said trying to move back into place.

I held her away. "Because of Pep, your friend and my girlfriend. I don't know if I can keep doing this to her. Plus the obvious, sis..."

She moved to the side and suddenly there was light; the blinding 15 watt light from the darkness. She sat up, sitting on my covered crotch and slowly grinding small circles. She wasn't letting me off easy. For good measure she took both of my hands in hers and lifted them to her breasts.

"If Peps finds out we'll deal with it, all of us," she said concentrating on me with a little effort.

"When she finds out it's gonna kill her! She'll hate both of us!"

Sarah shrugged. "You never know, but probably. Either way, blame it on me," she said with some altruism.

"I could have if we left it at that first time, rapist! But the second... and now?" I shook my head.

"Now?" Sarah purred and ground a little harder.

I could feel the wetness seeping through the thin sheet. "Get up before I have to change the sheets again."

She did and I kicked it away. Just as quickly she jumped back into position, trapping my upturned dick under her pussy and continuing the grind along it. "Fuck! That's almost as good as getting it inside!" she said rolling her eyes up and away.

I didn't believe her. "Really?"

"Almost. Oh crap!" she said catching her breath.

I started actively squeezing her breasts, making her shudder more. "You're gonna need to get on the pill."

"Oh oh oh!" she said grabbing my hands. "Already made an appointment at Planned Parenthood online... oh!... for tomorrow after practice. Fuck! Get it in me!"

She wasn't trying to be quiet. "Shhh!" I scolded while she ripped open a condom. This was her turn to roll it on, which she did like a pro also thanks to Sex Ed or just simple logic. She clumsily aimed me home and dropped quickly, screaming out.

I hastily threw my hand over her mouth and scolded again a little less quietly. "SHHHHH!" I felt her nod against my hand, and then lean back like Pepper did to start bouncing on me. It took mere moments until she exploded and I had to pull her down to silence her with my hand again.

"You little bitch! You're gonna get us in more trouble than we ever thought possible!" I said and felt her shake violently against me. "Our parents are gonna murder us if they find out!" She shook even harder. "It'd almost be worth it to see Dad tan your ass!"

"OHHHH FUUUUCCKKK!!" I half heard, half felt against my hand. The rest of her was in a violent throe, rigid but shaking hard against me.

The best I could do was let her ride it out on top of me, but since her tight pussy was like a vice on my dick and her shaking was actually producing the desired effect... I soon blew a load into the condom, driving my hips up off the bed to penetrate her as much as possible. She squealed when she felt it, although it was a weak squeal.

When I lowered my hips back to the bed she fell limp on top of me. I helped her down easy, feeling her ragged breathing as much as hearing it. I waited until it normalized a bit.

"You're a kinky bitch, aren't you?" I asked.

"Mmm... I guess so..." she said sleepily. "That was freakin' hot," she said without much inflection.

"What am I gonna do with you, bitch?"

She lifted her head a little. "First, if you could stop calling me that I'd appreciate it." Her head dropped back to my shoulder.

"Fine... slut!"

"I could live with that. I'd love to live as your slut!" I could even feel her smile when she said that. "I'm yours to do with as you please," she said squeezing me a little.

"Really?" I said with evil thoughts coming to mind. "And if I told you that I wouldn't fuck you again unless you were naked the next time you cheered?"

Sarah lifted her head and looked at me. "Then I'd do it. I'd hate it but I'd do it." She hesitated. "You're not asking that, are you?"

I stared into her eyes, as seriously as I could muster. I could see the worry creep into hers. I milked it long enough. "No. I'm not gonna get you expelled for great sex."

Sarah smiled. "Great? You think it's great?"

I shook my head. "It's mind blowing. Why would I do it if it weren't? Why would I jeopardize everything if it weren't?" I asked, revealing too much.

Sarah smiled as her head went the short distance to kiss me. Not an adrenaline fueled one or even one hopeful for sex. This kiss had real feeling behind it, real depth. It quickly melted my animosity toward her and her actions over the previous 24 hours, and replaced it with something new. I reached one arm around her upper back and the other around her ass to pull her as close to me as possible.

We kissed until we fell asleep.

~~~

My alarm went off, snapping me into reality, a reality that included Sarah still in my bed. I could hear movement upstairs.

I shook her. "Wake up! We're fucked!"

Sarah sat up with a start and looked around. She saw the time and lay back down. "Relax! That's just Mom switching on the coffee. I'll sneak back up in a second," she said kissing me and getting out of bed. She proudly walked to the stairs and turned to blow me a kiss, just before she walked upstairs naked!

My heart was beating a mile a minute! As much as it turned her on to think of getting caught, I didn't want the reality!

I felt something on my leg and reached down to find the condom glued to my leg. I peeled it off and hoped that it didn't come off anywhere near inside her.

"Things are gonna be easier when she gets on the pill!" I said to myself. Then I shook my head, realizing the stupidity of the statement.

Having only one shower really sucked. I knew that I'd be using a cloth that day and just got up to do the deed. Then I dressed and put my bag together before going up to greet the day and the consequences.

Surprisingly there were none! I got some milk and cereal and sat down to eat, everyone else filtering in soon after.

"Morning son, sleep well?" Dad asked.

The vision of kissing Sarah to sleep came to mind. "You could say that. You?"

"Like a rock. You have practice today, right?"

"Yep. Then work."

"When do you get your school work done?"

"Between classes mostly," I said shrugging.

"Morning, dweeb!" I heard behind me.

"Morning, Ssss..." I said making her stop in her tracks. "...Sarah!" Luckily Dad didn't think anything of it.

She grabbed a muffin and a banana for later as she always did. "Taking me to school today bro?"

"I guess. But you'll have to find your own way home."

"I'll take the bus. I wanna go to the mall afterwards anyway."

I was just about finished. "Hurry up. We're picking up Pep on the way."

"Duh, dweeb!" she said with a smile. "Bye Dad!" she said with a backwards wave and glance while running out the door.

I followed behind and caught up when we reached my car, jumping inside. "What's the hurry today? Did you even take a shower?"

"Nope! Poor person's bath!"